Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,556 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10458559 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ibime:

You need to go check what Wanyama is doing, never mind what Kante is doing. Matic outtackles Wanyama.

I have told you clowns to stop looking at tackle statistics which tells you nothing except for a players style of play. Not all players need to tackle to turnover possession.

You cant be hailed playing against the messis of this world as a dm without getting good numbers in successful tackles. makelele was a good tackler. You cant play down tackles in top flight football. Successful tackle is an essential parameter for evaluating DMs bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
airmark:

You cant be hailed playing against the messis of this world as a dm without getting good numbers in successful tackles. makelele was a good tackler. You cant play down tackles in top flight football. Successful tackle is an essential parameter for evaluating DMs bro.

No it's not. Makeleles tackle rate was very low at Chelsea. Makelele only made 114 tackles in 144 EPL matches, less than 1 per game

https://www.premierleague.com/players/2454/player/stats

Now if you are talking Makelele at Madrid, he made higher no of tackles because he was the only defensive player and all his actions were to stop counterattacks which meant more last ditch tackling. At Chelsea, he was in a controlled midfield where he would just control space until you run into a cul-de-sac and lose possession.

Also what is the difference between making 0.8 tackles per game and 1.7 tackles per game?

Does a jambody player like Wanyama look like somebody that needs to tackle you when he can just shade you off the ball? Do you know that almost every time a player of Wanyamas size goes to ground to make a tackle, he gets a yellow card?

Force = MA. It is the mass in that equation that makes big players not to accelerate into tackles otherwise it would be construed as violent play.

It is small players like Kante and Gueye that need to go to ground to win the ball cos they can't do it by strength. That's why I said no of tackles is an indication of your style of play, nothing more.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
lordfalcao:
That's what people don't understand, they compare hazard productivity to neymars. Two players with different style of play. Tho neymar is the better scorer, overall game play Hazard is the better player...

What is overall game play again, Both are attackers, Neymar scores more, assists more he is the team captain and talisman, won more for club and country than Hazard can ever dream of

So what is included in this overall play that Hazard is better at? Is it the way he tucks in his shirt?

Tell me why Messi is better than Puncheon? Is it not in goals, assists, and wins? So how is it possible for Puncheons overall game play to be better than Messi?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ibime:

No it's not. Makeleles tackle rate was very low at Chelsea. Makelele only made 114 tackles in 144 EPL matches, less than 1 per game

https://www.premierleague.com/players/2454/player/stats

Now if you are talking Makelele at Madrid, he made higher no of tackles because he was the only defensive player and all his actions were to stop counterattacks which meant more last ditch tackling. At Chelsea, he was in a controlled midfield where he would just control space until you run into a cul-de-sac and lose possession.

Also what is the difference between making 0.8 tackles per game and 1.7 tackles per game?

Does a jambody player like Wanyama look like somebody that needs to tackle you when he can just shade you off the ball? Do you know that almost every time a player of Wanyamas size goes to ground to make a tackle, he gets a yellow card?

Force = MA. It is the mass in that equation that makes big players not to accelerate into tackles otherwise it would be construed as violent play.

It is small players like Kante and Gueye that need to go to ground to win the ball cos they can't do it by strength. That's why I said no of tackles is an indication of your style of play, nothing more.

airmark see your useless yeye life outside wey dem dey use play merrybet.

whatever you refuse to learn in secondary school will be forcefed to you in your old age

See ibime teaching you Force = mass X acceleration. This is what you should have learnt in JSS2

You are a disgrace to Nigerian educatio

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Xabi Alonso. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
lordfalcao:
to me if kante doesn't win it, they should give it to lukaku. Hazard has not played anything to merit it..
yet he has the highest number of MOTM in Europe top 5 leagues.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
“IF I have to make a tackle then I have already made a mistake.”- Paolo Maldini.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Greatihex:
yet he has the highest number of MOTM in Europe top 5 leagues.

How hard is it to win MOTM when you are playing in a mediocre league like EPL

Its like telling us Ifeanyi was first throughout his stay at Ezillu community secondary school
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

How hard is it to win MOTM when you are playing in a mediocre league like EPL

Its like telling us Ifeanyi was first throughout his stay at Ezillu community secondary school
yes, the mediocre League that your lord pep can't win with legs crossed in his first season after wasting over 170m euro

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

What is overall game play again, Both are attackers, Neymar scores more, assists more he is the team captain and talisman, won more for club and country than Hazard can ever dream of

So what is included in this overall play that Hazard is better at? Is it the way he tucks in his shirt?

Tell me why Messi is better than Puncheon? Is it not in goals, assists, and wins? So how is it possible for Puncheons overall game play to be better than Messi?
the way you see football and the way I see mine are different. If football is always about goals we won't have legends like ronaldinho and zidane..

Neymar is the better scorer, general play of football hazard is a better player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
lordfalcao:
the way you see football and the way I see mine are different. If football is always about goals we won't have legends like ronaldinho and zidane..

Neymar is the better scorer, general play of football hazard is a better player.

Football is a simple game, ROnaldinho scored a lot of goals and assisted a lot too

For an attacking player your output is either goals or assists. If Hazard is inferior to Neymar in both goals and assists then what exactly is Hazard better than Neymar at?

What makes one player a better player when all indices shows he isnt

Neymar wins more, Has more big game performance, scores more assists more. The only thing Hazard has more than Neymar is body fat

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
Greatihex:
yes, the mediocre League that your lord pep can't win with legs crossed in his first season after wasting over 170m euro

Its difficult to adjust to dross when you are coming from a refined league. Messi Zidane, Ronaldo etc will find it hard adjusting to sandy pitch and monkey post where they play police ball and anywhere belle face.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

Its difficult to adjust to dross when you are coming from a refined league. Messi Zidane, Ronaldo etc will find it hard adjusting to sandy pitch and monkey post where they play police ball and anywhere belle face.

that is not true. Take for instance, if obi used to come first in class with average of 66% at Kings College, at Ezillu community high school has would be taking the first position with 90% average.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Greatihex:
that is not true. Take for instance, if obi used to come first in class with average of 66% at Kings College, at Ezillu community high school has would be taking the first position with 90% average.

No at Ezillu he will struggle because Obi from Kings college isnt used to sitting on Stone in place of chair, leaking classroom, using cutlass to cut grass on the school farm from 9am to 12noon, drinking pito for lunch, he is used to using laptop instead of 4 figure table or bottle top counters
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
lordfalcao:

Errm....excuse me sah.....at least we know what/who a scorer is.
Can u define for us what u mean by "general play of football"?? Coz am not understanding that phrase....

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Robben, Messi and Neymar dey insult Hazard

Team Depay wants to join

Issokay

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
why we no dey hear Carrick name for all these yans,my boy no dey tackle toocheesy.

we get no respect.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bridge News
@cfc_wale
Abramovich offered to buy Neymar after the Stoke's game but Antonio Conte wants that money to be spent on the whole squad. [Tuttosport] #CFC

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ibime:

Make you dey there. With skill comes reduction of risk. Today I cycled 12 miles round trip to work and swam 5 km after work. I'm chasing Donjazet 6pack this summer by fire, by force. You go still dey on potbelle and gorimapa head dey hate come August.

Easy with your lies shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wingback:

Easy with your lies shocked

How many times have you quoted me without reply? I have no time for the mentally ill. Face front please.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
bigkesh:
Robben, Messi and Neymar dey insult Hazard

Team Depay wants to join

Issokay
I see no Lyon fans here lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
SIRcumalot:
why we no dey hear Carrick name for all these yans,my boy no dey tackle toocheesy.

we get no respect.
Carrick na one of the most underrated CMs in history. Maybe bcoz he's white and also English!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lana1:
Carrick na one of the most underrated CMs in history. Maybe bcoz he's white and also English!!

Egbami

"English " and "Underrated " in the same comment. ........You definitely know that comment is wrong

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
bigkesh:

Egbami

"English " and "Underrated " in the same comment. ........You definitely know that comment is wrong
Carrick is the exception to the rule.
just look at his career with the three lions.

no respect.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ibime:

How many times have you quoted me without reply? I have no time for the mentally ill. Face front please.

Did I ask you a question? I wasn't expecting a reply, just calling out your bullshìt...Once again Easy with your lies and Swerve>>>
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lana1:
he looks too plain.
no distinctive feature.
if the guy get beards like Pirlo e for don gather him own cult followers by now.
no thinks say that red hair no help scholes at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
bigkesh:

Egbami

You well so?? Not all English players are overrated. Rooney and Carrick(at their peak) belong to this category
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wingback:

Did I ask you a question? I wasn't expecting a reply, just calling out your bullshìt...Once again Easy with your lies and Swerve>>>

Stop quoting me madman. You have quoted me dozens of times without reply. Please get the message. What exactly is your mental problem - Schizophrenia or bipolar disorder?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

Football is a simple game, ROnaldinho scored a lot of goals and assisted a lot too

For an attacking player your output is either goals or assists. If Hazard is inferior to Neymar in both goals and assists then what exactly is Hazard better than Neymar at?

What makes one player a better player when all indices shows he isnt

Neymar wins more, Has more big game performance, scores more assists more. The only thing Hazard has more than Neymar is body fat
okay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

No at Ezillu he will struggle because Obi from Kings college isnt used to sitting on Stone in place of chair, leaking classroom, using cutlass to cut grass on the school farm from 9am to 12noon, drinking pito for lunch, he is used to using laptop instead of 4 figure table or bottle top counters

this analogy cannot be related to the epl, because it has the best organization and structure in the world, With the best pitches.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
Moses always running away from international duty, only shows up for the tournaments. Reminds me of my ex, comes up with some bullshit_ when I need something but comes guns blazing when she's horñy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
Greatihex:
this analogy cannot be related to the epl, because it has the best organization and structure in the world, With the best pitches.

All the organization structure doesnt do anything when you have the low quality of footballers that you parade

MLS also have struture and organization even Australian league

EPL football lack talent and the needed football nurturing that excellent footballers need

(1) (2) (3) ... (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nihilistjnr, AdisaOwala, andrewbaba44 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.