Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,880 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10506270 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Is it that if Barcelona plays Arsenal in the league, Arsenal will put more effort than they put in the CL or they will play with more players. The CL is the only place they meet now and the EPL teams are vastly inferior losing by as much as 10-2 over 2 legs

All these silly excuses peddled to mask their failure

Lets say Chelsea and Arsenal beat Sparta Prague and Victoria Plzen regularly in the CL or Europa then the manager of the Prague team says if they were in Czech league they wont win it or beat them
Context bro. Context.

Gaddemit!

you are not arguing with me. you are arguing with Klopp and your tin god, Pep Fraudiola who has seen the light and is currently speaking in tongues. grin

I repeat, Jurgen Klopp is referencing the Premier league, not the Champions League.

go argue with him what he means.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
Danhumprey:
Context bro. Context. Gaddemit!
you are not arguing with me. you are arguing with Klopp and your tin god, Pep Fraudiola who has seen the light and is currently speaking in tongues. grin
I repeat, Jurgen Klopp is referencing the Premier league, not the Champions League.

go argue with him what he means.

It makes no sense. whether its Klopp that says it or Amodu Shuaibu especially when the results disagree with him

Any human can say anything result is what determines who dey misyarn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Last time Real Madrid faced Liverpool the match was over by half time 4-0 aggregates over 2 legs

Last time Barca faced Arsenal it was another demolishing 5-1 aggregates over 2 legs

Last 3 times Bayern faced Arsenal the aggregates has been 15-3

Barca destroyed City 4-0 at Nou Camp this season

Is there another set of EPL teams somewhere we dont know about

Klopp was talking about the league. Ancelotti also said he would win burndesliga without removing hands from his pocket and he has proved it. Laliga doesnt comprise real, atm, barca alone. It includes 16 more teams. Klopp and pep know how easy to deal with these other 16 teams in laliga and bundesliga, compared to how strenuous it is in epl. You cant find the mean of 19 variables by working with just the first 4. Analyse the domestic league from number 1 to number 19. Stop telling us about barca and real, when we all know there are bums like osasuna in laliga that are not better than ikorodu utd.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
airmark:

Klopp was talking about the league. Ancelotti also said he would win burndesliga without removing hands from his pocket and he has proved it. Laliga doesnt comprise real, atm, barca alone. It includes 16 more teams. Klopp and pep know how easy to deal with these other 16 teams in laliga and bundesliga, compared to how strenuous it is in epl. You cant find the mean of 19 variables by working with just the first 4. Analyse the domestic league from number 1 to number 19. Stop telling us about barca and real, when we all know there are bums like osasuna in laliga that are not better than ikorodu utd.

Like we have Osasuna we have Hull city, Middlesborough and Swansea who are no better than 36 lions of Ebute Metta

Conte will win the EPL without taking his hand from his pocket, this was the same coach who was getting beat by Galatasaray. Conte in his first season is strolling to the EPL he led the league since last year till now

When Arsenal City, Liverpool SPurs etc get disgraced by Barca Real and Bayern is it Swansea or Burnley that will now stop them

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

You know say I gentle, but the guy needs some common sense

Wetin you find reach that side sef? Or you dey shadow missy ni?

Lol...I sabi who she be ni? Na actually you carry me reach dere. I try to read thru must of what all you guys post once i enter NL. Naim I see you and all Ur Republican and Democrats talk. I actually enjoy reading Ur views on political matters and was shocked to see you take sports section antics dere. Abeg try free the guy. You and miss wan kill am throwaway.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
diggz:

Lol...I sabi who she be ni? Na actually you carry me reach dere. I try to read thru must of what all you guys post once i enter NL. Naim I see you and all Ur Republican and Democrats talk. I actually enjoy reading Ur views on political matters and was shocked to see you take sports section antics dere. Abeg try free the guy. You and miss wan kill am throwaway.

You suppose know say I have very little tolerance for idiots who cant think, which is why I always like posters who have a thought process behind their post even if we disagree

How many times do I have to tell people The brain is not for decoration, use it!! damn it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

You suppose know say I have very little tolerance for idiots who cant think, which is why I always like posters who have a thought process behind their post even if we disagree

How many times do I have to tell people The brain is not for decoration, use it!! damn it

cheesy abeg u guys she let d guy b mbok! Una don harass am enuff.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

If they were playing in the Premier league would they have been using oval shaped ball, do they use 4 legs in the premier league vs the CL?
playing against 21 men or what?

WHat will be different from the time they play in Premier league vs the time they play in Champions league

When they have been meeting these EPL teams they have been finding it easy

You don't know how to think. Start blowing up weed, it might just help.

There are couple of reasons/factors why the likes of Barca and Real would struggle in the EPL, factors that weren't too existent in those UCL ties you presented as your defense.

Now what would be the difference from when Barca and Real play in the EPL to when they engage an EPL select few in the UCL?

1. EPL teams different styles of play: Unlike the La liga where nearly every team is set up to build up play from the back and move the ball around beautifully, the EPL is a mix of the good, the bad and the ugly.

City have developed their own brand of powerful attacking play. Arsenal under Wenger have adopted a short, quick passing game. Chelsea's success has been down to good organization and counter attacking styles. Liverpool under Klopp are creating something spectacular. Spurs and Everton have also adopted pragmatic approaches. Whereas the likes of Burnley, Stoke, Southampton, Westham et al are capable of making life difficult for any team on their various turfs. It is a tough job overcoming these teams with contrasting styles of play for a long period of time.

2. The total numbers of quality Internationals: Simple question for you, which league has the most numbers of quality internationals in their top ten teams? You don't have to scratch that bald head for so long, it's undoubtedly the EPL. And what does this entail? It means this league has most strength in depth when compared to other leagues.

Bar the big six i.e Chelsea, Tottenham, Liverpool, Man City, Arsenal and Man Utd, the other four teams that completes the top ten have on their payrolls, quality internationals who are sure to pick up shirts in any team. This is not to mention that the other ten teams have got quality internationals interspersed among them. Freaking Stoke have top internationals like Arnatovic and Shaqiri, two ninjas that have dorn the shirts of Inter Milan and Bayern respectively. Relegation threatened Swansea have the almighty Fernando Illorente in their midst. Leicester are chilling with Mahrez and Vardy. Crystal Palace are paying Benteke. 19th placed Boro have got Negredo on their payroll.

Compare this to the La liga, Bundesliga and the Serie A, the difference is clear. If Madrid are traveling to Selhurst Park, they'll be wary of a certain top Belgian striker, this is something you can't really say when the trip is Deportivo La Coruna.

3. Salary: The EPL undoubtedly pays players more compared to other leagues, and this is yet another factor that definitely ups the level of competition in the league.

According to the BBC, the following wages by age bracket are earned in the EPL:

17-18: £24,500
19-20: £95,000
21-22: £390,000
23-24: £582,500
25-26: £653,000
27-28: £899,500
29-30: £806,000
31-32: £586,000
33+: 660,500
Average: £676,000

Players are most likely to fix games in leagues like La liga so as to make ends meet. I heard a team in the Primera Liga even went on strike cos of payments. Anomalies like that takes away the competitiveness, unpredictability and upsets in the game. Anomalies like that leaves the league at the hands of only three teams ie Barca, Real and Atletico. Such crap can't be seen in the EPL where players are paid handsomely. Leicester winning the league last season says something.

Now go through these three factors again, and ask yourself if they were all existent when Barca, Real and Bayern were dragging Arsenal and Liverpool to the cleaners.

It's a fvcking 38 games to be played in this country, no matter how good you are as a manager or team, you must be genuinely tested. If you doubt Griffon, go check up how Bundesliga and La Liga alumnis Pep and Klopp are faring here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
Some people are suckers for punishment, instead of them to mind their IQ mates, they always want to punch above their weight class and every time without fail they get sonned now here you go

When I see how a serie A alumni the 4th rated league is doing in this same EPL.

COnte has been sitting unchallenged at the top of the league since last year

WHat an extremely foolish post that doesnt deserve to be quoted. In la Liga we have teams like Atletico Madrid which might just be one of the toughest route 1 football clubs in Europe, we have Bilbao who kicks the shit out of anyone. But when you have people who dont see beyond their nose they present stupiddd arguments like the one above

2. There are more international at the likes of Arsenal, City, Liverpool Manure Spurs which the Bayern Madrid and Barcelona beat for fun.
Help me understand how the logic works. Barca Madrid Bayern beats Arsenal Pool and co with 11 internationals, but it is the Stoke Swansea and Hull with 3 internaltional each that will beat them? Like I usually said you are a joke who writes itself

3 Salary argument is the most foolish one. What correlation has salary to do with the quality of football on display when there are money miss roads who pay undeserving players millions. Arsenal as at 2016 pays more in wages than Bayern and every season like clockwork Bayern puts a whooping to their ass. Even Aston Villa in tier 2 who cant even get promoted pay more wages than Monaco or Sevilla

Atletico are playing like 3rd semi in 4 yrs yet their wage bill barely made it into top 20 and are firmly behind the likes of Roma, Schalke Spurs

Now about the competitiveness of the bottom half the chart below show how much points the lower ten in the league gets from la liga vs EPL

Chew on that ruminate on it, and if you dont understand it like I assume you would, ask a friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
diggz:
cheesy abeg u guys she let d guy b mbok! Una don harass am enuff.

When you ignore ignorance and let it thrive they start to think they are making sense like you see on this thread from certain posters
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Like we have Osasuna we have Hull city, Middlesborough and Swansea who are no better than 36 lions of Ebute Metta

Conte will win the EPL without taking his hand from his pocket, this was the same coach who was getting beat by Galatasaray. Conte in his first season is strolling to the EPL he led the league since last year till now

When Arsenal City, Liverpool SPurs etc get disgraced by Barca Real and Bayern is it Swansea or Burnley that will now stop them

This is poor from you. At least we can mention some known names in middlesbrough , swansea and hull. Tell me any known name in osasuna? I have even forgotten kakuta was still playing until i saw him in laliga commanding first team shirt. Players make up the team. Teams make up the league. Indirectly the quality of a league is a function of the number of quality players in the teams that make up the league. Real madrid would rest key players and still get those laliga teams destroyed by misfiring morata and co. Klopp said you wouldnt try that in epl, no joke. At least he has won your league twice, you cant tag him an ignorant. Pep is sweating it out to make top 4 for the first time in his career, enough said.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
My fellow Chelsea Fans... Pls Wish me Luck! tongue tongue grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Look at this and get motivated....you can win your own millions this weekend.

12 games, all over 2.5 goals..... 2500 to win 5.7m

B956CQATSPCWA-947034

Cc. Nihilist, DopeJemi, Donjazet, Airmark.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

B956CQATSPCWA-947034

make I check am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
airmark:

This is poor from you. At least we can mention some known names in middlesbrough , swansea and hull. Tell me any known name in osasuna? I have even forgotten kakuta was still playing until i saw him in laliga commanding first team shirt. Players make up the team. Teams make up the league. Indirectly the quality of a league is a function of the number of quality players in the teams that make up the league. Real madrid would rest key players and still get those laliga teams destroyed by misfiring morata and co. Klopp said you wouldnt try that in epl, no joke. At least he has won your league twice, you cant tag him an ignorant. Pep is sweating it out to make top 4 for the first time in his career, enough said.

Who are the names from Hull Swansea, Burnley and Boro? You probably know them because you watch them,The only reason I know players there is because I play Fantasy league and I have to go look for cheap players

In Boro I know Valdez and Negredo who are coming to collect their retirement package from another mumu EPL team who will pay over the hill players later they will say look at salary. Should anyone be paying Negredo or Valdez what they earn?

There are more quality players in the La Liga which is why the WPOTY or Balon dor nowadays look like a La Liga roll call

WHen you check best players at major event its rarely EPL, Tell us the last time EPL produced the top scorer in world cup as a start

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

B956CQATSPCWA-947034

u get any game for the weekened?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
chic2pimp:

Ahhhhh Pamela Davis.. grin cheesy grin.... Not watched the Italiam Version of MOTD in a while now but the ones I watched Yes she does dress provocatively
Damn that first order distraction. Don't they have dressing protocol. If na me she dey interview Yawa don gas be dat

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

B956CQATSPCWA-947034

Na wa oh.. People dey chop money oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 29, 2017
airmark:

What are you saying?
Even they bring Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico mardid to EPL, d remaining will be struggling for 4th place every season

It is dat misfiring morata dat would destroy them not to talk of the big dogs.

Epl are just filled up with average teams and players where one foolish team will win the league and go back to 12th position next season. And those kind of team want to represent EPL in Champions League and Win it which is impossible.

Can you compare bayern with mancity? The difference is clear, mancity are no match for them.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:18am On Apr 29, 2017
raumdeuter:
Some people are suckers for punishment, instead of them to mind their IQ mates, they always want to punch above their weight class and every time without fail they get sonned now here you go

When I see how a serie A alumni the 4th rated league is doing in this same EPL.

COnte has been sitting unchallenged at the top of the league since last year

WHat an extremely foolish post that doesnt deserve to be quoted. In la Liga we have teams like Atletico Madrid which might just be one of the toughest route 1 football clubs in Europe, we have Bilbao who kicks the shit out of anyone. But when you have people who dont see beyond their nose they present stupiddd arguments like the one above

The flaws in your logic are just ineluctable, did you choose this life or are you under a curse?

Bar A'madrid and the other two big guns, which La Liga side presents a style of play that is in stark contrast to the others?

A'bilbao kicks the shit out of everyone, yet they're doing double figures in defeats thus far in a three clubs league?

Conte is doing fine in his first season but it has not been seamlessly. He has seen his stacked up points reduced to just 4 within weeks. The man himself has even come out to say he's finding it tough here. So WTF are you saying yo effing waste of flesh?

raumdeuter:
2. There are more international at the likes of Arsenal, City, Liverpool Manure Spurs which the Bayern Madrid and Barcelona beat for fun.
Help me understand how the logic works. Barca Madrid Bayern beats Arsenal Pool and co with 11 internationals, but it is the Stoke Swansea and Hull with 3 internaltional each that will beat them? Like I usually said you are a joke who writes itself

I'll help you understand and you don't even have to thank me for it.

Having top internationals interspersed amongst the clubs in a league help bring a new level of competition to the league. The teams would be benefiting off the experiences and superior skill-set of these internationals, thereby making almost every team a threat.

There's a reason China are importing top internationals to the Chinese Super League. Use your brain mofo, use it. When a team like Real keep squaring up against sides who have one or two top internationals in their midst week in week out, then the chances of dropping points gets enhanced cos there is a danger man who can exert damage(s).

We don't call the German league 'Bayernliga' for nothing.

raumdeuter:
3 Salary argument is the most foolish one. What correlation has salary to do with the quality of football on display when there are money miss roads who pay undeserving players millions. Arsenal as at 2016 pays more in wages than Bayern and every season like clockwork Bayern puts a whooping to their ass. Even Aston Villa in tier 2 who cant even get promoted pay more wages than Monaco or Sevilla

Atletico are playing like 3rd semi in 4 yrs yet their wage bill barely made it into top 20 and are firmly behind the likes of Roma, Schalke Spurs

Now about the competitiveness of the bottom half the chart below show how much points the lower ten in the league gets from la liga vs EPL

Chew on that ruminate on it, and if you dont understand it like I assume you would, ask a friend

Your thought process disservices logic a hell lot of times. How do you manage to communicate with whites? Do you have an assigned side-kick robot that does your thinking?

If common sense can't inform you that a league with the best paid players would always stage a healthier challenge over a league where players are paid stipends, then you need help.

I have taken it upon myself to call you out anytime you drop crap on this thread. Save your trash for LAWMA, this is Chelsea's thread.

What you're going through is what i term 'delusional disorder with paranoid features'. Get help!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:36am On Apr 29, 2017
Pure undiluted garbage that deserves no response.

Light in fact, lacking in logic, filled with garbage.

Any of your intellectual masters who reasons along with you can help you construct a coherent and sensible argument not this diatribe above
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by randomperson: 2:16am On Apr 29, 2017
airmark:

Shekpe fans tho.....
What is your proof that the lower teams in LA liga are not as good as the ones in premiership? Nada!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 2:52am On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

B956CQATSPCWA-947034

Abeg Ogas make una help check this game wella....make we try luck ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:51am On Apr 29, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
u get any game for the weekened?

Not yet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:56am On Apr 29, 2017
dopeJemi:

I weak bros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:56am On Apr 29, 2017
dopeJemi:

I weak bros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:01am On Apr 29, 2017
Esukekereode, I swear man, ds ur moniker dey give me goosebumps.
I dey fear seriously.
Why chose ds kinda name.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:26am On Apr 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

When you ignore ignorance and let it thrive they start to think they are making sense like you see on this thread from certain posters

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

B956CQATSPCWA-947034

Pls help us with this weekend.. Any how any how abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:45am On Apr 29, 2017
Nihilist and other gamers pls what do you guys know about the Razer Raiju and the Nacon Revolution and which is better?
And are they significantly better than regular dual shock?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:56am On Apr 29, 2017
Cesc001:
Pls help us with this weekend.. Any how any how abeg

No be me win am na cheesy....the thing no sure for me sef but u fit Remix this and see how far. 3T22W26
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:03am On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Not yet
abeg quote me if u get

(1) (2) (3) ... (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), AirBay, Ibunkun1(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.