Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10541040 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Please can you Give us an example of the Empire you are talking about & the financial implications?

Thanks

wink

Jejely following cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
Airmark is that really pa Raumdeuter's picture? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Please can you Give us an example of the Empire you are talking about & the financial implications?

Thanks

wink

Cookie and lucious' empire grin grin

First he needs to acquire the skills like some rightly pointed out

I can't tell him the kinda empire he should build because I don't know what he has in mind, I stated my opinion

But if he wants to go with my opinion, a clothing line is a good way to start, or buying and selling, no time to waste mate

Nobody bought a ferrari working 9 to 5
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
AdisaOwala, I have a very close friend who started this shawarma and chicken and chips business while schooling, today the dude has an empire, the biggest shawarma joint in the town

Now he's thinking of expanding it to places like ivory coast and Korea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Dopejemi the business idea is not a bad idea however you have to remember that not everybody has the talent to be successful in business.
He has to factor in his skill set, his education, his interests, the state of the economy before making a decision.
The same capital some people used to build empire others used it to become debtor for life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
afrodoc2:
Dopejemi the business idea is not a bad idea however you have to remember that not everybody has the talent to be successful in business.
He has to factor in his skill set, his education, his interests, the state of the economy before making a decision.
The same capital some people used to build empire others used it to become debtor for life

You are spot on, as for me, I want to build my own empire through music or fashion designing

I want it that bad, no economy will stop me

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
dopeJemi:

But if he wants to go with my opinion, a clothing line is a good way to start, or buying and selling, no time to waste mate

I could have sworn that your opinion was based on this belief (an opinion that is valid to a reasonable extent.. )

He should bin his certificate & start selling clothes because most afluent people plied the entrepreneurship route to riches??

Like Seriously??

No offense bro but most people wey dey get this kain orientation are usually dropouts or peeps that finished with extremely poor grades (probably in courses with limited prospects in the job market).

Ofcourse i'm aware of the situation of things in the country (numerous jobless graduates & all) but how would boutique business (for this harsh economic climate wey we dey), guarantee anything?

@Greatihex, the best advice has been given to you - try & get some form of training/ certification that would ;

1. improve your Chances of getting a job
2. Make you a potential entrepreneur (by putting what you have learnt into practice )

As you dey find the job (and even when you get it), you fit dey arrange one business for side - that's if you have the means ofcourse.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
AdisaOwala:

I could have sworn that your opinion was based on this belief (an opinion that is true to a reasonable extent.. )

He should bin his certificate & start selling clothes because most afluent people plied the entrepreneurship route to riches??

Like Seriously??

No offense bro but most people wey dey get this kain orientation are usually dropouts or peeps that finished with extremely poor grades (probably in courses with limited prospects in the job market).

Ofcourse i'm aware of the situation of things in the country (numerous jobless graduates & all) but how would boutique business (for this harsh economic climate wey we dey), guarantee anything?

@Greatihex, the best advice has been given to you - try & get some form of training/ certification that would ;

2. Make you a potential entrepreneur (by putting what you have learnt into practice )

As you dey find the job (and even when you get it), you fit dey arrange one business for side - that's if you have the means ofcourse.

Lemme just simplify, he shouldn't be a placard carrying graduate

This explains my first post

Most people with the "I finished with first class and second class upper, so getting a job should be easy" orientation are the ones selling rice and beans in car parks

You are still correct though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
dopeJemi:

Lemme just simplify, he shouldn't be a placard carrying graduate

This explains my first post

Ohkay bruh!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
elrony:
Airmark is that really pa Raumdeuter's picture? shocked

grin

You should change your name to elthomas. Thats Pa ramuzaki not pa raumdeuter. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
dopeJemi:
Greatihex, I wouldn't advice you to carry your CV upandan looking for a job, fnck jobs

Look for the capital, build your Empire, sign your paychecks yourself

#Word
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
BTW, happy to see how Pa Ramudeen looks like, this one that he hasn't shown up, hope he's safe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
airmark:

grin

You should change your name to elthomas. Thats Pa ramuzaki not pa raumdeuter. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol...see how una don take beating reshape pa Ramuzaki head!!... it's not just fair na! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
See jesters
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
dopeJemi:
Greatihex, I wouldn't advice you to carry your CV upandan looking for a job, fnck jobs

Look for the capital, build your Empire, sign your paychecks yourself
that is what i have always wanted. I just pray that God helps me to make the right decision and also grant me favour in the decision i make.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

First it was the revelation of hot and cold balls by Sepp, now it's refs being manipulated. The next will be the politics involved in transfers cos I know a lot of corruption goes on in that area as well.
If everything gets revealed in the open some people might quit football for good. Under G runs full everywhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
AdisaOwala:

I could have sworn that your opinion was based on this belief (an opinion that is valid to a reasonable extent.. )

Like Seriously??

thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
dopeJemi:

LMAO

Maybe not in Nigeria
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
Greatihex:
that is what i have always wanted. I just pray that God helps me to make the right decision and also grant me favour in the decision i make.

Just put your trust in God and work towards it, things will pan out just fine

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nihilist:

LMAO

Maybe not in Nigeria

Lol, maybe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nihilist:
chic2pimp guess who's going to twickenham tommorow? cheesy

F@#$ Why am I just seeing this? You lucky bastard cheesy. How did you get tickets? How was the game?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
chic2pimp:

F@#$ Why am I just seeing this? You lucky bastard cheesy. How did you get tickets? How was the game?

I know a guy grin
BTW check my profile pic, you might recognise the guy in thr Sarries shirt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nihilist:

I know a guy grin
BTW check my profile pic, you might recognise the guy in thr Sarries shirt.

F#@$ING OGHENEMAROOOOO grin grin....Dudeeeee nah who u know nah? You seriously need to connect your boy embarassed embarassed. You are living the life ya know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
chic2pimp:

F#@$ING OGHENEMAROOOOO grin grin....Dudeeeee nah who u know nah? You seriously need to connect your boy embarassed embarassed. You are living the life ya know.

lmao tibe.

Yesterday was a one off though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nihilist:

lmao tibe.

Yesterday was a one off though.

Dude anytime one of these so called "one off events" is on the horizon, alert your Boy bikonu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
So the contour-headedness was a factual jibe grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:01am On Sep 05, 2016
dopeJemi:

Just put your trust in God and work towards it, things will pan out just fine
thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:26am On Sep 05, 2016
chic2pimp:

Dude anytime one of these so called "one off events" is on the horizon, alert your Boy bikonu

No wahala
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
elrony:

Lol...see how una don take beating reshape pa Ramuzaki head!!... it's not just fair na! cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
He would n't put his head in a place . Even ikorodu united won first away match last weekend, but dayo keeps getting bashed both home and away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iykmora(m): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lordbenunited:
WATFORD @ AW ON WK.0.P key wk.o.p plus sun dop to drw 20x wk3 2011/12 wk17 2012/13 WK10 2013/14 WK15 2014/15 wk4 2015/16 wk9 2016/17
for the complete 4/4 draws cost #5000
whatsapp 07031215448
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, afrodoc2, Realtord43 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.