Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10500236 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
Eruditor:

He said "this year".

Yh... This year Hazard has been the best,i can't think of anyone else
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
pamcode:
lol to come and coach or what. Some people sha
LOL. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
A40:

Lol Hazard has just 2 goals from open play. 2!

Zidane had helped his team to back to back CL Finals at Hazard's age and the thing is we all know Hazard is a decent player but when people start comparing him to the Messi's, Neymar's, Ronaldo's, Müller's e.t.c then there is need for him to be dragged down to his level.

The irony of it all is he is not even Chelsea's best player this year. Yet na him una dey always hype

How many UCL did the great Robben win for Chelsea?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
GeniusDavid:

According to Squawka, his worst performance this season was against City. He has a pass accuracy of 87% with 78% being forward passes. Decent partner for Kante but he still needs to improve and a little conte in his football would get the best out of him. btw, I don't see Conte sticking to 3-4-3 next season.

With 47 passes per game (could be Monacos style) and 1 assist all season, plus visual evidence of the 2 matches I watched, I'm putting him in Kondogbia bracket for now till I see different.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

How many UCL did the great Robben win for Chelsea?
Shey you know Robben's age while he was at Chelsea sha. Nobody was comparing him to Ronaldinho, Kaka and co.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Na Rabiot /Koke I want sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Eruditor:

He said "this year".
Even if we wan widen the scope. I would put Costa, Kante and that Chelsea backline in no particular order ahead of Hazard this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
A40:

Shey you know Robben's age while he was at Chelsea sha. Nobody was comparing him to Ronaldinho, Kaka and co.

Are Chelsea fans the only ones comparing Hazard to Neymar?
Zidane picked Messi, cr7 then Hazard as his best 3, he isn't a Chelsea fan.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, make una free Hazard.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
I don't believe this bakayoko rumours sef..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
hensben:
bar this season hazard has been playing as a LMF. If he is a failure why are those players(Thiago and Costa) not rated ahead of him FIFA ranking. It is just like asking why was Giggs or Figo not scoring in every ucl game then when both played as left and right midfield respectively.

Douglas Costa is a winger like Hidden Hazard, Thiago is a central midfieder yet they have more goals from open play
No one is asking Hazard to score in every game but if over 5 seasons in CL all you ave to show is 2 goals from open play then you suppose take seat beside Ahmed Musa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lmao. Even Pele picked Nii Lamptey and Godwin Okpara as his heir apparent. Though I doubt say Zidane go open mouth yarn that nonsense. Maybe he don mezebu

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Douglas Costa is a winger like Hidden Hazard, Thiago is a central midfieder yet they have more goals from open play
No one is asking Hazard to score in every game but if over 5 seasons in CL all you ave to show is 2 goals from open play then you suppose take seat beside Ahmed Musa
But it is over all performance that make legend like zidane and other foorball lover rate Hazard higher and even compare him to Messi the great. Btw, cfc didn't qualify for this year ucl how is it five times huh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordabas: 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
A͢g͢e͢n͢t͢ k͢a͢n͢t͢e͢

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
hensben:
But it is over all performance that make legend like zidane and other foorball lover rate Hazard higher and even compare him to Messi the great. Btw, cfc didn't qualify for this year ucl how is it five times huh.

1 season with Lille

2012/13
13/14
14/15
15/16

How many seasons be that and all he has to show is 2 goals from CL open play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
A40:

Lmao. Even Pele picked Nii Lamptey and Godwin Okpara as his heir apparent. Though I doubt say Zidane go open mouth yarn that nonsense. Maybe he don mezebu

I think he actually said so, and I don't think he has mezebu, whatever that means.

Me, I sha wan see Hazard carry UCL next season. Na wetin concern me be that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I think he actually said so, and[b] I don't think he has mezebu,whatever that means[/b]

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I think he actually said so, and I don't think he has mezebu, whatever that means.

Me, I sha wan see Hazard *carry* UCL next season. Na wetin concern me be that.
Loool..You no like carry over
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Forget That Zidane Quote jhor..Madrid have always wanted to get Hazard..He's trying to sugarcoat the Lad..Its all part of the plan Bro
You self look am now
Is Hazard among the Top 5 footballers in the World..Leave Zidane make e dey yarn Okpata
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
jonsnow92:
Forget That Zidane Quote jhor..Madrid have always wanted to get Hazard..He's trying to sugarcoat the Lad..Its all part of the plan Bro
You self look am now
Is Hazard among the Top 5 footballers in the World..Leave Zidane make e dey yarn Okpata
oh really?

Name the 5 best players in the world.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Germany vs England tonight. Win or lose, y'all know what Dayo will say right? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
jonsnow92:
You self look am now

I am not surprised, Zidane said something, u feel I should disregard it, if it were to be Neymar, I shud agree right?

Shebi when Hazard won PFA, some of y'all still said he never deserved it. And na professionals and those he play with and against vote for am.

Na so una go do sotey my boy go win ucl, win Ballon d'or, una go say e no deserve am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

1 season with Lille

2012/13
13/14
14/15
15/16

How many seasons be that and all he has to show is 2 goals from CL open play

I still haven't seen the 'over 5 seasons of CL football' Hazard has...

raumdeuter:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
oh really?

Messi Ronaldo Neymar Suarez, Ramos Bale, Lewandoski, Robben Griezmann Vidal, Modric
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
timbros:
I still haven't seen the 'over 5 seasons of CL football' Hazard has...

So if I tell you "I didnt run into you for over our 6yrs in secondary school" that means to you we spent more than 6yrs in school

Or I tell you "lets discuss this over dinner", you expect us to be sitting on top of our rice and dodo?

If Timbros dey reason like this, how do you now expect Tim to dey think?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
So Germany vs England time for the losers called ENgerland to get their customary meaningless victory which will make pataki jizz in his pants
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
oh really?

He is not even top 5 in England. Based on this season. Kane, Costa, Kante, Sanchez, Lukaku, Alli, Mane have all outplayed Hidden Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Mezebu means inebriated

Carry ko Carrington ni. Someone who is always doing Rent-A-Ghost anytime una jam PSG
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
top 15 sef the ikebe super no dey

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

So if I tell you "I didnt run into you for over our 6yrs in secondary school" that means to you we spent more than 6yrs in school

Or I tell you "lets discuss this over dinner", you expect us to be sitting on top of our rice and dodo?

If Timbros dey reason like this, how do you now expect Tim to dey think?

Context Dayo, context.

In the context of that your statement, Hazard must have had 6 or more seasons in UCL.

raumdeuter:

Read the bolded sentence again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
timbros:
Context Dayo, context.
In the context of that your statement, Hazard must have had 6 or more seasons in UCL.
Read the bolded sentence again.

What is the context.

If that is the way you choose to interprete it despite me listing the seasons for you then no problem Its allowed,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
Awon Londoners abeg wetin dey happen for central London?

Cc ibime, Nihilist, Nateevs, Chrisley024
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

What is the context.

If that is the way you choose to interprete it despite me listing the seasons for you then no problem Its allowed,

You said Hazard scored just 2 goals from open play after 'over 5 seasons in UCL'.

It simply means that Hazard have played more than 5 seasons of UCL football with just 2 goals from open play.

How else do you want us to understand that statement?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.