Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10512672 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
lukayoko grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
one thing is to bid a player from a very top team, another is the club agreeing to sell or the player agreeing to play for you...

Bigger teams will hardly let their star men which are very important to them to leave..

The best way these days is poaching smaller teams take their best players and turn then to world class..

That is what Madrid did on casemiro, carvahal , psg to verrati, barca to alves.. Chelsea should hold their best players, they might become gold tomorrow
And Bakayoko is the best from Monaco grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
Tval:
make the guy play first, mk we know whether na flop or not...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
one thing is to bid a player from a very top team, another is the club agreeing to sell or the player agreeing to play for you...

Bigger teams will hardly let their star men which are very important to them to leave..

The best way these days is poaching smaller teams take their best players and turn then to world class..

That is what Madrid did on casemiro, carvahal , psg to verrati, barca to alves.. Chelsea should hold their best players, they might become gold tomorrow

I am not understanding

You mentioned 2 out of 11 Madrid ballers.....1 from PSG and 1 from Barca

Those sound more like exception than the norm......We already have Azpi

Secondly,you are way off point....Who said anything about poaching the best player of the best teams

Southampton, Lyon,Arsenal,Inter,Dortmund,PSG......What's wrong in signing the best players from these teams
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
make the guy play first, mk we know whether na flop or not...
Honestly, the guy sound like another Papa Djilojibijibi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
Bakayoko never play yet and una don dey cry. Na wa for una o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
Thecassanova:

Just today we lost Sanchez and Morata to our two major rivals undecided
I just don't know what Conte, Emenano and Marina are doing

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lana1:
Honestly, the guy sound like another Papa Djilojibijibi
I no go judge that guy till he play consecutively for us. Him making uefa best eleven is a good insight he performed more than some mildfielders who plays for higher team this season. If he becomes another pogba i wont cry, the transfer fee is not outrageous

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
Tval:

There's no specific best player from that Monaco team. The team was generally good with all the players contributing significantly including Mbappe who came later in the season to help out.

My point is, you guys should at least let the guy play for the first-half of the season before you judge him. Pedro was poor in his first season and came good in the second season. Luiz was deservedly berated when Chelshit bought him after not being able to land Koulibaly, but look at the wonders he performed for you guys. Give the guy a chance first. He might surprise you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nihilist:

I tire. I don't understand this outcry for Chelshit fans. He hasn't even kicked a ball yet and his season with Monaco wasn't bad at all. Let the guy play before destroying him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
sinizia:

I tire. I don't understand this outcry for Chelshit fans. He hasn't even kicked a ball yet and his season with Monaco wasn't bad at all. Let the guy play before destroying him.

Na so we dey do for here. That's how David Luiz came back and shut all of us up last year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
nateevs:

Perfectly summarised in one line. £110m spent without any significant increase in quality. This is money you spend and your rivals go 'wow! they are coming for us'. No one is quaking.

I don't want to believe Verratti will cost more than £80m. And I still get £30m to spend on Mahrez, whilst keeping Costa. And I increase quality and depth with the same money.

We are going to the freaking UCL next season for pete's sake. Hazard will probably not get back to form until January 2018 and this is what we are buying? Bakakuku ?

Somebody wake me up, please!

my native friends have conceded defeat of retaining the EPL trophy even before the season starts... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
What's the future of Costa now?

Heard AC Milan are negotiating £40m for him. Too bad when we should have sold him £76m to the Chinese when we had the clear chance.

On the verge of Losing £30m+ that could have landed Mahrez.

During the Chinese bid saga we lost Costa loyalty totally. Batman could have hold us till we finish the league. Now his worth can't be as high as £70 again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigkesh:

Southampton, Lyon,[/b]Arsenal,Inter,Dortmund,PSG[b]......What's wrong in signing the best players from these teams

Chelsea is not bigger than these teams
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
I just read that Tolisso is about to join Bayern. If I was a Chelsea fan, this one go pain me gan if it's true.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Na so we dey do for here. That's how David Luiz came back and shut all of us up last year

cheesy cheesy

Thats why i have remained mute. I saw him in few games and he did well and also watched him losing possession easily in some matches. One thing is certain, conte can bring the best out of him. He is a workaholic and can take 2 opposing midfielders out with the ball in his feet. On his day, he bullies opponents and set attacks in motion. If we can get bonucci at a reasonable amount and get mendy or sandro, not bad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Whether he turns out better than we thought or not,his signing still doesn't prove we are going in the right direction

We are looking at playing a pivot of Baka and Kante,the duo that registered 2 goals and 3 assists combined last season

Common sense dictates that we sign a creative but defensive strong playmaker to partner Kante

Baka and Kante might win us the CL,I mean Meireles,Ramires and Mikel did,but in the long run it is a bad deal

If those in charge think Baka and Kante is the way to go then we are not in safe hands

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
sinizia:
I just read that Tolisso is about to join Bayern. If I was a Chelsea fan, this one go pain me gan if it's true.
I wanted him so bad, the most painful thing is he was obtainable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sanchez is joining City? Guardiola to play 2-4-4?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigkesh:

Whether he turns out better than we thought or not,his signing still doesn't prove we are going in the right direction

We are looking at playing a pivot of Baka and Kante,the duo that registered 2 goals and 3 assists combined last season

Common sense dictates that we sign a creative but defensive strong playmaker to partner Kante

Baka and Kante might win us the CL,I mean Meireles,Ramires and Mikel did,but in the long run it is a bad deal

If those in charge think Baka and Kante is the way to go then we are not in safe hands

And you know with absolute certainty that we're playing a 2 man pivot going forward?

Conte played 2 DMs ahead of a Geriatric Pirlo at Juve bruv.

Let's wait and see what happens before we know for sure that we are going down the toilet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
sinizia:

I am completely unbothered. That guy is certainly not as good as the hype train here suggests.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nihilist:

I am completely unbothered. That guy is certainly not as good as the hype train here suggests.

Uncle nihilist, he is.
I wanted him so bad e pass conji.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
Unlimited22:

Uncle nihilist, he is.
I wanted him so bad e pass conji.

Lol not from what me I've seen o. Nothing I've seen or heard about that guy suggests that he's the saviour to me sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
Assists Assists are judged not for the last touch but by the subjective view of the club statistician for a crucial part played in the goal. Hazard 16, Fabregas 15, Pedro 15, Diego Costa 10, Azpilicueta 7, Willian 7, Matic 5, Moses 5, Alonso 3, Kante 3, Batshuayi 2, David Luiz 2, Ivanovic 2, Loftus-Cheek 2, Ake 1, N Chalobah 1, Oscar 1, Zouma 1 Aids Aids are for important but not crucial parts played in the goal Hazard 18, Fabregas 15, Diego Costa 9, Pedro 8, Kante 7, Moses 7, Alonso 5, Batshuayi 5, David Luiz 5, Willian 5, Matic 3, Cahill 2, Loftus-Cheek 2, Oscar 2, Aina 1, Ake 1, Azpilicueta 1, N Chalobah 1, Ivanovic 1, Kenedy 1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Assists Assists are judged not for the last touch but by the subjective view of the club statistician for a crucial part played in the goal. Hazard 16, Fabregas 15, Pedro 15, Diego Costa 10, Azpilicueta 7, Willian 7, Matic 5, Moses 5, Alonso 3, Kante 3, Batshuayi 2, David Luiz 2, Ivanovic 2, Loftus-Cheek 2, Ake 1, N Chalobah 1, Oscar 1, Zouma 1 Aids Aids are for important but not crucial parts played in the goal Hazard 18, Fabregas 15, Diego Costa 9, Pedro 8, Kante 7, Moses 7, Alonso 5, Batshuayi 5, David Luiz 5, Willian 5, Matic 3, Cahill 2, Loftus-Cheek 2, Oscar 2, Aina 1, Ake 1, Azpilicueta 1, N Chalobah 1, Ivanovic 1, Kenedy 1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Veratti drops it like it's hot! Tells psg:

"I NEED TO BOUNCE".....oya everybody grab your cheque books and let's do this? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Lol not from what me I've seen o. Nothing I've seen or heard about that guy suggests that he's the saviour to me sha.
One player alone can't be Chelsea's saviour. However Tolisso would have been a better partner for Kante than jambody Bakayoko.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
sinizia:
Make he no go there o, make Alonso retirement no decieve am say space dey to play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
Tval:
Sanchez is joining City? Guardiola to play 2-4-4?
I no understand Wetin guardiolar wan do if Sanchez joins city. He wants to have 10 players who can play AM/wf ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nihilist:

I never see anything wey d guy dy do to merit hype
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nihilist:

I tire. I just tire.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
Tval:
I wanted him so bad, the most painful thing is he was obtainable.

I've never watch that guy play so I don't know how good he is, but what if he wasn't Conte kind of player?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), Obere4u and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.