Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10622571 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2017
Unlimited22:

Can you just make your case without insulting us? Thanks and God bless.
sorry mate I didn't know it was insulting ,I usually talk like this,pls find no much offence I just came here to enjoy some debates
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:08am On Jun 21, 2017
Godstraight:
in no particular order
Suarez, lewy,auba,higuan,cavani,aguero, falcao,bezema,Kane,grezeman(this is one is controversial both the right spelling of his name and where he truelly plays)

griezmann is not a striker

suarez
lewandowski
aubameyang
aguero
kane
higuain
lukaku
ibrahimovic
cavani
maybe benzema

I would have added sanchez but he is not a top 9

you can see that 4 outta 10 are from the EPL, 2 from la liga, 2 from Germany, 1 from Italy, 1 from France
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2017
Godstraight:
you guys(Chelsea fans) are some of the most rude ,classless and abusive folks in nairaland,even me a Chelsea fan doesn't fit along,look around every sport thread there is a Chelsea fan causing,and you think you football fan first.
That is not true.. we invade other club thread when they come to spew thrash in ours and spoon fed them with fact which they now see as been classless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2017
Griffon:
Meanwhile, seems like N'koudou's days at White Hart Lane are numbered. The reactions pouring in on twitter from Spuds' fans are just unbearable.

Just lastnight, one tweeted that Spurs' management should tear N'koudou's contract with the club for rocking a Chelsea jersey. Savage much? grin grin grin

On top everything, na Batshuayi cause these kasala.

lol...

But seriously the guy no do well. Some clubs will tear a players contract just because of that.

Wolfsburg fined Bendtner for 'disrespecting' their sponsor Volkswagen because he posed with a Mercedes car.

When he was in West Ham, Tevez was asked to wear a Brazil jersey in training for one week as punishment.

Wearing a rival's jersey is something fans (even players) take very seriously. It's like seeing a River Plate player donning a Boca Junior jersey....omo na murder the fans go murder that player o.

N'koudou no try at all. If Michy mistakenly wear Spurs kit, him own don finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2017
hensben:
you nor see strong and pacy for my comment. Neymar strong? Person wey dey go ground at any slight touch and protesting for yellow card. Him go hear whinn for epl and run just like Robinho.
so mahrz strong pass neymar,why hazard and Mr imadi zaha nor carry their perform for other sides of their career likeeeee.... their national team,even Silva can wave a few folks now and their,neymar tumbles Madrid and juve defenders a level most this folks have never reached in their,Sanchez is the most decorated of this lots and was bench by both Pedro and then neymar,please mate tell Mr another sorry, why dontn this tough defenders perform in europe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2017
dopeJemi:

suarez
lewandowski
aubameyang
aguero
kane
higuain
lukaku
ibrahimovic
cavani
maybe benzema

you can see that 4 outta 10 are from the EPL, 2 from la liga, 2 from Germany, 1 from Italy, 1 from France

Remove Cavani or Benzema and put Costa.

There is no way you can list top 10 strikers CURRENTLY and Diego Costa is not in the list.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2017
Godstraight:
pls read analytically I have no joy in writing long notes,you mean ozil from Madrid,Sanchez and fabregas from barca are big contributors to EPL in the pass three years,so Sanchez wasn't an already made star(he was star even when he plied his trade with the Italians,you didn't just watch football enough)
so you're callin Sanchez a star after you wrote earlier that he was rejected.

I can't write much note too, get Pep's handle and ask him how tough it is to manage in EPL despite having the usual Spanish players. That should solve our issue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2017
D
hensben:
That is not true.. we invade other club thread when they come to spew thrash in ours and spoon fed them with fact which they now see as been classless.
really,?I find you folks with red devils,trying to belittle the club,forgetting like a drunk man that they are biggiest club in the British isles,arsenal to mock,barca thread to mock but because your club is of minute stature you support Madrid to alure them,one your folks constantly try to make them believe hazard is better then neymar the other messi lesser than ronaldo,busquest a fraud and one the most loved and talented midfielder in history is just a buff only some can see?,I still see you guys in Bayern thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 10:25am On Jun 21, 2017
dopeJemi:

suarez
lewandowski
aubameyang
aguero
kane
higuain
lukaku
ibrahimovic
cavani
maybe benzema

Pls remove that useless Benzema and put Costa or even falcao.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2017
dopeJemi:

suarez
lewandowski
aubameyang
aguero
kane
higuain
lukaku
ibrahimovic
cavani
maybe benzema

lukksku Kane,IBRA top 10 strikers in the world currently,may god punish football,may fans abandon it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 10:29am On Jun 21, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
so you're callin Sanchez a star after you wrote earlier that he was rejected.

I can't write much note too, get Pep's handle and ask him how tough it is to manage in EPL despite having the usual Spanish players. That should solve our issue.
so you don't know star sit in barca,Madrid and Bayern's bench?which usual Spanish players!I don't fancy pep too mate he is a sturborn man that sticks to one way even if its wrong,but I will watch out for him the coming season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2017
Godstraight:
sorry mate I didn't know it was insulting ,I usually talk like this,pls find no much offence I just came here to enjoy some debates
oya! Come and be going... Your debate itaf do!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:36am On Jun 21, 2017
timbros:

Remove Cavani or Benzema and put Costa.

There is no way you can list top 10 strikers CURRENTLY and Diego Costa is not in the list.

I knew there was one person missing from the EPL in that list, just couldn't tell who, thank you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 10:37am On Jun 21, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
oya! Come and be going... Your debate itaf do!
me seft don tire, so how far na?do you know I am a Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:37am On Jun 21, 2017
Godstraight:
lukksku Kane,IBRA top 10 strikers in the world currently,may god punish football,may fans abandon it

who would you replace those 3 names with?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2017
dopeJemi:

who would you replace those 3 names with?
I did you remove 2,Kane for the greiman spot but others not so much especially lukaku,a player a godless person like me is praying to the gods not to be brought to Chelsea, firmino>lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2017
Godstraight:
Dreally,?I find you folks with red devils,trying to belittle the club,forgetting like a drunk man that they are biggiest club in the British isles,arsenal to mock,barca thread to mock but because your club is of minute stature you support Madrid to alure them,one your folks constantly try to make them believe hazard is better then neymar the other messi lesser than ronaldo,busquest a fraud and one the most loved and talented midfielder in history is just a buff only some can see?,I still see you guys in Bayern thread
Like I said that is because this guys come to our thread to spew thrash. You supporting a club bigger than ours doesn't make you football analytical genius, it doesn't make understand the game more than osasuna fan, but unfortunately that's what manure and Barca fan think and try to talk down Chelsea fan by trolling him instead of staying on the issue which is football related matters. So you see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 10:46am On Jun 21, 2017
hensben:
Like I said that is because this guys come to our thread to spew thrash. You supporting a club bigger than ours doesn't make you football analytical genius, it doesn't make understand the game more than osasuna fan, but unfortunately that's what manure and Barca fan think and try to talk down Chelsea fan by trolling him instead of staying on the issue which is football related matters. So you see.
okay oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2017
Godstraight:
I did you remove 2,Kane for the greiman spot but others not so much especially lukaku,a player a godless person like me is praying to the gods not to be brought to Chelsea, firmino>lukaku
Bro if you don't comment will you die?Firmino over Lukaku in which world?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 11:11am On Jun 21, 2017
pamcode:
Bro if you don't comment will you die?Firmino over Lukaku in which world?
apparently mine mate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2017
Godstraight:
apparently mine mate
All the best to you then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
Godstraight:
so mahrz strong pass neymar,why hazard and Mr imadi zaha nor carry their perform for other sides of their career likeeeee.... their national team,even Silva can wave a few folks now and their,neymar tumbles Madrid and juve defenders a level most this folks have never reached in their,Sanchez is the most decorated of this lots and was bench by both Pedro and then neymar,please mate tell Mr another sorry, why dontn this tough defenders perform in europe

Hogwash that's what you've been spewing. Can you back the emboldened with your june salary? If i mention amount now, some people will say i like 100usd alot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
lordfalcao:
sagna is 34, zabaleta is 32, Dani alves is 34 all play the same wing and role. Who is now older than each other??

You told us Alves was much older than the other right backs released and simple Google told us that he's not much older than Sagna.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
airmark:

Hogwash that's what you've been spewing. Can you back the emboldened with your june salary? If i mention amount now, some people will say i like 100usd alot.
I made two statements there which one do you disagree with
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
diggz:

You mean like another supposedly washed up/finished 34yr old player in Dani Alves,right?

No worry, we will be here to welcome new or old excuses with a open mind come next season.

You should at least wait till city signs Alves first before jumping upandan.

As at today the only 2 players they've signed are younger than their predecessor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
Godstraight:
I made two statements there which one do you disagree with

You claimed pedro and neymar were benching sanchez.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
airmark:

You claimed pedro and neymar were benching sanchez.
neymar yes,Pedro not too sure,in PEPs years I could have sworn he fancied the Spaniard more,Villa's injuring may have boasted his chance that was when they wernt busy playing fabregas is top9,but certainly they both did and got booted out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
can you post a link to the ranks and what are the criteria used by uefa to rank them?
I'm 80% sure that the main criteria would be champions league.

By the way, let's not deviate from the point here.
What made english league best for most people?
- the competitiveness
- the toughness
- the excitement
Those 3 things are not present at once in popular leagues across europe for now.

Using balon d'or to judge a league is also like using champion's league to judge a league, No difference there.

A player from Brazil has not won balon d'or in the last 10 years or so, does that change the fact that brazil still the biggest footballing nation that everyone gets excited to beat?

English teams are not doing so badly by the way, just not the level they supposed to be. Its something that will change very soon.
There is huge probability that english team will be in the final of champions league next year. (Yeah that soon)

But is there any hope like that for popular leagues in europe that they will posses those 3 things up there any time soon?

Next year, its still gonna be the same old story of bayern winning the useless abo,
Juventus winning serie A,(there is small light at the end for inter though cheesy)
Barca or madrid winning laliga
Psg winning ligue 1.

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/
This is the link from UEFA which makes the ENglish league 3rd closer to Italian league that to German league in second.

And all those ridiculous worthless reasons, competitiveness, toughness excitement? LOL you can get more synonymns and make another 12 reasons

The things that matter in sport is winning and 2 the quality of players available

Wining UEFA ranking does justice to that. It shows the EPL is vastly inferior to at least 2 leagues because they dont win. Until EPL start winning in big competitions they will still be the 3rd or maybe 4t ranked league not by losing 10-2 in a CL second round match

Quality of players is determined by Balon dor ranking and Brazil has not produced balon dor for ten years we can say for the past 10yrs they havent produced top quality players, BTW Neymar still made 3rd

For almost 5 years NO EPL player, Not one has made top 5. . 5yrs top 5 means 25 positions and not once has an EPL player made it. That only shows that the quality of players on parade in the EPL are second rate. This is not surprising to anyone who follows closely because its mainly the players who cant cut it at the top level that find their way to the EPL like Ozil, DiMaria, Schweinsteiger Alexis, now we are hearing of Morata, James Rodriguez, when will EPL buy the top guys and not the washed up ones
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
lordfalcao:
what type of experience

experience of playing in the EPl over players that played there all part of their life, or experience of champions league against players who have been playing the UCL all their life. So which experience will alves add to the team that Clichy, zabaleta, sagna ( his age mates ) don't have??

Experience of playing vs top players and winning the CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

You should at least wait till city signs Alves first before jumping upandan.

As at today the only 2 players they've signed are younger than their predecessor

Ok sir. I will gladly wait grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
Godstraight:

@bolded, may 'god'? really? which 'god'? are you not the same guy who was using the moniker 'Godsgay',claiming you don't believe 'god' exist, before you change it to this current one after you got pummeled on this thread? so which 'god' are you now referencing?

by the way, your posts/comments have this annoying tendency of giving me headaches. Awful! undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
Danhumprey:

@bolded, may 'god'? really? which 'god'? are you not the same guy who was using the moniker 'Godsgay',claiming you don't believe 'god' exist, before you change it to this current one after you got pummeled on this thread? so which 'god' are you now referencing?

by the way, your posts/comments have this annoying tendency of giving me headaches. Awful! undecided

cheesy cheesy na same boi o!!! Seems dude is suffering from multiple personality disorder issues or has daddy issues.

E just dey for here dey scatter yarn for everywhere since.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: User09 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.