Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10526140 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:07am On May 17, 2017
Chelsea's wanted list but the Belgium international would simply not be worth the enormous fee that Everton will demand. Xhaka paying back his £30m transfer fee Granted, Lukaku is a fine forward. He is not the Premier League's top scorer for nothing. But for perhaps two-thirds of the mooted £80m fee, Chelsea could instead get their hands on Alvaro Morata. Lukaku and Morata are both 24 but only one has already proven himself capable of scoring against the best sides in the biggest competitions - and it is not the striker plying his trade at Goodison Park. What truly sets Morata apart, though, is his remarkable strike rate, even when restricted to limited game time. He has scored 15 times in La Liga this term, despite only being afforded 13 starts, averaging a goal every 83.6 minutes. By contrast, Lukaku's goals-to-minutes ratio is 132.4. Morata is lethal - his shot conversion rate is better than anyone in Spain, including top scorer Lionel Messi - and Conte knows this. It was the Italian, after all, who persuaded Morata to join Juve in the summer of 2014. The Spaniard has never forgotten this. He has served under Jose Mourinho, Carlo Ancelotti, Massimiliano Allegri and Zinedine Zidane yet says that the coach who invested the most faith in him is the one for whom he has never played. Morata says that will change "sooner or later". Chelsea should ensure it is the former and, at the same time...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:07am On May 17, 2017
Chelsea's wanted list but the Belgium international would simply not be worth the enormous fee that Everton will demand. Xhaka paying back his £30m transfer fee Granted, Lukaku is a fine forward. He is not the Premier League's top scorer for nothing. But for perhaps two-thirds of the mooted £80m fee, Chelsea could instead get their hands on Alvaro Morata. Lukaku and Morata are both 24 but only one has already proven himself capable of scoring against the best sides in the biggest competitions - and it is not the striker plying his trade at Goodison Park. What truly sets Morata apart, though, is his remarkable strike rate, even when restricted to limited game time. He has scored 15 times in La Liga this term, despite only being afforded 13 starts, averaging a goal every 83.6 minutes. By contrast, Lukaku's goals-to-minutes ratio is 132.4. Morata is lethal - his shot conversion rate is better than anyone in Spain, including top scorer Lionel Messi - and Conte knows this. It was the Italian, after all, who persuaded Morata to join Juve in the summer of 2014. The Spaniard has never forgotten this. He has served under Jose Mourinho, Carlo Ancelotti, Massimiliano Allegri and Zinedine Zidane yet says that the coach who invested the most faith in him is the one for whom he has never played. Morata says that will change "sooner or later". Chelsea should ensure it is the former and, at the same time...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:07am On May 17, 2017
Ibime:

BTW, give me a defender who makes 3 mistakes a season and scores 8 goals over a defender who makes zero mistakes and scores zero. I'm still 5 goals up.

Good to know that. You are basically saying you'll take a John Terry over a Baresi right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:08am On May 17, 2017
"I understand him. It's difficult for him because he was always a manager who liked to work with and to develop young talent," the Spurs boss said. "It's difficult when you sign for a club like Chelsea and you have the pressure to win and you spend the money that they spent on David Luiz, Marcos Alonso, Batshuayi and [N'Golo] Kante. I totally understand but I don't know if I agree with him that it's an advantage. "[Arsenal manager] Arsene Wenger should win the league every season because he is 20 years in charge, if that is the right way to measure our advantage. I think it's not fair to measure with me, as it is to measure with Wenger. Twenty years is a massive advantage. Why not win every season? "It's not a criticism [of Wenger]. It was not the best comment from him [Conte]." Spurs host Manchester United on Sunday knowing that a victory will ensure that they finish second in the Premier League for the first time in their history.

Is this not a swipe at Wenger?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:21am On May 17, 2017
Ibime:

PFA awards are based on team performance. If Man City were in title hunt, he would be first on the list, but leave yourself in no doubt that he has been the most impressive on an individual basis in last 2 years.
i told you not to use this excuse. Arsenal was not in the title hunt, but we saw Sanchez making the team of the Year.

There were even complaints of ibra not making the cut, but we never got that for kdb.

Everton were never in the title hunt, but Lukaku made the team.

And, apart from the abnormal last season that hazard had, kdb has never bettered him in any season since they started playing football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2017
Greatihex:
i told not to use this excuse. Arsenal was not in the title hunt, but we saw Sanchez making the team of the Year.

There were even complaints of ibra not making the cut, but we never got that for kdb.

Everton were never in the title hunt, but Lukaku made the team.

And, apart from the abnormal last season that hazard had, kdb has never bettered him in any season since they started playing football.

All those players you mentioned are goalscorers. KDB is an assist maker. A player can punch through to PFA based on goals in a shyte team. An assist maker won't be as prominent.

KDB has been better than Hazard every season since 2014/15. Phuck is you talking bout.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:54am On May 17, 2017
Nihilist:
Bwahahahaha dem don bust am grin grin

Inspector Airmark for president

You guys have done the job on him. I just waited for the season to end to finish it up.

torres2:
Booda airmark walahi you no well grin

What i do? shocked

Chelseafan1:

Shame no go ever let Sebod show for here.... E dey inside hin toilet like ds dey peep ds thread. grin grin

Bykebyke should help us smoke him out.

Funlord2:

Sebod and raumdeuter right now...

Check whether airmark don waka? grin

I am here bro. Waiting for sebod cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:59am On May 17, 2017
Ibime:

All those players you mentioned are goalscorers. KDB is an assist maker. A player can punch through to PFA based on goals in a shyte team. An assist maker won't be as prominent.

KDB has been better than Hazard every season since 2014/15. Phuck is you talking bout.

This is technically false.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2017
airmark:

This is technically false.

How so? Care to give me stats?

2014/15 is a whitewash in KDBs favour
2015/16 is a whitewash in KDBs favour

This season is the only debatable one and KDB slightly outproduces him from a central midfield position vs a forward.

IMO, there is no season in the last 3 seasons that Hazard has outperformed KDB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 11:48am On May 17, 2017
Ibime:

This season is the only debatable one and KDB slightly outproduces him from a central midfield position vs a forward.

KDB with Sane, Otamendi, Aguero, Sterling, Silva, Fernadinho and best in the world Fraudiola as coach,
Trophyless

Hazard with Costa, Luiz, Willian, Pedro, Matic, Alonso and with local champion Cunte as coach,
Going for the double with the league already in the bag
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:54am On May 17, 2017
SeekinAttention:

KDB with Sane, Otamendi, Aguero, Sterling, Silva, Fernadinho and best in the world Fraudiola as coach,
Trophyless

That's Fraudiolas fault. KDB has done his bit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 11:56am On May 17, 2017
Ibime:

Except this one! I think injuries and a loss of form edged things in hazards favour! Kdb started the season on fire!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:00pm On May 17, 2017
Ibime:

KDB's feat in burnthisleaguedown was a ruse considering the fact that the league is full of bums. We dont even need to quote ancelotti again to know how weak the competition is, over there. Djilobodji, chicharito, kalou, modeste have led us. Since kdb returned to epl, has he scored the 10 goals he scored over there? Has he replicated the 30+ goals+assists he did in germany, in epl? Has okazaki scored the number of goals he scored in his last season in germany? The same league chicharito was celebrated as bundesliga idol? Where kalou was scoring hat tricks? Mkhirtayan is yet to find his bearing in epl, despite being the best midfielder in germany last season. In fact he was the assist leader with 20 assists, but in epl he has only 1 assist in 23 games. What i am saying in essence is that, using kdb numbers in that league to knock out hazard's is like saying because samuel murray scored 33 goals in burundi league in 2013 and suarez had 23, so murray outperformed suarez.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nmadu1: 12:10pm On May 17, 2017
Will kyle walker be an improvement on victor Moses?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:20pm On May 17, 2017
airmark:

KDB's feat in burnthisleaguedown was a ruse considering the fact that the league is full of bums. We dont even need to quote ancelotti again to know how weak the competition is, over there. Djilobodji, chicharito, kalou, modeste have led us. Since kdb returned to epl, has he scored the 10 goals he scored over there? Has he replicated the 30+ goals+assists he did in germany, in epl? Has okazaki scored the number of goals he scored in his last season in germany? The same league chicharito was celebrated as bundesliga idol? Where kalou was scoring hat tricks? Mkhirtayan is yet to find his bearing in epl, despite being the best midfielder in germany last season. In fact he was the assist leader with 20 assists, but in epl he has only 1 assist in 23 games. What i am saying in essence is that, using kdb numbers in that league to knock out hazard's is like saying because samuel murray scored 33 goals in burundi league in 2013 and suarez had 23, so murray outperformed suarez.

That one is story for Gods. Burnthisleague down only has 34 fixtures which evens out the difference. Hazard cannot make 44 goals + assists in any league, not even Ligue 1. Last season, KDB made 17 goals and 16 assists in EPL (33 goal contribution) even despite missing 2 months with injury. Has Hazard done that in 5 years in EPL? Never.

I insist, only a mad man will compare Hazard to KDB. KDB did in one year what Hazard has failed to do in 5 years.

2 years in a row now, KDB has been challenging Premier League all-time assist record of Thierry Henry. He would have broke it last season if not for 2 months injury.

They are not mates please.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2017
Funlord2:

Except this one! I think injuries and a loss of form edged things in hazards favour! Kdb started the season on fire!

If you even move KDB from central midfield to AM, you will add 8 goals to his tally which will blow Hazard out the water statistically. He is already edging him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:22pm On May 17, 2017
nmadu1:
Will kyle walker be an improvement on victor Moses?
He's heading to City to replace Zabaleta.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 12:28pm On May 17, 2017
Ibime:

If you even move KDB from central midfield to AM, you will add 8 goals to his tally which will blow Hazard out the water statistically. He is already edging him.
where was Kdb when Hazard was running down city and Fraudolia... arrant nonsense stop watching matches on nta
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:30pm On May 17, 2017
Ibime:

That one is story for Gods. Burnthisleague down only has 34 fixtures which evens out the difference. Hazard cannot make 44 goals + assists in any league, not even Ligue 1. Last season, KDB made 17 goals and 16 assists in EPL (33 goal contribution) even despite missing 2 months with injury. Has Hazard done that in 5 years in EPL? Never.

I insist, only a mad man will compare Hazard to KDB. KDB did in one year what Hazard has failed to do in 5 years.

2 years in a row now, KDB has been challenging Premier League all-time assist record of Thierry Henry. He would have broke it last season if not for 2 months injury.

They are not mates please.

Can you stake your most valuable property in niger delta to back the emboldened ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 12:33pm On May 17, 2017
I had a lot of respect for ibime, but this useless argument between hazard and kdb just made me loss my respect for him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 12:35pm On May 17, 2017
No sane man would even dare compare ED10 with that albino. I only see this useless talk here in nairaland, in outside world I haven't seen anybody comparing both.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 12:37pm On May 17, 2017
airmark:

Can you stake your most valuable property in niger delta to back the emboldened ?

grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:37pm On May 17, 2017
airmark:

Overall, not league sorry, but show me one season that Hazard made that kind of stats in 5 years in England. We're not even factoring injury of nearly 2 months. They are not mates bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:42pm On May 17, 2017
Cypmeni:
I had a lot of respect for ibime, but this useless argument between hazard and kdb just made me loss my respect for him

He doesn't your respect, He needs your hard facts on the ground.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 12:44pm On May 17, 2017
Cypmeni:

It's today I just know Hazard is a boss.

Hazard is being compared to mega bosses Neymar, Cr7 & Messi
Sanchez & KDB are being compared to Hazard. cheesy

Hazard has more fans than KDB and Sanchez.
Football analyst call Hazard a star player than they recognize KDB

A star player would surely be the talk of the town regardless his form.

If not for the goal KDB scored yesterday, who would talk about him!

I like Ibime Sha, he doesn't run away on what he stands on.
This his exactly the same criteria he used in Lampard-Iniesta comparison to finish that Eunuch.

Even though he is a Chelshit fan, KDB has good stats than Hidden and Ibime won't deny that
(He is not ramuzaki Apari)

For this, Mr Ibime has gained my respect...

But Hazard is better then KDB Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2017
Ibime:

Overall, not league sorry, but show me one season that Hazard made that kind of stats in 5 years in England. We're not even factoring injury of nearly 2 months. They are not mates bro.

Your conclusion was based on wrong premise, hence it fell on its face. When man city and chelsea met, we all know who turned up in both legs. Let it slide bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nmadu1: 12:46pm On May 17, 2017
Instead of this KDB and EDEN comparison, why don't we discuss how our squad can be improved for next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 12:47pm On May 17, 2017
Raumdeuter Ramuzaki Apari.

Come and learn how to stand with ur fact through thick and thin from the master Ibime.

Not the one that u will be using question to answer question when caught
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:47pm On May 17, 2017
airmark:

Your conclusion was based on wrong premises, hence it fell on its face. When man city and chelsea met, we all know who turned up in both legs. Let it slide bro.

Football is not lawn tennis. We saw what happened in April last year when City beat us 3-0 at Stamford Bridge.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 12:47pm On May 17, 2017
airmark:

Your conclusion was based on wrong premise, hence it fell on its face. When man city and chelsea met, we all know who turned up in both legs. Let it slide bro.

Good point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 12:49pm On May 17, 2017
Hmmn.

I'm learning a lot in this Chelshit thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 12:49pm On May 17, 2017
Ibime:

Football is not lawn tennis. We saw what happened in April last year when City beat us 3-0 at Stamford Bridge.

Nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iykmora(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.