Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10699725 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) ... (19356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
I JUST CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
airmark:

The same stats that Zidane saw and still prefered a benzema? The same stat that dayo side-stepped and still rated misfiring benzema (with poor stat in same team) above him? Rated costa above him. We know football is not your field, music is.

To your question, Belotti is an upgrade to costa and every expert agreed on it. He is a 90 minute striker, not only scoring most of his goals as a sub, when opposing defenders have tired. He plays as a target man like costa and he did well for an average torino team against the likes of juventus, roma, ac milan, inter scoring against these bigger teams in the league.

He is better in link up, aerial balls, pressing and dribbles. He is younger, swifter with the ball and disciplined.

United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Monaco, Ac milan, Real madrid all linked to him. Bids were turned down and his fee jacked up, costa is still on the streets.

He outscored morata in serie a, when no one knew him years ago.

Dot the i's and cross the t's.

No mention of Llorente here. You wanted him not so long ago. i am guessing he is a downgrade then heh?

Question: Is Llorente and Belotti an upgrade to Costa
Airmark: Yes. Bellotti outscored morata in Serie A years back. So, he is an upgrade to Costa
Your logic is out of this world. grin

That's enough amusement for me today.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
atebesunny:

The conclusion is that Morata is the best fit for Chelsea

This is a myth.

Actually It's more of a fallacy.

Fück it...its a gaddem lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
lalaboi:

No mention of Llorente here. You wanted him not so long ago. i am guessing he is a downgrade then heh?

Question: Is Llorente and Belotti an upgrade to Costa
Airmark: Yes. Bellotti outscored morata in Serie A years back. So, he is an upgrade to Costa
Your logic is out of this world.
grin

That's enough amusement for me today.

Don't be irresponsible, agbero boi. Chelsea fans are decent people, don't paint us as misguided lots.

airmark:

He is better in link up, aerial balls, pressing and dribbles. He is younger, swifter with the ball and disciplined.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
airmark:

The same stats that Zidane saw and still prefered a benzema? The same stat that dayo side-stepped and still rated misfiring benzema (with poor stat in same team) above him? Rated costa above him. We know football is not your field, music is.

To your question, Belotti is an upgrade to costa and every expert agreed on it. He is a 90 minute striker, not only scoring most of his goals as a sub, when opposing defenders have tired. He plays as a target man like costa and he did well for an average torino team against the likes of juventus, roma, ac milan, inter scoring against these bigger teams in the league.

United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Monaco, Ac milan, Real madrid all linked to him. Bids were turned down and his fee jacked up, costa is still on the streets.

Dot the i's and cross the t's.

Why is everyone looking at this BS and dropping it aside!

Belloti started 31 games that season,Morata started only 16, 15 less games than belloti!

Belotti played an average of 74 mins per game..Morata played an average of 42 mins per game

Belotti scored 12..Morata scored 7... shouldn't that be expected?

Where is your logic?!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Chelseafan1 host=60220432:

Lana.1,Dopeje.mi, Sinizi.a, funlo.rd, Elampi.ro, Joeace.2020, CapitalC.ee, LoRdC.aT, pietroric.o, ep.h12, Oas.is007, afrrod.oc2, Kingt.om shey na true say una no fit enter ucl semi, abeg i want chop free 10k

Who get mind? 20% for Cobham when I win grin grin grin
We go farther than Chelsea in UCL. Game?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
KillerFrost:

Belloti started 31 games that season,Morata started only 16, 15 less games than belloti!

Belotti played an average of 74 mins per game..Morata played an average of 42 mins per game

Where is your logic?!

U go fear some analyst na

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
airmark:

Don't be irresponsible, agbero boi. Chelsea fans are decent people, don't paint us as misguided lots.

I am not blind. You also said this

No shiit. he's younger than Morata with less than a year? what a beautiful reason to be better than someone. The only Morata lacks is physicality but he makes up for it with intelligent play.. What you listed above are mere words with no real pointers to prove them.

You made mockery to the fact that Morata's goals so far this season are headed goals but 11 of Belotti's 24goals last season were headed goals. Maybe that's where you got your aerial balls superiority from. You like that about him and you don't like it about Morata?

Look. You know fully well Belotti is never an Upgrade to Costa based on just one season stats but i understand you have to chat shiit to prove a point. . .If you like cry from now till end of season, Morata is here to stay for a few years at best, no amount of whining will make Chelsea buy your dear Belotti. . Go and sleep.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Xlpacks:
$100. Chelsea Wins.. Are u Game?
I never see this moniker here before but...

DONE

don't worry if I disappear online, our bet is very much alive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
KillerFrost:

Where is your logic?!

If player A played 70mins with no goal and his coach pulled him out, or preferred to bench him and use him briefly because of his poor quality, is that the fault of player B, whose coach trusted and gave more minutes?

Torino is an average team compared to juve. Enough of this, i'm out.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
atebesunny:
this might be a long epistle but I will make it compressible and comprehensive:
thanks uncle raumdueter for your apt answers

Chelsea FC as a football club have been following a policy which has yield dividends over the years and I don't see them changing that anytime soon;

the club prefers the "qualitative quantity" approach rather than the " quality over quantity" approach.

Chelsea will prefer to sign 3 quality players of 35m each than a single player for 90m. The likes of Sandro, Lukaku, VDV, Bellotti will never had been signed by Chelsea for those ridiculous amount quoted for them NEVER, while the likes of Bonucci and Lorrenthe for their ages/and length of contract they wanted was a no no for Chelsea.

Also Chelsea have a structured wage bill. take a case study; Hazard is on a rumoured wage of 200k per week which is the highest the nearest to him is Fabregas on 150k per week ( am not including Costa) while Morata is on 70k per week, will Chelsea pay Lukaka the rumored 250k per week? your answer is as good as mine, NO.

Check all our signings since the baba olowo era there has always been consistency. case study; Torres was our record signing at 50m since 2010, now 2017 our record signing is 59m, between these years our signings has never broken the 35m-38m bracket. We wouldn't just jump to 75m+other fees (Lukaku), 80/100m (Bellotti), 65/70m (Sandro).

Yes Lukaku and Bellotti might guarantee more goals that morata but taking everything into consideration; The conclusion is that Morata is the best fit for Chelsea ( even we tried to sign him last season b4 going back to Madrid).

So uncle airmark and others please Morata is ours let's support him and let us drop this air of negativity.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
i dont have anything against Morata and the reason why some chelsea fans criticize him is not because they don't like him but because they want him to improve on where he is lacking ... Morata played as Sub in Juventus and also IN Madrid .. that speaks volume .. the fact that he couldn't start match for both teams means they have better striker And couldn't trust him with starting role .. i thought about Javier Hernandez ( chicarito )

Morata is a very great player but he is lacking in some area and the only way he can be a complete striker is if he improve in that area where he is lacking .. i am being objective here and i believe Airmark is calling for his improvement not his termination ... if Morata is given that impression that he is performing at 100% he might not improve more than this, this will make him an average striker on the long run

i don't think Chelsea should settle for less, it is true that he just arrived but the sooner he improve the better .. he is playing well so far but there is great room for improvement and the same can be said for lukaku but that doesn't concern me

no better striker out there again for that prize and i personally like belloti but i wouldn't forgive chelsea if they pay 100m for an Italian striker
this is premier league, you need power it's a tradition ... and the only striker that escaped it was Torres i think .. the prerequisite for EPL CF role is Power and the rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
lalaboi:

[s]I am not blind. You also said this

No shiit. he's younger than Morata with less than a year? what a beautiful reason to be better than someone. The only Morata lacks is physicality but he makes up for it with intelligent play.. What you listed above are mere words with no real pointers to prove them.

You made mockery to the fact that Morata's goals so far this season are headed goals but 11 of Belotti's 24goals last season were headed goals. Maybe that's where you got your aerial balls superiority from. You like that about him and you don't like it about Morata?

Look. You know fully well Belotti is never an Upgrade to Costa based on just one season stats but i understand you have to chat shiit to prove a point. . .If you like cry from now till end of season, Morata is here to stay for a few years at best, no amount of whining will make Chelsea buy your dear Belotti. . Go and sleep.[/s]

I used one stone to kill two birds if you couldn't think deeply. You need to take a nap and come back and reread my reply. Your question was on belotti and costa, the line i quoted was mainly for costa, which included age, discipline, link up, swiftness, aerial threat etc.

Go and tell those big clubs interested in belotti and not costa, that belotti is not an upgrade. Even united valued him more than morata.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atebesunny: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nihilist:

This is a myth.

Actually It's more of a fallacy.

Fück it...its a gaddem lie.

Bros Nihilist, considering all the points I highlighted in the post, who would be the perfect fit for us??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
SailorXY:

I never see this moniker here before but...

DONE

don't worry if I disappear online, our bet is very much alive.
SINCE I PLACED THIS BET?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
LoRdCaT:
We go farther than Chelsea in UCL. Game?

Yes, I agree.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Yes, I agree.

Do you play virtual league on your bookie acct?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
airmark:

I used one stone to kill two birds if you couldn't think deeply. You need to take a nap and come back and reread my reply. Your question was on belotti and costa, the line i quoted was mainly for costa, which included age, discipline, link up, swiftness, aerial threat etc.

Go and tell those big clubs interested in belotti and not costa, that belotti is not an upgrade. Even united valued him more than morata.

ah ah, easy small small. wen did media cookd up lies n rumours start being d basis of a players worth.
according to dos same rumors, d only bids submittd was by chelsea n it was rejectd. madrid NEVA WENT FOR BELOTTI, NEVER

who are these special every analyst rating belotti better dan costa because I HAVE NEVER READ DAT ANYWHERE EVER.

isnt it dis same belotti italian media is hyping that playd spain WCQ?
even man u desperate for a striker no even look him way.

has for belotti's ability u are OVER-EXAGGERATING
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
airmark:

Do you play virtual league on your bookie acct?

No, I don't.
U get any better for me?

I fit go play for shop o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Zabaleta is a goat!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Yes, I agree.
It's done.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Chelseafan1:

No, I don't.
U get any better for me?

I fit go play for shop o

Shop how? You play on your device. I use bwin, you can use bet9ja. Just working on a 1.30 odds per day stuff, kind of replace mmm. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
LoRdCaT:
It's done.

Lol, I said I agree that u guys would farther than us grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
lalaboi:

I am not blind. You also said this

Look. You know fully well Belotti is never an Upgrade to Costa based on just one season stats but i understand you have to chat shiit to prove a point. . .If you like cry from now till end of season, Morata is here to stay for a few years at best, no amount of whining will make Chelsea buy your dear Belotti. . Go and sleep.

@bolded Lol dats wat we call hypocrisy wen u hating for no reason
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
The London Stadium is quite compact and reminds me of Highbury.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Goalllll.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, I said I agree that u guys would farther than us grin
Lol.. weyrey. grin so you have zero confidence in your team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Antonio dey parasin walahi.....d guy should be checked for drugs shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Goallllll
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
2-0

Hud kpele welcome to epl cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
airmark:

Shop how? You play on your device. I use bwin, you can use bet9ja. Just working on a 1.30 odds per day stuff, kind of replace mmm. cheesy

It's cool. I'll let you know when my account is funded.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
MoR2:

ah ah, easy small small. wen did media cookd up lies n rumours start being d basis of a players worth.
according to dos same rumors, d only bids submittd was by chelsea n it was rejectd. madrid NEVA WENT FOR BELOTTI, NEVER

who are these special every analyst rating belotti better dan costa because I HAVE NEVER READ DAT ANYWHERE EVER.

isnt it dis same belotti italian media is hyping that playd spain WCQ?
even man u desperate for a striker no even look him way.

has for belotti's ability u are OVER-EXAGGERATING

U bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) ... (19356) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bestmutiu2019(m), nateevs(m), Realtord43, Trevor012(m), Jamiuokolaa and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.