Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10458994 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, whatever makes you sleep well at night.
Have a sweet night rest my broda.
alright cheesy cheesy you too shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
lordfalcao:
is it not surprising that The one supposed to be benching our robost midfielder has less tackles to our lanky Alonso ?
I no Wan Argue but... ...

1- Fabregas isn't that type of player
2- Will he make tackles on the bench?

Sometimes sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
bigkesh:

I no Wan Argue but... ...

1- Fabregas isn't that type of player
2- Will he make tackles on the bench?

Sometimes sef
he doesn't need to make tackles, when matic and kante is the type of players for it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
lordfalcao:
to me if kante doesn't win it, they should give it to lukaku. Hazard has not played anything to merit it..
I owe u two Pekas olosho for this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:05am On Mar 24, 2017
A40:

I owe u two Pekas olosho for this

He is right na, I'll also take Kante ahead of Hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:42am On Mar 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

Same here bro, I have come a long way and invested too much in my life than to just jam one afowofa mishap Night runs minimal, soccer minimal, alcohol reduced to minimum, car racing no, exercise na just jogging sef.

If I hear loud sound na me go first disappear.

Swimming, I don pass the age I should learn. And when I dey Naija na so we go do parole for one beach La champaign tropicana, everyone was getting on a boat into the ocean, I refused na so one of the guys wey enter their boat capsized and it was the local lifeguards who had to jump into the water to save them.

You don see the kain bone injuries Ibime and nateevs dey get on top soccer? which account I wan write that

Make you dey there. With skill comes reduction of risk. Today I cycled 12 miles round trip to work and swam 5 km after work. I'm chasing Donjazet 6pack this summer by fire, by force. You go still dey on potbelle and gorimapa head dey hate come August.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:50am On Mar 24, 2017
Ibime:

Make you dey there. With skill comes reduction of risk. Today I cycled 12 miles round trip to work and swam 5 km after work. I'm chasing Donjazet 6pack this summer by fire, by force. You go still dey on potbelle and gorimapa head dey hate come August.

You don dey on this hustle workout for how many yrs now yet e be like say you carry donjazet for belle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:50am On Mar 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Now you have done well, thank you.

Judging from those pics, all thanks to Kante, only God knows where we would be without that man in our midfield, he is the real deal.
Good nyt bro.

You need to go check what Wanyama is doing, never mind what Kante is doing. Matic outtackles Wanyama.

I have told you clowns to stop looking at tackle statistics which tells you nothing except for a players style of play. Not all players need to tackle to turnover possession.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:51am On Mar 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

You don dey on this hustle workout for how many yrs now yet e be like say you carry donjazet for belle

grin grin grin

We go see. Come August I go post my 8 pack make you post your own.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:52am On Mar 24, 2017
Ibime:

grin grin grin

We go see. Come August I go post my 8 pack make you post your own.

You wey cartlage don finish for your joint cos of too much exercise, you know they dont regenerate, make you no begin dey use knee braces
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:55am On Mar 24, 2017
Ibime:

You need to go check what Wanyama is doing, never mind what Kante is doing. Matic outtackles Wanyama.

I have told you clowns to stop looking at tackle statistics which tells you nothing except for a players style of play. Not all players need to tackle to turnover possession.

What exactly is your point, has Kante not been better than his countepart in all ramifications??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:27am On Mar 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

What exactly is your point, has Kante not been better than his countepart in all ramifications??

Kante has better than every midfielder.

So are you planning to sign Kante to come and partner Kante? Receive sense.

I said don't ask stewpid questions about no of tackles cos if you get deep into it, you may find your favourite DMs not named Kante or Gueye trailing Matic in that regard.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:37am On Mar 24, 2017
Neymaaaar! See goal. Simple but beautiful.

Uruguay 1 -3 Brazil
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:41am On Mar 24, 2017
FBS:

Uruguay 1 -3 Brazil

Chelseafan1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:58am On Mar 24, 2017
Willian with some vision to locate Alves, lovely cross to find Paulinho who chests in for his hat-trick.

Uruguay 1 - 4 Brazil.

Game over.

Sleep mode activated. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:01am On Mar 24, 2017
FBS:

Uruguay 1 -3 Brazil
Starbwoy. Entertainer yet over productive

This Brazil team might be up to something.

Since Tite sent jesters like David Lulz on international exile Brazil has never been the same.

How una side dey be for June? Shey e go cold wella for these Brazilians?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:10am On Mar 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

The Truth has set you FREE. So una know as e dey go una come dey wind us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:10am On Mar 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:02am On Mar 24, 2017
A40:

He has been good, Kante has been better, that's my point.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lincolnn2: 7:51am On Mar 24, 2017
Raumdeuter, let's do this. If Pep ends his first season in the EPL without a trophy, he's a failure. There are 4 trophies up for grab in the EPL, 4 competitions EPL teams compete in, to win. So if Pep fails to win any of the 4 trophies in his first season, then he's a monumental failure still he prove himself next season. Agreed?

Note... All four trophies are worthwhile. There's no worthless trophies among them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:14am On Mar 24, 2017
A40:

Starbwoy. Entertainer yet over productive

This Brazil team might be up to something.

Since Tite sent jesters like David Lulz on international exile Brazil has never been the same.

How una side dey be for June? Shey e go cold wella for these Brazilians?
Weather in June is usually fantastic but this is weather we are talking about, anything can happen. cheesy

Didn't see any defender outshine David this morning so nothing suggests he can't force his way back into the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LordEmperoris1(m): 8:20am On Mar 24, 2017
bykebyke:

Team success does not equate to Individual ability you idiot. lipsrsealed
Go and ask ramuzaki

he thinks otherwise

trophies is the main tin and UCL is the highest trophy in club football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LordEmperoris1(m): 8:23am On Mar 24, 2017
jonsnow92:

Valdez 3 UCL titles

Cech 1 UCL title

Van Der Sar 1 UCL Title

Buffon 0 UCL titles

Based on your logic So Valdez>Cech= Van Der Sar > Buffon

Jesus!..How I wish Seun charges 50k per post,We won't really be seeing trash here...
That means people like you wont be commenting Na

was it not you that was yarning rubbish that kante is in top 5 player in the world

you even place MESSI and netmar ahead of god ronaldo

gerrahia zombie*s
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2017
FBS:

Weather in June is usually fantastic but this is weather we are talking about, anything can happen. cheesy

Didn't see any defender outshine David this morning so nothing suggests he can't force his way back into the team.
Well the Confed cup would give an idea of what to expect.

As for David Lulz time will tell but I doubt Tite would disrupt his backline for a defender whose incompetence almost cost his nation a trip to the World Cup. Maybe in the event of a big injury sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:00am On Mar 24, 2017
NEYMAR for Brazil:

Games: 76
Goals: 51
Assists: 31
82 goal/assist in 76 games.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 10:17am On Mar 24, 2017
LordEmperoris1:
That means people like you wont be commenting Na

was it not you that was yarning rubbish that kante is in top 5 player in the world

you even place MESSI and netmar ahead of god ronaldo

gerrahia zombie*s
Oga that list was in no particular order so shut your mouth..And I re-iterate again Based on Consistency Kante is among the top 5 footballers in the world and the best Central midfielder *Presently*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2017
A40:

Well the Confed cup would give an idea of what to expect.

As for David Lulz time will tell but I doubt Tite would disrupt his backline for a defender whose incompetence almost cost his nation a trip to the World Cup. Maybe in the event of a big injury sha
Free David abeg. The whole team was shait then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2017
lordfalcao:
NEYMAR for Brazil:

Games: 76
Goals: 51
Assists: 31
82 goal/assist in 76 games.

This is why I stay away from comparing Hazard to Neymar. His productivity record is top notch.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:35am On Mar 24, 2017
Ibime:

This is why I stay away from comparing Hazard to Neymar. His productivity record is top notch.
That's what people don't understand, they compare hazard productivity to neymars. Two players with different style of play. Tho neymar is the better scorer, overall game play Hazard is the better player...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
A40:

[s]Eru ti ba werey sha. Alatenuje oshi. You were gleefully willing to forsake $500 to win just 50k, now I'm offering more while you stand to lose significantly less yet you are telling stories that touch. Okuko

Let's see who go end up for lagoon.

If you aren't game then make u comot for my circumference and stop buzzing for my ear like Ekpan Fly

Of course we are used to excellence from Müller so the dip in form is cause for alarm. However Müller's place is safe in football folklore. A World Cup and CL winner at 24 a feat your useless Ikedia will never kuku achieve. Only a senseless apoche cra cra like you would bring in Cavani into this debate.[/s] The likes of Ronaldo and Messi miss more than they score. [s]But like Müller they deliver when it matters most. Abilities foreign to Hidden Ikebe Super Hazard

Abeg make we hear word. Ancelotti coached Madrid and now Bayern his interest in Hazard? Nil[/s]

Dmcdad, bykebyke, debroslink, homesteady, coded01, do you guys agree with this boy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
lordfalcao:
That's what people don't understand, they compare hazard productivity to neymars. Two players with different style of play. Tho neymar is the better scorer, overall game play Hazard is the better player...
Exactly. You don talk am finish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Who's ororo I can't find any soccer player or manager by that name

(1) (2) (3) ... (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), CentiLion(m), airmark(m), SirAce, Ibunkun1(m), DynamoDeGreat and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.