Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10627946 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3651) (3652) (3653) (3654) (3655) (3656) (3657) ... (19272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
MoR2:
Airmark post sha, fall my hand - don hail am as boss already.

wat happin, even the opener of the thread chelseabmw just rolled in, this is serious. shocked

Raise your hand back bro. I am not concerned with online likeness. I catch my fun and leave. I fight no one, I am no boss to anyone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tval:
You be Ibadan man?
grin grin nop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

What's happening here is simply a Replica of what always happens under the Bridge.

I served in Oyo State!
lmao
Ask lana1 he's from the place
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mehn I don miss o. What page should I start from ? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, u nd airmark ehn... I weak for una.

Baba Nateevs, this well-composed mail needs ur attention Bros.

You shouldn't be weak my brother. Being a club fan should not make one stupid. Most of what I said about morata have been spot on.

Now he's on weight gain programme, I remember my view on him in big matches for madrid, and why zidane wasn't a fool for preferring benzema in strong matches.
How even some spineless laliga defenders were bullying him on the ball.

Fxckin mustafi was raising shoulder last weekend, the same idiot that hazard turned to epileptic patient last season.

I just pray that conte will correct the mistake on time, no need for repeating the same thing over again. I want the best for chelsea, I believe we can still do it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
airmark:

Raise your hand back bro. I am not concerned with online likeness. I catch my fun and leave. I fight no one, I am no boss to anyone.
who do think you are decieving,you think i didnt notice your presence in this thread as mathys lol,with your way of reasoning even a thousand monickers wont hide you lol grin,my nigger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
atheist5:
who do think you are decieving,you think i didnt notice your presence in this thread as mathys lol,with your way of reasoning even a thousand monickers wont hide you lol grin,my nigger

mathys is diggz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
dopeJemi:

mathys is diggz
oh shit,i had the instinct i knew the guy,WTF,folks in this thread grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
footreja:

This is the first time I am meeting a stupid atheist.

Almost all of them are stupid, na wash!!! cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
Chelseafan1, since you started missing weekly service this place has turned to something else!

How come you never saw the enemy with hoe and cutlass, planting "evil seed" in your backyard? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by footreja: 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
elrony:

cheesy cheesy grin

That one took the crown .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
footreja:

cheesy cheesy grin

That one took the crown .

My hands are clean grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:20am On Sep 19, 2017
What happens here..
Bakayoko about to enter and ibime be like.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:22am On Sep 19, 2017
Morata falls for the 18th time...
Airmark: just negodu.. you think you are doing me? I will not cry.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:26am On Sep 19, 2017
diggz: If this guy fall again I will....I will

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:37am On Sep 19, 2017
Then fights everywhere... but we have a feeling...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:38am On Sep 19, 2017
Stop silly e-fights people..... doesn't make a sense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:45am On Sep 19, 2017
This obainojazz na mad man aswear grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:47am On Sep 19, 2017
elrony:
Chelseafan1, since you started missing weekly service this place has turned to something else!

How come you never saw the enemy with hoe and cutlass, planting "evil seed" in your backyard? grin grin grin

Lmfaoooo.

Abeg, I no understand this thread again....let them continue. grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:58am On Sep 19, 2017
diggz:

Shut it already you blinking ediot....for one who thinks/claims a music video shoot in Naija will cost 9mil as at 2008.....what else can your miserable empty self say not to sound less of the phoool you are?

Cvnt...

Haaa, Baba Diggz, when u posted that u don join the peaceful men association, I been doubt u even tho I dey happy, entering this thread later....u don scatter floor dey roll for ground.

Baba, wetin happen na grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:13am On Sep 19, 2017
timbros:

Lol grin

Age, they say, is just a number. You just showed my how 'mature' you are.

Lalaboi is ready for you and you are running away, even complaining to me that he is insulting you directly and indirectly. Yet you are very quick to fire me insult.

Abeg I no get your time. Face lalaboi grin

lalaboi:

Hello Chicken.

How can you even fail at a simple worthless job you hold in very high esteem. ... Griffon would be ashamed that his employee, a mail man, is failing to do a simple direct delivery. I wonder what qualities the illustrious Griffon saw in a wretched mind like yours. . . Perhaps the Uyo chick was an arrangee to keep your worthless job at cobhams. . . no offence Griffon.

You're so dense upstairs you cannot tell the difference between the quotes from scummies and your miserable self.. While they criticize and want improvement, your shameless self will criticize and reference another team's striker. I mean, how pathetic can one be? What is this stupidness that has fallen over you lately. . I am ashamed for you if you are not.

I will just close my eyes to anything that comes from your handle. Make person no go blind untop the rubbish you type on a daily basis.

Haaaa!!! Ori iya a mi o, these ones weak me, make I no lie. Diggz no vex o, abeg, I just dey log in now.

Had a really busy day. Hope you are still fine bro grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:20am On Sep 19, 2017
lalaboi:

For someone that is married and has kids. . he is really a class act. .

Just yesterday he was all modest and 'Mature'. . Today he is telling people to fvck off. . grin . . Hypocrites will always be hypocrites

Lol, you no nice. He was ready to let it go. Na u make baba diggz vex tear cloth.

I was already impressed when he said he won't fight, I enter now, everywhere don scatter.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HeyBigHead: 4:26am On Sep 19, 2017
Singapore1:

You see that it takes the grace of God to keep calm and behave like a gentleman here.. grin
See you sef
When someone make a comment you think is annoying, won't you talk?

Guilty as charged but crime pass crime grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HeyBigHead: 4:28am On Sep 19, 2017
footreja:
. I hope the one here blaming living things and non living things for norata, will first operate his brain before operating people when he graduates.

Look at how they are dragging Fat kesh the cousin of little kesh shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:34am On Sep 19, 2017
diggz:

He did cuz he got booed earlier in the game.

Abajo, I was like why is this one celebrating like this na. I no know say dem deserve am grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:38am On Sep 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, you no nice. He was ready to let it go. Na u make baba diggz vex tear cloth.

I was already impressed when he said he won't fight, I enter now, everywhere don scatter.

I decided to engage those two to find out what their grievance or grievances were and all they had to show for it were lies and clowning. Burr...no p let's keep the thread moving.

Meanwhile chief, no disrespect pls...u can mk Ur post but put a dot,comma or whatever within my moniker if you need to reference those 2 as regards what went down yesterday so I won't get the mentions. Thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:38am On Sep 19, 2017
timbros:

9 mentions! Wetin happen? shocked

How many trophies Lukaku goals don get right now? Why you dey jump up and down for match day 5?

OK, I go wait till when man utd win trophy. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:45am On Sep 19, 2017
diggz:

I decided to engage those two to find out what their grievance or grievances were and all they had to show for it were lies and clowning. Burr...no p let's keep the thread moving.

Meanwhile chief, no disrespect pls...u can mk Ur post but put a dot,comma or whatever within my moniker if you need to reference those 2 as regards what went down yesterday so I won't get the mentions. Thanks.

No lele baba mi. We are looking forward to having you back in your mail-delivery job boss cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HEFaya(m): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2017
shekpe fans no go kill me .... nor forget say una get stoke this weekend.. you guys should pray that shawcrosss does not injure morata grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2017
elrony:

can you justify this statement?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2017
I am looking forward to see the highly rated Ehan Ampadu feature against Forest tomorrow.

I hear say the boy sabi knock leather.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2017
Griffon:
I am looking forward to see the highly rated Ehan Ampadu feature against Forest tomorrow.

I hear say the boy sabi knock leather.

Never heard of the dude until you mentioned him.

Who dey rate am highly?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3651) (3652) (3653) (3654) (3655) (3656) (3657) ... (19272) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, kingBolton, drisham(m), forgiveness, dostr4(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.