Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10729915 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3314) (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
GiROUD!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
I'm not an arsenal fan, I just bet on them grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
Giroudďddd!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
I'm close to the Emirates...This place is buzzing..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
chic2pimp:
I'm close to the Emirates...This place is buzzing..

I can imagine. It looks jumping on Telly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nihilist:
Chai Lacazette is a fool
he gifted them that corner respect him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziOmenuko: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
Thank goodness for a daft coach like Shakespeare! Placed my bet on Arsenal winning and Shakespeare decided to sub in Iheanacho in a game he was winning. What was he thinking? To score more goals or what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
Schmeichel grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
Iheanacho cameo sha. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
he gifted them that corner respect him

That one on one he missed pained me badly. He has scored today and his team may yet win so I give him the W
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nihilist:

I can imagine. It looks jumping on Telly.

Damn right Son!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
KOLasinac

Skillachi!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
chic2pimp:

Damn right Son!

You dey make me remember my old hood now. Not that I liked it that much, but the crowd on Blakstock road/7 sisters would be interesting to see tonight cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nihilist:
KOLasinac
Skillachi!
First points of FPL, two assists is not moin moin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
what sort of rubbish do you enjoy in typing?? Lacazette scored today. Go and suck your thumb and stop dragging morata into needles topics..

Na your stvpidity i dey remind you. Sharp strikers are always at alert, anticipating for defenders to make mistakes and strike home the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
airmark:

Na your stvpidity i dey remind you. Sharp strikers are always at alert, anticipating for defenders to make mistakes and strike home the ball.

quit yarning dust here.. Wetin concern lacazette and morata?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
drogba was already a top 9 in Marseille's before coming to Chelsea

In ligue1 yes like lacAsera ,giroud n co...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
diggz:

yet your legend came from the mediocre ligue 1 you call it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nihilist:

You dey make me remember my old hood now. Not that I liked it that much, but the crowd on Blakstock road/7 sisters would be interesting to see tonight cheesy

Much Happier than they were a few moments ago that's for sure cheesy.....Chei you come carry yourself go Sheffield abi?...Looking to get a ticket to see the steel city's derby this season(bramall lane or Hilsborough). Match go hot die
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
diggz:

You dey mind am?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
airmark:

You dey mind am?
your legend drogba came from the league 1, what point do you want to prove?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
chic2pimp:

Much Happier than they were a few moments ago that's for sure cheesy.....Chei you come carry yourself go Sheffield abi?...Looking to get a ticket to see the steel city's derby this season(bramall lane or Hilsborough). Match go hot die

I'm 80 miles east of Sheff. Funny enough, I was actually at Bramall lane last weekend for their game against Brentford. I dey reason the Bramall lane one in January, somehow it's easier for me to get tickets to that side than for me to get to Hillsborough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
your legend drogba came from the league 1, what point do you want to prove?

Drogba Hazard sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Drogba Hazard sef
I wan know the point of the two..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Drogba Hazard sef

Morata came from the league you believe is the best and best club in the world, he shouldn't start like drogba, he must hit the ground running. We dont need adaptor, we are not doing electrical stuff.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
yet your legend came from the mediocre ligue 1 you call it

You really need to follow the sequence of discourse before you jump into braaah.....or jump out of it. Whichever it is ,it saves everyone time instead of us doing anywhere belle face with convos.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
airmark:

Morata came from the league you believe is the best and best club in the world, he shouldn't start like drogba or hazard, he must hit the ground running. We dont need adaptor, we are not doing electrical stuff.

Drogba was a starter in a UEFA cup winner and scored 11 goals in EUrope before then yet it took him 80 games to score 30 goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
airmark:

Morata came from the league you believe is the best and best club in the world, he shouldn't start like drogba, he must hit the ground running. We dont need adaptor, we are not doing electrical stuff.
grin grin

Morata = adaptor cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
diggz:

You really need to follow the sequence of discourse before you jump into braaah.....or jump out of it. Whichever it is ,it saves everyone time instead of us doing anywhere belle face with convos.
what is actually the sequence?. I said before drogba came to Chelsea he was already a top 9. You quoted me saying he was a top 9 in leagues lacazette, giroud were top 9 in. I reminded you that two of your best players cane from that same league. So what were you trying to prove

Can you now tell me the sequence of discourse in this issue?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Drogba Hazard sef

You really think I am now ignorant of the reason why I posted what I posted in response to what you posted earlier,right?

Bros..you are beginning to have a bad influence on lordfalcao. If you need to bring up a student of urs who will specialize in turning amala like you,why not teach them all the tricks?

Falcao is doing a terrible job representing your brand here. #justsaying.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Drogba was a starter in a UEFA cup winner and scored 11 goals in EUrope before then yet it took him 80 games to score 30 goals

Morata was bought as a ucl champion. Have you forgotten so fast what uefa cup (europa) is?.

raumdeuter:

Europa is a competition for losers even Mourinho said that

Euro quarters vs Euro semi

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
diggz:

You really think I am now ignorant of the reason why I posted what I posted in response to what you posted earlier,right?

Bros..you are beginning to have a bad influence on lordfalcao. If you need to bring up a student of urs who will specialize in turning amala like you,why not teach them all the tricks?

Falcao is doing a terrible job representing your brand here. #justsaying.
mtchwwww stick to the convo and try and cover your goofs. All these ones no go help you today

(1) (2) (3) ... (3314) (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cephasdultimate and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.