Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10529204 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tooh.....nna mehn.....keshie just declared some of us gay in this board cheesy

Abeg who wan ref this rematch btw lala n keshie?

Cc Nihilist

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
lalaboi, I got your back. Whoze am, whoze am! grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
lalaboi:

In the end, you cannot understand what is above your reasoning.

Who told you Matic > Fabregas?
1. Everyone else told you that for us to be sound defensively in this formation, Matic will do that better than Fabregas in that Central Position.

2. Conte deemed it fit to start with Matic on plenty occasions ahead of your Fabregas. The stats didnt lie. But you, youtube scout from ogbomosho thinks otherwise on nairaland

3. The same Bakayoko that never offers anything going forward in atleast 3 full season of professional footy. Think about it, do we need another tackler/runner in the midfield that has Kante doing all that already? This is the point you fail to understand because you more interested in throwing imaginery L's that'll uturn on you. Bakayoko is not what we need in that middle, how you fail to see that is what i don't understand. Winning an arguement of last season which will be irrelivant in the new season is what your myopic mind is all about.

4. What everyone that supported matic here said was that we needed an agile Central Midfielder who would offer defensive solidity and as well come up with a fair share in attack. Just look at Bakayoko and tell us here if he will do more than matic has done attack wise in a season? So why are we buying almost the same thing with just little margins?

5. The same nonsense about Fabregas pairing Kante will come out your mouth again when You wont see the what Bakayoko brings to the team. Conte was wise enough, He figured Fabregas was no competition with Kante or Matic and started using him in switching to 352 when Willian or Pedro are off.

The little margins that make you think Bakayoko is better dey make you hyperventilate anyhow on the thread. Your eye go clear very soon.
you dy try explain something wey dy very clear..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Arsenal joker of a club, they can't even land onyekuru, dude is going to Everton..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Abeggi.....y hvnt we moved to the next page yet? angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Once Matic goes, then Cahill should be next for the firing squad.

Alonso should be kept around to clear out the lockers of the transfer casualties, should just sit his äss on the bench.

Hopefully Conte can clear out that entire axis of evil on that left side.

E just pain me say we no sign Harry Maguire. That's a future England international.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nihilist:

Alonso should be kept around to clear out the lockers of the transfer casualties, should just sit his äss on the bench.

E just pain me say we no sign Harry Maguire. That's a future England international.

soldier go soldier come, magic stayssss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
lordfalcao:
Arsenal joker of a club, they can't even land onyekuru, dude is going to Everton..

Are you serious?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
lordfalcao:
Actually they pulled out of the deal because they are getting Mbappe

Here is a picture of Kylian having his medical

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ibime:
lalaboi, I got your back. Whoze am, whoze am! grin

Yeye Matic fanboys

Ibime,lalaboi and Hensben right now

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
bigkesh:

Yeye Matic fanboys

Wait make lalaboi catch you. You gon' get this work. Lalabizzle, give it to him!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
bigkesh:

Actually they pulled out of the deal because they are getting Mbappe

Here is a picture of Kylian having his medical
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin cheesy

I don die
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
bigkesh:

Yeye Matic fanboys

Lol. show me were I said matic is better than fabregas. The former was been played ahead the later by conte for tactical reason is what I said. With matic we won two epl titles and he was an integral part of it. Let's see what we can do with bakayoko.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nihilist:

We also need an upgrade on moses.

Dude have only been average both in defence and attack. I commend him for his descent defensive jobs because he never was a defender.. but as a natural winger, this guy can only run run run.. dribble and waste the ball on many occasions. He has little or no vision.

Passing- zero.. crossing- zero

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Emaprince:
We also need an upgrade on moses.

Dude have only been average both in defence and attack. I commend him for his descent defensive jobs because he never was a defender.. but as a natural winger, this guy can only run run run.. dribble and waste the ball on many occasions. He has little or no vision.

Passing- zero.. crossing- zero

Cedric Soares at Southampton isn't half bad o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
bigkesh:

Yeye Matic fanboys

Lmao

Omo this one na puff puff pass...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Please who can help me name the games we played 3-5-2 formation?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
hensben:
Please who can help me name the games we played 3-5-2 formation?

Whoscored will give you that in the formations tab
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
bigkesh:

Yeye Matic fanboys

Are these your patients? What type of surgical operation will separate these ones successfully? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nihilist:

Kai after Matic na Cahill again. Oga o

Our three back is okay, don't change that chemistry. Cahill was influential to our title wining not only defensively but also in attack. Having like 8 goals this season to substitute for his few errors no be beans.

Only in this our Chelsea tread we downgrade 3 whole players Matic Cahill and Alonso who were a huge part of the title winning team. You can't tell us they were all poor when they all played almost our features together and we won the league undisputed.

Or do you mean the 3 trio were been carried along by the other 7 players??

Cahill is used to this team. Together with Luiz and Azplicueta they are great.

There's a reason Alonso scored like 6 goals last season, the position he's in fit him more than I earlier expected. Although the beginning of the season was rough but this boy came up to show why he's important.

And I don't see anybody talking about Moses, is sentimental in play or I watched the back of the TV all through the season.

We need to replace moses more than Alonso. Been an experience forward its shameful he lacks positioning and goal sense Alonso has, no wonder he only managed 3 goals in EPL. What was he doing ?? Was he shielding Azplicueta and Kante at the back?? our solid men.

We don't need a RWB that can't deliver goals, not even an experience forward winger like moses at that. That's what we can use to console on his short height. Defensively he's okay but not much for what we need for RWB.

Cahill and Alonso has 14 EPL goals within them this season. But they need to be replaced abi?. How many goals did each of them singlehandedly or collectively caused? If we remove 14 goals what might have happened.

There's a reason with ManU defensive record this season they didn't get among top 4. Just imagine they have Alonso & Cahill that give them 1 or 2 goals in those hard time of their draw soup games they might have won some of their numerous draw games.

Are you sure if we replace them we gonna get another duo to give us 14 EPL goals minimum?

I'm not against getting new better players, but team balance is the key. We don't need too much new players as complete replacement. Alonso can fight for position next season with Sandro, no problem. Small boys started from somewhere, don't come back 3yrs to start crying you want to buy your lost treasure for 100m.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lmao @lost treasure. Alonso and cahill can never become a lost treasure even if they are discarded today. The duo can only dwindle from here considering their age.

Cahill have only been good due to the system. I never liked him cos he's prone to childish mistakes.. and he's a big FOOL in one vs one with any attacker. We need a better player in that position... and i'll like Ake who is fearless and very very comfortable on the ball unlike that jittery English fool that only knows how to put our keeper under pressure with unnecessary back passes.

When Redknapp was talking about players who are not tittle-winning materials, he was actually reffering to alonso, cahill, moses IMO.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nihilist:

Whoscored will give you that in the formations tab
See what they showed me

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Thecassanova:

Kai after Matic na Cahill again. Oga o

Our three back is okay, don't change that chemistry. Cahill was influential to our title wining not only defensively but also in attack. Having like 8 goals this season to substitute for his few errors no be beans.

No need for long story.

Cahill is the most calamitous defender in that team.

In terms of stats, he made the most errors leading directly to goals in that team in the league last seadon.

Not just that, he was also the only player in the entire team to score an own goal in the league last season.

And that's just the stuff I have the stats for. The number of times Cahill missed interceptions, got dribbled or failed to mark his man is probably in early hundreds

To put in it's proper perspective, Gary Cahill is the Chelsea player most directly responsible for conceded goals last season. And that's the person you say is fine.

I cannot trust a centreback who is a defensive liability simply because he's good at attacking the ball during corners, otherwise I would sign Gareth Mcauley from West Brom, who is an almost 40 year old centre back that managed the same number of league goals as Garri Cahill last season...also from set pieces.

When people are busy telling Cahill to hand his medal back to Conte, then you know that water don pass Gary...figuratively speaking.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
hensben:
See what they showed me

I think this might be the best they do actually...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if people watch our matches before commenting sef.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nihilist:

I think this might be the best they do actually...
This was not our selection that day, fab started. We lost 1-2.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
I hope Conte gives Ake the chance he deserves to fight for a spot in that team come next season.

Fvcking Garri Cahill angry grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nathan Redmond done go fuckup. Germany through on penalties.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Whatsapp conversation between Gerard and El hadji Diouf..Lol
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/steven-gerrard-elhadji-diouf-fight-10696846

(1) (2) (3) ... (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.