Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10528967 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:40am On Jun 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hazard is all hype, this season which some of you claimed was Hazard best he had 7 assists in all comps, Neymar has 27. A difference of 20

Zaha has 11 assists
With Messi and Suarez playing beside you it is possible. Let him move down to epl let's see how good he is. That's how pogba was getting hyped in a one horse league. I can put my life savings Neymar will be ordinary player if he dare come to epl. You think epl ref send divers for pitch unlike in la Liga.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:46am On Jun 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

While Neymar was on the field Brazil was winning and was easily their best player. The moment he left, Brazil had no offensive weapon to bother the Germans so much that Lahm was camping in the Brazilian half creating trouble instead of worrying about Neymar

When Barcelona defeated Real Madrid 4 goals to nil this past season cr7 didn't play abi. Let me take it you are trolling on here smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:50am On Jun 08, 2017
bigkesh:
According to COPE radio, Diego Costa said: "Conte sent me a message saying I'm not in his plans for Chelsea so I'll have to find a way out"

Ladies and Gentlemen, Conte is a hero
This guy here really stressed conte this past season. The man was praying for season to end so he can offload him. Jeez!

Anyways, he did well for us, 2 epl trophies and one league cup.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:53am On Jun 08, 2017
Don Conte grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 08, 2017
hensben:
With Messi and Suarez playing beside you it is possible. Let him move down to epl let's see how good he is. That's how pogba was getting hyped in a one horse league. I can put my life savings Neymar will be a normal player if he dare to epl. You think epl ref send divers for pitch unlike in la Liga.
why the hype about epl or has neymar not performed in other competitions like confed cup where he singlehandedly won Spain.Ur argument is stale or didn't he perform at 2014 world cup? Yes neymar may dive but at least he does not attack helpless ball boys in matches

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2017
So conte has given Costa Shorthand chaiii. Costa is a brilliant striker but his attitude needs questioning

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:24am On Jun 08, 2017
lordfalcao:
So conte has given Costa Shorthand chaiii. Costa is a brilliant striker finisher but his attitude needs questioning

Fixed that for you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:26am On Jun 08, 2017
The only problem now is who will take Costa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 08, 2017
I am already missing costa cry , but his character tho undecided but den i ll miss d hazard-costa, fabregas-costa relationship sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

Dindinrin you are not making any sense. Is Brazil the same as Juventus?

Mumu, leave Hazard for us like that, worry about your Costa and Renato
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2017
snrman:
why the hype about epl or has neymar not performed in other competitions like confed cup where he singlehandedly won Spain.Ur argument is stale or didn't he perform at 2014 world cup? Yes neymar may dive but at least he does not attack helpless ball boys in matches
He singlehandedly? So football is lawn tennis huh. Oscar and the rest shone too in that conf cup not only Neymar. Brazil is Brazil so forget those international performance. The truth is Neymar will be ordinary in epl due to his style of play and antics on the pitch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 7:59am On Jun 08, 2017
All hail don conte!!!

This man probably had a belly full of costa's condemnable atittude on the pitch. I remember him daring Conte to substitute him in one of our matches. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:27am On Jun 08, 2017
Nihilist:
The only problem now is who will take Costa.

China don't want d mad niqqa anymore. Our only hope is for griezman to end up in manU sad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:34am On Jun 08, 2017
"Antonio Conte has told me by message that I do not follow at Chelsea and that's it. Conte said he did not count on me for next season.

"It's a shame, I've already forwarded the message to Chelsea people to decide. But it is clear that the coach does not count on me and does not want me there. You have to find a team."

Lobatan!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:37am On Jun 08, 2017
diggz:

China don't want d mad niqqa anymore. Our only hope is for griezman to end up in manU sad

That transfer embargo on ATM don spoil everything. Costa also said that he doesn't want to go 5 months without playing football, which is what would happen if he moves to Atleti.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:40am On Jun 08, 2017
A40:

Don't let me fetch that video of last year's FA cup where Lukaku sold your defenders to slavery

FA cup? Last season that the whole of Chelsea squad (not just the defenders) are woeful? Is it by last season FA cup that Chelsea defenders will 'testify?

How many matches have Lukaku played against Chelsea that, after just one FA cup goal, our defenders go testify?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:45am On Jun 08, 2017
Nihilist:

That transfer embargo on ATM don spoil everything. Costa also said that he doesn't want to go 5 months without playing football, which is what would happen if he moves to Atleti.

Omo....him staying back will create more issues since Conte has made it clear he doesn't want him anymore.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2017
Mehn the kind formation and line ups wey I dey see for the last couple of pages just tire me...

The kind analysts wey we get here sef grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2017
I no blame conte, that thing Costa dy do they frustrate me wey be a fan sometimes not to talk for a coach..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2017
timbros:
Mehn the kind formation and line ups wey I dey see for the last couple of pages just tire me...

The kind analysts wey we get here sef grin
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2017
timbros:

FA cup? Last season that the whole of Chelsea squad (not just the defenders) are woeful? Is it by last season FA cup that Chelsea defenders will 'testify?

How many matches have Lukaku played against Chelsea that, after just one FA cup goal, our defenders go testify?
lukaku wey go play 10 games against us yet his goals no go reach 3
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2017
Diego Costa is strongly linked to AC Milan...

Remember a Chinese consurtium took over Milan back in April so cash dey to splash.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/07/diego-costas-agent-jorge-mendes-meeting-with-ac-milan-today-as-striker-nears-chelsea-exit-6693348/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2017
Nihilist:

Bruh, I will so troll you..

Hehehe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2017
lordfalcao:
lukaku wey go play 10 games against us yet his goals no go reach 3

Strikers like Benteke and Alli are the players that punish us season after season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:35am On Jun 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

Thats because Zaha doesnt have the hype of Hazard, If Zaha had that PR hype machine behind him, he will also look good
there is something that brings about the hype, it doesn't just come. Great consistent performances is the answer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2017
Greatihex:
there is something that brings about the hype, it doesn't just come. Great consistent performances is the answer.

What brought about the hype of balotelli
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2017
Greetings House. Good to be back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2017
Meanwhile, i heard Matic switched off his Phone last night so he won't get Conte's text message

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 11:30am On Jun 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

What brought about the hype of balotelli
balotelli is over hyped, I said this like four to five years ago and some people criticized my opinion, but I remember what I said ~"time will tell" now to whom who cares to accept it or not Mbape is also over hype ~ time will also tell
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:32am On Jun 08, 2017
Prodigy4rii:
Meanwhile, i heard Matic switched off his Phone last night so he won't get Conte's text message

I'm prepared to go old school and act as a town crier on Matic's street if that's the case o...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2017
Prodigy4rii:
u meant one legged man grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2017
Nihilist:

I'm prepared to go old school and act as a town crier on Matic's street if that's the case o...

lol i was only trolling but to be honest Matic should fokoff. He needs to be replaced if we are progressing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.