Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10530164 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
diggz:

Desire, appetite, fighting spirit,consistency etc with all due respect to hazard but hin n saurez no be mate bruv.

Since Hazard joined Chelsea, bar last season, he has been consistent, not only that, he has been improving in everything.

Which kind desire, appetite and fighting spirit u want wey hin never do, d last Spurs game na enuf example.

You haven't proven to me that Suarez had a better season than Hazard in the EPL....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Pay attention.
When Suarez was there he cleaned up the accolades, Hazard started getting those awards after Suarez left.

This is bullshit, dead on arrival, when Suarez won it, Hazard was just settling into Chelsea after winning the Europa in his first season, he went on to win the Young player PFA while Suarez won the PFA, maybe you have forgotten. You are probably the only one expecting a 21/22-year old Hazard to win the PFA ahead of Suarez.
I really don't understand what you meant by the bolded.

Let Hazard out score dele alli and Lampard and Alexis Sanchez before you compare him to his gods.

If Alexis was that good, he would have won a PFA since he joined the Epl ahead of Hazard, Suarez and Bale won it Spurs and Pool, Sanchez has no excuse even with his high number of goals. There's a reason Hazard is being recognised as the better player, that is to tell you that, it isn't only about goals and assists.

I am not saying that hazard isn't a good player but this heresy that just transplanting him to Barca will turn 15 goals to 50 like at the wedding at Cana has to be stamped out before the flock are misled.

I never mentioned he would score 50 goals per season in Barca, I am not one of those saying that, don't include me mbok.

Lastly, you haven't been able to prove to me that, Suarez was a better player than Hazard in the EPL.

I don't have to prove anything to you guy.
Believe what want to believe.
He was 23 and at that age Ronaldo and Messi were winning WPOTY and Ronaldo was winning his 2nd EPL player of the year. This Hazard b.s has to stop.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
New celebration in town..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
afrodoc2:

I don't have to prove anything to you guy.
Believe what want to believe.

Debunk any of my post that is not true.

I wouldn't accept you coming here to tell us that Suarez had a better EPL than Hazard with nothing noteworthy to back up your claims.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Rumdeuter, this is for you, don't run again this time.

Suarez had more goals more assists than Hidden Hazard. He is a vastly better player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I wouldn't accept you coming here to tell us that Suarez had a better EPL than Hazard with nothing noteworthy to back up your claims.

Hazard was 23. At that age Ronaldo was on his 2nd EPL player of the year. So age is no excuse.
That was the age Ronaldo won his first WPOTY so age is no excuse. Messi had won WPOTY at that age so age is no excuse.
Suarez was better. He won all the awards, he scored more goals and he made more assists.
I don't want to belabour the argument because it is a distraction.
Believe what you want to believe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

No one take you serious here. No serious minded person wont place Suarez over Hidden as a footballer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
afrodoc2:

Hazard was 23. At that age Ronaldo was on his 2nd EPL player of the year. So age is no excuse.
That was the age Ronaldo won his first WPOTY so age is no excuse. Messi had won WPOTY at that age so age is no excuse.
Suarez was better. He won all the awards, he scored more goals and he made more assists.
I don't want to belabour the argument because it is a distraction.

Hazard was 22 not 23,get your facts right.
It's easy for you to mention Ronaldo, aside him, mention any other 22 year old that won it in the EPL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

Suarez had more goals more assists than Hidden Hazard. He is a vastly better player

Hazard has more trophies.... according to your senseless and stupiid logic, who is the better EPL player.?

Answer on a post card.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

No one take you serious here. No serious minded person wont place Suarez over Hidden as a footballer

The guy is not serious. People just take being a fan so literally and become fanatics lol.
Last year they were comparing hazard to Neymar until they became gentle now because of a few tashere goals he is now as talented as Messi, he just doesn't shoot enough cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

You always look for the easiest route to run away from your bogus claims...prove to me that Suarez in the EPL was a better player than Hazard....aren't you the same person dt always told us about beasting finals and winning trophies to rate your players, or doz don't work again tonight?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
afrodoc2:

The guy is not serious. People just take being a fan so literally and become fanatics lol.
Last year they were comparing hazard to Neymar until they became gentle now because of a few tashere goals he is now as talented as Messi, he just doesn't shoot enough cheesy

I have told u, I ain't one of those chatting to u today comparing him with Messi, no dey behave like apari
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Hazard was 22 not 23,get your facts right.
It's easy for you to mention Ronaldo, aside him, mention any other 22 year old that won it in the EPL.

Hazard was born in Jan 1991 and the award was in April 2014.
How was he 22? You need to calm down and wise up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
afrodoc2:

CHelseafan1 you just dey disgrace yourself upandan. You should find your intellectual mates not this guy here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
afrodoc2:

Oga ade, take several seats jor, 22/23, he won it in his second season, that's the koko, stop grasping at straws...so because an older Suarez won it and Hazard won the young version, it's enuf for u to claim he was sweeping the award like he did it more than once

You are even more foolish than Raumdeuter.

We asked you to mention another player aside cr7 dt won it around that age, you dey foam for mouth.

I have zero tolerance for this kinda foolishness.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You always look for the easiest route to run away from your bogus claims...prove to me that Suarez in the EPL was a better player than Hazard....aren't you the same person dt always told us about beasting finals and winning trophies to rate your players, or doz don't work again tonight?

And which final did Hidden Hazard beast?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

CHelseafan1 you just dey disgrace yourself upandan. You should find your intellectual mates not this guy here

Number one Idioot on this board, how is Suarez better than Hazard that has more trophies than him...isn't that your stupiid logic?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
afrodoc2:

Next thing you will hear Hazard vs Maradona and Hazard vs Zidane

For people to get liver begin mention Messi when talking about Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Number one Idioot on this board, how is Suarez better than Hazard that has more trophies than him...isn't that your stupiid logic?

You are the dunce here, I am not going to take the responsibility of teaching you common sense, Go and meet your teachers from Nursery 1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

He has more trophies than Suarez.....No?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

I have seen his picture somewhere on NL before. I can dig it out sometime if I have the time. He is not bald though, I don't know why they call him apari

Hehe. Please do put up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hazard is not even as good as Bale, barring injury.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:
He has more trophies than Suarez.....No?

Go learn common sense first
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hazard won his own PFA to win the Epl and FA cup, which spoon did Suarez use his own PFA to win?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

Go learn common sense first

Start arguing like a sane person.
Your senseless logic is disgracing you again, you are looking for the easy route to run away. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Oga ade, take several seats jor, 22/23, he won it in his second season, that's the koko, stop grasping at straws...so because an older Suarez won it and Hazard won the young version, it's enuf for u to claim he was sweeping the award like he did it more than once

You are even more foolish than Raumdeuter.

We asked you to mention another player aside cr7 dt won it around that age, you dey foam for mouth.

I have zero tolerance for this kinda foolishness.

Lol. You tried to form teacher chike and correct me and you were the one who was wrong and now you dey vex.
No vex believe what you want.
I will not insult you cos we are not mates in age or any other standard.
The argument was not between Hazard and other young boys but between Hazard and Suarez.
Suarez was better than Hazard when Suarez was in the EPL is my point.
If you believe something else no problem .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
afrodoc2:

Lol. You tried to form teacher chike and correct me and you were the one who was wrong and now you dey vex.
No vex believe what you want.
I will not insult you cos we are not mates in age or any other standard.
The argument was not between Hazard and other young boys but between Hazard and Suarez.
Suarez was better than Hazard when Suarez was in the EPL is my point.
If you believe something else no problem .

If you didn't tow the insult lane first, i wouldn't give it to you.

Hazard won his own PFA with the EPL and FA cup, which spoon did Suarez win with his own PFA?

There's a level to this shiit.

You don't come here to tell us, Suarez is better than Hazard without being able to prove it. Keep your nonsense to your thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
ToyinDipo:
Hazard is not even as good as Bale, barring injury.
Ahmed musa better pass hazard sef.... urobobobo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

If you didn't tow the insult lane first, i wouldn't give it to you.

Hazard won his own PFA with the EPL and FA cup, which spoon did Suarez win with his own PFA?

There's a level to this shiit.

You don't come here to tell us, Suarez is better than Hazard without being able to prove it. Keep your nonsense to your thread.

Is it on this same thread that people are refusing to accept Messi is more talented than Hazard that I need to prove anything?
Guy I don't need to prove anything to you.
There are indeed levels to this shiit and you pack the most.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
obainojazz:
Ahmed musa better pass hazard sef.... urobobobo
I'm not very sure, but Victor Moses is still debatable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
afrodoc2:

Is it on this same thread that people are refusing to accept Messi is more talented than Hazard that I need to prove anything?
Guy I don't need to prove anything to you.
There are indeed levels to this shiit and you pack the most.

If Suarez was that good, he would have won atleast one EPL title or one FA cup with his team, this is what your friend Raumdeuter always told us.

How was he better than Hazard who had a big part to play in our title - winning season is what I still don't understand.

In order to buttress your point, you were quick to add PFA winner, FWA winner, all of which Hazard has also won.

So, wetin u Kon dey talk.? Don't allow Raumdeuter bully you into accepting rubbish, he says a lot of gibberish that you guys take as gospel. There's a reason everyone knocks his apari head on this board.

Do you want to start acting like him.? Same person that will tell us that Boateng is a better player than JT just because he won a WC and UCL that JT didn't win, u sef go dey cheer am, why can't he use the same benchmark to rate Suarez/Hazard.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
This thread has been buzzing. Nice analysis all round.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m), BlueRayDick, zeusis(m), Segedinho(m), Thazard(m), N2gether, Itsrm(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.