Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,051 members, 7,863,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10746249 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) ... (19422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
bigkesh:
If you guys want to compare every performance this season to last season we might as well stop watching Chelsea again cos I don't think a club with our quality can play worse than last season

I hate reading 'If it was last season,blah blah"

There is no way Chelsea this season won't be compared to last.

Deal with that.

bigkesh:
Sterling should have been the player of the month

If Jose was still here those stupid FA wouldn't even consider hazard

They must hate the Cfc-Jose combo so much

You are even guilty of comparing this season with last season. lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
Bimffo:
Lol. So we shouldn't analyse and talk again, because they are Your best players..

The reason why You Love something is to point out when something is wrong and bad. If You can't do that, then let others do it!

Yesterday, Hazard was shïït! If You don't like that argue with your reflection.

I Love my Club and I will point out all its wrong doing anyway I can.

Our Next 10 fixtures in the PL is like Hell, And We may lose points. So why can't we cover for the deficit when we have the chance..

No one is untouchable. If You do well, we praise You, If You play rubbish we castigate you and talk.

You collect Salary everyweek to make people happy and Win Laurels, So why do we have to wait till eternity to castigate you. undecided
are you saying that Chelsea didn't play well, that is why we drew? Because, for me, I have seen where teams played well and yet unluckily lost or drew the game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
Chelseafan1:

We had no business drawing yesterday 's match, this isn't last season, it was Conte's need less stubbornness to drop Fab for Matic that cost us that game, even if Cahill made that error, we could have gone 3 or 4 goals up at that time.

Same mistake Enrique made that made him lose to Alaves, we were better than Swansea, they are not Man Utd, Spurs, Man city, Everton, Liverpool or Arsenal.

Get my point.
How would u feel if Mou and the team lose against this same Swansea with the quality of players you have and your expectations this season.?
the way you are hammering on this Fabregas issue as if he is a sure bet for a win. Is it that there is no probability that Chelsea will lost a game if fab plays?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Hopefully, he does.....make e no try nonsense against Liverpool.

LOL. I think Liverpool will cause many upsets this season, especially against title challengers. They'll also embarrassingly lose some games against low ranked team too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by landinfo: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
Roland17:
The new craze for ball playing defenders and goalkeepers in the EPL has been troubling and disappointing for me. During this weekends league games, i watched with dismay as teams (Chelsea (admittedly, it was a foul on Cahil), Liverpool ) conceded unwanted goals because their defenders wanted to build from the back, they were either holding on to the ball or seeking to pass the ball behind before going forward.

Man City's Bravo truthfully escaped caution or penalty for the foul on Rooney as he tried to play from the back, i am convinced Saturday's game buttressed the difference between the EPL and La-Liga for Bravo, as strikers would chase the ball and make goalie's uncomfortable. I think only certain teams have the capacity in players and coaching to successfully play from the back. I hope coaches in the EPL realize this is not the La-Liga who have the players and the system to progressively sustain that style of play.

As much as i love a ball playing defender, i prioritize his defending over ball playing skill any day.

No mata how u want/analyse, Pep would never stop his build up from the back starting with Bravo-Stones/Otamendi & his other defenders.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
The problem is that some of us run straight to the thread with their frustrations forgetting that what they will type here can be used against them in future. By the time they calm down, it must have been too late.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wetin join PSG and Star Beer? grin

Are there Nigerian PSG fans?

Do they drink Star in France?

Warrisdis?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
timbros:

There is no way Chelsea this season won't be compared to last.

Deal with that.

You are even guilty of comparing this season with last season. lol.

Like seriously??
Does it look the same?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
Greatihex:
make you no change mouth when those players wey you dey mention begin dey flop if they begin play.
Wait, are you trying to say that moses will do a better job than willian?

Of course....
We need goals and Moses is better than Willian in that dept....infact in all dept except work rate and we know Moses isn't a bad runner himself

Willian that produces like 4 goals from open play every season

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atebesunny: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
I believe conte's 'target(s)' this year is to restore/repair the shattered confidence and to bring back the winning/never give up mentality (fear factor ) which the team was famed for, and gradually it's working.

I think the issue of Conte benching Cesc is for the team to gain its defensive ruggedness back, if this is achieved am 100% sure Cesc would be restored back to the team cos the team NEEDS him.

judging from the matches so far apart from Watford match the defence and general Kante have done a WONDERFUL job cos W.Ham, and Swansea scored from their only shot/individual errors.

The fans should/would be greatly happy with a TOP FOUR finish (another year outside C.League football next season will/might be 'catastrophic' for the club) while anything higher will be a bonus.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
PietroRico:
of course you wouldn't

I said I haven't.. You could have seen, that's your opinion.

You can swear with your balls that you've not seen a Madrid/Man U fan.. Swear with Sango.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
landinfo:

No mata how u want/analyse, Pep would never stop his build up from the back starting with Bravo-Stones/Otamendi & his other defenders.....

I think i addressed your point when i stated, some teams in the EPL have the coaching and player personnel to play that style effectively and Pep falls under that category.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hmmmmnnn, u guys re not tired of lookin for who to blame....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Chestar5:
Hmmmmnnn, u guys re not tired of lookin for who to blame....

[When in doubt blame the cheap Neymar wannabe...HAZAAAAAARRRDDDD cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sebod(m): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
Bimffo:

I said I haven't.. You could have seen, that's your opinion.

You can swear with your balls that you've not seen a Madrid/Man U fan.. Swear with Sango.
A man U/Madrid fan is definitely a staunch fan of CR7. Same way hesben and Chelseafan1 would automatically become Chelsea/Sevilla fans if Hazard joins Sevilla grin grin grin
But wait oooo, the answer to your question is not far fetched, permit me to bail pietrorico out sir. I know of a certain Airmark who is a Chelsea fan, Madrid fan and a secret admirer of Barcelona grin grin

*runs out.....*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
sebod:

A man U/Madrid fan is definitely a staunch fan of CR7. Same way hesben and Chelseafan1 would automatically become Chelsea/Sevilla fans if Hazard joins Sevilla grin grin grin
But wait oooo, the answer to your question is not far fetched, permit me to bail pietrorico out sir. I know of a certain Airmark who is a Chelsea fan, Madrid fan and a secret admirer of Barcelona grin grin

*runs out.....*
United fans treat Ronaldo like he his on loan at Madrid

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sebod(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
bigkesh:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
sebod:

*runs out.....*

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
There is no need to continue the Argument. If Hazard messes Up we would talk. if he does well, we will praise him. Football is a thing of the present.

There are times Malouda messed Up and we spoke about it. And don't argue about it, Hazard is better than Malouda, but he did his Job as a Chelsea Player..

If Hazard is our best player, he should Live Up to the hype.

EOD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
bigkesh:
oh my gawd grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
bigkesh:

Ronaldo is a United legend & an EPL great if not the greatest. Cull up any selections from the day the English League started to any generation now, Ororo will be firmly in the team. There's no shame he's still the hero of many football fans, not just United fans.
It's a sad thing he moved on cuz that is a part of the reason we still tolerate Rooney & his quest for goal-record. Had CR7 stayed, the record would have been out of sight long ago & White Pele moved dafuck on.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
oh my gawd grin
is it not time to change ur signature?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mr haircut

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ibime:
Mr haircut

grin

The jury is out. We are watching.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 3:20am On Sep 13, 2016
sebod:
grin grin grin
like una no dey hero worship Pep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:09am On Sep 13, 2016
bigkesh:

Of course....
We need goals and Moses is better than Willian in that dept....infact in all dept except work rate and we know Moses isn't a bad runner himself

Willian that produces like 4 goals from open play every season
yes, i don't like the unproductiveness of willian, but moses is nt a better player. Don't forget that schurrle had more goals, yet he was sent parking by willian.
Even moses could nt make that right wing position his own when he was given the opportunity in 2012/2013, instead, he sent on loan and willian and co was brought in. One thing i knw frm moses' game is that he is inconsistent.
Don't forget the barcelona and florentina flops that were also brought in to displace willian, yet willian is playing. He may nt be giving us what we want, but he is more consistent than the other options you think we have. Besides, if you observe closely, you will see that he has improved on his game since last season which i think is due to he is in the peak of his career. Maybe, it is because of his position that the club is trying to sign Griezmann. who knows?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Greatihex:
yes, i don't like the unproductiveness of willian, but moses is nt a better player. Don't forget that schurrle had more goals, yet he was sent parking by willian.
Even moses could nt make that right wing position his own when he was given the opportunity in 2012/2013, instead, he sent on loan and willian and co was brought in. One thing i knw frm moses' game is that he is inconsistent.
Don't forget the barcelona and florentina flops that were also brought in to displace willian, yet willian is playing. He may nt be giving us what we want, but he is more consistent than the other options you think we have . Besides, if you observe closely, you will see that he has improved on his game since last season which i think is due to he is in the peak of his career. Maybe, it is because of his position that the club is trying to sign Griezmann. who knows?

Willian is consistent in what exactly??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by edoyad(m): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Fredoo una don buy ticket, abeg make i send you message to my friend for there ? grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wetin be checkatrade trophy sef undecided...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
CHELSEA FANS GOODLUCK ON YOUR MATCH THIS TUESDAY

OH WAIT cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ibime:
Mr haircut
Cech has scored more goal than Mr hair cut and he didn't cos £90M
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Willian is consistent in what exactly??
in putting on at least an average performance every week. Seems like you have forgotten how woeful moses and others can be on their bad day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) ... (19422) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo, afrodoc2 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.