Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10498952 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) ... (19144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
Griffon:

Hehehe. This is all down to influx of people of diverse nationalities/cultures in London right?

Mainly the Somalis and Pakistanis. Those 2 groups just refuse to assimilate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
PietroRico:
all hail lord kantele, 5th best player and best midfielder in the world

All hail Pogba.. ..The 4th best CM in Manchester

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
bigkesh:

Hazard didnt feature in the UCL or EFL,and he has just 2 apps in the FA cup

Leave Bro DAYO alone
abi o

I just dey wonder ni.

Its common sense that if you play more game, you have more opportunity to score.
Then if you don't perform even after featuring in games like let's say pogba, then you can complain.

With the little games, he had many goals and man of the match awards to his name. And someone here is undermining his achievement because he didn't have more goals than someone playing every 3days.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
diggz:
Awon Londoners abeg wetin dey happen for central London?

Cc ibime, Nihilist, Nateevs, Chrisley024

Awon mad men fe take over.
I was at The Savoy. Less than a mile from the spot.

It's sad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
PietroRico:
all hail lord kantele, 5th best player and best midfielder in the world

Bro do you know a better player at the moment?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nihilist:

Bros, you get mind o. Dis kain free speech for web dey get danger o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
nateevs:

Awon mad men fe take over.
I was at The Savoy. Less than a mile from the spot.

It's sad.

Torr....lord hv Mercy.. my wife said they have confirmed two dead already and the terrorist is receiving medical attention. Dunno if they were able to keep him alive tho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
in how many major competition?

League Carling FA cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
diggz:

Torr....lord hv Mercy.. my wife said they have confirmed two dead already and the terrorist is receiving medical attention. Dunno if they were able to keep him alive tho.

It's 4 dead now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

League Carling FA cup
and how many times did he play in carling and FA?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
bigkesh:

Hazard didnt feature in the UCL or EFL,and he has just 2 apps in the FA cup

Leave Bro DAYO alone

Kesh which competition did we have this scoreline this season

Leicester 2 Chelsea 4? and who assisted Fabregas goal first goal in that game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
abi o

I just dey wonder ni.

Its common sense that if you play more game, you have more opportunity to score.
Then if you don't perform even after featuring in games like let's say pogba, then you can complain.

With the little games, he had many goals and man of the match awards to his name. And someone here is undermining his achievement because he didn't have more goals than someone playing every 3days.

This season Hazard has played 31 games in all competition and has 11 goals 5 assists
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
nateevs:

It's 4 dead now.

Torr...... na wa oooo.

This new way of terrorism is scary and poses a greater challenge to law enforcement agents and a bigger threat to the society. How can the police fish out or detect those who intend to kill or cause bodily harm with their cars before they do so? Or a madman who can easily hide kitchen knife or hammer to terrorize innocent souls on the streets?

Na rili wa oooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

OK.. .just a game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nihilist:

Inertial crap. Damn crazy lot I swear.

Delta Force n' Strike Back has got a good coverage/stories on these people's way of life. You can only wonder what the motive is.

Good to know you don give the central city some space.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
bigkesh:

OK.. .just a game

from he didnt play to Just a game.

In the West Ham clash where you crashed out, which player came in for Chalobah?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nihilist:

So do you blame the natives who are scared of certain nationalities?

In the light of these do you 100% think trump was wrong?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

from he didnt play to Just a game.

In the West Ham clash where you crashed out, which player came in for Chalobah?
How many minutes Egbon

The point is give us the stats together with the minutes played and let's talk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
bigkesh:

How many minutes Egbon

The point is give us the stats together with the minutes played and let's talk

Hazard 2,417mins total 11 goals 5 assists
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

he came from 2nd half in that game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
hensben:
he came from 2nd half in that game.

So players who come in second half dont play or score?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

This season Hazard has played 31 games in all competition and has 11 goals 5 assists
sergio ramos had just 10 goals in 33 appearances all season
, so how is he better than hazard? Since we are using goals to judge players performance now.

Even your mighty robben with champions leagues and everything has just 12 goals in 27 appearances but you chose to belittle hazard instead.

Well done.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
sergio ramos had just 10 goals in 33 appearances all season
, so how is he better than hazard? Since we are using goals to judge players performance now.

Even your mighty robben with champions leagues and everything has just 12 goals in 27 appearances but you chose to belittle hazard instead.

Well done.

First of all Robben 12 goals are more than Hazards 11. I am sure Robben has played less minutes than Hazard

Sergio Ramos is a defender Hazard is an attacker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

First of all Robben 12 goals are more than Hazards 11. I am sure Robben has played less minutes than Hazard
lol

I actually added the country appearance to inflate the figure. Will check the stat properly and break it down when I get home.
I'm pretty sure if we check the ratio later, hazard will beat his bald head. grin

Now you ignored sergio ramos.
You put sergio ramos on your list of best players yet he had more games than hazard this season and less goals.
Why?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
lol

I actually added the country appearance to inflate the figure. Will check the stat properly and break it down when I get home.
I'm pretty sure if we check the ratio later, hazard will beat his bald head. grin

Now you ignored sergio ramos.
You put sergio ramos on your list of best players yet he had more games than hazard this season and less goals.
Why?

Sergio Ramos job on the field is to defend goals Hidden Hazard job on the field is to create and score goals

This season he has created 5 and scored 11 in all competition for Chelsea

If you check ratio and Hazard isnt better than Robben then what should we do to you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Sergio Ramos job on the field is to defend goals Hidden Hazard job on the field is to create and score goals

This season he has created 5 and scored 11 in all competition for Chelsea

If you check ratio and Hazard isnt better than Robben then what should we do to you?
point is
If you mention robben with measly 12 goals in 27 appearances in the same sentence with ronaldo who has 33 goals in 37 games
Don't you think hazard with 11 goals in 31 appearances deserves some credit too?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
nateevs:

Bros, you get mind o. Dis kain free speech for web dey get danger o.

Shey make we dey fear online again ni?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Griffon:

Inertial crap. Damn crazy lot I swear.

Delta Force n' Strike Back has got a good coverage/stories on these people's way of life. You can only wonder what the motive is.

Good to know you don give the central city some space.

Guy I put in a request during your show and you no play am. Which way na?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
jonsnow92:

The Top 2 central midfielders in the world right now based on consistency and whatever criteria you intend to use are....Kante and Kante!

Kante my azz. A player who is yet to prove himself in UCL is a top 2 CM?

Guy, easy ooh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
point is
If you mention, robben with measly 12 goals in 27 appearances in the same sentence with ronaldo who has 33 goals in 37 games
Don't you think hazard with 11 goals in 31 appearances deserves some credit too?

Of course Hazard with his 11 goals deserve credit just llike Bolasie and Puncheon

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

So do you blame the natives who are scared of certain nationalities?

In the light of these do you 100% think trump was wrong?

Trump isn't 100% wrong.

I believe certain steps must be taken to counter the terrorist threat from those 2 groups. Islam isnt the reason for their madness. They filter their religion through the prism of their native cultures as well. Saudi's in UK are to busy flexing to have time for BS. Iranians as well( one of my lecturers at Uni was Iranian, as well as a flat mate). Nigerian Muslims for the most part also no get time for Iranu. Turkish mafia run all the drug operations in the Wood Green area close to my old flat in London. They aint got time for piety. But the guys that believe it's Ok to kill their sisters if they marry outside their family's choice, will surely have zero problems killing in the name.

It is what it is. Those groups need to be fully assimilated into western society or kicked out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nihilist:

Trump isn't 100% wrong.

I believe certain steps must be taken to counter the terrorist threat from those 2 groups. Islam isnt the reason for their madness. They filter their religion through the prism of their native cultures as well. Saudi's in UK are to busy flexing to have time for BS. Iranians as well( one of my lecturers at Uni was Iranian, as well as a flat mate). Nigerian Muslims for the most part also no get time for Iranu. Turkish mafia run all the drug operations in the Wood Green area close to my old flat in London. They aint got time for piety. But the guys that believe it's Ok to kill their sisters if they marry outside their family's choice, will surely have zero problems killing in the name.

It is what it is. Those groups need to be fully assimilated into western society or kicked out.

I agree with this, A lot of Iranians are fun people and very educated too just like Egyptians. Saudis love fun like mad, Check out Vegas any weekend and see those guys partying like its 99

But its a problem in the Moslem community, certain elements among them are not comfortable at the western way of life and they should either comform or be kicked out

You wont come to another mans country and tell him to adjust to yours

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) ... (19144) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agadinaagwuofe, nateevs(m), Sulele04(m), Obere4u, Caicedobets(m), forgiveness, lordfalcao(m), nihilistjnr, VicThory(m), KanielOutis92, mayweather145, chelseabmw(m), User09, dostr4(m), Unlimited22, dcrested(m), larride(m), islamics(m), SirAce, Leyqute(m), BARAJ92(m), fredoooooo, joezy23(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.