Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10623978 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
This airmark na craze man cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
Airmark oooo! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
airmark:

He has been horrible more than ever, these days and i am feeling guilty. Imagine saying mochegladbach lost to a superior team. A superior team from his so-called USELESS EPL. How can anything superior comes from epl, the same epl that has been absolutely weak to him?
I have withdrawn from dayo's matter, anything that happens to him, henceforth is not my fault.
Signed.

Your lack of common sense is the problem. City is superior to Mochengladbach That doesnt stop EPL from being useless. City is probably superior to Levante still doesnt stop EPL from being a useless league

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Your lack of common sense is the problem. City is superior to Mochengladbach That doesnt stop EPL from being useless. City is probably superior to Levante still doesnt stop EPL from being a useless league

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even while you are at my mercy , you wouldnt stop misbehaving, offering your head for more hammering. Is this defence, sensible to anyone? When did levante represent spain in the champions league? May be you forgot monchegladyansh was number 4 on your table at the end of last season same as man city. Come up with better defence next time. I am just using your past logic to humiliate you. Sometimes i think you did n't graduate with your own input. You are always illogical. You argue and reason like a schmuck.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

You never as seize to amaze me.!! Are you now trying to compare moncheglabach with levante Are they in anyway on the same level of class??

When last did PEPs Bayern win moncheglabach?? Don't they represent Germany in the champions league constantly

Ramzuki, stop this nonsense and accept defeat for once
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
donjazet:
You never seize to amaze me.!! Are you now trying to compare moncheglabach with levante Are they in anyway on the same level or class??

When last did Bayern win moncheglabach?? Don't they represent Germany in the champions league constantly

Ramzuki, stop this nonsense and accept defeat for once sad

airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even while you are at my mercy , you wouldnt stop misbehaving, offering your head for more hammering. Is this defence, sensible to anyone? When did levante represent spain in the champions league? May be you forgot monchegladyansh was number 4 on your table at the end of last season same as man city. Come up with better defence next time. I am just using your past logic to humiliate you. Sometimes i think you did n't graduate with your own input. You are always illogical. You argue and reason like a schmuck.

I think your poor education and inability to understand basic logic is your problem. How can you understand logic when you dont have a logical mind

It doesnt have to be Levante, It can be Villareal or Bilbao, City is a superior team to them yet the EPL is a useless league when compared to La Liga

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

I think your poor education and inability to understand basic logic is your problem. How can you understand logic when you dont have a logical mind

It doesnt have to be Levante, It can be Villareal or Bilbao, City is a superior team to them yet the EPL is a useless league when compared to La Liga

Barca versus Alaves, which of the teams is superior??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Barca versus Alaves, which of the teams is superior??

Which kain silly question is that. and what does it address. You can search how many times they have played and which one has won more times
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Which kain silly question is that. and what does it address. You can search how many times they have played and which one has won more times

Never shhit for body, by your logic, MAN city defeated Gladbach because Man city is the superior team, Alaves defeated Barca because Alaves is the______??

Fill in the gap, abi no be so?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Never shhit for body, by your logic, MAN city defeated Gladbach because Man city is the superior team, Alaves defeated Barca because Alaves is the______??

Fill in the gap, abi no be so?? cheesy cheesy

Is this how far your logic dey carry you? Its a damn shame no wonder you be Hazard fanboy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Is this how far your logic dey carry you? Its a damn shame no wonder you be Hazard fanboy

Hahahaha...oga u av no point, EPL team destroyed ur 4th best team, deal with it and stop giving worrisome excuses.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
Fifa has cancelled their merger for the ballon'dor. There will be two awards now for world best as it was before.http://www.thesportbible.com/football/news-fifa-do-away-with-ballon-dor-association-20160915
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Hahahaha...oga u av no point, EPL team destroyed ur 4th best team, deal with it and stop giving worrisome excuses.

EPL 3rd best team got destroyed by a French team and even just some hours ago another EPL team got demolished by Feyenoord a Dutch team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:39am On Sep 16, 2016
Its Match day, Guys.

1st real test of the Season.

Lets keep our Heads high.. cool

Hope we get 3 Points at the Bridge today..

Hope Conte starts Fab today to add creativity to that team.

And we Hope our Dear Hazard is in top form and will decides quickly like he does against Liverpool.

Others will fall in place.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:03am On Sep 16, 2016
raumdeuter:

City is probably superior to Levante still doesnt stop EPL from being a useless league

raumdeuter:

cheesy cheesy

When someone is going insane, he starts confusing himself. Many thoughts will be running riots in his head like whether to throw away a trash can or to eat from it or to sit in it. From levante to it it does n't have to be lavante to it can be villareal or bilbao. This is the life you have forced yourself into on this section. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:47am On Sep 16, 2016
A very objective and unbiased article on our william.. A must read.
http://www.chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=571117
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 6:26am On Sep 16, 2016
raumdeuter:

EPL 3rd best team got destroyed by a French team and even just some hours ago another EPL team got demolished by Feyenoord a Dutch team
Ogbeni, we're talking EPL and Bayanshliga and bringing French league and Dutch league into the matter. How that one take add up?

Fact is, EPL's 4th best team from last season beat the heat 4th best team from your Burndisleaguedown. How about that?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 7:05am On Sep 16, 2016
Danhumprey:
For fucck's sake, we're back suckers! grin

GGMU.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:49am On Sep 16, 2016
donjazet:
A very objective and unbiased article on our william.. A must read.
http://www.chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=571117

We don't have any william as our player. cheesy

I have said it b4, as a chelsea manager, I will convert Willian to a box to box MF to partner Kante, he can drive, dribble, he also tracks back, Fabregas shud be infront of him, let anoda winger dt can produce goals and assists take that right wing.

We have a good Squad, our Coaches just dey misbehave.

Courtois

Azpi
Cahill
Luiz
Alonso

Kante
Willian

Moses/Bats/Pedro
Fabregas
Hazard

Costa.

4-2-3-1 formation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2016
int.soccerway.com/news/2016/September/16/oscar-important-for-chelsea-insists-conte/n849469/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordjnr: 11:13am On Sep 16, 2016
grin
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sometimes i think you didn't graduate with your own input. You are always illogical.

Lmfao!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2016
I will be here, taking a piss on Chelshit today=

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:17am On Sep 16, 2016
During my research for fantasy football, I discovered that Diego Costa has the 2nd worst first touch in the EPL so far...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2016
Nihilist:
During my research for fantasy football, I discovered that Diego Costa has the 2nd worst first touch in the EPL so far...

Lol. Just go straight to Lukaku. Why are you waiting at Diego's bus stop? grin We all know where You are going with this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2016
Bimffo:
Its Match day, Guys.

1st real test of the Season.

Lets keep our Heads high.. cool

Hope we get 3 Points at the Bridge today..

Hope Conte starts Fab today to add creativity to that team.

And we Hope our Dear Hazard is in top form and will decides quickly like he does against Liverpool.

Others will fall in place.

Don't think it, Fabregas will not start.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
amodu:

Don't think it, Fabregas will not start.

Conte knows Best. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by todaynewsreview: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chelsea Vs Liverpool FC - English Premier League (HD Live Streaming Video Link>>> http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1450/chelsea-vs-liverpool-fc-english-premier-league-hd-live-strea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
Pa ramuzaki being pummeled left,right and centre!!!.. na wao grin
Airmark,but why??

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
elrony:
Pa ramuzaki being pummeled left,right and centre!!!.. na wao grin
Airmark,but why??

Lmao....e be like thief wey dem catch for Awo cafe dey parade go hostels.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chelsea and Liverpool got so bored not playing in Europe that they chose to play each other on Friday.

Pffffft..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lmao....e be like thief wey dem catch for Awo cafe dey parade go hostels.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chelseamann(m), Colson(m), RevFrEbuka(m), tobiboss(m), izzou(m), TrebleChamp(m), andrewbaba44 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.