Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10698529 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
diggz:

Ni..list post is exactly the reason we have been calling morata out....same guys who said morata was greater than most strikers because he could do everything in ni..list post and more, are the ones crying fowl bcuz we are pointing out how he has failed to produce anything close to what they promised us he will do.
No comprehende what you mean boss.
Alvaro is scoring goals. And we are winning.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
See as dem surround my guy airmark like a pack of ravenous wolves. All on this Morata abi na Ramota matter. Make una free airmark jhor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nihilist:
Dani(LOL)

This guy can play LB, RB, CB, and DM as seen so far.

Really good signing for City. Still a bit pissed we missed out on him.

Really? But our chief scout Airmark thought he is done and gone.

I highlighted reasons why Dani would be a decent signing for us but NO, the Airmark led scout team won't have any of it.

These are too many predictions gone wrong within a short period.

Rudiger, Morata and DaniLOL.

Airmark needs to be arrested.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
Uncle Raumdeuter's golden boy really had a golden debut.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Griffon:

Really? But our chief scout Airmark thought he is done and gone.

I highlighted reasons why Dani would be a decent signing for us but NO, the Airmark led scout team won't have any of it.

These are too many predictions gone wrong within a short period.

Rudiger, Morata and DaniLOL.

Airmark needs to be arrested.

Every season ends in september, right? Shocking thing is that, you have been following club football since all these years and you never experienced some 'fireworks' players, that would do initial gra gra and got found out later on?.

If kolarov and co could withstand barca's fire power, but got gutted later last season by the likes of hazard, so danilol performances earlier in the season are enough to adjudge him to have had a great season, right?.

Make una continue, time will tell.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yimu

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
airmark:

Every season ends in september, right? Shocking thing is that, you have been following club football since all these years and you never experienced some 'fireworks' player, that would do initial gra gra and got found out later on?.

If kolarov and co could withstand barca's fire power, but got gutted later last season by the likes of hazard, so danilol performances earlier in the season are enough to adjudge him to have had a great season, right?.

Make una continue, time will tell.

Your first defense after the City v Bournemouth's game was that, DaniLOL needs to prove himself against the big guns and not minnows.

After the Liverpool game, your second defense is, 'Only time will tell'.

Airmark I might not be around to read your third excuse but honestly you need to be arrested walahi.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Griffon:

Your first defense after the City v Bournemouth's game was that, DaniLOL needs to prove himself against the big guns and not minnows.

After the Liverpool game, your second defense is, 'Only time will tell'.

Airmark I might not be around to read your third excuse but honestly you need to be arrested walahi.

Go and watch the match again. Liverpool with mane and salah, were probing and opening up city's defence unhindered. The red card was the game changer, i don't rate defenders majorly based on passes completed, how did they cope under severe attacks, is what matters to me first.

Mane and salah were tormenting the defence and i know danilo, otamendi and stones must have heaved a sigh of relief once mane got the card. Without mane in that present liverpool team, in the absence of coutinho, they are not different from newcastle.

Ivanovic unattacked, was a decent right back with the ball, even at his old age.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
pkasso:
See as dem surround my guy airmark like a pack of ravenous wolves. All on this Morata abi na Ramota matter. Make una free airmark jhor.

He never scored 30 goals they have brought out weapons, i don't know what will happen when he scores 30. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy Raumdeuter, please who were you referring to, as our best attacker?. I am confused.

Who else if not Diego Costa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:14am On Sep 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Who else if not Diego Costa

I thought morata is better than him. So you still believe costa is ahead of him. Nice one, lalaboi, nateevs, timbros, griffon, bigkesh are coming for you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:39am On Sep 11, 2017
Nihilist:
Dani(LOL)

This guy can play LB, RB, CB, and DM as seen so far.

Really good signing for City. Still a bit pissed we missed out on him.
when I mentioned that signing Danilo for 20+ is a better deal than wasting 60+ on Sandro. I was called an enemy of the club and that danilo is a 3/10 player

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:45am On Sep 11, 2017
afrodoc2:

This Tomato Sanches is looking like an agbalumo player o, Man Utd dodged a bullet there.

Dayo make una come carry una kaya comot from the league grin

The guy use him Dada swindle Bayern Munich.

Make Dayo no hear you ooo....Ball no be by Dada.lol

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:09am On Sep 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
when I mentioned that signing Danilo for 20+ is a better deal than wasting 60+ on Sandro. I was called an enemy of the club and that danilo is a 3/10 player

I'm looking at you, the way ronaldo looked at danilo's quality.

[img]https:///media/9-10-2017/Mx8YmF.gif[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:06am On Sep 11, 2017
Whiteshades:

Lukaku did score against him in December 2016 though
I'm talking about this season bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:11am On Sep 11, 2017
airmark:

Nothing concerns me with lukaku, don't bring other strikers into this. Morgan is not better than smalling and you were jumping up, climbing pole in ecstasy because morata scored against him. Tell me your mentor was stvpid for saying that. cheesy
You are daft for making such a request. If he didn't score you would beech now he scored you are still beeching. We have shown you Morata has scored against better defences yet you are still wailing stewpidly. What is really your problem?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:43am On Sep 11, 2017
A40:
[s]You are daft for making such a request. If he didn't score you would beech now he scored you are still beeching. We have shown you Morata has scored against better defences yet you are still wailing stewpidly. What is really your problem?[/s]

Morata is a chelsea player, get the fvck outta here twa.t.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:48am On Sep 11, 2017
airmark:

Morata is a chelsea player, get the fvck outta here twa.t.
E gbenu rirun sohun je ka gbo oro. See how they are beating your airhead like Bata because of your apoche cra cra analysis

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:54am On Sep 11, 2017
spartacus11:
pamcode: wrote
This is why I am not defending him. H called for that pass and Willian gave it to him only for him to fumble it. I hope this guy dosent flop or else the Wolves are coming for him.

Loool! Adojutini ni bobo yi mehn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:58am On Sep 11, 2017
A40:
[s]E gbenu rirun sohun je ka gbo oro. See how they are beating your airhead like Bata because of your apoche cra cra analysis[/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The same apoche cracra analysis that made boathand the laughing stock on your thread, past years. Afaulty cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2017
raumdeuter:
sinizia Milan with over 11 new buys lost 4-1 to Lazio

Everton with all their buys have 4 points from 4 games

Remember what I said about purchases dont mean wins and what matters is how settled a team is

so settled teams don't lose matches? does buying players guarantee a 100 percent win record?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:29am On Sep 11, 2017
airmark:

I'm looking at you, the way ronaldo looked at danilo's quality.

[img]https:///media/9-10-2017/Mx8YmF.gif[/img]
you can also show us his brilliance against Liverpool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2017
dopeJemi:

so settled teams don't lose matches? does buying players guarantee a 100 percent win record?
no ofcourse infact i dnt knw any club that bought so many players that hit d ground running. it takes time sha but it wud be nice a more competitive serie A, n Milan back in action
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2017
MoR2:
no ofcourse infact i dnt knw any club that bought so many players that hit d ground running. it takes time sha but it wud be nice a more competitive serie A, n Milan back in action

Raumdeuter??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2017
dopeJemi:

Raumdeuter??
cry eh? are u taking abt Muller? 1 of my best attacking forwards suffering under ancenlotti
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2017
dopeJemi:

Raumdeuter??

You don enter one chance cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2017
afrodoc2:

You don enter one chance cheesy

hahahahaha grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2017
MoR2:
cry eh? are u taking abt Muller? 1 of my best attacking forwards suffering under ancenlotti
no, I thought you were somebody else
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:35am On Sep 11, 2017
diggz:

Ni..list post is exactly the reason we have been calling morata out....same guys who said morata was greater than most strikers because he could do everything in ni..list post and more , are the ones crying fowl bcuz we are pointing out how he has failed to produce anything close to what they promised us he will do.

I am interested in seeing who these guys are.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2017
dopeJemi:

no, I thought you were somebody else
Ok but y afrodoc yarn say u don enter 1 chance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2017
nateevs:

I am interested in seeing who these guys are.
I'm nt sure wat atributes where postd concerning morata, but i sure say morata better pass many strikers.
Morata plays like muller n for me oh, he is top ten best 9 in world football

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2017
De Boer gone!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.