Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10529218 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nihilist:

What is this?

Behave yourself na?

Lool, keep arguing with him, b4 u know it, u myt start wishing u put a gun to his head with the amount of nonsense he posts just to bring down Eden.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nihilist:

I think you misunderstand this entire discussion doctor.

Let me remind you

I followed from the beginning.
You just can't multiply number of shots by a factor.
If he takes more shots his accuracy will drop and he won't be as prolific. He does not have the talent level to score Messi and CR7 levels of goals just like the rest of the human world.
He is not as tall, powerful, dominant in the air and does not shoot from both sides as well as a prime Ronaldo. He does not have the box awareness.
Change of mentality or team or increase in volume of shots won't push Hazard to Messi or CR7 levels.
He does not have it in him and you guys should stop putting such pressure on the young man.

The difference is TALENT. Not selflessness, not mentality, not shot shyness, not supporting cast.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
dopeJemi:
read what your coach has to say about the nonsense fabregas said

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/24/antonio-conte-dismisses-cesc-fabregas-claim-that-eden-hazard-must-be-more-selfish-to-surpass-lionel-messi-6594436/

So you expect Conte to agree that his team's only real creative player needs to be more selfish? grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
dopeJemi:

quick question, minus youtube videos. who dribbles more between neymar and hazard?

another question, what else does hazard do except what we have stated here, are you trying to tell me that all of hazard's videos on YouTube were edited to make him look inferior? if there is something else hazard does, you would see it on YouTube too, hazard has fans there too
hazard dribbles more than neymar.. Skills showing is not dribbling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
lordfalcao:

correct me if I am wrong, dribbling is getting past your marker with a bit of skill right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nihilist:

So you expect Conte to agree that his team's only real creative player needs to be more selfish? grin

That tells you the level of his reasoning. Thats why i didn't reply his last comment. Even in training sessions, coaches tell strikers closely to be more selfish not openly.

lordfalcao:

Just ignore him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nihilist:

but he is telling the truth, no?

how selfish is messi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
dopeJemi:

correct me if I am wrong, dribbling is getting past your marker with a bit of skill right?
dribbling is when you make a run, taking out 3-4 men, that is what messi does with his left foot without doing step over, over heading e.t.c while skill showing is when you do step over, over heading, nutmegging just like neymar , queresma e.t.c
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
props to raumdueter for calling you airmark a fool, you really are a fool
yes offence
now die it and move past me like sane people walk past mad people

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
dopeJemi:

how selfish is messi?
if messi starts passing in front of goal, will he be on 46 goals this seasons?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
lordfalcao:
dribbling is when you make a run, taking out 3-4 men, that is what messi does with his left foot without doing step over, over heading e.t.c while skill showing is when you do step over, over heading, nutmegging just like neymar , queresma e.t.c

kindly answer my question with a yes or no response, I am going somewhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
afrodoc2:

I followed from the beginning.
You just can't multiply number of shots by a factor.
If he takes more shots his accuracy will drop and he won't be as prolific. He does not have the talent level to score Messi and CR7 levels of goals just like the rest of be human world.
He is not as tall, powerful, dominant in the air and does not shoot from both sides as well as a prime Ronaldo.
Change of mentality or team or increase in volume of shots won't push Hazard to Messi or CR7 levels.
He does not have it in him and you guys should stop putting such pressure on the young man.

Actually, Hazard does have the talent. We've seen him do it time and again against some of the biggest teams in the game.

Accuracy is relative. Ronaldo's shot accuracy is lower than Lukaku's this season. The difference is the volume of shots Ororo takes. Hazard is usually very accurate with his shots. If he shot more, I am super confident that his goal tally will also jump exponentially.

For him to then reach Messi and Ororo levels, Hazard needs to play in similar team with similar team mates.

Suarez is not as good as Messi, but last season he had more goals AND assists than Messi. So don't tell me Hazard cannot reach Messi level of scoring.

Put him in the right team with the right teammates and see what happens. Just Neymar and Suarez average 40 assists per season between them for the last 3 seasons, and I haven't counted Iniesta Rakitic alba etc.

This season Pedro, Matic and Fabregas have 20 assists between them. Those are our 3 highest assisters o.

Forget story bros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
lordfalcao:
if messi starts passing in front of goal, will he be on 46 goals this seasons?

this is funny, so you have to be selfish to score 30 or more goals? is that what you are saying?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
dopeJemi:

kindly answer my question with a yes or no response, I am going somewhere
I have answered your question, you should be thinking, how many special skills do messi have? But he is beating 5-6 men to score

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
dopeJemi:

this is funny, so you have to be selfish to score 30 or more goals? is that what you are saying?
for every chance that messi gets to score and pass, how many goals do you think he will have a season ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
dopeJemi:

how selfish is messi?

Go and check who takes the most shots at Barcelona.

Go and check who takes the most shots from outside the box at Barcelona.

Come back and report your findings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nihilist:

Actually, Hazard does have the talent. We've seen him do it time and again against some of the biggest teams in the game.

Accuracy is relative. Ronaldo's shot accuracy is lower than Lukaku's this season. The difference is the volume of shots Ororo takes. Hazard is usually very accurate with his shots. If he shot more, I am super confident that his goal tally will also jump exponentially.

For him to then reach Messi and Ororo levels, Hazard needs to play in similar team with similar team mates.

Suarez is not as good as Messi, but last season he had more goals AND assists than Messi. So don't tell me Hazard cannot reach Messi level of scoring.

Put him in the right team with the right teammates and see what happens. Just Neymar and Suarez average 40 assists per season between them for the last 3 seasons, and I haven't counted Iniesta Rakitic alba etc.

This season Pedro, Matic and Fabregas have 20 assists between them. Those are our 3 highest assisters o.

Forget story bros.

Suarez is a central striker and when he was EPL he was better than Hazard so that does not help the Hazard argument.
The Lukaku case just buttresses my point that if u take more shots like Cronaldo your accuracy will drop.
I hope Hazard moves so you guys' doubt will be cleared.
He will score more goals yes, but prime Messi and Cronaldo levels ? No
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nihilist:

Go and check who takes the most shots at Barcelona.

Go and check who takes the most shots from outside the box at Barcelona.

Come back and report your findings

pogba isn't selfish but he has the most shots from outside the box at united

I hate messi as much as you do but you can't call messi selfish cause of those stats, messi is someone that creates more than he tries to score
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
afrodoc2:

Suarez is a central striker and when he was EPL he was better than Hazard so that does not help the Hazard argument.
The Lukaku case just buttresses my point that if u take more shots like Cronaldo your accuracy will drop.
I hope Hazard moves so you guys' doubt will be cleared.
He will score more goals yes, but prime Messian Cronaldo levels ? No

The point I'm trying to make is that Messi's numbers are not unachievable by anybody else.

Suarez bettered Messi and with Neymar continues to post similar numbers, and that goes to show that a very good player playing in a very good team will post good results.

Obviously Messi is in a different class, but if Hazard was playing in that same team the difference between Mesi and Hazard will not be anywhere near as stark...especially if he starts shooting more.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
dopeJemi:
[s]props to raumdueter for calling you airmark a fool, you really are a fool

yes offence

now die it and move past me like sane people walk past mad people[/s]

I have no biz arguing soccer with a dullard like you. From relying on youtube videos to form an opinion to misinterpreting a coach's move to stall a possible crack in his team by fab's advice, it's obvious you hardly use your brain to think stuffs out.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
dopeJemi:

pogba isn't selfish but he has the most shots from outside the box at united

I hate messi as much as you do but you can't call messi selfish cause of those stats, messi is someone that creates more than he tries to score

Relativity is key.

Messi isn't a selfish player, but he is way more selfish than Hazard. All we're saying is that Hazard should learn how Messi does it.

Physically and technically, there is little to no difference between the two.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
lordfalcao:
for every chance that messi gets to score and pass, how many goals do you think he will have a season ?

maybe "selfish" is not the word to use, but I know messi isn't selfish

ronaldo? now that is selfish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
airmark:

I have no biz arguing soccer with a dullard like you. From relying on youtube videos to form an opinion to misinterpreting a coach's move to stall a possible crack in his team by fab's advice, it's obvious you hardly use your brain to think stuffs out.

you will die faster of foolishness than of ignorance, don't get it twisted, you exhibit both traits, but it is obvious your foolishness has overwhelmed you

you are too slow to comprehend intelligent posts and too foolish to make one.

do what I asked you then we can start from there, for now, SCRAM

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
dopeJemi:

you will die faster of foolishness than of ignorance, don't get it twisted, you exhibit both traits, but it is obvious your foolishness has overwhelmed you

you are too slow to comprehend intelligent posts and too foolish to make one.

do what I asked you then we can start from there, for now, SCRAM

cheesy cheesy cheesy

O ti dun werey. Even my 13 year old niece understands what conte did to counter fab's words. Use your brain next time. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Hazard is just another clone of a superior player,Ribery.
nothing Hazard do wey never see before.
Nani isnt a failure Abeg.
Baba just tibe. Champions League is kuku coming and local champion go soon find him level. I don't know how many Balon D'or winners are in Atletico, Juve e.t.c
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nihilist:

Relativity is key.

Messi isn't a selfish player, but he is way more selfish than Hazard. All we're saying is that Hazard should learn how Messi does it.

Physically and technically, there is little to no difference between the two.

i agree with the first part, the thing is, hazard doesn't know when to shoot and when not to pass, Same thing sef

now the second part is the problem, but I will agree to disagree
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
These Hazardistas have no shame.

Hazard literally lost a PFA award to a player with 0 technical ability on the same night Messi delivered football's first 100/100 performance. angry angry

In fact,new profile picture.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nihilist:

The point I'm trying to make is that Messi's numbers are not unachievable by anybody else.

Suarez bettered Messi and with Neymar continues to post similar numbers, and that goes to show that a very good player playing in a very good team will post good results.

Obviously Messi is in a different class, but if Hazard was playing in that same team the difference between Mesi and Hazard will not be anywhere near as stark...especially if he starts shooting more.

It won't be as stark because Hazard's numbers will improve but it will still be CLEAR and no one will confuse the two.
Of all the prolific players that will get near Messi it is not Hazard's name that should be mentioned.
Let him out score Dele Alli or Alexis Sanchez first before you compare him to his gods.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
bykebyke:
These Hazardistas have no shame.

Hazard literally lost a PFA award to a player with 0 technical ability on the same night Messi delivered football's first 100/100 performance. angry angry

In fact,new profile picture.

Kante has decent technically ability for his position my friend. He's very good on the half-turn which you don't see in many midfielders these days.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lol. Excuses! Excuses!

During Mourinho's time, they said Hazard wasn't scoring much bcoz of his defensive responsibilities and "Mou tantrums".

When Conte came, same people said Hazard will score more goals now that Conte has unshackled him from his defensive responsibilities and he has free reigns in attack.

Now the excuse is he isn't shooting enough.... grin grin

What next??

Excuses! Excuses! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

O ti dun werey. Even my 13 year old niece understands what conte did to counter fab's words. Use your brain next time. cheesy

did conte tell a lie? yes or no please?

neymar scores 20 plus goals and still create chances, he has created the most chances in barca this season I think, with 42

like I said, hazard doesn't know when to shoot, it doesn't mean you have to be selfish to score goals, "selfish" is not the word to use

(1) (2) (3) ... (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hateshit and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.