Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10483155 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3654) (3655) (3656) (3657) (3658) (3659) (3660) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
airmark:

And the bickering will stall the team's goal of winning ucl. You shouldn't think all the other senior players will be happy if that happens.

Neymar felt he was working for messi to take the glory, nothing stops verratti and co from thinking that way too.

Well, anything that will weaking our rivals in ucl is OK by me.

The disagreement will surely affect the team no doubt except it is properly managed and in time too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Barcelona...lol

Courage Ousmane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
elrony:

I already pre justified it.
you are saying something along the line of all atheist are idiots,can you do something to buttress lack of religousity and superstition as idiotic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
atheist5:
you are saying something along the line of all atheist are idiots,can you do something to buttress lack of religousity and superstition as idiotic

Brozay....I never said all of them!.. you can check the first post you quoted.

I no dey like allegations on Tuesday evenings abeg!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
eddie7:
The Italian media has released a 25-man shortlist of candidates for the Golden Boy award.

The best players on the planet under the age of 21 will battle it out to take the title, with the winner determined by a panel of 30 journalists.

Here is the full list:

Aaron Martin - Espanyol
Jean-Kevin Augustin - RB Leipzig
Rodrigo Bentacur - Juventus
Steven Bergwijn - PSV
Dominic Calvert-Lewin - Everton
Federico Chiesa - Fiorentina
Ousmane Dembele - Barcelona
Amadou Diawara - Napoli
Kasper Dolberg - Ajax
Gianluigi Donnarumma - Milan
Gabriel Jesus - Manchester City
Joe Gomez - Liverpool
Benjamin Henrichs - Bayer Leverkusen
Borja Mayoral - Real Madrid
Kylian Mbappé - Paris Saint-Germain
Emre Mor - Celta Vigo
Reece Oxford - Borussia Monchengladbach
Christian Pulisic - Borussia Dortmund
Marcus Rashford - Manchester United
Allan Saint-Maximim - Nice
Dominic Solanke - Liverpool
Theo Hernandez - Real Madrid
Youri Tielemans - Monaco
Enes Unal - Villarreal
Kyle Walker-Peters - Tottenham.

The winner of the 2017 award will be announced in October.

This is looking like an Mbappe win. Hopefully he does not turn out like his french Counterpart Martial

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
elrony:

Na which days u dey prefer am mk I for come drop my own allegations? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
Liverpool losing 2nil
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Since Oxlade went to Liverpool, them just dey lose anyhow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
I don talk am say e be like klopp will go next....can't see what difference he has made from Rodgers era undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ibime:

Na God save us na....boy would hv carried is failing mentality to cfc grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
elrony:

almost all of them undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Liverpool losing 2nil

diggz:
I don talk am say e be like klopp will go next....can't see what difference he has made from Rodgers era undecided

Klopp's eccentric demeanor is covering his coaching ineptitude.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Roland17:

Klopp's eccentric demeanor is covering his coaching ineptitude.

Kloop is a fraud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
A coach who took Dortmund to bottom of the league but was quickly snapped up by some money miss road

All these coaches just came to collect awoof maga money

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
raumdeuter:
A coach who took Dortmund to bottom of the league but was quickly snapped up by some money miss road

fraud coaches winning bandesliga since 19bc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
PietroRico:
fraud coaches winning bandesliga since 19bc

Like Ranieri and Conte
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
raumdeuter:

Like Ranieri and Conte
Felix magath won it three times, back to back once, then came to relegate fulham from premier league and would have relegated them from championship too had he not been sacked
Klopp won it back to back and has been failing with Liverpool ever since.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
raumdeuter:

He knows how to beat Pep though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
PietroRico:
Felix magath won it three times, back to back once, then came to relegate fulham from premier league and would have relegated them from championship too had he not been sacked
Klopp won it back to back and has been failing with Liverpool ever since.

Ranieri won the EPL after getting fired by everyone including Greece, Pellegrini won the EPL he now coaches in China, Mancini won the EPL now coaches in Russia

Klopp made a CL final none of the above have
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
raumdeuter:
The Neymar Cavani beef, Who else thinks Cavani is playing with his career?

I see Sheikh loaning Wigan money to trigger Cavanis release clause and sell him off. Has Cavani forgotten the Di Maria Draxlers etc sitting down while he is starting? Or cant he see the future French number 9 playing out of position to accomodate him?

Some people sabi overrate themselves and their influence/worth sha

Nihilist afrodoc2, diggz ibime a40 everyone or wetin una think
Ohh no no no no! What Neymar did was very disrespectful. If I be Cavani I fit whoze am slap! Would Neymar try that with Zlatan? Cavani might be wasteful but on his day he is still an elite striker. The numbers don't lie and after playing second fiddle to Zlatan him no go just back down immediately. This Neymar boy na pure drama queen make we no lie

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
ToyinDipo:
He knows how to beat Pep though

He should be awarded a trophy for that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ibime:
Klopp really fall my hand. I no fit buy Oxlade Chamberlain for even £5m. He is a poor man's Raheem Sterling FFS

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by knightsTempler: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by knightsTempler: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
Kylian Mbappe - "I wanted to do everything like Zidane, and as I didn't know what baldness was, I asked the hairdresser to cut a round bit out of my hair, he thought I was mad."

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
diggz:

Na which days u dey prefer am mk I for come drop my own allegations? grin

Days wey my fowl dey lay cooked eggs cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ranieri won the EPL after getting fired by everyone including Greece, Pellegrini won the EPL he now coaches in China, Mancini won the EPL now coaches in Russia

Them no born Jurgen Flopp well make him win EPL grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
atheist5:
almost all of them undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
lalaboi:

This is looking like an Mbappe win. Hopefully he does not turn out like his french Counterpart Martial

Winning multiple trophies in a season.... I want to turn out like Martial grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
raumdeuter:

Some new people with power are humble like Messi or Zidane, Some are not humble like Neymar and C. Ronaldo.
How many times have you seen Ronaldo throw tantrums when his teammates score instead of passing or leaving it for him
Someone like Zidane reached Madrid and he tookjersey number 5 when he could have demanded for number 10 and Madrid I believe would have taken it from Figo and give him

For now Neymar is in favor and the new bride, I'm sure you have seen young new wife wey dey make husband flog older wives

I remember a match i watch, when Bale scored and Cr7 was furious, dat bale didn't pass d ball to him, he raised his hands up in front of d fans in protest instead of fans to celebrate d goal dey begin Booooo Bale

I was like wat d fvck

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
elrony:
Them no born Jurgen Flopp well make him win EPL grin

Make Claudio Failneri try win the French league first
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:27am On Sep 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yeah. Tell them. Avram Grant also made UCL final. Legend. cool Now coaching Ghana.

Actually DiMateo even fukki.ing won it. Legend x2. cool
Left Aston Villa not too long ago.

You gotta love logic. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:38am On Sep 20, 2017
elrony:

Days wey my fowl dey lay cooked eggs cheesy
Craze man make I help u put one for fire mk he boil...I dey come.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3654) (3655) (3656) (3657) (3658) (3659) (3660) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Theuniverse, Silentgroper(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.