Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10501665 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:00am On Aug 16, 2017
Mentions:
wonder where timbros logic is coming from?

After ivanovic, matic is the next most useless player at chelsea

Chelsea will never send a useful player to another club

Liverpool game, spurs game, matic has been awlful

Stop peddling thrash here. Ivanovic is one of the best RBs Chelsea has ever had. He bowed out as a legend. We have sold useful players like Lukaku, KDB, Bertrand and many more in the past to clubs both in the league and outside it.

We have also provided numerous links on this board that confirms Matic to be a board sell and not the manager's.

If you have zero knowledge about the politicking at Cobham and the club you support, I'll advice you to read and learn.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:24am On Aug 16, 2017
Griffon:

Stop peddling thrash here. If you have zero knowledge about the politicking at Cobham and the club you support, I'll advice you to read and learn.

grin.....

Cobham deliveries CEO don vex!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mentions: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2017
Griffon:

Stop peddling thrash here. Ivanovic is one of the best RBs Chelsea has ever had. He bowed out as a legend. We have sold useful players like Lukaku, KDB, Bertrand and many more in the past to clubs both in the league and outside it.

We have also provided numerous links on this board that confirms Matic to be a board sell and not the manager's.

If you have zero knowledge about the politicking at Cobham and the club you support, I'll advice you to read and learn.
Ivanovic since 2016 has been garbage, Matic since 2016 has been garbage, if Matic was important Chelsea wouldn't sell him, he had 3years to go on his contract

I know that your mind Doesn't have the ability to think logically so your empty thoughts are expected

Lukaku was rubbish, kdb was lazy and too weak to fight for his place, Bertrand wasn't advancing at the pace needed for him to be a success at Chelsea

Dave has been at Chelsea for years, can Chelsea sell him? If you are good enough the club will keep you, stop crying over spilled milk we cant keep everybody, is André Schürrle a world class player today? because a few became successful doesn't mean that we should keep all the average players that we have ever had, I know that you lack the cognitive ability required to understand all that, give it to the most sensible person in your family to read and explain to you

Next time you try to call me names with that meathead of yours I will spread your blood all over this thread

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mentions: 11:32am On Aug 16, 2017
while that meathead processes that, how many times did we complain about Matic last season lets be honest

We all saw how kante was the one doing all the work, Matic assisted more than babayoko last season

But his assists were fortunate based on his position on the field

Babayoko is 200 times a better player than Matic I have no doubts, this meathead that cant afford to analyze things properly will come here and be dropping his viewing center knowledge. Grifool

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2017
Griffon:

CEO. .You dey fulck up. . Instead make you dey train your boys on the etiquette of proper mail delivery, you dey follow one arindin that was caught plagiarizing diss lines to sound woke on here. . He later disappeared for God knows how long only to come around here with his asinwin comments and you are giving him attention. .

You dey fulck up CEO

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2017
Mentions:
Ivanovic since 2016 has been garbage, Matic since 2016 has been garbage, if Matic was important Chelsea wouldn't sell him, he had 3years to go on his contract

I know that your mind Doesn't have the ability to think logically so your empty thoughts are expected

Lukaku was rubbish, kdb was lazy and too weak to fight for his place, Bertrand wasn't advancing at the pace needed for him to be a success at Chelsea

Dave has been at Chelsea for years, can Chelsea sell him? If you are good enough the club will keep you, stop crying over spilled milk we cant keep everybody, is André Schürrle a world class player today? because a few became successful doesn't mean that we should keep all the average players that we have ever had, I know that you lack the cognitive ability required to understand all that, give it to the most sensible person in your family to read and explain to you

Next time you try to call me names with that meathead of yours I will spread your blood all over this thread

You are a asyptomatic ebola carrying monkey. Spread my blood over the thread, I am ready for reincarnation.

Only an obtuse fool would assert that Lukaku, KDB, Ivanovic and Matic are thrash.

You say you wanna go gory, mate bring it on, i was born ready.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mentions: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2017
lalaboi:

CEO. .You dey fulck up. . Instead make you dey train your boys on the etiquette of proper mail delivery, you dey follow one arindin that was caught plagiarizing diss lines to sound woke on here. . He later disappeared for God knows how long until to come around here with his asinwin comments and you are giving him attention. .

You dey fulck up CEO
what is this brain fart mumbling about, I have a life not every one can afford to waste away their life on nairaland like you and your kind

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2017
so many similarities between Chelsea and Man U transfer

Morata – Lukaku
Bakayoko – Matic
Rudiger – Lindelof

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2017
Mentions:
if Matic was important Chelsea wouldn't sell him, he had 3years to go on his contract

Matic had 2 years on his contract.

We would see whether Bakayoko is better than Matic this season. Make we dey watch in 3D.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2017
lalaboi:

CEO. .You dey fulck up. . Instead make you dey train your boys on the etiquette of proper mail delivery, you dey follow one arindin that was caught plagiarizing diss lines to sound woke on here. . He later disappeared for God knows how long until to come around here with his asinwin comments and you are giving him attention. .

You dey fulck up CEO

E get some kind comments wey deserve return slap. The guy got me off my seat with sunrise megedefegede, brother I no fit stomach am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2017
Mails everywhere
LMAO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mentions: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2017
Griffon:

You are a asyptomatic ebola carrying monkey. Spread my blood over the thread, I am ready for reincarnation.

Only an obtuse fool would assert that Lukaku, KDB, Ivanovic and Matic are thrash.

You say you wanna go gory, mate bring it on, i was born ready.
obtuse fool? Fool=obtuse no surprises there viewing center education wouldn't teach you that

let me put it this way, as much as you like to continue your family tradition of being jobless and unsuccessful, i will like to maintain mine of being productive and progressive, what that means my small friend is that spending the next 5mins talking to a dump like yourself isn't worth my time

Fate has already condemned your family enough, who am I to be a catalyst to ur next suicidal attempt

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mentions: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2017
Ibime:

We would see whether Bakayoko is better than Matic this season. Make we dey watch in 3D.

innocent mistake, still a valid contract duration to draw up the notion that chelsea wasnt forced into selling him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2017
grin grin grin

Cobhams express in disarray! Staff revolt in progress...labor disputes at hand..litigation imminent....meanwhile Diggz and skimpledawg do your jobs ffs....

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

grin grin grin

Cobhams express in disarray! Staff revolt in progress...labor disputes at hand..litigation imminent....meanwhile Diggz and skimpledawg do your jobs ffs....

We can not be delivering mails to a key member of our organization Bros. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mentions:
obtuse fool? Fool=obtuse no surprises there viewing center education wouldn't teach you that

let me put it this way, as much as you like to continue your family tradition of being jobless and unsuccessful, i will like to maintain mine of being productive and progressive, what that means my small friend is that spending the next 5mins talking to a dump like yourself isn't worth my time

Fate has already condemned your family enough, who am I to be a catalysts to ur next suicidal attempt

At least I am better than the failure of your father who looks like he is pregnant with a microwave oven.

Your lineage puts the C in clodhopping.

Watching your father defecate sh!t into your mother's trap hole, which she shat out nine months later, has got to be the worst seasonal ever released.

Your whole life shrivels to a dot and God isn't impressed.

I am doing pretty good for myself boy, tell me have you found your mother yet?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mentions: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
Griffon:

At least I am better than the failure of your father who looks like he is pregnant with a microwave oven.

Your lineage puts the C in clodhopping.

Watching your father defecate sh!t into your mother's trap hole, which she shat out nine months later, has got to be the worst seasonal ever released.

Your whole life shrivels to a dot and God isn't impressed.

I am doing pretty good for myself boy, tell me have you found your mother yet?
With such poor command of English language, you are centuries behind my unborn child

My whole life shrivels to a dot and God isn't impressed shocked Oh shit I have been talking to teenage retaard

As much as I will like to be the man your father wasn't to you, I'm sorry but I don't pick up strays

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mentions:
With such poor command of English language, you are centuries behind my unborn child

My whole life shrivels to a dot and God isn't impressed shocked Oh shit I have been talking to teenage retard

As much as I will like to be the man your father wasn't to you, I'm sorry I don't pick up strays

You sound so lame hypocritical fuckwit. Maybe you should go back to stealing rap lines from people, you look more original in their brainchild.

Mr Ivanovic and Matic is thrash, your brain is so transparent that i could tell what you will type in your next 100 posts on this board.

You claim to have foresight yet you couldn't use it to drag your family out of abject poverty.

Was your oloshous mother on amphetamines when she carried you for 9 months? Cos there's no way you can be a product of normal conception and delivery.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
Where is seekinattention abi naim be men.tions?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
Chai cry

Blood everywhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ibime:

Matic was doing good or not he should never have been sold to a direct rival(domestic).

It will come back to haunt CFC.
Why did the board/transfer handlers not wait till his contract runs down and continue to add 1year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
Griffon:

You sound.......
This is petty.

You should have just ignore.Just make it right by editing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin grin grin

You people ehn. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
hardeycute:
Matic was doing good or not he should never have been sold to a direct rival(domestic).

It will come back to haunt CFC.
Why did the board/transfer handlers not wait till his contract runs down and continue to add 1year

I don't really have problem with selling a 29 year old for that amount, (not even to our rivals) so long as we get a killer replacement, which Bakayoko is not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Chelsea are set to light up the transfer window in the next week with a stunning £130M transfer shopping spree, according to the Express.

The need for reinforcements could not have been clearer as Chelsea were defeated 3-2 by Burnley on the opening day of the season. If we are going to be competitive this year, we need to sign several players before the end of the transfer window – and it looks as though we’re going to do exactly that.

As per the Express, Chelsea have offered £25M in exchange for Valencia right-back Joao Cancelo. The tabloid note that we will also increase our bid for Leicester City’s Danny Drinkwater to £25M within the next 24 hours.

We won’t be done there, however. The Express claim that we are also prepared to bid £30M for Arsenal’s Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and £50M for Southampton centre-back Virgil Van Dijk

Cc Bimffo

Why shall you cry

I am still waiting for us to light us the transfer window o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ibime:

I don't really have problem with selling a 29 year old for that amount, (not even to our rivals) so long as we get a killer replacement, which Bakayoko is not.
They should have wait to see how Bakayoko will perform before selling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ibime:

Was watching his video yesterday and I think the way he plays is clumsy.

Make them no dey dispossess am for midfield o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
I'm hearing some dirty rumours about Liverpool selling Coutinho and buying Costa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nihilist:
I'm hearing some dirty rumours about Liverpool selling Coutinho and buying Costa.

angry See them thieves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nihilist:

Na him level be that....no trophies grin As long as the price is good, Costa can go to hell.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
How long will it be before Costa punches his yellow teeth, after klopp screams at him for refusing to Gen gen Press

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
Bimffo:

Was watching his video yesterday and I think the way he plays is clumsy.

Make them no dey dispossess am for midfield o.

That's my main problem with Bakayoko. Solid defence is also about midfield control and Bakayoko does not have the basic speed of touch that I need to see in my central midfielders. What you would see is either a lot of safety first plays or constant cycle of losing the ball and tackling to win it back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tsquare299(m), Gooci(m), lordfalcao(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.