Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10429405 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
airmark:

Who will you prefer, bonucci or cahill?
Bonucci, but the guys loyalty is not sure yet. I hope Conte & him make a deal ASAP.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neighy(m): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Thecassanova:

Just today we lost Sanchez and Morata to our two major rivals undecided
you say
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
Thecassanova:

Bonucci, but the guys loyalty is not sure yet. I hope Conte & him make a deal ASAP.

Hopefully.
Is anyone watching Nigeria - south africa match? I dont know how this team can qualify for world cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
weedtaker:
high 5 bros ibime, at least i won't cost 89mil grin
Conte is my only hope on this guy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
Funlord2:

This bakayoko gist dey sweet me die! Next time be careful the "maga" you wish on others lest the "maga" turns around to fall in love with you! grin
Person never play ball you don dey shine teeth. Na so the hatred in you strong
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
airmark:

Hopefully.
Is anyone watching Nigeria - south africa match? I dont know how this team can qualify for world cup.
The SE are leading the WCQ group by 4 points. But the double header against Cameroon in August will be crucial. If they play like this, the Cameroonians may record home and away wins in those games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
hensben:
Person never play ball you don dey shine teeth. Na so the hatred in you strong

Hate am for what? I am only surprised that the same man some you called a magacious mugu when he was being linked to man united has all of a sudden Began to look like messi since he arrived in jand to sign for chavski! Or una middle name na flip flop?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
Funlord2:

Hate am for what? I am only surprised that the same man some you called a magacious mugu when he was being linked to man united has all of a sudden Began to look like messi since he arrived in jand to sign for chavski! Or una middle name na flip flop?
who dey hail the signing now? Everybody dey skeptical about him and you dey work yourself for nothing. Ogbeni go relax

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
PDPGuy:

The SE are leading the WCQ group by 4 points. But the double header against Cameroon in August will be crucial. If they play like this, the Cameroonians may record home and away wins in those games

Cameroon will probably beat us home and away. Did you see the second goal? Those central defenders are jokes. I dont know where they got this bunch of average players from.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
joke hart though... undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
bigkesh:
If Conte gets rid of Matic and Costa for Dembele and Tolisso, my first son already has a name grin

Sorry my boy,you can have any name in the world but definitely not Antonio
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
We managed to screw up Tolisso's deal

This Club...........I won't talk

Hazard better drop that transfer request,can't be linking up with Alonso,Bakayoko and Lukaku when you can have Marcelo,Kroos and Modric

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
bigkesh:
We managed to screw up Tolisso's deal

This Club...........I won't talk

Hazard better drop that transfer request,can't be linking up with Alonso,Bakayoko and Lukaku when you can have Marcelo,Kroos and Modric

Your club is useless, Express your emotions Freely son.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
airmark:

Hopefully.
Annoying I must confess. It becomes more irritating to watch when you're sitting beside your SAn's friend at the barn watching together.

I already made too much mouth than to lose this evening.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nihilist:
joke hart though... undecided

Blame the wall abeg. Also.2 quality freekicks

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
I am not happy. Bakayoko, Lukaku. What is going on?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
Thecassanova:

Annoying I must confess. It becomes more irritating to watch when you're sitting beside your SAn's friend at the barn watching together.

I already made too much mouth than to lose this evening.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I streamed it and after that second goal, church closed. It's a pity we dont have a natural striker in that team and no 'leader'. Years back, most of these players wouldn't have made SE bench.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
nateevs:

Jambody footieball is back cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
nateevs:

cheesy cheesy

Bros, black power, thats what conte wants to use next season. After watching lukaku in the last two matches for belgium, i hope the big money behind his signing will not choke him. I cant but expect miracle from conte though. Let's wait for his other signings.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Below is the graphical analysis of Neymars performance in that game you told us about. The gree are the completed passes the red are the failed passes

WHen I count all the green arrow walahi they were just 1. I know squawka who gave this stat did not watch it from that viewing center you were, so they were probably lying
did you watch the match? If true, did neymar have a good performance? Please, don't tell me that he got an assist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
We will probably spend about 110m on both signings without really improving our quality

There are over 10 DMs in series A alone better than this guy

I don't believe the same man that wanted Radja and Pjanic is thinking of Bakayoko

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Make i no lie una.
Me never believe these news flying around. Until Skysports carry am and they temme Sky Sources

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Conte is the Italian magician! damn it! grin

oh ye of little faith. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Greatihex:
did you watch the match? If true, did neymar have a good performance? Please, don't tell me that he got an assist.

Yes I watched the game though I was rooting for Mochengladbach, Neymar was a thorn in their side and made an assist

Below is another report from the game

The Uruguayan was also the recipient of a brilliant defence-splitting pass from Neymar but instead of rifling the ball home he tried a cutback to Alcacer that was cleared
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mikel is so good that Nigeria can't win a game when he is absent grin
Just goes to show how important he is for the SE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Below is the graphical analysis of Neymars performance in that game you told us about. The gree are the completed passes the red are the failed passes

WHen I count all the green arrow walahi they were just 1. I know squawka who gave this stat did not watch it from that viewing center you were, so they were probably lying

Based on your image, it's not difficult to figure it out that he made unsuccessful passes or lost possessions more in the attacking third. When analysed well, this might be one of his worst days at barca.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yes I watched the game though I was rooting for Mochengladbach, Neymar was a thorn in their side and made an assist

Below is another report from the game

There's a reason you didnt show us your whoscored.com rating for that match. Thorgan hazard, hazard's younger brother outperformed neymar in that match according to whoscored. He was the man of the match, not neymar or any barca player, despite winning the match. There's more to football analysis than watching goal highlights or looking for assist givers and goal scorers. As i suspected earlier, neymar lost possessions easily, in that match and greatihex seems right that barca fans were asking for his substitution. You need to to change your ways of analysing players' performances.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
chic2pimp:

Blame the wall abeg. Also.2 quality freekicks

Na Joke Hart dey set the wall bro...

The first thing that came to mind in the runup for the first freekick was why have 5 men in the wall?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
airmark:

There's a reason you didnt show us your whoscored.com rating for that match. Thorgan hazard, hazard's younger brother outperformed neymar in that match according to whoscored. He was the man of the match, not neymar or any barca player, despite winning the match. There's more to football analysis than watching goal highlights or looking for assist givers and goal scorers. As i suspected earlier, neymar lost possessions easily, in that match and greatihex seems right that barca fans were asking for his substitution. You need to to change your ways of analysing players' performances.

Greatihex told us specifically about Neymars passing in the game and claimed

Greatihex:
Neymar could not complete a dribble, neither could he complete a pass, but he got an assist from his only completed pass. The goal was an equalizer, and Barcelona went on to win the game. If we are to judge with goals and assist, won't we say that neymar played well? This is the problem!.

In the said game, Neymar was the best attacking player for Barcelona, So if Neymar had a terrible game, we can still see he was the best Barca attacker on the night

Greatihex told us Neymar didnt have more than 1 completed pass yet I showed evidence he had more than 10 completed passes that is a 10,000% exagerration

If you decide to be senseless about stats and analysis you shoudl expect to be called out

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oboi this England Argentina game is just as dramatic as the England Scotland game

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Greatihex told us specifically about Neymars passing in the game and claimed

In the said game, Neymar was the best attacking player for Barcelona, So if Neymar had a terrible game, we can still see he was the best Barca attacker on the night

Greatihex told us Neymar didnt have more than 1 completed pass yet I showed evidence he had more than 10 completed passes that is a 10,000% exagerration

If you decide to be senseless about stats and analysis you shoudl expect to be called out

Neymar was the best among the poor lads on that night. The point is, despite neymar having an assist, he still fell short of standard. You cant tell me bykbyke didnt watch the match.

bykebyke:

Na Neymar own deh vex me..Worse part is the attacks he is breaking up.

Darkrebel said this:

we dey play rubbish

as for neymar the dude shud learn to be serious at times

so many of his dribbles shud be left at the training ground
undecided undecided undecided

if we met dortmund playing like this. 4-0 wud be lucky

Let's analyse player's all-round performance, not only assists.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nihilist:
Oboi this England Argentina game is just as dramatic as the England Scotland game

Looking forward to the Lions taking on the All blacks. Can't wait

(1) (2) (3) ... (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.