Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,733 members, 7,844,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10657721 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3599) (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) (3604) (3605) ... (19313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
MetaHuman:
what are the odds?

If cahill christenen keep a clean sheet tonight against qarabag

Does that mean we should stop using luiz and rudiger and ship them out in january because they conceeded goals in their last three games.

Just trying to understand why everyone keeps shouting moses because zappa scored against qarabag.

Is it not good to hav two players who are both good fighting for a start, by d way we hav lots of Games, player rotation will be nice knowing dat we hav 2 quality good players from
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
diggz:

Oga nateevs...let oriyomi stay on his feet in the box first na..... probably....just probably,he won't have need his Ori to bail him out.

Chaiii....ruddy and fab grin

You make comments like this over and over, yet in other discussions you and Airmark claim you are in full support of him.

It's a ludicrous discussion and an abject waste of valuable time complaining that a striker is scoring with his head. Who complains about that?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
iLoveUrAunt:
Can The Archive Diggers association of NL take note of everyone cumming_ all over Zappacostas bald head...We want to know those condemning Moses so we can rim them properly when the time comes and his form drops.

Enemy of progression even messi and CR7 form dey drop mtcheeeewww
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
agrovick:
I'm not watching the game, livescore credited Courtois with the assist for Zapman's goal. How the goal take happen?
Zappa did some bad runs, with a wonderful strike dat is worth goal of d month
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
nateevs:

A wing back's role is to provide balance between offensive and defensive positions. That's why his starting position is further up the pitch. If his primary role is to defend, then he will be a full back. But he's not.

There's no use redefining the wing back position to defend Moses.

Just search the keywords Nateevs, Moses and unproductive and you will find that this is a topic that has been in discussion for a long time, after extensive evaluation of what Moses brings in offensive positions, when finding himself time after time in interesting positions. It's what we've known for a while, not because were now have competition for Moses' place.
Wingbacks mostly defend not attack.

That's why it is call wing-back not wing forward or wing middle.

And how do you define balance between offensive and defensive for a wing back?

By scoring goals?

What other contribution do you want from wingback that moses has not provided exactly?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
MetaHuman:
Now that batshuayi scored brace against qarabag, we should stop using morata because he is yet to score a brace.

Which brace??... last goal was own
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
KillerFrost:

Which brace??... last goal was own
it was later removed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
jhorjhor:
These players will continue to shame their detractors!!

Baka with a goal and an assist #ktbffh

Na so he suppose be, our new signing are working hard to prove their worth, and I'm happy about dat

Rough EPL start
Smooth Cl start

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
spartacus11:

Is it not good to hav two players who are both good fighting for a start, by d way we hav lots of Games, player rotation will be nice knowing dat we hav 2 quality good players from
now you are talking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
nateevs:

You make comments like this over and over, yet in other discussions you and Airmark claim you are in full support of him.

It's a ludicrous discussion and an abject waste of valuable time complaining that a striker is scoring with his head. Who complains about that?

Who said I am complaining he is scoring with his head? If he likes he should score with his stomach or any part of his body,as long as he keeps scoring or hits my 15 epl goals for me at the end of the season ,I have no problem.

Meanwhile permit me to ask you......is your definition of technique or technicalities restricted to the use of head alone to score?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
MetaHuman:
moses is a wing back not attacker.
Saying that against willian will be understandable.

His main job is to defend mostly and not attack. Though, that would be a plus but in defending is the main priority and he's not failing in that aspect.

Plus zappa is playing against freaking qarabag, let's not forget that yet.
Even eyimba will beat this qarabag.
Its not as if He's playing against barcelona.

Until we test and see how he handles big teams like moses, he is no where near moses yet.

Even azpilicueta scored against qarabag.

Na today Azpi begin register goals, u sure say u dey watch Chelsea match so, u wouldn't hav use dat statement

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
MoR2:
I know its just quarabag oh but since juve fails 2 beat barca, i dey enjoy this match sha,,

6-0

Lukaku - 1
Batshuayi - 2
Basuya 1 goal. You used radio?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
MetaHuman:

By scoring goals?

What other contribution do you want from wingback that moses has not provided exactly?
Are you saying that a wing back's job is just to defend?

A wing back should do a good job on attack and a decent job in defence. Thats why most wing backs are usually natural wingers who has some attributes that can help them defend.

I believe willian can play it very well.

Moses is a natural winger...and for a winger converted to a wingback, his attacking output is miserably low or non existent. The guy no get brain.

He deserves some plaudits for doing a good defensive job since it isnt his natural position.. But he fails woefully upfront.

If zappacosta can attack well and still do a good job defensively, then Moses should get a seatbelt on the bench.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
MetaHuman:

By scoring goals?

you're making unnecessary arguments. Nateevs is right about moses..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
nateevs:

Those who take weed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Pedro
Zappa
Azpi
Baka
Bat
Medvedev OG

Wow nice way to start CL, hope this prepare us in 2 weeks time when we face Atlectico Madrid

Well don guys
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
diggz:

Who said I am complaining he is scoring with his head? If he likes he should score with his stomach or any part of his body,as long as he keeps scoring or hits my 15 epl goals for me at the end of the season ,I have no problem.

Meanwhile permit me to ask you......is your definition of technique or technicalities restricted to the use of head alone to score?
Uncle Nateevs, you have a mail here sire.

Pls reply asap
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
airmark:

Starting batshuayi and christensen, who have not played regularly, and zappacosta who just arrived, looks demeaning to me.
you see your life?

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
diggz:

You are having an argument with yourself. They put the ball in the air and my guy moves into position to nod home. And you are here asking me about technicalities. What's that got to do with a ball in-flight that needs tucking in?

You want him to bicycle-kick the ball to prove to you that he's not trying to score with his 'head alone'? Do you see him lying on the floor trying to head in a ground pass? Or what exactly is the direction of your argument?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
airmark:

Can't you understand simple stuff? Can conte use this team to face barcelona? sorry for quoting you.
Quarabag is no Barca

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
Azpi 110℅ quality from day one cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
spartacus11:

Na today Azpi begin register goals, u sure say u dey watch Chelsea match so, u wouldn't hav use dat statement
read that statement again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Xlpacks:
you see your life?

Tell am

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
Emaprince:
Are you saying that a wing back's job is just to defend?

A wing back should do a good job on attack and a decent job in defence. Thats why most wing backs are usually natural wingers who has some attributes that can help them defend.

I believe willian can play it very well.

Moses is a natural winger...and for a winger converted to a wingback, his attacking output is miserably low or non existent. The guy no get brain.

He deserves some plaudits for doing a good defensive job since it isnt his natural position.. But he fails woefully upfront.

If zappacosta can attack well and still do a good job defensively, then Moses should get a seatbelt on the bench.

His job is mostly( emphasis on mostly) to defend.

Every player has a role to play.
If you are failing in your primary role, then you deserve every criticism.
A good attacking wingback is plus, but we cannot say moses sucks because he is not contributing much to attack.

Kante for example is a defensive midfielder, how well does he contribute to the attack?
Would you say kante is unproductive?

Should we throw kante inside dustbin because bakayoko scored and assist against qarabag tonight?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
MetaHuman:
read that statement again.
ur last statement is wat I responded to
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tochex101(m): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
MetaHuman:

His job is mostly emphasis on mostly to defend.

Every player has a role to play.
If you are failing in your primary role, then you deserve every criticism.
A good attacking wingback is plus, but we cannot say moses sucks because he is not contributing much to attack.

Kante for example is a defensive midfielder, how well does he contribute to the attack?
Would you say kante is unproductive?

Should we throw kante inside dustbin because bakayoko scored and assist qarabag tonight?
It's true moses defends very well but the major problem I see is his inability to cross the ball properly. For a natural winger, thats too bad....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nice Dream

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
chrisley024:
Basuya 1 goal. You used radio?
it's 2!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
nateevs:

You are having an argument with yourself. They put the ball in the air and my guy moves into position to nod home. And you are here asking me about technicalities. What's that got to do with a ball in-flight that needs tucking in?

You want him to bicycle-kick the ball to prove to you that he's not trying to score with his 'head alone'? Do you see him lying on the floor trying to head in a ground pass? Or what exactly is the direction of your argument?

Nateevs in all sincerity are you categorically saying that morata haven't had the chances to score using is legs? Or chances haven't been created for him to score with his legs?

It is one thing for you to claim this boy will be a better fit for the kind of football the club wishes to play but it is another thing for you to switch all the promises of technique into scoring with head alone.....

I am sure you have forgotten you once claimed morata wasn't a striker on this board....do you see me chasing you everywhere bcuz morata has 3goals and 2assist from 4matches after you once claimed he wasn't a striker?

I have made my position on morata as clear as possible here....I need him to score me 15goals min in epl at the end of the season and I am good with him however, you sincerely do not expect me to keep quiet when I see something I don't like in his game,do you? With all the expectations some of you created about morata, I am not sorry about wanting to see a different side to his game asides oriyomi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
spartacus11:

Zappa did some bad runs, with a wonderful strike dat is worth goal of d month

Wawuu! I'm sure looking forward to the highlight

MetaHuman:
will qarabag be in championship let alone epl if they are english club?

Well, we will never find out. They are in the big league at the moment, that's what matters.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Segadem:
it's 2!
It's 1 d other was an OG by Medvedev
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Simple (qarabag must be a poor side), someone misinterpreted to mean another thing. There is an influx of dumb fans here now. Only God knows where they came from.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3599) (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) (3604) (3605) ... (19313) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), KanielOutis92, BARAJ92(m), BlueAngel444 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.