Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10492274 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
PietroRico:
How long will it be before Costa punches his yellow teeth, after klopp screams at him for refusing to Gen gen Press
You are happy cos your team won 4 goals to nothing. The league is betweeen Man U and city though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
hardeycute:
They should have wait to see how Bakayoko will perform before selling

Hopefully Luiz can step in as last resort if yawa gas. Left to me in this kinda situation I woulda tried to pick up some standard midfielders that know the basic job on a free transfer (eg Sebastian Rudy and Lassana Diarra) before putting all my eggs in Bakayoko basket with no backup option.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
Bakayoko is 200 times better than Matic?? grin

I bet this nigga aint even watch up to 10 Monaco games last season.

NL pundits. Na dem know best!!
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lana1:

grin grin

I watched about 5 full Monaco games and all of them were littered with mistakes by Bakayoko.

Wait make we "taste and see" Bakayoko fully . . . . hopefully it won't be another reminder that Youtube highlights is not a place to scout central midfielders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
hensben:
You are happy cos your team won 4 goals to nothing. The league is betweeen Man U and city though

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
Griffon:

Stop peddling thrash here. Ivanovic is one of the best RBs Chelsea has ever had. He bowed out as a legend. We have sold useful players like Lukaku, KDB, Bertrand and many more in the past to clubs both in the league and outside it.

We have also provided numerous links on this board that confirms Matic to be a board sell and not the manager's.

If you have zero knowledge about the politicking at Cobham and the club you support, I'll advice you to read and learn.

Diggz, what type of politicking dey happen at cobham express o? cheesy

Lana1:

grin grin

Happy that you are now a matican believer. Last year you said your team buying matic, God forbid. Even this year you were confident that with matic playing for us, your team had that chance of winning. Now, you are defending the serbian more than his president.

This is what i pray happens to me concerning morata before may 2018.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
Airmark is out for some red blood grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lana1:

grin grin
ogbeni reply ur mail angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
Looks like we won't need cobhams for the mails. Gmail is handling it well so far. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pharod(m): 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
hensben:

Hen'sbrain, what does this have to do with Costa moving to Liverpool??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=PietroRico post=59530556][/quote]Una go hear am soon. Dey show yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Looks like we won't need cobhams for the mails.
Gmail is handling it well so far. cheesy

Which one be Cobhams? Cobhams Asuquo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
pharod:

Hen'sbrain, what does this have to do with Costa moving to Liverpool??
Na you I quote ehn amebo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ibime:

Which one be Cobhams? Cobhams Asuquo?
lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrBleach: 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
HONESTLY, BAKAYOKO IS BETTER THAN MATIC

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lol

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
Griffon:

Yesterday in training.

Confirm!!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
Neymar1095:
so many similarities between Chelsea and Man U transfer

Morata – Lukaku

Bakayoko – Matic

Rudiger – Lindelof

We sold players though, who did they sell?

We sold Matic, got Baka

We sold a good number of our youths for Morata too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
diggz:

We can not be delivering mails to a key member of our organization Bros. cheesy

Lmao....this one na double standard o, e get one baddass mail wey u suppose deliver give CEO Griffon though, the thing hit me like bomb as I see am. U sef see am below, this thing no nice at all.
Well, CEO, here's your package.

Sign here and here grin ;D________

Mentions:
I know that you lack the cognitive ability required to understand all that, give it to the most sensible person in your family to read and explain to you

Next time you try to call me names with that meathead of yours I will spread your blood all over this thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Griffon:

At least I am better than the failure of your father who looks like he is pregnant with a microwave oven.

Your lineage puts the C in clodhopping.

Watching your father defecate sh!t into your mother's trap hole, which she shat out nine months later, has got to be the worst seasonal ever released.

Your whole life shrivels to a dot and God isn't impressed.

I am doing pretty good for myself boy, tell me have you found your mother yet?

Omo, akant take this, this is bruttallllll. Guys get bad mouth for here o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
hardeycute:
Matic was doing good or not he should never have been sold to a direct rival(domestic).

It will come back to haunt CFC.
Why did the board/transfer handlers not wait till his contract runs down and continue to add 1year

How many times have Mata and KDB sales come back to haunt Cfc abeg, tell me? Or Lukakus sale. undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ibime:

That's my main problem with Bakayoko. Solid defence is also about midfield control and Bakayoko does not have the basic speed of touch that I need to see in my central midfielders. What you would see is either a lot of safety first plays or constant cycle of losing the ball and tackling to win it back.

Change is constant.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
Chelsea in for Krychowiak?? shocked 30m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
hensben:
take man city out of the favorite, man u Chelsea or totheham
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
airmark:

Diggz, what type of politicking dey happen at cobham express o? cheesy

Happy that you are now a matican believer. Last year you said your team buying matic, God forbid. Even this year you were confident that with matic playing for us, your team had that chance of winning. Now, you are defending the serbian more than his president.

This is what i pray happens to me concerning morata before may 2018.

Trust lana1 na, if Hazard, who he always bring down, shud move to Manchester tomorrow, na so mouth go change.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
Chelsea scored a massive own goal with that sale of matic to a direct rival that will still surely finish fourth end of season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea in for Krychowiak?? shocked 30m

Airmark
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nihilist:
I'm hearing some dirty rumours about Liverpool selling Coutinho and buying Costa.

Hehe hehe grin they should pay £55m we would even add Kennedy for a year loan

At least money to buy belotti will be sure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Heard Cobham Delivery was on strike, now it seems the famous or infamous CEO Griffin has resigned his job.

What shall those poor mases still employed there do cry cry cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lmao....this one na double standard o, e get one baddass mail wey u suppose deliver give CEO Griffon though, the thing hit me like bomb as I see am. U sef see am below, this thing no nice at all.
Well, CEO, here's your package.

Sign here and here grin ;D________

[b][/b]

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
Chelseafan1:

We sold players though, who did they sell?

We sold Matic, got Baka

We sold a good number of our youths for Morata too.

Ex-famous winger Januza, you Hazard of manU PSG wanted to buy one year like that, for was it, yes £50m cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), Agadinaagwuofe and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.