Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10512048 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
airmark:

Dayo is a bad influence on them. This same aguero is wanted by real madrid and man city has placed 57m on him. I was thinking he is so bad man city would bundle him out like negredo

No mind dayo,na madt man like mou.

Meanwhile,wassup with NL? I have to quote a post before I can read it. Abi dem don hack Nl again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tval:
Hazard could be out for 10-15 days angry
thank goodness it wasn't much

He will be back before game against totenham
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
lordfalcao:
Who can tell me which player was that..??

Urgent answer needed.

Belleti?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
airmark:

Dayo is a bad influence on them. This same aguero is wanted by real madrid and man city has placed 57m on him. I was thinking he is so bad man city would bundle him out like negredo
Pay them no attention cause they are broke in reasoning

After hating on a player for 10,8,6 or 5 years with no success and several Ls, the moment the player drops they suddenly start hyperventilating and claim they were right all along

I can as well claim Xavi has never been better than any average midfield since in the latter part of his career he got benched by a Croatian Oscar or Shevchenko was never a good striker

They are just hating,after chasing JT for 10 years with zero success it's only normal they celebrate his poor form Now that he is old and weak, haters will always find something to hang on to

Like the LA Masia brought up dunce that posted the picture showing Aguero's goals against top UCL teams at a time when City couldn't even touch any European big gun because of experience and other issues, Aguero was supposed to score 100 goals against them when his midfield and defence were overpowered by better opponents to prove he is a good striker

At least then he was steadily scoring against teams like Monaco and Liverpool, something he can't do much these days because a fellow with an eroded head showed up in his life

We were talking about his shooting accuracy and all, he comes up with his stats against big teams like he had those chances against them

The same people that turned against Hart and claimed Bravo was amazing... ..At least DAYO doesn't hide when things doesn't go his way unlike his failed wannabes

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
diggz:

No mind dayo,na madt man like mou.

Meanwhile,wassup with NL? I have to quote a post before I can read it. Abi dem don hack Nl again?

NL is ok from my side, no issues. Try to use another browser.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Them dey massacre una icon for Twitter oh. Belgian Jermaine Pennant grin grin grin

They even said Messi has more Balon D'ors than Hazard has scored goals from open play in the CL

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nihilist:

Belleti?
no. I think its no one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
A40:
Them dey massacre una icon for Twitter oh. Belgian Jermaine Pennant grin grin grin

They even said Messi has more Balon D'ors than Hazard has scored goals from open play in the CL

Send me the link jare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
A40:

I tell you they are finishing him big time.. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

Send me the link jare

Wehcomsir......Na dis kin tin dey swit ya Belle.... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
airmark:

cheesy Dayo ramuzaki's disciple. So because mascherano's team won that night, it means he was a better central back than bonucci. Up barka fans wont stop disgracing themselves.

Lmao, did Bykebyke later reply to ds epic response?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
bykebyke:

Olodo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

See as u disgrace urself, do u think with ur anus?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
bigkesh:

I tell you they are finishing him big time.. cheesy
Its an interesting back n forth tbh. I like how Chelsea fans are also using that advantage to drag another overrated EPL player Cantona while United fans are dragging Zola. Fun fun fun
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
A40:

Its an interesting back n forth tbh. I like how Chelsea fans are also using that advantage to drag another overrated EPL player Cantona while United fans are dragging Zola. Fun fun fun
Ryan Giggs is also feeling the heat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
According to Guillem ballague. We've agreed personal terms with Monaco's Bakayoko

https://twitter.com/GuillemBalague/status/844232084864581634

How far? The guy sabi. I have never seen him play, didn't watch the UCL tie with City too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
United fans are so childish . ... Just because Hazard destroyed them they wanna beef

Welsh Garba Lawal
Albino Wilson Oruma
Arrogant Yakubu Aiyegbeni

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
No one burst my head pass when person call Cech helmet wearing pantilimon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lmao, did Bykebyke later reply to ds epic response?
If you think there was anything epic in that response then I can't help you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GeniusDavid(m): 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
GET IN MATIC FAN BOYS IT IS HAPPENING!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

Chelseafan1 hensben
Kids playing on twitter and you're mentioning me. Smh

In mi voice; "what do they know, what do they know".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
GeniusDavid:
GET IN MATIC FAN BOYS IT IS HAPPENING!
This guy is too combatic like kondogbia. I don't really fancy him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GeniusDavid(m): 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
hensben:
This guy is too combatic like kondogbia. I don't really fancy him.
He can pass, he can shoot, great ball carrier, great touch and close control, can dribble out of trouble, he's got the height and athleticism

He does all that. Things that Golden Boy Matic can't.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
GeniusDavid:

He can pass, he can shoot, great ball carrier, great touch and close control, can dribble out of trouble, he's got the height and athleticism

I don't fancy his play simple. I don't like a midfielder that can't boss midfield like pogba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
How good is the Bakayoko
I guess I got the spelling right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
GeniusDavid:

The only thing I'm unconvinced about is his passing and that's a major sticking point.

Funny enough Chelsea have a player that can do all these plus has great vision for that position. I am talking of Chalobah.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
How good is the Bakayoko

I guess I got the spelling right

Good enough to flop at Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
TapDance:

Good enough to flop at Chelsea

Better than dab lord I think?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Better than dab lord I think?

Pogba has started virtually every game, Hardly a flop since the manager trusts and uses him and he delivers now take look at your Batman...how much y'all pay 40 million dollars??

Mans has a seatbelt on the bench that is what I call a flop, how many goals does be have, how many assists, surely I know your club is funded by illegal Russian Rubles but having a 40 million dollar bench cleaner is a bit excessive.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
This bakayako dy play same pattern of football like kondogbia pogba yaya toure. Abeg I need Benjamin Mendy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarchAndBanga, joezy23(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.