Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10512919 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 7:12am On Jul 13, 2016
Willian signs new 4year deal. . . No China move it seems. .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:18am On Jul 13, 2016
raumdeuter:
Muller made it at the world cup Hidden had gone to 2 tournaments now nothing still he would be 27 by next tournament

U asked me about Hazard regarding this Euros, I'm asking u about Muller concerning this Euros too, wetin bring World cup come ds discuss now?

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2016
Goodnews kante Deal agreed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2016
lordfalcao:
Goodnews kante Deal agreed

Source?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:20am On Jul 13, 2016
Telegraph most likely.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2016
Reports reaching me from UK said, it seems it's true.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chelsea actually saw off competitions from other clubs to the signing of a quality CM in my lifetime....

M in tears,this is Unbelievable embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
Batshuayi and Kante grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, till we see something more concrete like a medical pix or something not just mere speculation.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chelseafan1:
U asked me about Hazard regarding this Euros, I'm asking u about Muller concerning this Euros too, wetin bring World cup come ds discuss now?

Muller has proven himself at a bigger stage already.

When would hidden Pius Ikedia Hazard prove himself at the world cup, the euros or the CL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
If we can't get Kante,amodu diawara should be our priority.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kolade354:

You mean me

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chelsea have agreed a fee worth £29.2m with Premier League champions Leicester City to sign central midfielder N'Golo Kante, according to Le Parisien.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
amodu:

You mean me
hahahaha, u dey play for bologna?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
If kante deal is not on skysports, then it unlikely to happen.
We dey observe sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kante deal seems to be solidifying.

It woulda been good if we coulda grabbed Lucas Digne ahead of Barca as well. He would rather have come here for first team footie than go ride bench at Barca.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
My Boss Is Here

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kolade354:
Diawara is Aston villa level,didn't you know?

We should sign both....Diawara is Essien 3.0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
bigkesh:

Diawara is Aston villa level,didn't you know?

We should sign both....Diawara is Essien 3.0

Diawara has been linked with Chelsea. . . infact his club fear he is trying to force a move to Chelsea as he hasn't returned for preseason.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chelseafan1:

U need to C what that dude posted on the arsenal thread just now, you will bow. This guy is a tortoise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kolade354:
hahahaha, u dey play for bologna?

I laff

When you mention me nko
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

Muller has proven himself at a bigger stage already.

When would hidden Pius Ikedia Hazard prove himself at the world cup, the euros or the CL

So, Muller didn't make the list neither did he score a goal through out the Euros just because he has proven himself on a bigger stage??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

U need to C what that dude posted on the arsenal thread just now, you will bow. This guy is a tortoise.

Lol....no be today we know say Oga Dayo na number 1 tortoise for nairaland.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
A new turn.
Conte will be unveiled to the world’s media tomorrow at 2pm. His first press conference as Blues head coach can be watched live on Chelsea website and TV .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chelseafan1:
So, Muller didn't make the list neither did he score a goal through out the Euros just because he has proven himself on a bigger stage??

Yes Muller doesnt need to prove himself at the Euros when he has done that at the world cup. Unlike Hazard who hasn't proven himself anywhere Not in CL not in World cup

kokaneprodigy:

WHat I posted on Arsenal thread is it wrong? Arsenal fans are the most delusional ever and they only seek relevance from online polls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

Yes Muller doesnt need to prove himself at the Euros when he has done that at the world cup. Unlike Hazard who hasn't proven himself anywhere Not in CL not in World cup

WHat I posted on Arsenal thread is it wrong? Arsenal fans are the most delusional ever and they only seek relevance from online polls

Muller doesn't need to prove himself at the Euros, but Hazard should prove himself, to impress who exactly, you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Muller doesn't need to prove himself at the Euros, but Hazard should prove himself, to impress who exactly, you?

Thats because Hazard has been useless at the world cup and useless in the CL 2 goals from open play in his CL career is below what people like Ahmed Musa sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

Thats because Hazard has been useless at the world cup and useless in the CL 2 goals from open play in his CL career is below what people like Ahmed Musa sef

This isn't the answer to the question I asked you, let me rephrase it, Muller has proven himself at the UCL and world cup hence he is allowed to be useless at the Euros , fine, Hazard hasn't, my question is, who should Hazard prove himself to, it is you? Who do you want him to impress, why do you care?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chelseafan1:
This isn't the answer to the question I asked you, let me rephrase it, Muller has proven himself at the UCL and world cup hence he is allowed to be useless at the Euros , fine, Hazard hasn't, my question is, who should Hazard prove himself to, it is you? Who do you want him to impress, why do you care?

Prove himself to the football world that he is not a fraud. Useless at world cup, useless in CL. He should prove he is better than his ancestor the real Pius Ikedia

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

Prove himself to the football world that he is not a fraud. Useless at world cup, useless in CL. He should prove he is better than his ancestor the real Pius Ikedia

Do you proofread what u type at all b4 posting, which football world, the football world that rated him as one of the best already or are you talking about the ones in your village?
But why do you care though, are you living off his weekly wages?
The Quaresma you always belittle here is part of the Euro-winning Squad, the 18 year old Sanchez just won the Euros too, Nani just won the Euros, are they useless players too or better than Hazard.?
Portugal even won it when their best player isnt on the field...so?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:27am On Jul 14, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Do you proofread what u type at all b4 posting, which football world, the football world that rated him as one of the best already or are you talking about the ones in your village?
But why do you care though, are you living off his weekly wages?
The Quaresma you always belittle here is part of the Euro-winning Squad, the 18 year old Sanchez just won the Euros too, Nani just won the Euros, are they useless players too or better than Hazard.?
Portugal even won it when their best player isnt on the field...so?

So when would Hazard perform at CL knockout, at World cup or perform at a major stage or has he settled to belike his father Pius Ikedia

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:31am On Jul 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

So when would Hazard perform at CL knockout, at World cup or perform at a major stage or has he settled to belike his father Pius Ikedia

You are beginning to sound ridiculous.
It took the great Cr7 almost 32 good years to win his first Euro cup, whereas it took small boy Sanchez just 18 years to win it, think about it, use that thing if it's still functioning well.

Goodnyt sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarchAndBanga and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.