Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10517762 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fourfourfour: 10:33pm On May 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

hazard is an attacking midfielder?

3-4-3

this is Chelsea's formation right? where does hazard play in this formation?

Left wing, ya sure even Moses is a RWB n Cesar is CB do dey look natural in does positions to u, will u compare dem to dos who play it naturally.
Sanchez has always been a forward player, so has pedro.

First ask y hazard is so highly rated, it's his ability to create chances, atimes out of nothing, d way he dribbles past players n den lays d ball for another team mate.

In dis fa cup final Hazard was good but nt at his best.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:34pm On May 27, 2017
Nihilist:

Oboi they showed the guy in the crowd during the Groves undercard, the guy be like fufu.

This fight night is such a Sheffield night though. Kell Brook fighting, Naz in the crowd, Jonny Nelson presenting, hosted at Brammall Lane.

I wish I was there now. Town is going to be absolutely buzzing.

I dey rock my old gym shirt now sef in solidarity.

Jheeezeeeeeee!....Man Like Gustavo ya know..Brap brap

Hehehe Fufu grin grin...It's shocking though. Don't know why He let himself go that much. Even Ricky Hatton wasn't this bad.

As I dey look so you'll know sheffield like the back of your hand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:34pm On May 27, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Wetin be ur own sef, u no be Neymar fan, u no be Barca fan, why u carry Hazard matter for head like this.?

It is because he always flogs Man utd and De gea?

lol, before the too much hype by you guys, hazard was my favorite Chelsea player after lampard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 10:34pm On May 27, 2017
Mehn I hate losing to arse-nal or the scummies.

Number 1 priority, get rid of matic for someone who actually knows how to play football.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:41pm On May 27, 2017
chic2pimp:

Jheeezeeeeeee!....Man Like Gustavo ya know..Brap brap

Hehehe Fufu grin grin...It's shocking though. Don't know why He let himself go that much. Even Ricky Hatton wasn't this bad.

As I dey look so you'll know sheffield like the back of your hand.

grin
Mehn I rocked the hell out that town in my day. In fact, my old flat is literally 5 minutes walk from this stadium.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:41pm On May 27, 2017
fourfourfour:

Left wing, ya sure even Moses is a RWB n Cesar is CB do dey look natural in does positions to u, will u compare dem to dos who play it naturally.
Sanchez has always been a forward player, so has pedro.

First ask y hazard is so highly rated, it's his ability to create chances, atimes out of nothing, d way he dribbles past players n den lays d ball for another team mate.

In dis fa cup final Hazard was good but nt at his best.

you said he is an attacking midfielder, that I shouldn't be deceived by the position he played under Jose, I gave you the formation you guys deployed under conte this season and you said left wing

so which midfield is he attacking?

hazard has played as an attacking midfielder this season I think, I can't remember but i don't think he is an attacking midfielder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:41pm On May 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

lol, before the too much hype by you guys, hazard was my favorite Chelsea player after lampard

You can call it hype when we compare Hazard to Messi/CR7 but it is no hype comparing Hazard, Neymar, Sanchez or Suarez...What spectacular thing can those 4 do that Hazard can't do....Na only Messi and CR7 dey Wow us every year. Leave story

Shey u even know say some Barca fans don start dey compare Neymar with cr7,they even said he is better than cr7, but no, una no go see that one.

Una just hate Hazard all of una, Neymar never punish De Gea and Man utd like Hazard has done, Neymar never punish Boateng, Lahm, Neuer like Hazard has done.... So its understandable cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:42pm On May 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

do you know that Herrera has better numbers than kante this season?

Sanchez's numbers compared to hazard's are higher, and it shouldn't be so looking at the quality of both teams

hazard's output in terms of goals and assists is quite poor, ask the fans here, why do you think they want him to be selfish?

top 6 wingers in the world? yes
top 6 performers in the world this season/currently? no
top 6 players in the world, NO

Better numbers does not mean He is /was the better player though. There is a reason why one of them was in the PFA team two seasons in a row whilst the other wouldn't even make PFA's third team.

Not disputing his output being a better lower than His rivals but at 25/26, He can only but get better.

Nah man I can't agree with that. Top 6-7 players in the world....Hell Yh!.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 10:43pm On May 27, 2017
Match facts: chelsea

Moses became the fifth player
to be sent off in an FA Cup final (the others are
Chris Smalling in 2016, Pablo Zabaleta in 2013,
Jose-Antonio Reyes in 2005 and Kevin Moran in
1985).

(David luiz) The Brazilian made three
headed clearances, more than any other
Chelsea player.

Matic: Central midfielder Matic didn't
make a single tackle in the game.

Just imagine the fhuckery.

Alonso; The wingback made four
interceptions in the game, more than any
other player.

Eden Hazard;;;; The winger created four
goalscoring chances for team-mates - more
than any other player in the final.

Imagine if two of those chances were buried, won't that add too hazard's stat?

Now this is the funniest

Fabregas:: Despite playing only 29
minutes, Fabregas made 29 passes, more than
Nemanja Matic made in his 61 minutes on the
pitch (28).

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fourfourfour: 10:44pm On May 27, 2017
Kia, even Kane has better stats dan sanchez... all dis arsenal fans n der noise... even Lukaku self has better stats dan Sanchez, haba...

Even Ali n Kevin re better dan Ozil. Even Costa has a better goal per game ratio dan sanchez.

Wait, Sanchez has many shots on target in dis Fa cup final did he have. All dis noise abt Sanchez bcus he finally scored more dan 20 goals dis season...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fourfourfour: 10:46pm On May 27, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Match facts: chelsea

Moses became the fifth player
to be sent off in an FA Cup final (the others are
Chris Smalling in 2016, Pablo Zabaleta in 2013,
Jose-Antonio Reyes in 2005 and Kevin Moran in
1985).

(David luiz) The Brazilian made three
headed clearances, more than any other
Chelsea player.

Matic: Central midfielder Matic didn't
make a single tackle in the game.
Just imagine the fhuckery.

Alonso; The wingback made four
interceptions in the game, more than any
other player.

Eden Hazard;;;; The winger created four
goalscoring chances for team-mates - more
than any other player in the final.

Imagine if two of those chances were buried, won't that add too hazard's stat?

Now this is the funniest

Fabregas:: Despite playing only 29
minutes, Fabregas made 29 passes, more than
Nemanja Matic made in his 61 minutes on the
pitch (28).

How many players have creatd more chances dan Hazard in d top European leagues... even Pogba is top 20... dats d job of an attacking midfielder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:49pm On May 27, 2017
fourfourfour:

How many players have creatd more chances dan Hazard in d top European leagues... even Pogba is top 20... dats d job of an attacking midfielder

This is why some of us pray and wish Hazard gets to play with a well organised team not playing alongside too many average players.

Neymar won't be able to lace his boot if Hazard plays for Madrid.

El classico go always be fire for fire with the number of goals scoring chances the dude creates per match.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2017
afrodoc2:

If you are so sure of this, will you put your money where your mouth is? 100 usd on the table.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:51pm On May 27, 2017
afrodoc2:

In the 4 seasons Willian has made his 13 EPL assists Ramsey has had 22, Cazorla 24, Giroud 20. Truth be told apart from hustling and eegun ori Willian does not bring much to the table. He is basically a buffed up Ramires with afro.

Meanwhile this Naseem dey show why him career no jam as e suppose........lazy ass mutha.....r

Hehehe... I don forget Carzola sha. Top lad!.. Still steadfast in my belief that you are severly underrating Hazard.

Naseem really has really let himself go. He has been the same since the Barrera fight. I still believe till this day, a fully fit and focused Hamed would have taken Barrera all the way. Hand injury, His entourage and Him thinking He was the second coming of Sweet Pea killed him in that bout
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:52pm On May 27, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You can call it hype when we compare Hazard to Messi/CR7 but it is no hype comparing Hazard, Neymar, Sanchez or Suarez...What spectacular thing can those 4 do that Hazard can't do....Na only Messi and CR7 dey Wow us every year. Leave story

Shey u even know say some Barca fans don start dey compare Neymar with cr7,they even said he is better than cr7, but no, una no go see that one.

Una just hate Hazard all of una, Neymar never punish De Gea and Man utd like Hazard has done, Neymar never punish Boateng, Lahm, Neuer like Hazard has done.... So its understandable cheesy

you can compare hazard with neymar, Suarez and co but it is when you argue that he is better that I come fully prepared to counter

the spectacular thing that those players have done that hazard hasn't, cannot and might never do is lead his team to a European trophy

you don't want me listing the number of times neymar, Suarez and Sanchez turned up when it mattered most?

aside assisting Costa and fabregas to a league title, what other notable thing can you say hazard has done that makes him better than neymar, Suarez and Sanchez?

not individual awards now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:53pm On May 27, 2017
I don't care what other people think, but what i know is that there was a conspiracy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:53pm On May 27, 2017
airmark:

If you are so sure of this, will you put your money where your mouth is? 100 usd on the table.

I don't bet chicken change. I have put up my source.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:53pm On May 27, 2017
Nihilist:

grin
Mehn I rocked the hell out that town in my day. In fact, my old flat is literally 5 minutes walk from this stadium.
My G grin.......When I am about to hit Sheffield,you'll be the first person i'd contact.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:55pm On May 27, 2017
afrodoc2:

I don't bet chicken change. I have put up my source.

Ok let's go max. How much you wanna put? Nihilist can be escrow. Nothing concerns me with your oluwole source.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:55pm On May 27, 2017
chic2pimp:

Better numbers does not mean He is /was the better player though. There is a reason why one of them was in the PFA team two seasons in a row whilst the other wouldn't even make PFA's third team.

Not disputing his output being a better lower than His rivals but at 25/26, He can only but get better.

Nah man I can't agree with that. Top 6-7 players in the world....Hell Yh!.

what if he isn't when FIFA releases their own list? will you agree he isn't?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fourfourfour: 10:56pm On May 27, 2017
Na wa for some people oh, hazard won French league with lille abi n won player of d year.
dopeJemi:

you can compare hazard with neymar, Suarez and co but it is when you argue that he is better that I come fully prepared to counter

the spectacular thing that those players have done that hazard hasn't, cannot and might never do is lead his team to a European trophy

you don't want me listing the number of times neymar, Suarez and Sanchez turned up when it mattered most?

aside assisting Costa and fabregas to a league title, what other notable thing can you say hazard has done that makes him better than neymar, Suarez and Sanchez?

dopeJemi:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 10:58pm On May 27, 2017
fourfourfour:

same thing we have been telling hazard haters who only arm themselves with stat.

How do you improve your stats when you created 4 solid chances in a game and all of them wasted by players who don't know what goal post look like?

Imagine supplying those chances in madrid or barcelona?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:59pm On May 27, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Fully agree with this eventhough you know quite well I rate Neymar Higher grin. That group of players along with Robben belong in the same bracket. A tier below Messi/Ronaldo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:59pm On May 27, 2017
fourfourfour:
Na wa for some people oh, hazard won French league with lille abi n won player of d year.

read my post again, Chelseafan1 understands what I am talking about
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 11:01pm On May 27, 2017
Greatihex:
I don't care what other people think, but what i know is that there was a conspiracy.

This type of conspiracy? cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:01pm On May 27, 2017
airmark:

Ok let's go max. How much you wanna put? Nihilist can be escrow. Nothing concerns me with your oluwole source.

whoscored is the source i accept, and it is well recognized here. Are you willing to recognize whoscored? nothing concerns me with your own oluwole source.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:02pm On May 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

what if he isn't when FIFA releases their own list? will you agree he isn't?

Lack of CL footy this season would probably affect His chances.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:02pm On May 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

You can't and shouldn't compare Madrid/Barca to Chelsea

How many Euro titles did Bale/Suarez lead Spurs and Pool to b4 joining the two best teams in the world that have the two world best players.?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:05pm On May 27, 2017
airmark:

afrodoc2:

whoscored is the source i accept, and it is well recognized here. Are you willing to recognize whoscored? nothing concerns me with your own oluwole source.

Nihilist wey you dey?... Dokita and Airmark are ready o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:05pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:09pm On May 27, 2017
chic2pimp:

Nihilist wey you dey?... Dokita and Airmark are ready o.

Jackbauersballs@gmail.com is the PayPal account

10% of the total value in Boardman fees.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:10pm On May 27, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You can't and shouldn't compare Madrid/Barca to Chelsea

How many Euro titles did Bale/Suarez lead Spurs and Pool to b4 joining the two best teams in the world that have the two world best players.?

did you guys wait for him to join barca or Madrid before saying he is better? same way you can't compare barca/Madrid to Chelsea is the same way you can't compare hazard to neymar and Suarez

if you are saying barca/Madrid are better than Chelsea, then the core players in those teams are better than than the ones in chelsea

(1) (2) (3) ... (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Debroslink, Ibunkun1(m), Roland17(m), DynamoDeGreat and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.