Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10489870 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) (3556) (3557) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:11am On Sep 07, 2017
Creatrixity:

Hahahaha.. this is some seriously funny shiiit!

Marcus Rashford vs Slovakia: 1 goal, 1 assist.

Michy Batshuayi can't get any minutes against fuckiing Gibraltar!

Are u seriously comparing belgium NT and English Nteam.

Martial that is better than rashford as a striker sits much of his recent time on the bench, why?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:13am On Sep 07, 2017
bigkesh:

I miss Nairaland mehn

Am guessing work's currently taking ur time. NL is a nice place to cool off atimes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:15am On Sep 07, 2017
ChristineC:

you must be a comedian. please where do you comed?

I ain't oh, jus know d boys take this thing too personal a times even more than d footballers themselves, so a little fun once a while won't hurt wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:19am On Sep 07, 2017
pamcode:
By the way Happy birthday to Carlo Cudicini. He clocks 44 today.

Hope our next GK's name starts with a C

Cudicini, cech, courtios
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:21am On Sep 07, 2017
Griffon:
Looks like Diego Costa would be joining Besiktas on loan.

Which year? Isn't d transfer window shut
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:24am On Sep 07, 2017
knightsTempler:
Kylian Mbappe:

"I was at a trial at Chelsea and played a match for the U12. We won that match 8-0 but still nothing happened. I took photos with Drogba, Terry and other senior players and than turned home."

Well Chelsea still ending up signing Kylian wink

If your too slow to grab what I mean, so u don't start arguing with your gods.

Kylian Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:31am On Sep 07, 2017
cstr1000:
Damn.
Chelsea lost Mbappe when he was a football embryo.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4858878/Kylian-Mbappe-reveals-met-Arsenal-boss-Arsene-Wenger.html

That's what happens when people undermine u early in life.

Like those special self qualified short cap di.ck heads here that won't let a player kick the ball in a game before they start vying for an invisible analyst of the year award.

undecided going against morata like they re god dat can c d future

Baseless exaggeration of people's fault yet a poor idea of d intricate diversity of every game. In simple terms, sadists when they don't get the players they want. I mean they should go buy their own freaking clubs and stop soft running one from the comforts of their cushion claiming football wisdom
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:37am On Sep 07, 2017
airmark:

My eyes hardly deceive me. That italian team was dead before zappacosta came in yesterday. Most of our players played well for their respective countries.

Don't sleep on it, let's keep the fire burning. Middle finger to non-believers. Ucl 2017/2018. cool

Toyindipo: Zappacosta lol, only if you will be playing Israel every week.

Not sure who is airmark again shocked. On the positive side maybe zappacosta really played well. So a good signing then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:44am On Sep 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Evidence of the above?

The only thing you told us was that Krychowiak was the best DM in the world and that Belloti was worth more than a plate of pasta and cheese

Recent evidence have suggested both are lies

Suarez in the same line with Belotti? At 24 Suarez had already led his NT to a worldcup semi and Copa America win

Belotti is as good as Suarez (@24) and has the potential to be just as good. A times this things have to do with the team and coach, just look at Chile.

Next summer I would still want Chelsea to buy him. Italy qualifies, Belotti does well in the world cup then definitely worth £70m.

The worst Belotti can become is rooney (with respect)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:53am On Sep 07, 2017
Neymar1095:

Ronaldo ruled when there are tons
of genius players like Zidane, Totti,
Del Piero, Ronaldinho, Romario,
Rivaldo, Henry, Recoba, Bergkamp
etc.
Bros chill out.

Kia but there was an era when football, how sad I put it, wasn't boring to watch. Zizou made me love france, de Lima made me love Brazil and when they bought signed for Madrid I started watching club games.

This men defined magic beyond stats, when balon d'or was about beauty made in the stars and brazil's tiki taka was with a genuine flair till pep and barca copied it, retagged it and made a mechanical eyesore of it.

It was like they romanced the ball, samba, dancing. Gosh it was fun, even without goals from Carlos to Ronaldo the beauty was pure to every fan's soul
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 3:30am On Sep 07, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Like those special self qualified short cap di.ck heads here that won't let a player kick the ball in a game before they start vying for an invisible analyst of the year award. going against morata like they re god dat can c d future

Baseless exaggeration of people's fault yet a poor idea of d intricate diversity of every game. In simple terms, sadists when they don't get the players they want. I mean they should go buy their own freaking clubs and stop soft running one from the comforts of their cushion claiming football wisdom

Airmark? E be like say na you this egbon/ma (yet to be determined) dey try talk say deny am sleep oh! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 07, 2017
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:14am On Sep 07, 2017
funlord:

Airmark? E be like say na you this egbon/ma (yet to be determined) dey try talk say deny am sleep oh! cheesy
Toh!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 07, 2017
funlord:

Done! No backing out sir!
A bet must be honored...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 07, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Joelfinest, are you in?

Yes, u wanna bet 2 sir?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 07, 2017
Vanquay:

You want that fool to starve to death?
I hope he honors his bet 2 clear his name from being a scammer, part of y am doing this, a cunny man is always a cunny man, free moni dey purge person but i think he'll pay up if i win and I'll pay mine 2, infact I'll pay $500 if we fall off d group stage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:15am On Sep 07, 2017
funlord:

Sorry sir! I don't attend to spam mails sent from an attention needy disgraced homosexual who sports a nose that looks like a recently used condom!

Try delivering the "dark and deficient" mail to "homoham" services! Your LGBT compliant competitors! They usually receive such parcels from cursed demons such as that full time _moron and part time gorilla!

Hohohoho.

Vanqauy I am not sure if it is still safe to send this mail over.

Sh¡t has got too many bromate on it cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:16am On Sep 07, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Which year? Isn't d transfer window shut

The Turkish transfer window closes tomorrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:18am On Sep 07, 2017
Oga nateevs, check your mail sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:21am On Sep 07, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Not sure who is airmark again shocked. On the positive side maybe zappacosta really played well. So a good signing then
Airmark like Italian players but the truth is they struggle outside their country just like English players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Creatrixity(m): 6:46am On Sep 07, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Are u seriously comparing belgium NT and English Nteam.

Martial that is better than rashford as a striker sits much of his recent time on the bench, why?

As I said, it's fuckiing Gibraltar, bro.

Regardless of
pecking order, it betrays an appalling lack of quality to still have to watch a team of part-time taxi cab drivers and subsistence farmers playing from 2 yards away.

OR, maybe his permanent seat belt on the bench is because when Rashford comes in, he helps his team get a goal and when apoda Batman comes in, he's confused about the jersey he ought to be donning and instead helps the opposition's column on the scoreboard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:30am On Sep 07, 2017
funlord:

Done! No backing out sir!

This.

Then

Joelfinest:

A bet must be honored...

$200

Then another bet, by Joel the 1st of his name

Joelfinest:

infact I'll pay $500 if we fall off d group stage

$500.

Cobhams, please screenshot and but the picture in your dropbox, and drop the link here.

Joel and Funlord, please you have to honour your deal.

Don't deactivate your account.

Bless up, brothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2017
Let me be ready for war.

Shots fired everywhere.

Mehn.

This BlueDemon just fire shot anyhow.

Its not safe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:37am On Sep 07, 2017
Bimffo:

This.

Then

$200

Then another bet, by Joel the 1st of his name

$500.

Cobhams, please screenshot and but the picture in your dropbox, and drop the link here.

Don't deactivate your account.

Bless up, brothers.

Done!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 7:39am On Sep 07, 2017
Bimffo:

$200

This bolded figure was what I staked on! I don't know what kind of remix answer he gave on the next figure! He even acknowledged it below...

Joelfinest:

A bet must be honored...

Kindly remind your blue brother that the day chelsea exists the competition as long as it is before the semis that is the day I expect his cream to hit my account! No ifs,buts or maybes! No be only nihi like new sneakers!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:41am On Sep 07, 2017
Reporting for duty....

cool

See mails littered everywhere.... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:43am On Sep 07, 2017
funlord:

This bolded figure was what I staked on! I don't know what kind of remix answer he gave on the next figure! Kindly remind your blue brother that the day chelsea exists the competition as long as it is before the semis that is the day I expect his cream to hit my account! No ifs,buts or maybes! No be only nihi like new sneakers!

Dude is offering to pay you extra 300 if we fail to get out of the group stage.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 07, 2017
funlord:

This bolded figure was what I staked on! I don't know what kind of remix answer he gave on the next figure! He even acknowledged it below...

Kindly remind your blue brother that the day chelsea exists the competition as long as it is before the semis that is the day I expect his cream to hit my account! No ifs,buts or maybes! No be only nihi like new sneakers!
He is a madrid fan bro.. still wondering y his betting on chelsea undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:45am On Sep 07, 2017
Joelfinest:

I hope he honors his bet 2 clear his name from being a scammer, part of y am doing this, a cunny man is always a cunny man, free moni dey purge person but i think he'll pay up if i win and I'll pay mine 2, infact I'll pay $500 if we fall off d group stage
CEO sir Griffon and HR diggz, top of the morning greetings to you sirs

I believe the bolded belongs to our company. Correct me if am wrong my ogas

$500 dolapo for the akkant o tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:46am On Sep 07, 2017
diggz:

Pay us sir.. Us grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 07, 2017
Hey Joelfinest Are u willing 2 bet madrid doesn't win tottenham home n away $300..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2017
diggz:

My point as you can see from airmurks original post was that this shekpe side cannot ever get to the semis talk less of winning the comp! He feels you all can and I agreed to his bet with a wager! You can see from my modified post that he agreed to this! I think it was early this morning he came with his group stage story! You can't counter bet against your original bet? That is for pansies!

It's impossible to try and outsmart me in cash magana! We also need to leave space for other punters who may want variations! Our original stake was $200! He and I confirmed it! EOD!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) (3556) (3557) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, Oasis007(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.