Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10630661 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) (2983) (2984) ... (19280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2017
Bimffo:

Why did Ramsey run after the ball and not leave it for Sanchez alone.?

Your team won, credit to you guys. But please always call a spade a spade.
Based on the rules, Ramsey did not touch the ball and more importantly he did not obstruct the keeper nor any other player since he pulled away.
So a spade is a spade bro.
Only Chelsea fans disallowed the goal.

Thanks fo the congratulatory message, we need it. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:23pm On May 28, 2017
Funlord2:

Diggz? E be like say the thing pain you sha? Rooney? That has gone from being the teams captain to being a bench warmer without a single word of disenchantment? Someone that has pledged his loyalty to the club even though jose has his right leg firmly planted on rooneys back while rooneys 2 hands are struggling to keep hold of the old trafford gates? Even Neville has told him to move on in addition to the club and jose has also told him that he can stay as long as he continues smooching our bench! Simple yet classy!

Remember when Gabriel heinze wanted to prove he could move to liverpool because evra had benched his ass? fergie sharply told him ho ha..NEVER! You must end your contract here or pray someone pities you and signs you but you must respect the clubs traditions...even the ones founded on beef! Any halaing to the press and you join the SS1 boys and wait for league cup duties!Madrid had to come and save him after he had cried a bit in silence and became a super clapper from the bench! Firm but solid approach to dealing with riff raffs not this skelewu you guys are allowing this custard abi what's his name to be giving you all!

By the way Wetin concern defenders with wetin I dey ask una? Who hates Jones as smalling as much as uniteds fans and the coach? Why do you think the coach is targeting "lindelhof, varane, marquinos, van dijk and keane?" Abeg stay on topic and tell us why costa is trying to fight himself in an empty house! What a gwan? Is this how the players of the champions elect should act? grin

Bruvaaa u and I know say Costa na full fleshed madtman .....only him can handle humself grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2017
Theflash98:
chelsea fans or hazard fans arr hypocrite...all these sites list neymar ahead hazard....but to you hazard is better....what is wrong if they also believe sanchez is better than hazard even if those sites says otherwise....to me,sanchez is better...hazard is just more skillful...sanchez is more productive,better goal scorer,better assist maker and has passion to win unlike ikedia

We are talking about two players playing in the same league bro. All these sites cant be wrong, especially when they consider more than goals and assists stats. When hazard gets to laliga, playing with the galacticos and facing the alaves, granadas and osasunas of that land, i will engage you.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:42pm On May 28, 2017
Greatihex:
in that same pfa player of d yr, who came second, is it hazard or sanchez?

Omo, see as u corner DopeJemi cheesy cheesy

DopeJemi, who is the second best player in the EPL currently?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:48pm On May 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Omo, see as u corner DopeJemi cheesy cheesy

DopeJemi, who is the second best player in the EPL currently?

You can't have it both ways. You have to accept that Kante was CFCs best player this season to use the PFA as a reason to disqualify Sanchez as being better than Hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:58pm On May 28, 2017
diggz:
Ibime your boi kelechi dey head to Westham .

Abeg make Conte start to prepare for next season o! We need fresh and exciting talents.
But but bigkesh said the team is quality enough and no need for quality additions
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2017
bigkesh:
Don't really know why,but I am feeling this defeat

I should be mad and disappointed but then the boys have done remarkably well this season

The trust in the direction we are going under Conte is way bigger than the taste of yesterday's defeat

Abramovich oya drop the cheque
Cheque for what na? Thought the other day you were disgracing yourself up and down on manutd thread boasting that you don't need any key additions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:24pm On May 28, 2017
eph12:

Cheque for what na? Thought the other day you were disgracing yourself up and down on manutd thread boasting that you don't need any key additions.

Let them be deceiving themselves. How i wish Emenalo and others think this way also and sit tight on the same set of players for UCL.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2017
afrodoc2:

Let them be deceiving themselves. How i wish Emenalor and others think this way also and sit tight on the same set of players for UCL.

grin cheesygrin grin

Can't wait to see Bats leading Chelshit attack next season grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:40pm On May 28, 2017
Eruditor:

You can't have it both ways. You have to accept that Kante was CFCs best player this season to use the PFA as a reason to disqualify Sanchez as being better than Hazard.

If we agree Kante is the best which I have no problems with, do you also agree that Hazard is better than Sanchez?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2017
elrony:

grin cheesygrin grin

Can't wait to see Bats leading Chelshit attack next season grin
Maybe by then they will be playing 3-6-1 to cater for hidden ikedia and Bats
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

If we agree Kante is the best which I have no problems with, do you also agree that Hazard is better than Sanchez?
But we all know the award is always given to a member of the league winning team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:49pm On May 28, 2017
eph12:

But we all know the award is always given to a member of the league winning team.

Did Liverpool and Spurs win the league when Bale and Suarez won?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:54pm On May 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Did Liverpool and Spurs win the league when Bale and Suarez won?
Those were exceptional players. Players teams like RM and barca were ready to break the bank for.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:54pm On May 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

So we can also agree that Neymar is better since whoscored and co rate him so? grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:55pm On May 28, 2017
eph12:

Those were exceptional players. Players teams like RM and barca were ready to break the bank for.

...and their 'stats' showed it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:56pm On May 28, 2017
Eruditor:

So we can also agree that Neymar is better since whoscored and co rate him so? grin cheesy

You haven't answered me about PFA, Sanchez and Hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:58pm On May 28, 2017
eph12:

Which one do you wanna stick with, u said PFA winner is given to a player of the winning team, I proved to you that u were wrong.

Now u are talking about them being exceptional.

What is exceptional about Bale please.

I believe u were not sleep-typing when you made this statement.

eph12:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:13pm On May 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Which one do you wanna stick with, u said PFA winner is given to a player of the winning team, I proved to you that u were wrong.

Now u are talking about them being exceptional.

What is exceptional about Bale please.

I believe u were not sleep-typing when you made this statement.

There are exceptions to theories.

Bale has been excellent for RM though he has faced injury and fitness problems this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2017
Eruditor:

...and their 'stats' showed it.
cc Chelseafan1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2017
eph12:

Where did I say we don't need key additions....Please bring it out

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:33pm On May 28, 2017
eph12:

There are exceptions to theories.

Bale has been excellent for RM though he has faced injury and fitness problems this season.

And Hazard and Kante have not been exceptional for Chelsea abi?

Abeg find anoda excuse.

Based on PFA, Hazard has been shitting on Sanchez's head. Like Funlord2 will say, give the truth French kiss grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Abeg find anoda excuse.

Based on PFA, Hazard has been shitting on Sanchez's head. Like Funlord2 will say, give the truth French kiss grin grin
That guy just dey dribble himself with dead logic

Bravo for the schooling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 7:03pm On May 28, 2017
Theflash98:
chelsea fans or hazard fans arr hypocrite...all these sites list neymar ahead hazard....but to you hazard is better....what is wrong if they also believe sanchez is better than hazard even if those sites says otherwise....to me,sanchez is better...hazard is just more skillful...sanchez is more productive,better goal scorer,better assist maker and has passion to win unlike ikedia

Theflash98:
Abeg o...i need to correct a mistake here....neymar hasnt played against de gea....but neymar has destroy neuer,boateng and co...,he has 3 goals in 2 matches against bayern....he has even scored against d mighty buffon and casillas...wake me up when hazard does so or when he scored 10 goals in ucl campaign or when dey nominate him among the 3 finalist in ballon d'or or when he scored 300 career goals or when he reach 55 goals for belgium

Oh wow. . Where did you spring out from. . grin grin

Truth on a platter!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2017
eph12:

Maybe by then they will be playing 3-6-1 to cater for hidden ikedia and Bats

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2017
gensteejay:

All you pseudo-football analysts and Hazard's haters on Nairaland, well done.

So if Hazard is not currently the best player in Chelsea according to your submission, then who is? Costa? Pedro? Or Fabregas?

All these ineffectual Nl football analysts who just started watching football matches perhaps in the Messi-Ronaldo era, where number of goals, number of trophies won (and probably number of assists) are the chief factors used to rate players.

To rate a player, folks like you turn a blind eye to the player's impact on the team, his ability to dribble opponents and create chances.

Assuming for a moment we accept your criteria for rating a player are just number of goals and number of assists as your comments on Hazard here claim, that means FIFA made a grave mistake by awarding the prestigious Balon D'or to Fabio Canavaro (a defender), Zinedine Zidane or even Kaka.

These players didn't win the award with just numbers of goals as the criterion; what really made them stand out was their stellar work impact on their teams and work rate.

It is only during this Messi-Ronaldo era that number of goals scored has become a major criterion for selecting world's best players.

So your argument that Sanchez is currently better than Hazard based on number of goals and assists is a flawed one.
Sanchez played mostly as cf this season for Arsenal. Leave that hater. Him don crawl come out from his hiding place after months of disappointment by his team.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Abeg find anoda excuse.

according to pfa ba...OK according to FIFA who is better neymar or hazard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 7:13pm On May 28, 2017
About yesterday's game

Handball offside, no doubt about that. some can be deliberately blind to the fact but you know what they say about karma. . We will be right here when its your turn to be the victim wink

Transfers.
Man City are pulling the strings right now. We need to start making moves. I say to start offering Costa to china and even Athletico. If Griezman moves they will surely be interested. We also need to start unsettling the hard targets, put in a serious bid for Kane and let the the press tell him he has more chance of winning silverware at chelsea than at spurs. Aiye o le to yen!

We also need serious competition for Moses, Alonso and Matic (not fabregas pls. . i know say i dey find trouble grin )

Champions league final!
Omo! Juve has my support! Madrid must not win this back to back

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 7:17pm On May 28, 2017
See people throwing stats upandan because it's about Hazard. When the same is applied to ini edo iniesta now, they(epecially up barka fans) will start telling you that it's not all about stat. SMH

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:24pm On May 28, 2017
snrman:

I don't know, show me FIFA's rating for this year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fourfourfour: 7:40pm On May 28, 2017
snrman:

club level dey re equal Neyamar is rated slightly ahead bcus of national success (as in succes in national team)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) (2983) (2984) ... (19280) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.