Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,518 members, 7,865,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10753617 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) ... (19432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
bigkesh:
Andreas couldn't make the bench too and he is better than all our CBs Musonda couldn't make the and he is better than all our wingers bar hazard There was a time KDB couldn't make the bench
Failed logic
on what basis are they better??
ok pull out stats, they are still not better than what we have.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]You are so foolish you dont even understand the football you watch.

Iniesta productivity as a CENTRAL MIDFIELDER is shown in his World cup final MOTM, Euro final MOTM. If after watching a player named MOTM in a world cup final, A CL final, a Euro final you are still asking this same foolish question then your problem is spiritual

Today being Sunday you should find the closest Celestial church for a spiritual bath[/s]

As expected , so motm awards are what you based your rating on, not neccessarily the number of goals and assists per appearances, right ? Now let us go to euros 2016, hazard won 3 motm awards, kdb did nt win any and i dont think for belgian team kdb won motm awards more than hazard. so based on this, for belgium hazard has been more productive than kdb.
Now back to iniesta, based on what you stated, then ibime is wrong to tag iniesta as an unproductive midfielder, right ? Lovely.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
Chelseafan1:
So, whenever Hazard starts winning MOTM awards, you would care less about his goals and assists.??

When he starts dominating major finals like CL finals, World cup finals, Euro finals you can come back to present this argument

But for a player who has always failed in CL games, failed at the world cup and just marginally better at the Euros then we can start this comparison
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

When he starts dominating major finals like CL finals, World cup finals, Euro finals you can come back to present this argument

But for a player who has always failed in CL games, failed at the world cup and just marginally better at the Euros then we can start this comparison

Since belgium never played in the finals, we rate them based on your logic, the motm performances. In euro 2016, how many motm awards did debruyne win ?

Chelseafan1:

So, whenever Hazard starts winning MOTM awards, you would care less about his goals and assists.??

I saw this after posting. Ramuzaki is a f00l. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
lordfalcao:
Moses offers the same output as willian.. this two are very poor in output. infact willians entire football career he has never scored 8goals a whole season. same can be said as Moses, he is not a winger that gives double digit goals, if you trace back to his goal scoring chart the only time he might have done that will be way back when he was in wigan.

The only wingers out of our four wingers than can give us double goals and assist is PEDRO. unfortunately he is not starting.
in case you have forgotten, moses scored 10 goals in his first full season at Chelsea, despite playing lesser number of matches when compared to willian.
But Willian has only scored double digits just last season since he came to Chelsea. The season that happened to be his best season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
lordfalcao:
Guy I weak when I read that stuff.

I think that guy has one saved game in FM or Fifa where those kids have grown up to be superstars, and consequently he's having problems reconciling virtual success to real life actualities.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
bigkesh:

There is nothing Willian brings to the table that Musa can't
Moses is on the bench for Willian because this club is in the hands of clueless people
Willian is better than Schurrle but not Moses....We prefer donkeys to ballers

Matic is playing ahead of Chalobah and Fabregas because he is taller than them........in 2016 ooo
did you just say that mou, conte and Rodgers are all clueless?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
airmark:

As expected , so motm awards are what you based your rating on, not neccessarily the number of goals and assists per appearances, right ? Now let us go to euros 2016, hazard won 3 motm awards, kdb did nt win any and i dont think for belgian team kdb won motm awards more than hazard. so based on this, for belgium hazard has been more productive than kdb.
Now back to iniesta, based on what you stated, then ibime is wrong to tag iniesta as an unproductive midfielder, right ? Lovely.

Una dey see foolishness we are talking of MOTM in top games like finals he is talking about MOTM in group games? Who placed this curse on you?

So Zidane being MOTM at a CL and world cup final is the same as Victor Ikpeba who did in a group games?

With the amount of foolishness you dish out daily I am surprised you havent exhausted the quota for your village or are you stealing idiocy and adding to yours?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ibime:

You must have hit your head on a stone. The below is what we are looking for, not how many dribble and give, dribble and give passes were successful for Hazard.

Kindly educate me briefly, what is the meaning of those different types of passes.
Key passes
Pass completion
Attack score
Successful passes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

POC, he was by far better than Debryne at the Euros, dt isnt marginal.

How many CL finals has Chelsea played as a team.

How many World cup has Hazard even featured for Belgium.?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]Una dey see foolishness we are talking of MOTM in top games like finals he is talking about MOTM in group games? Who placed this curse on you?

So Zidane being MOTM at a CL and world cup final is the same as Victor Ikpeba who did in a group games?

With the amount of foolishness you dish out daily I am surprised you havent exhausted the quota for your village or are you stealing idiocy and adding to yours?[/s]

You must be retarde.d? Did belgium play in any final to be looking for motm won between them ? We will rate kdb and hazard based on what they offered in the same team at the same stage. They both played same minutes for belgium at the euros , even kdb played more based on your logic hazard was more productive and useful to belgium and we dont even need any stvpid goals, assists appearance rubbish you flaunted. Motm is the ish to you, and kdb did nt win any. If you call that marginal, then you need your brain to be checked at uselu.
Now Answer me, is iniesta an unproductive midfielder as believed by ibime?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Kindly educate me briefly, what is the meaning of those different types of passes.
Key passes
Pass completion
Attack score
Successful passes.

All you need to know in that position is key passes, assists and no of chances created.

If we are comparing DMs, we can place onus on no of passes and % successful passes.

Your free education is over. Leave me alone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
Greatihex:
in case you have forgotten, moses scored 10 goals in his first full season at Chelsea, despite playing lesser number of matches when compared to willian.
But Willian has only scored double digits just last season since he came to Chelsea. The season that happened to be his best season.
you see in his first season as you claimed he scored 10 goals, that is one double digits in 4-5 years. went to several loan he couldn't even break into any of it's 1st eleven.. and can't even score upto 10. and you said he should bench willian, guy no talk this thing again.. The only player that can offer us enough goal this season is Costa, batshuayi and Pedro or maybe hazard. victor Moses is shit Biko.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ibime:

All you need to know in that position is key passes, assists and no of chances created.

If we are comparing DMs, we can place onus on no of passes and % successful passes.

Lol....gratitudes.
Noted!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nihilist:

No vex bros.

I don commot mouth.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
airmark:

You must be retarde.d? Did belgium play in any final to be looking for motm won between them ? We will rate kdb and hazard based on what they offered in the same team at the same stage. They both played same minutes for belgium at the euros , even kdb played more based on your logic hazard was more productive and useful to belgium and we dont even need any stvpid goals, assists appearance rubbish you flaunted. Motm is the ish to you, and kdb did nt win any. If you call that marginal, then you need your brain to be checked at uselu.

Lmao.....lemme see how he will pull this one ds time. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nihilist:

I think that guy has one saved game in FM or Fifa where those kids have grown up to be superstars, and consequently he's having problems reconciling virtual success to real life actualities.
football nobi soccermanager, if he doubt am make he ask mourinho, who den dy nack 2 grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

If you know he had MOTM awards in all major finals he played then why are you joining to ask foolish questions again. Are you pandering to foolishness or you too are equally foolish

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ibime:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Shey na by number of appearance or na by output? Hazard has more appearance than KdB yet the output is not there.

Hazard went to a world cup and was one of the flop of the tournament
flop of a tournament wey collect two assists and two man of matches. I wonder o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
lordfalcao:
football nobi soccermanager, if he doubt am make he ask mourinho, who den dy nack 2 grin
shockedshockedshocked

Ahh! Na Manyoo thread sure pass be that.cheesy

Watford leading by 2 goals to 1. Mouthrinho don die today.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
Greatihex:
flop of a tournament wey collect two assists and two man of matches. I wonder o.
Truth be told... He was a complete flop in the world cup. Make we see truth talk am na. Euros? That's a different kettle of fish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
airmark:

You are too foolish for your own good.

Both of them have not player any major finals for their country then how have they fared in CL knockout games (See KdB role in getting City to their first CL semi)?
After you consider those now you would check their goals and assists

If you cannot understand simple logic which most people understand by age 6
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
Griffon:

Nigga slow your roll. I deliberately allowed that to slide. You can check up the post where you were vehemently attacking 'Mr Alonso', I'm sure you weren't in anyway advocating for the three man midfield of Luiz, Kante and Fabregas.

If it's a misunderstanding of some sort from my side then you have my apologies, I no get time for all these wuruwuru. If you want a war, no sh1t, I was born ready!

grin grin grin I am in a United mood. So no problem. Alonso couldn't start against that Liverpool side. Lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

You are too foolish for your own good.

Both of them have not player any major finals for their country then how have they fared in CL knockout games (See KdB role in getting City to their first CL semi)?
After you consider those now you would check their goals and assists

If you cannot understand simple logic which most people understand by age 6

You are a goat. so we cant rate players in same team if their team did nt get to finals, right? Chelseafan1 this is the reason you should n't let your son start secondary school only when he has started growing moustache. I asked him if iniesta is an unproductive midfielder, he side-stepped it, because he did n't want ibime to come for his already-hammered head. Just a yes or no question, the dolt ducked. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Key passes
Pass completion
Attack score
Successful passes.
add forward passes and percentage passes completed in the attacking third too. I need to be clarified
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
lordfalcao:
you see in his first season as you claimed he scored 10 goals, that is one double digits in 4-5 years. went to several loan he couldn't even break into any of it's 1st eleven.. and can't even score upto 10. and you said he should bench willian, guy no talk this thing again.. The only player that can offer us enough goal this season is Costa, batshuayi and Pedro or maybe hazard. victor Moses is shit Biko.
i have never said that Moses can bench Willian. I was trying to Chelseafan1 and co. that Moses has it in numbers than willian, but Willian brings other things to the table that Moses doesn't.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
dmcdad:

Truth be told... He was a complete flop in the world cup. Make we see truth talk am na. Euros? That's a different kettle of fish.
it is true that he was a flop at the world cup. But, judging from some of the stats that he's got; which raumdeuter uses to judge him always, what do we now say concerning stats?
Remember, his two assists were match winning assists in two different games and it helped them qualify for the next round.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
Greatihex:
it is true that he was a flop at the world cup. But, judging from some of the stats that he's got; which raumdeuter uses to judge him always, what do we now say concerning stats?
Remember, his two assists were match winning assists in two different games and it helped them qualify for the next round.

Ramuzaki will say the motm and the assists were not in the world cup final match so it amounted to nothing. olorikori cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
Stoke conceding 2 from set pieces in quick succession. grin

Mark Hughes has un-Stoked Stoke City...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
Greatihex:
i have never said that Moses can bench Willian. I was trying to Chelseafan1 and co. that Moses has it in numbers than willian, but Willian brings other things to the table that Moses doesn't.
okY
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
I really really really like Zaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) ... (19432) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TradingGod, lordfalcao(m), Trevor012(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.