Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10526537 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:48am On May 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Both are overhyped players compared to bigger stars but don't have on the field performance to show.

Terry show us your performance in big CL or world cup? No

Hazard show us your performance In big CL games or world cup? No

What about Sanchez, Pogba CL and WC.

Gotze shone at the WC but he is no where to be found today, what about him.

What about Griezmann, Suarez's WC and UCL performance b4 moving to Barca.

Lets thrash these ones first b4 we continue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 12:53am On May 17, 2017
Chelseafan1:

leave that hater.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:57am On May 17, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Na ds Period wey Fraudiola dey lead Chelsea with 8 points Raumdeuter body dey sweet am, dey always come post, where are the teams that will stop Pep....season end, bros change mouth grin grin grin

Do you want me to dig his stuffs out ? He was making mouth about fraudiola, calling epl a useless league. grin grin grin

Read your egbon apari, when body dey sweet am:

raumdeuter:

Sircumalot

Can he do it in Stoke? Done. No this isnt the Stoke of Tony Pulis

Can he do it vs physical sides like West Ham?

There are no small teams in EPL. City is only winning vs small teams
Just compiling the excuses for the next "Pep confidential"

raumdeuter:

Pep wins his first 4 league games for the first time in his career. EPL go hard am gaan o

Trust an 'up barka' fan. They are blind and ready to follow another blind man into the gallows.

sebod:

Don't forget the usual "Pep go hear am for Epl"
we are together bro.

Smellows. cheesy

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:11am On May 17, 2017
airmark:

Do you want me to dig his stuffs out ? He was making mouth about fraudiola, calling epl a useless league. grin grin grin

Lmfaooo..... Uncle Raumdeuter, what do you have to say about these posts of yours, where is Pep today? grin

Trust an 'up barka' fan. They are blind and ready to follow another blind man into the gallows.

Smellows. cheesy
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:13am On May 17, 2017
airmark:

Lmfaooo..... Uncle Raumdeuter, what do you have to say about these posts of yours, where is Pep today? grin

Smellows. cheesy

Uncle Raumdeuter, what do you have to say about these your posts ooo.. ..I go like read your reply. Where is Fraudiola today.

Did the likes of Stoke, West Ham stop Fraudiola or not.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:36am On May 17, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Uncle Raumdeuter, what do you have to say about these your posts ooo.. ..I go like read your reply. Where is Fraudiola today.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have sent IV to the president-general of ramuzaki's supporter's club, Mr. Rafiu ladipo Sebod. All the way from barcelona. They were in it together according to him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:38am On May 17, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Has anyone compared Sanchez to Neymar or Messi or Ronaldo

Sanchez has 21 goals In the same league

Sanchez led his country you the copa America final, what has hidden done for club or country
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:51am On May 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Has anyone compared Sanchez to Neymar or Messi or Ronaldo

Sanchez has 21 goals In the same league

Sanchez led his country you the copa America final, what has hidden done for club or country

What about the other guys they have compared to Neymar.? Abi n only Sanchez you see?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:52am On May 17, 2017
Chelseafan1:
What about the other guys they have compared to Neymar.? Abi n only Sanchez you see?

Like who have they compared to Neymar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:00am On May 17, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Uncle Raudeuter, what do you have to say about these your posts ooo.. ..I go like read your reply. Where is Fraudiola today.

He played West ham 3 times and won 12-1 on aggregates

He played TOny Pulis coached West Brom twice and won 7-1 on aggregates

He played Stoke twice won 1 drew 1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:16am On May 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

So he lost 2 points to stoke eventually, after your shameless bragging cheesy. Lost 4 points to relegated middlesbrough, lost 0-4 to everton , losing 5 points over two legs. Leicester, man utd, liverpool all collected their bonuses from fraudiola. Chelsea got 6 points from the fraud who wasted over 140m on a ucl semifinalist. Epl hard gaaaannnn oo cheesy cheesy cheesy

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:21am On May 17, 2017
airmark:

So he lost 2 points to stoke eventually, after your shameless bragging cheesy. Lost 7 points to relegated middlesbrough, lost 0-4 to everton , losing 5 points over two legs. Leicester, man utd, liverpool all collected their bonuses from fraudiola. Chelsea got 6 points from the fraud who wasted over 140m on a ucl semifinalist. Epl hard gaaaannnn oo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Burr burrr.....you know that city is filled with old legs sir wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:31am On May 17, 2017
airmark:

So he lost 2 points to stoke eventually, after your shameless bragging cheesy. Lost 7 points to relegated middlesbrough, lost 0-4 to everton , losing 5 points over two legs. Leicester, man utd, liverpool all collected their bonuses from fraudiola. Chelsea got 6 points from the fraud who wasted over 140m on a ucl semifinalist. Epl hard gaaaannnn oo cheesy cheesy cheesy

A PL veteran coach like Mourinho after breaking the transfer record lost 4 points to the same Stoke city and is now 6th position come rain come shine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:02am On May 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Lol, you mean no weaker team flogged him to send him from sitting firmly at the top to dragging top 4 with Arsenal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:04am On May 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Like who have they compared to Neymar

So, none of these other attackers have been compared with Neymar, it's just Hazard alone... .?

Alright.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:18am On May 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

A PL veteran coach like Mourinho after breaking the transfer record lost 4 points to the same Stoke city and is now 6th position come rain come shine

Shut up, did anybody brag about Mourinho having it easy in the PL like you did with your fraud, abi, wetin concern Lantern with Torch?

You were busy running your big mouth that no Stoke city will stop Fraudiola, instead make you wait till season end, u dey run your mouth like tap.

How are you any different from Mou sef, dem go ask una 2 + 2, una go dey answer with another thing.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:21am On May 17, 2017
airmark:

Smellows. cheesy

Can we hold a special party for raumdeuter @ d end of today?

Abeg help us bring out more of dayos phoolish post at the beginning of the season so we can bury him with it. Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:23am On May 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Pep wins his first 4 league games for the first time in his career. EPL go hard am gaan o

You made this post shining your teeth last year, EPL hard am or not, abi na 30 year old defenders wey give am first 4 wins cause am? grin grin grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 6:28am On May 17, 2017
hensben:
and some ı dıot are comparıng hım to Herrera.

FOOL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:26am On May 17, 2017
Bwahahahaha dem don bust am grin grin

Inspector Airmark for president

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:56am On May 17, 2017
Lol guys just open file on top oga dayo matter. Bros wanted to use Pep's speech to deflect and put the blame on epl structure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:08am On May 17, 2017
Ibime:
DeBruyne 20 assists, 18 in EPL

Fom central midfield.

cc: Greatihex
Actually it 16 assists in EPL and one in UEFA champions league.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/73084/Show/Kevin-De-Bruyne
Some websites didn't give him the assist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:12am On May 17, 2017
Chelseafan1:

How are you any different from Mou sef, dem go ask una 2 + 2, una go dey answer with another thing.

Raumdeuter is d inferior version of MOU with smaller sets of balls!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:25am On May 17, 2017
Booda airmark walahi you no well grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:36am On May 17, 2017
diggz:

Raumdeuter is d inferior version of MOU with smaller sets of balls!

Raumdeuter is just a typical Oyo state political rascal.

You know as dem dey do for that side - the likes of Adedibu, Lam Adesina and Akala don inculcate the spirit of duplicity into their indigenes from an early age.

That's why you can never pin him down to one position. Dayo is the only person in sports section that can hold two opposing views at the same time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:58am On May 17, 2017
Ibime:
DeBruyne 20 assists, 18 in EPL

Fom central midfield.

cc: Greatihex
i know of his number of assists, which is not up to 18. But, that was not what I asked you. I only asked you if you would still rank him ahead of hazard after this season.

This is KDB second full season in the league and he is yet to make the PFA team of the Season, not even a nomination for PFA award. This is a player that won the Bundesliga player of the Year prior to coming to the epl. He has already become popular with his award and 50m purchase, so there is no excuse of a popularity contest. Remember that hazard in his first season made the PFA team of the Season and was also nominated for the award. Kdb has no excuse for not getting the recognition. The issue is that he simply does not deserve it. There are other players that have been better and consistent.

I hope there not going to be an excuse of his team not being champion; i don't remember the last time Sanchez's Arsenal won the league or Bertrand's Southampton being in top four or Kane's Tottenham winning the league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:18am On May 17, 2017
Ibime:

Let me tell you, Begovic is as good a backup as you can hope to get. Backup goalkeepers usually become shyte from sitting on the bench, every one of them. You only hope to get one who doesn't make mistakes when called upon, and Bego doesn't.

I'm sure you remember Carlo Cudicini who was a top class keeper for Chelsea, top 3 in EPL, how he started making mistakes and looking shaky once Cech glued his aßß to the bench. Same goes for Michel Vorm who was a top keeper at Swansea but now makes a mistake a game on the odd occasion he plays for Spurs.

Goalkeepers lose 50% of their skill once they become a number 2. That is because the art of goalkeeping requires you to constantly practice in situational scenarios every single week, whether that is coming to catch a ball in a crowded area, or tussling with opposition strikers. These situations cannot be replicated in training. Hence once you have a backup goalkeeper that makes no mistakes like Bego, you should be grateful. Between lack of weekly practice and confidence of not building your rhythm, there is no goalie in the world you will glue to bench that will not be shaky until he gets a run of games. So forget all those Tom Heaton you keep talking about. they cannot handle being backup better than Bego.
exactly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:20am On May 17, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have sent IV to the president-general of ramuzaki's supporter's club, Mr. Rafiu ladipo Sebod. All the way from barcelona. They were in it together according to him.

Shame no go ever let Sebod show for here.... E dey inside hin toilet like ds dey peep ds thread. grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 10:01am On May 17, 2017
Sebod and raumdeuter right now...

Check whether airmark don waka? grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 10:03am On May 17, 2017
Airmark boss. I like ur style

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:06am On May 17, 2017
Greatihex:
i know of his number of assists, which is not up to 18. But, that was not what I asked you. I only asked you if you would still rank him ahead of hazard after this season.

This is KDB second full season in the league and he is yet to make the PFA team of the Season, not even a nomination for PFA award. This is a player that won the Bundesliga player of the Year prior to coming to the epl. He has already become popular with his award and 50m purchase, so there is no excuse of a popularity contest. Remember that hazard in his first season made the PFA team of the Season and was also nominated for the award. Kdb has no excuse for not getting the recognition. The issue is that he simply does not deserve it. There are other players that have been better and consistent.

I hope there not going to be an excuse of his team not being champion; i don't remember the last time Sanchez's Arsenal won the league or Bertrand's Southampton being in top four or Kane's Tottenham winning the league.

PFA awards are based on team performance. If Man City were in title hunt, he would be first on the list, but leave yourself in no doubt that he has been the most impressive on an individual basis in last 2 years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), Epositive(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.