Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10541546 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) (3556) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
Joelfinest:

$200 we get to the semis

Done! No backing out sir!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Diggz, where you dey.

200 dollars fall on you. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
We are still here brothers grin

Cobhams express delivery

Just send that mail, we are here to deliver.
And please remember to attack the sender and not the deliverer biko undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
funlord:

Joelfinest, are you in?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
Bimffo:
Diggz, where you dey.

200 dollars fall on you. grin

Bruv I kukuma....dey here grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
airmark:

My hausa boys are sad that diggz didn't engage them after preparing to dig yesterday. Are you ready to part with 100 bucks if they bring the evidence?

Ifyou are hungry then go find work no be on top NL you go open office

Shey you go bet $100 in Krychowiak being the best DM in the world?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
raumdeuter:

Chaiiiii.... Dayo da tortoise grin grin u no gree enter inside trap grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
diggz:
Chaiiiii.... Dayo da tortoise grin grin u no gree enter inside trap grin

Is that a trap? Its only a foolish person who will enter that type of bet

Lets bet on this

airmark:
barca buying krychowiak would have been a good business, selling busquets to psg . That guy is the best dm in the world right now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
raumdeuter:

Werey apari. cheesy

At least you understood what 'right now' as at the time i made that comment meant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
airmark:

Werey apari. cheesy

At least you understand what 'right now' as at the time i made that comment meant.

Dayo don change am for you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
diggz:

Dayo don change am for you grin

Dayo na chief amala turner.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
raumdeuter:

This one na straight up yahoo yahoo. It was in the news yesterday. One of the Sodje bros I read is in the middle East as police don hold him 2 brothers he no return

None of the Sodje brothers made decent money from football except Sam. Sam will be the one who can be said to have squandered money. Efe I don't think ever earned more than £100k per year from football even on his best contract. He needed that Super Eagles appearance money. So I expect that Efe and Akpo would still have to hustle after football, while Sam may be alright if he cut his living expenses and invested in property during his time. Maybe Sam would have been on £5k-10k per week at Reading. Akpo & Efe meanwhile probably never earned more than £2k per week. Efe actually lives not far from me. We are in the same village. He came up North to become assistant manager of Macclesfield town, and never went back South.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
sinizia:

Local search that diss lines on Nairaland and you'll find the original owner of that diss. A United assassin owns it.

I bin dey learn work for coogar hand that year sha. Na some of the lines en take settle me be that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Excerpts from Hazard's interview :
ARE THEY TIDY OR MESSY NEIGHBOURS?
We are all quite the same, Thibaut, Michy and I. We don’t like order, we put stuff everywhere. We are not like
Azpilicueta

ONE THING YOU WOULD CHANGE?
I just want Michy to change his hair. And Thibaut needs to stop putting his shoes under my locker because every time he puts his shoes under my place, and I don’t like this!

DO YOU SEE EACH OTHER AWAY FROM THE CLUB?
Sometimes. We did some barbeque in my home and the kids they love each other, so sometimes they play together in the garden.

LET’S TALK CLOTHES…
Thibaut for him it is difficult. He is too big! It is not easy to find big clothes. Michy okay, he likes style, he likes to be dressed like a rapper. It is his own style, I don’t like it but for him, it is good.
http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2017/08/the-boys-next-door--eden-hazard.html?extcmp=SOCIA_FB_ENG_ARTICLES
Azpilicueta and orderliness sha.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ibime:

None of the Sodje brothers made decent money from football except Sam. Sam will be the one who can be said to have squandered money. Efe I don't think ever earned more than £100k per year from football even on his best contract. He needed that Super Eagles appearance money. So I expect that Efe and Akpo would still have to hustle after football, while Sam may be alright if he cut his living expenses and invested in property during his time. Maybe Sam would have been on £5k-10k per week at Reading. Akpo & Efe meanwhile probably never earned more than £2k per week. Efe actually lives not far from me. We are in the same village. He came up North to become assistant manager of Macclesfield town, and never went back South.

Former Huddersfield Town player Efe Sodje and two of his footballing brothers helped launder cash from an £80,000 international fraud, a court heard.

Efe, who played for Town more than 60 times between 2003 and 2005, along with brothers Sam and Akpo were allegedly involved in channelling proceeds from the scam which targeted firms in Colombia, India, Italy and Abu Dhabi.

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/former-huddersfield-town-player-efe-13575121
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
By the way Happy birthday to Carlo Cudicini. He clocks 44 today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
raumdeuter:

Is that a trap? Its only a foolish person who will enter that type of bet

Lets bet on this

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
airmark:

Dayo na chief amala turner.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Vanquay:

You want that fool to starve to death?

Hello Funlord, you seem to have a parcel from a certain Mr Bleach.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Looks like Diego Costa would be joining Besiktas on loan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
Griffon:
Looks like Diego Costa would be joining Besiktas on loan.

Good one!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
Griffon:

cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by knightsTempler: 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
Kylian Mbappe:

"I was at a trial at Chelsea and played a match for the U12. We won that match 8-0 but still nothing happened. I took photos with Drogba, Terry and other senior players and than turned home."

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
knightsTempler:
Kylian Mbappe:

"I was at a trial at Chelsea and played a match for the U12. We won that match 8-0 but still nothing happened. I took photos with Drogba, Terry and other senior players and than turned home."

Boy, thank eledumare that they didn't sign you.

You would have been on loan to Vitesse by now. Trust me.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
Chelseafan1:

How much u go pay me? Everything na money 4 naija now. cheesy The girl sef fine small. I saw her pics and all the posts yesterday, with the twitter app. grin cheesy
We go fight Oh, make my eye still see d to-ri na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nihilist:
Cobhams standards have fallen so low.

How can you allow yourself get dragged into a beef that has absolutely nothing to do with you?

Deliver your mail and bounce. Let the correspondents sort themselves out.
Twiiter link to dat Mata in d other room
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2017

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:04am On Sep 07, 2017
funlord:

I learnt Ed is now on uefa board. No wonder you are so confident.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:14am On Sep 07, 2017
airmark:

I learnt Ed is now on uefa board. No wonder you are so confident.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 12:43am On Sep 07, 2017
Griffon:

Sorry sir! I don't attend to spam mails sent from an attention needy disgraced homosexual who sports a nose that looks like a recently used condom!

Try delivering the "dark and deficient" mail to "homoham" services! Your LGBT compliant competitors! They usually receive such parcels from cursed demons such as that full time _moron and part time gorilla!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 1:08am On Sep 07, 2017
Odunharry:

Messi, Dinho and others for me. These two people play as if football is so so easy.
Still have clips of Dinho when he went to Milan. come and see magic.

Let's not even talk about how he disgraced Salgado and friends or the match vs Milan.

Only Makelele IMO can mark him out. Not Gattuso, no other defender.
Ronaldinho was effectively finished by the time he left Barca.
He was a shadow of himself at Milan.
There may have been flashes of brilliance while at the San Siro but he was nowhere near the high levels of performance he usuallyj gave where Bernabeu fans gave him a standing ovation in05,I think.
He couldn't even inspire them to eliminate a rag tag United squad that was essentially led by Rooney in the champions league.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) (3556) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.