Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10619711 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) ... (19266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:33am On Jun 22, 2017
Godstraight:

Do not argue with a fool for they will draw you to their level then defeat with it-Mark Twain

Take a look in the mirror.... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 8:37am On Jun 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

The biggest club Ibra played for was Barcelona how did he fare? After they signed him for almost a world record he was chased out of the country without picking his shoes

He scored 16 goals in 29 league appearances, 1 goal in 2 cup appearances and 4 goals in 10 champions league appearances! 45 appearances 21 goals! Winning La Liga, Supercopa, UEFA Super Cup and FIFA Club World cup in his only season there! He also scored against teams like arsenal, Athletico madrid and even in the el classico against real madrid....

He even set a record as their teams 1st player to score in his 5 first matches eventually making it 7 while even assisting 4 at the time! All the while he suffered from injuries and being benched due to his refusal to bow to peps my pikin pattern of coaching and had declared that if he was not allowed to leave barca at the end of the season he was willing to use his Bruce Lee skills on peps bald skull thereby leaving on his own terms as always!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3144365/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-told-Mino-Raiola-punch-Pep-Guardiola-reveals-Barcelona-chief-Josep-Maria-Bartomeu.html

http://talksport.com/magazine/features/2011-11-15/ibrahimovic-i-threatened-break-van-der-vaarts-legs-and-man-city-cant-match-milan

So how does this relate with this cow dung you wrote up there about him being chased away? Is this how you judge a flop? Win your arguments with facts and not tales by moonlight, it is more classy! Let's keep things in perspective!

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2017
^^^
Funlordmaniac Ur boi don X NL o! Hup no be u cause am?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2017
diggz:
^^^
Who be that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2017
Emaprince:
Who be that?

Vanquay or brightwood or Tapdance etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2017
diggz:
^^^

grin grin grin

You send am before?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:14am On Jun 22, 2017
Funlord2:

grin grin grin

You send am before?

Na we guys na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2017
diggz:

Na we guys na grin

Na so! At least lies go reduce by at least 80% for the forum...or maybe him uncle russell simmons don yarn am make him come start IT for def jam? grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2017
Funlord2:

Na so! At least lies go reduce by at least 80% for the forum...or maybe him uncle russell simmons don yarn am make him come start IT for def jam? grin

cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, I dey pray make una buy morata sha. I no fit wait to see miracle wey hin go perform.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2017
diggz:

cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, I dey pray make una buy morata sha. I no fit wait to see miracle wey hin go perform.

In all honesty I no send that guy but the guy is seriously fighting for the move and na jose bring am into the limelight so maybe there is another potential drogba situation brewing there unto say "na this oba make my career blow initially so I will bleed for him on the pitch"...the next thing the guy go turn star! At least na 2 strikers we dey find so even if he has a slow season maybe the 2nd guy go perform! Morata has the tools and it seems the mentality..but can he do it in the premier league?

This won't be Italy were everybody including the ball boys are defending or spain were everybody is playing by smooching the ball so that fans go dey shout ole? Does he have the consistency for over 50 games a season? Can he face stoke, west brom, everton away and come out on top? Can he meet up to the old trafford crowds expectations and follow in the footsteps of cantona, Andy, yorke, rudd, ronaldo, rooney, zlatan? The nigga fit go end up regretting that alert wen him go dey receive every friday if care is not taken! I dey even pity am and he is richer than me by billions fa? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2017
diggz:
^^^

Funlord2:

grin grin grin

You send am before?

Abeg wetin happen to dullwood?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 11:20am On Jun 22, 2017
Ibime:

Kid is crying about retiring from NL! And diggz is hurt....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2017
Ibime:

Guy say hin don retire from NL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2017
Funlord2:

Kid is crying about retiring from NL! And diggz is hurt....

Hahahahhaha..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2017
Funlord2:

In all honesty I no send that guy but the guy is seriously fighting for the move and na jose bring am into the limelight so maybe there is another potential drogba situation brewing there unto say "na this oba make my career blow initially so I will bleed for him on the pitch"...the next thing the guy go turn star! At least na 2 strikers we dey find so even if he has a slow season maybe the 2nd guy go perform! Morata has the tools and it seems the mentality..but can he do it in the premier league?

This won't be Italy were everybody including the ball boys are defending or spain were everybody is playing by smooching the ball so that fans go dey shout ole? Does he have the consistency for over 50 games a season? Can he face stoke, west brom, everton away and come out on top? Can he meet up to the old trafford crowds expectations and follow in the footsteps of cantona, Andy, yorke, rudd, ronaldo, rooney, zlatan? The nigga fit go end up regretting that alert wen him go dey receive every friday if care is not taken! I dey even pity am and he is richer than me by billions fa? grin

DD da drog was a known beast in French Ligue 1. I have never known morata to be anything order than a cockroach.

Omo....it is normal to pity peeps like him ojare even when it's obvious they can own you moneywise bcuz their case is usually like Evans(living in bondage).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
timbros:

lol...

But seriously the guy no do well. Some clubs will tear a players contract just because of that.

Wolfsburg fined Bendtner for 'disrespecting' their sponsor Volkswagen because he posed with a Mercedes car.

When he was in West Ham, Tevez was asked to wear a Brazil jersey in training for one week as punishment.

Wearing a rival's jersey is something fans (even players) take very seriously. It's like seeing a River Plate player donning a Boca Junior jersey....omo na murder the fans go murder that player o.

N'koudou no try at all. If Michy mistakenly wear Spurs kit, him own don finish.
This is what I don't like in sports especially in football, your opposing team doesn't mean it's your adversary neither your rivalry team is your enemy, we can only be enemy on the field of play and it should end there. I know almost every clubs [if not all ]are guilty of this, and all them swown to FIFA's slogan in allegiance that " My Game Is Fair Play"
Fair play my foot, fair play shouldn't end on football pitch cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
patrickmuf:
Put Zlatan in that Dortmund team and he'll end up the Bundesliga top marksman...We saw his influence in PSG and we downplayed it saying the French league was crappy but then he left and bang we witnessed the emergence of Monaco.

Aubameyang in that DOrtmund team was Bundesliga top marksman, Lewandoski in that DOrtmund team was Bundesliga top scorer. So its not like a big feat

Zlatan left PSG and Cavani reproduced his numbers easily. In Goal scoring we can say PSG didnt miss him when Cavani was able to give them 49 goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
Is Matic still at the club?

I go change am for Emenalo o...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
Funlord2:

He scored 16 goals in 29 league appearances, 1 goal in 2 cup appearances and 4 goals in 10 champions league appearances! 45 appearances 21 goals! Winning La Liga, Supercopa, UEFA Super Cup and FIFA Club World cup in his only season there! He also scored against teams like arsenal, Athletico madrid and even in the el classico against real madrid....

He even set a record as their teams 1st player to score in his 5 first matches eventually making it 7 while even assisting 4 at the time! All the while he suffered from injuries and being benched due to his refusal to bow to peps my pikin pattern of coaching and had declared that if he was not allowed to leave barca at the end of the season he was willing to use his Bruce Lee skills on peps bald skull thereby leaving on his own terms as always!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3144365/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-told-Mino-Raiola-punch-Pep-Guardiola-reveals-Barcelona-chief-Josep-Maria-Bartomeu.html

http://talksport.com/magazine/features/2011-11-15/ibrahimovic-i-threatened-break-van-der-vaarts-legs-and-man-city-cant-match-milan

So how does this relate with this cow dung you wrote up there about him being chased away? Is this how you judge a flop? Win your arguments with facts and not tales by moonlight, it is more classy! Let's keep things in perspective!

Talking about facts show us any clubs record signing who left after a season and not considered a flop

By all these excuses we can also say DiMaria was not a Man Utd flop, despite being among the league top assister for the season

WHich club will buy a player for 66M sell him for less than half just a season later and claim that is not a flop
No matter how you cut and dice it no matter who you chose to blame fact was that Zlatan flopped and his transfer to Barca will be regarded as one of the biggest flop in history

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/barcelona/11551860/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-six-reasons-he-flopped-at-Barcelona.html

The season before he joined Barca they won the CL, the season immediately he left they won the CL again

The striker Zlatan replaced scored 36 goals the season before he left, Zlatan came and scored 14 goals less.

The striker Zlatan replaced scored in the CL final, the striker that replaced Zlatan scored in the CL final

And talking about facts, yet claimed Zlatan was injured. No we was not injured in Barca he was poor. Injured and poor are not the same thing

Below is his injury records since 2008. So make your rebuttals with facts and not lies or tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Talking about facts show us any clubs record signing who left after a season and not considered a flop

And talking about facts, yet claimed Zlatan was injured. No He was not injured in Barca he was poor. Injured and poor are not the same thing

Below is his injury records since 2008. So make your rebuttals with facts and not lies or tales by moonlight

It does not have to be a record signing it may as well be a good player too! So according to this your goldberg inspired logic maybe we should consider Dani alves a flop too na? grin....anyway the reasons why he had to leave barca are there in his own words as well as in the words of barcas then presido! Tactics and his refusal to heed the coaches dictatorial style...zlatan does what he feels like he can't be tamed! He was not chased! He made up the decision for barca!

As for point 2 on ibra....More lies........

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zlatan_Ibrahimović

Do you know how many goals he would have scored if he had not missed almost a month of soccer? Or not been suspended or missed a few other games with niggling injuries? Ol boy go chop lunch abeg......

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Funlord2:
It does not have to be a record signing it may as well be a good player too! So according to this your goldberg inspired logic maybe we should consider Dani alves a flop too na? grin....anyway the reasons why he had to leave barca are there in his own words as well as in the words of barcas then presido! Tactics and his refusal to heed the coaches dictatorial style...zlatan does what he feels like he can't be tamed! He was not chased! He made up the decision for barca!

As for point 2 on ibra....More lies........

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zlatan_Ibrahimović

Do you know how many goals he would have scored if he had not missed almost a month of soccer? Or not been suspended or missed a few other games with niggling injuries? Ol boy go chop lunch abeg......

How much was Dani Alves bought for how much was he later sold for?

If you buy a player for a price and have to sell him for less than half 12months later that is a flop

The same coach and team who broke their record for him saw that he doesnt fit and flopped so they traded him for half
Every flop will give reasons just like every student who failed exams will complain about something, Zlatan flopped in Barcelona no two ways about it

Thats why he was sold for less than half of what he was bought 12months later

Was DiMaria too not a flop in Man Utd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nihilist:
Is Matic still at the club?

I go change am for Emenalo o...

Rflmao...... cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Chelsea about to miss sandro?

Alex Sandro: Juventus receive 'substantial offer' for reported Chelsea target
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Its a coping mechanism, Like a mother whose son fails to top the class but consoles herself that at least her son has a better handwriting and richer than the others.

They all wished they were winning CL ] or their players making the balon dor podium regularly, when they cant get that, they start the We are competitive, we have fans, we have money
as if EPL team has not won it before [/b]

then tell me any Spanish player that have won balor don in the last ten years, or any 10 Spanish players who their names rang bell in laliga in the last three or four seasons except the foreigners, Spanish giants team will go by hook or crook in signing big players by breaking FFP rules(Financial Fair Play) which being aided by uefa, ( though debatable) this is what I call cheating, for example barca told the world that Neymar cost them €57.1m whereas the sales and buy of Neymar cost more than €200m.
Another sharp practices they do is that after they realise they have exhausted their FFP right they will buy players and keep for another transfer market to shield the player(s) from others teams, and UEFA is looking without doing anything, this is the cheating of the highest order.
Sheikh Mansour is ready to buy the best of the for his team but he is being incapacitated by FFP rules Roman Abramovich is ready to spend and splash for his team but this yeye one sided rules will not allow him.
Let this rules to be removed and see how Chelsea Man city and Man u will rule the world
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Segadem:
as if EPL team has not won it before
[i] then tell me any Spanish player that have won balor don in the last ten years, or any 10 Spanish players who their names rang bell in laliga in the last three or four seasons except the foreigners, Spanish giants team will go by hook or crook in signing big players by breaking FFP rules(Financial Fair Play) which being aided by uefa, ( though debatable) this is what I call cheating, for example barca told the world that Neymar cost them €57.1m whereas the sales and buy of Neymar cost more than €200m.
Another sharp practices they do is that after they realise they have exhausted their FFP right they will buy players and keep for another transfer market to shield the player(s) from others teams, and UEFA is looking without doing anything, this is the cheating of the highest order.
Sheikh Mansour is ready to buy the best of the for his team but he is being incapacitated by FFP rules Roman Abramovich is ready to spend and splash for his team but this yeye one sided rules will not allow him.
Let this rules to be removed and see how Chelsea Man city and Man u will rule the world i/i]

Until EPL begins winning it again they should keep quiet and know their place, I get am before no be property. Even Romanian team don win am before
We are talking about leagues and La Liga players have been winning it for the past 8 seasons

Which of the La Liga teams have broken FFP rules? Messi has won 4 balon dor where did they sign him from?

A chelsea fan talking about buying players and keeping, Do you know how many players Chelsea bought but have thrown all over Europe in loan deals

Which rules is stopping anyone, Madrid has a lower net spend than most teams lets even forget they are top 2 richest club

Do you know WHat Madrid has made in transfer fees in the past 5 seasons alone, when they have magas in the EPL buying their washed up players like Di Maria and Ozil. Now chasing after Morata and James

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
No official confirmation yet but the general believe among most Chelsea fans who are journalist and work as Chelsea correspondent to goal.com, telegraph,Dailymail is that Chelsea have made some signings and are waiting till the Nike deal kick start to make it official

So deals like Sandro, bakayoko and lukaku looks closed from the way their respective clubs are shopping for replacement

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
Branzy:
No official confirmation yet but the general believe among most Chelsea fans who are journalist and work as Chelsea correspondent to goal.com, telegraph,Dailymail is that Chelsea have made some signings and are waiting till the Nike deal kick start to make it official

So deals like Sandro, bakayoko and lukaku looks closed from the way their respective clubs are shopping for replacement

But I still don't understand why the club has to wait for a new sponsorship deal before unveiling players that have been signed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
PDPGuy:
But I still don't understand why the club has to wait for a new sponsorship deal before unveiling players that have been signed

Maybe marketing promo and launching new brand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Maybe marketing promo and launching new brand
Ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
Can anyone please help me with the last time a player from burndisligdown won the world best player or ballon d'or?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) ... (19266) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, gloryon(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.