Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,646 members, 7,858,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10719100 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) ... (19383) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Lol.. weyrey. grin so you have zero confidence in your team?

The kinda bet I am sure of is that, Man utd won't make the Semis, na that one gangan I wan put my money on, but none of you has had the guts to bet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
This huds no just wan collect dis beaten in peace grin

This ayew sef e no dey play better ball again self undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Roland17:
The London Stadium is quite compact and reminds me of Highbury.

I don't think you remember Highbury well. It was relatively tiny.

London stadium is huge. The fans are far away from the pitch too due to the athletic track that runs around the pitch.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Huds deserve a goal in this match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
MoR2:

ah ah, easy small small. wen did media cookd up lies n rumours start being d basis of a players worth.
according to dos same rumors, d only bids submittd was by chelsea n it was rejectd. madrid NEVA WENT FOR BELOTTI, NEVER

who are these special every analyst rating belotti better dan costa because I HAVE NEVER READ DAT ANYWHERE EVER.

isnt it dis same belotti italian media is hyping that playd spain WCQ?
even man u desperate for a striker no even look him way.

has for belotti's ability u are OVER-EXAGGERATING

Edit your post, i couldn't understand some of your sentences
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nihilist:

I don't think you remember Highbury well. It was relatively tiny.

London stadium is huge. The fans are far away from the pitch too due to the athletic track that runs around the pitch.

Memories of highbury are forever in my head, infact, my fondest memories of Arsenal live in Highbury. All i am saying is that the pitch dimension seems smaller and i do agree Highbury was smaller than the London Stadium but the idea is in the fact that both have unique pitch dimensions that are different from others.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
Roland17:

Memories of highbury are forever in my head, infact, my fondest memories of Arsenal live in Highbury. All i am saying is that the pitch dimension seems smaller and i do agree Highbury was smaller than the London Stadium but the idea is in the fact that both have unique pitch dimensions that are different from others.

Bruv London Stadium pitch is exactly the same size as Wembley.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
airmark:

If player A played 70mins with no goal and his coach pulled him out, or preferred to bench him and use him briefly because of his poor quality, is that the fault of player B, whose coach trusted and gave more minutes?

Torino is an average team compared to juve. Enough of this, i'm out.

Bro that's not what I asked you.... do you expect a player who started lesser games..had lesser game time to out score another who had more game time?... What is the basis for your comparison?. I ask again where is your logic?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Bruv London Stadium pitch is exactly the same size as Wembley.

I just checked and you are absolutely right.. Maybe a metre/ yard difference.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
KillerFrost:

Bro that's not what I asked you.... do you expect a player who started lesser games..had lesser game time to out score another who had more game time?... What is the basis for your comparison?. I ask again where is your logic?

Morata, who started lesser games, had lesser game time, outscored benzema with more game time in laliga last season. Ciao.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
Chelseafan1:

The kinda bet I am sure of is that, Man utd won't make the Semis, na that one gangan I wan put my money on, but none of you has had the guts to bet.
Okay.. Man utd makes the Semis. Deal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Okay.. Man utd makes the Semis. Deal?

Deal!!! Man utd won't get to this year's UCL Semis. Deal!

10k.....once una crash out b4 Semi final, u dey owe me 10k, if una enter Semi final, I dey owe u 10k.

Deal!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
airmark:

Morata, who started lesser games, had lesser game time, outscored benzema with more game time in laliga last season. Ciao.

You're drunk! That is why he should have also outscored belotti.... you've been retyping rubbish for so long and everyone has been turning a blind eye to that.. imagine you can't even defend your statement!. You're busy referencing benzema scenerio!.. cos he did it ... it's now a rule or a norm right?..spits!

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
KillerFrost:

You're drunk! [s]That is why he should have also outscored belotti.... you've been retyping rubbish for so long and everyone has been turning a blind eye to that.. imagine you can't even defend your statement!. You're busy referencing benzema scenerio!.. cos he did it ... it's now a rule or a norm right?..spits![/s]

That's how you exposed your agberoism. You didn't know a player could play lesser minutes and still outscore the one with more minutes, you asked and i gave you an example. Instead of you to be humble and continue the convo like a sensible and responsible person, you threw insult. Why won't manure fans call most of you agberos, shekpe fans?

You can now join your brother, spartacus. Ignore mode.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
airmark:

That's how you exposed your agberoism. You didn't know a player could play lesser minutes and still outscore the one with more minutes, you asked and i gave you an example. Instead of you to be humble and continue the convo like a sensible and responsible person, you threw insult. Why won't manure fans call most of you agberos, shekpe fans?

Who u epp, ignore mode ni, answer mode ko

Na ur reply go buy data for my sim

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
KillerFrost:

The logic sud be simple, if in 2014/15 yes Morata had Teves n Llorente ahead of him n startd only 11 games out of 29app, basically 45mins per game with 8gls n 5assists. In UCL 9strs out of 12games 62mins per game 5gls 1 against madrid in both semi-finals n 1 against barca in d final.
160min per goal

15/16 with dybala n mandzukic, out of 34app 16starts, 42mins per game 7gls n 7 assists. In UCL 6strts out of 8 games 2goals n 2 assists against bayern.
220min per goal

last season he probably had a goal every 90min

the average of 3yrs sud be 156min per goal. meaning if Morata plays 40 full matches HE MUST SCORE AT LEAST 22 GOALS IN BOTH EPL N UCL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
Chelseafan1:

10k.....once una crash out b4 Semi final, u dey owe me 10k, if una enter Semi final, I dey owe u 10k.

Deal!
10k made easy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Deal!
Unku diggz, seen this yet?

Chelseafan1, Wetin be our cut?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
airmark:

I used one stone to kill two birds if you couldn't think deeply. You need to take a nap and come back and reread my reply. Your question was on belotti and costa, the line i quoted was mainly for costa, which included age, discipline, link up, swiftness, aerial threat etc.

Go and tell those big clubs interested in belotti and not costa, that belotti is not an upgrade. Even united valued him more than morata.

can you prove this to us? Stating how many times bids where submitted for each of them officially. I don't mean transfer rumour or speculations..

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Unku diggz, seen this yet?

Chelseafan1, Wetin be our cut?

20% no go bad for una na. Even if na to buy fuel to dey take Waka go deliver mails.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Leyqute:
I m a proton, i m positive wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
Chelseafan1:

20% no go bad for una na. Even if na to buy fuel to dey take Waka go deliver mails.
ScrrenGrabbed!!! cool

Make Thanda fire Mourinho if he qualify for Semi finals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
airmark:

Look at this one!... I said you're drunk and you called it an insult! grin .... You that claims to be the fan is busy displaying your empty head shifting goal post here and there .... I asked you a simple question on what ground did you make your comparison?... when comparing things,it should be from a neutral stand!. You've not been able to answer that..... shouting ignore mode! cheesy... look at this dude..outside NL I know you??...Who you help abeg? grin...Stick your replies up your ass bros... idgaf! .... all the replies you've been giving here did any sense come out of it?..... Mr Belotti outscored morata!

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
can you prove this to us? Stating how many times bids where submitted for each of them officially. I don't mean transfer rumour or speculations..

What kind of proof is tenable? The kind of proof that linked us with lukaku? The kind of proof that reported that we submitted bid for belotti and ox?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
That guy is just delusional,stubborn and a liar

He always twist facts to his narrative.I don't know why he refuses to accept defeat in that matter

People like him do not learn and excel because of ego
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
KillerFrost:

Look at this one!... I said you're drunk and you called it an insult! grin .... You that claims to be the fan is busy displaying your empty head shifting goal post here and there .... I asked you a simple question on what ground did you make your comparison?... when comparing things,it should be from a neutral stand!. You've not been able to answer that..... shouting ignore mode! cheesy... look at this dude..outside NL I know you??...Who you help abeg? grin...Stick your replies up your ass bros... idgaf! .... all the replies you've been giving here did any sense come out of it?..... Mr Belotti outscored morata!

Dis is wat mr Raum call Local champion
Nor be only belotti

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
Roland17:

Highbury
Missed the big screen score board
Missed Henry sprinting from his half to score
Missed pires ND Freddie wings partnership
Missed wen arsenal players were men
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:07am On Sep 12, 2017
Conte : "We played a tough game [against Leicester City] and for sure now if we play seven games in 21 days, it's not easy," Conte said. "For this reason it's normal to prepare some rotations [in the team]. I trust all my players in my squad. There is the necessity to rotate and to play game by game.

I won't be surprised to see captain cahill back tomorrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:11am On Sep 12, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The same apoche cracra analysis that made boathand the laughing stock on your thread, past years. Afaulty cheesy
Only phools like you laugh at a CB who had won the Champions League and World Cup before his 26th birthday. Airhead

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:15am On Sep 12, 2017
A40:
Only phools like you laugh at a CB who had won the Champions League and World Cup before his 26th birthday. Airhead

Good evening ajakaja40, se o ti wa ni ilu ni? Bawo ni iyawo wa, se ko ti salo? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:17am On Sep 12, 2017
airmark:

Good evening ajakaja40, se o ti wa ni ilu ni? Bawo ni iyawo wa, se ko ti salo? cheesy
O ti ji iya gan leni oo. See as them just panel beat you left right and center. Where your bae Pataki make he come rub aboniki for your head

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:23am On Sep 12, 2017
A40:
O ti ji iya gan leni oo. See as them just panel beat you left right and center. Where your bae Pataki make he come rub aboniki for your head

I came out unscathed. The one that didnt know a player with lesser minutes, could score more goals than those that had more minutes, was educated. The ones that didn't know your mentor prefers benzema and costa to morata, were enlightened. Gradually i am removing the nonsense in their brains.

What do you say to the team of the week, without morata, rudiger and danilol? I expected to see those names to be picked by pundits, based on how you people talked about their performances last weekend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) ... (19383) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timbros(m), Chasicolis(f), Caicedobets(m), Odunharry(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.