Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10626783 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) ... (19272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
chrisley024:
I hope others someday see what bigkesh sees in Chelsea's youth.

Pep Guardiola saw it all the way from Bayern

"When Guardiola was questioned about Manchester City’s youth team and whether he’d promote many youth players he said “Chelsea and Manchester City are the best academies in that way and the way they play. They are both fighting to win titles in the academies.”

chelseasw6.com/blog/pep-talks-chelsea-conte/

And we both know City Academy can't handle us....Its just like saying my gf and urs are on the same level....If I believe its not bad to say I have a more beautiful gf why the hell will I compare her with urs....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
The performance was a throw-back to last
season's malaise when Chelsea suffered
shell-shock after conceding an early goal
and they never really recovered.
Liverpool focused on stopping Eden
Hazard, while Costa became isolated as
their midfield was bullied and they lost
the ball high up the pitch.
m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4055/main/2016/09/16/27606302/chelsea-worryingly-bad-in-defeat-by-liverpool-as-conte
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BarcaBlood: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ibime:

With the cross of Payet.

I just like urgent mothaphuckas with vision and delivery, not those who waste time showing us they can dribble.

i do hope ure nt referring to hazard? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
BarcaBlood:

i do hope ure nt referring to hazard? shocked

Not particularly, just ninny wingers in general
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
The performance was a throw-back to last
season's malaise when Chelsea suffered
shell-shock after conceding an early goal
and they never really recovered.
Liverpool focused on stopping Eden
Hazard, while Costa became isolated as
their midfield was bullied and they lost
the ball high up the pitch.
m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4055/main/2016/09/16/27606302/chelsea-worryingly-bad-in-defeat-by-liverpool-as-conte

Guys, what do you say?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ibime:

Iheanacho did not play a full season at that level.

Leave Solanke, dat guy is not ready. Abraham is more like it.
As for me Solanke is better than Abraham

Who sends an English on loan away from his family @18 in his first professional season if not a clueless club like Chelsea

The boy is good and I hope he is ready
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Hazard first 62 games for Chelsea 13 goals 24 goals

Now compare

Corners and freekick have defenders in front of you, Penalty just you facing the keeper

If Hazard was in a team with Aguero, he wont even get near to penalties and lose more than 30% of his goals

you dey fall hand o. Who is aguero when it comes to penalties? Aguero no fit clean lampard shoes when it comes to penalties, yet hazard was taking penalties when lampard was around.
For your info. Hazard is one of the best penalty takers in the game. You can make your research.
There is high pressure when it comes to taking penalties and there are few penalty chances in a match.
Hazard's 13 goals and 24 assists got him a pfa player of the season nomination and a place in the pfa team of the season. The same cannot be said for kdb. Mind you, Chelsea didn't win the league that season o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nihilist:

Chairman man calm down.

It's only 5 games in...

Everton are currently 2nd if you haven't noticed...
OK o. Na siddon look mode.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Greatihex:
you dey fall hand o. Who is aguero when it comes to penalties? Aguero no fit clean lampard shoes when it comes to penalties, yet hazard was taking penalties when lampard was around.
For your info. Hazard is one of the best penalty takers in the game. You can make your research.

Which Hazard was taking penalties when Lampard was around? I remember cos that time Torres fans were always arguing here that Lampard was taking all the penalties and not allowing MAZACAR

I can only remember Hazard taking 1 penalty when Lampard was on the field and that was because Hazard has scored 2 goals and was on a hat trick

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
bigkesh:

As for me Solanke is better than Abraham

Who sends an English on loan away from his family @18 in his first professional season if not a clueless club like Chelsea

The boy is good and I hope he is ready

How many goals did Solanke score in Dutch League despite Chelsea/Vitesse getting rid of all other strikers to make him comfortable?

He is lacking almost everything required to play men's football. Abraham is way better than him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
SIRcumalot:
Dab king of haircut Abi ?
Una go still bow down last-last just wait and see.
I hope so o.

By the way, I admire your optimism. I wonder where you get that from. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Todays form would be different from September form or March form.

City are the best team CURRENTLY, but that can change easily
Ehn ehn! Now you're talking. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Which Hazard was taking penalties when Lampard was around? I remember cos that time Torres fans were always arguing here that Lampard was taking all the penalties and not allowing MAZACAR

I can only remember Hazard taking 1 penalty when Lampard was on the field and that was because Hazard has scored 2 goals and was on a hat trick
do you agree that he is one of the best in the game and aguero is nothing close to him in that aspect.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
bigkesh:

Pep Guardiola saw it all the way from Bayern

"When Guardiola was questioned about Manchester City’s youth team and whether he’d promote many youth players he said “Chelsea and Manchester City are the best academies in that way and the way they play. They are both fighting to win titles in the academies.”

chelseasw6.com/blog/pep-talks-chelsea-conte/

And we both know City Academy can't handle us....Its just like saying my gf and urs are on the same level....If I believe its not bad to say I have a more beautiful gf why the hell will I compare her with urs....
Not today we begin see youth champions. Upgrade to epl is the issue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Danhumprey:
I hope so o.

my spiritual father,SAF.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
Danhumprey:
I hope so o.

lol, Naso e take talk 4 depay mata, now d nigga mata don tire am sef grin

We all pray pogba comes good tho cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
Chelseafan1:

When our Coaches, TD, scouts can't think outside the box nko, we fans can only hope, if only there is a platform where we can interract with them and talk sense to their heads. cheesy cheesy

Mourinho should better pose a strong challenge to Pep, this guy cannot just come and win the league flawlessly.

Conte is still clueless, looks like he is just on some trial and error shii.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lol I just knew Lukaku will score.. ..Odds of 2.2 smashed. cheesy cheesy
You and betting ehn... Make God help you.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Hazard no dey play for una again? Or shey Mourinho still dey cause am to play nonsense ni
Na hensben get that excuse...cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Chelseafan1:

The last Euro,ds same KDB we are all singing his praises was more useless than Hazard, No?

Raumdeuter, compare! Hazard bossed the first 3 games of the season, out of 5, todays game is Kevins best. Kevin bossed against Bounemouth, u wont let us rest, Hazard won 3 MOTM in doz games, u said they were Minnows.
Intl at d Euros, u can see who was better.
KDB also won MOTM against a top Yawnited side at Old Trafford. That's something bruv...

Not into your argument ooooo. Just wanted to point that out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
tolutweety:

Aguero still have a match ban to go,
Silva still out,
Nolito on a red card,also out.

I really want to see how the next match will be .
If they could stand United at Old Trafford and won, then they would survive the remaining game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Barcelona v Man City on Oct 19 will be a must-watch game!!
Unlike the 4 previous encounters between both teams, Barca won't be the overwhelming favorites. City ain't no Celtic grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
CFCman:
Barcelona v Man City on Oct 19 will be a must-watch game!!
Unlike the 4 previous encounters between both teams, Barca won't be the overwhelming favorites. City ain't no Celtic grin
It's gonna be a match to watch. Let's see how Stones and Otamendi can keep MSN at bay.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
dmcdad:

It's gonna be a match to watch. Let's see how Stones and Otamendi can keep MSN at bay.cheesy
Pep would have to set up a deep-sitting defense line for sure; especially instructing Stones and Otamendi to play closer to Bravo.
He can't repeat the mistake of 14/15 UCL semifinal first leg, where his Bayern defense played a ridiculous high line against MSN. But for Neuer, that tie would have been over in the first leg.

A 4-1-4-1 will contain Barca, with 5 players dropping into their half when Barca have the ball, and the front 5 ready to counter-attack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
CFCman:

Pep would have to set up a deep-sitting defense line for sure; especially instructing Stones and Otamendi to play closer to Bravo.
He can't repeat the mistake of 14/15 UCL semifinal first leg, where his Bayern defense played a ridiculous high line against MSN. But for Neuer, that tie would have been over in the first leg.

A 4-1-4-1 will contain Barca, with 5 players dropping into their half when Barca have the ball, and the front 5 ready to counter-attack.
But you and I know Pep is a very stubborn coach who always remain true to his ideas and philosophy.

Anyway, let's see how things unfold.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
Chelseafan1:

The last Euro,ds same KDB we are all singing his praises was more useless than Hazard, No?

Raumdeuter, compare! Hazard bossed the first 3 games of the season, out of 5, todays game is Kevins best. Kevin bossed against Bounemouth, u wont let us rest, Hazard won 3 MOTM in doz games, u said they were Minnows.
Intl at d Euros, u can see who was better.

Im sure you didn't watch World Cup 2014.

Next time you see a Belgian, ask em who is the King of Belgium.

De Bruyne - 13 goals and 19 assists in 48 Belgium matches (32 goal contribution)

Hazard - 14 goals and 18 assists in 73 Belgium matches (32 goal contribution)

Do the math yourself.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olaone1: 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
hello cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
tolutweety:

Aguero still have a match ban to go,
Silva still out,
Nolito on a red card,also out.

I really want to see how the next match will be .

Aguero will be back for their next PL game.

The next game of his suspension is in the League Cup in midweek.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tolutweety(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
dmcdad:

If they could stand United at Old Trafford and won, then they would survive the remaining game.
They were with Silva and Nolito when they played at Old Trafford ,remember?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ibime:

Im sure you didn't watch World Cup 2014.

Next time you see a Belgian, ask em who is the King of Belgium.

De Bruyne - 13 goals and 19 assists in 48 Belgium matches (32 goal contribution)

Hazard - 14 goals and 18 assists in 73 Belgium matches (32 goal contribution)

Do the math yourself.
both are the same age, where was kdb when hazard was getting 73 appearances for belgium?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
tolutweety:

They were with Silva and Nolito when they played at Old Trafford ,remember?!
Is their next match a top-notch side? Their next match isn't a Man Utd or Chelsea side, is it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
Greatihex:
both are the same age, where was kdb when hazard was getting 73 appearances for belgium?

Shey na by number of appearance or na by output? Hazard has more appearance than KdB yet the output is not there.

Hazard went to a world cup and was one of the flop of the tournament

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) ... (19272) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, Excallibur(m), lordfalcao(m), Trevor012(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.