Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10696762 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
diggz:
Chaii.....palace coach is definitely getting the sack cry

So unfortunate for frank. He was one of my fav players in ajax then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
airmark:

So unfortunate for frank. He was one of my fav players in ajax then.

The brutality of the pl clubs tho...so unfortunate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
See wetin Abraham miss there.

Jesus.

Good block from the defender though

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
Swansea at home are a tough but to crack mehn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Renato Sanches run leave ball sha cheesy

How can you be running with ball and leave the ball behind while you sprint?

No wonder the boy is known as Agent Zero

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nihilist:
Renato Sanches run leave ball sha cheesy

How can you be running with ball and leave the ball behind while you sprint?

No wonder the boy is known as Agent Zero

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
airmark:

Belotti scored more goals with his legs than his head. When morata scores more goals with his legs, those hating will find another name to call him. For now, he is a proud headmaster. cool
is anything wrong with that? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
Chaiii..See as dem dey expose person hAIRy yansh grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
diggz:

cheesy cheesy

My brother I never see that type before.

I know of kick-and-follow. I don't know kick-and-forget.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lascelles!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
knightsTempler:
Who cares if Morata scores with his back, head or stomach as far as he is banging in the goals week in week out, i'll take that any day.
...even if he scored with the 'hand of god' without being caught by refs and his assistant and the goal is awarded

No p grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
timbros:

If you see the way this your comment make me laugh now grin

I don pour the beer wey I dey drink grin grin
Na bear wey you dey drink dey sweet you for body.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
Abraham needs to work on his ruthlessness in front of goal.

See his life. The guy that blocked his goal went on to score.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nihilist:
Abraham needs to work on his ruthlessness in front of goal.

See his life. The guy that blocked his goal went on to score.

I don't know if it's his tallness that affects his game sometimes. He needs to work harder. That's why every chance a striker sees, he should try and bury it, there may be none on a platter of gold again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
airmark:

I don't know if it's his tallness that affects his game sometimes. He needs to work harder. That's why every chance a striker sees, he should try and bury it, there may be none on a platter of gold again.

I also had that idea. His lenge lenge style of football played right into those rugged Newcastle defenders hands. All his flicks and tricks were flops. And he could not hold up the ball for a second before getting kicked and pushed off.

He needs to bulk up like Rashford and Sane who are also lanky but carry a bit of muscle.

The chance he missed was an open net. You've dribbled the keeper already and you can see the defender already going to ground for a slide tackle on the line. A ruthless striker would know that he just needs to elevate the ball with a slight dink for an easy goal.

This is not league 1 or super Mario. EPL teams don't give a second chance or extra life. I'm sure He will take that bitter lesson and learn from it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Same renato sanches some nairaland backyard analysts preferred to bakayoko lost the ball 14times in 28 minutes buh they wont cut baka and morata,who are doing well btw,some slack

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
jhorjhor:
Same renato sanches some nairaland backyard analysts preferred to bakayoko lost the ball 14times in 28 minutes buh they wont cut baka and morata,who are doing well btw,some slack

23 times in d 69 minutes he played

- - - - > Morata - the 'cleverest' Premier League striker?

'Match of the Day 2 Extra pundit Chris Sutton says Chelsea's Alvaro Morata has the "cleverest movement" of all the strikers in the Premier League, after the Spaniard's goal against Leicester.'

According to MOTD pundits

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
sinizia Milan with over 11 new buys lost 4-1 to Lazio

Everton with all their buys have 4 points from 4 games

Remember what I said about purchases dont mean wins and what matters is how settled a team is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
This Tomato Sanches is looking like an agbalumo player o, Man Utd dodged a bullet there.

Dayo make una come carry una kaya comot from the league grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nihilist:

I also had that idea. His lenge lenge style of football played right into those rugged Newcastle defenders hands. All his flicks and tricks were flops. And he could not hold up the ball for a second before getting kicked and pushed off.

He needs to bulk up like Rashford and Sane who are also lanky but carry a bit of muscle.

The chance he missed was an open net. You've dribbled the keeper already and you can see the defender already going to ground for a slide tackle on the line. A ruthless striker would know that he just needs to elevate the ball with a slight dink for an easy goal.

This is not league 1 or super Mario. EPL teams don't give a second chance or extra life. I'm sure He will take that bitter lesson and learn from it.

That's why i like ronaldo. He is a professional to the core. While in man utd, knowing how rigorous the league was, he was said to be the only player with personal nutritionist, physiotherapist, psychologist etc. They give you what your body needs at a particular time to bring out the best in you.

Abraham has got the height and he has football sense, he just needs to work harder in gym, work on his weaknesses as you suggested and get his body conditioned for epl by way of sport nutrition. He may even be greater than adebayor, if he is more professional, during his progression.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/may/25/premier-league-georgi-kinkladze-manchester-city-tactics

A nice piece here. In case any one has the e-book i would like to have it. emmzowo@gmail.com.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
Wow never knew there was a thread for only Chelsea fans.....been seeing "Cobham's delivery service" plastered all over the thread....what does it mean....
and as for that guy comparing morata with lukaku...he should wait till the end of the season...since it is the end that justifies the means... smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Dani(LOL)

This guy can play LB, RB, CB, and DM as seen so far.

Really good signing for City. Still a bit pissed we missed out on him.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nihilist:
Dani(LOL)

This guy can play LB, RB, CB, and DM as seen so far.

Really good signing for City. Still a bit pissed we missed out on him.

Hazard is coming for him. Sad that mane got that red card.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nihilist:

I know of kick-and-follow. I don't know kick-and-forget.
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
hensben:
Na bear wey you dey drink dey sweet you for body.

Bros wetin man go do nah? No better match today...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
airmark:

Chelseafan1, was your uncle talking about batshuayi?

Lol, maybe Boga grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nihilist:
Swansea at home are a tough but to crack mehn.
But when we beat them on matchday 2, Ur people say it was just Swansea.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
timbros:

Bros wetin man go do nah? No better match today...
Abi na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
A solid 3 points. Head straight going to the game on Tuesday.

Bakayoko had a solid game, he needs to work on his long& short passes. His intercept, take-on and tackles are top notch. If he utilizes his long legs better he can make more take-on pass opposition players.

Zappacosta is still acclimatizing, he needs to work on his first touch & tension on ball. Moses needs to improve on his crosses undecided

A bit of squad rotation can help on Tuesday. We need fresh legs against Arsenal. We still have 6 matches in September.

Batshuayi can start with morata coming in halfway. Willian coming on 2nd half (we really need them to start against arsenal). Whichever way, in Conte we trust.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
BTW, Cahill looking at Rudigier and Christensen like

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, maybe Boga grin grin

cheesy cheesy Raumdeuter, please who were you referring to, as our best attacker?. I am confused.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, Realtord43 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.