Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10639208 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) ... (19289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:35am On Sep 25, 2017
Rio Ferdinand on Morata9:

You’ve got Costa, who’s very aggressive and physical. He’s emotionally involved in football matches and score goals.

“Morata is the quiet assassin. He’s got class – his goal record where ever he’s been [shows that]. I think he’s a great fit for Chelsea.

“He’s an exquisite finisher – but he’s very clean in the way he plays. I really like him with Eden Hazard and Willian in behind.”

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:31am On Sep 25, 2017
Bimffo:
Lol. You people ehn.

Small vacation from thread and the whole place is upside. Almost 40 pages of real hate speeches. Mehn, sometimes I just say thank God unconsciously because of this thread, because I wouldn't have imagined what it will be like if we knew each other in real life.

But to everyone against Morata, there is nothing we can do now, we have to support that boy. I was team Belotti then, but when we were not given Belotti, and Morata came, Loyalty shifted fast.

He may not be the ideal striker we know Chelsea to have and he falls like an epileptic patient every now and then, but I swear he is trying his best. He is better than Batsuayi, and its the fact.

Though a front 3 of Costa - Hazard - Morata would have been so joyous to watch, but we have moved on from Costa so fast, which is cool. smiley smiley

Where can we get Dyabala. That guy gives me HBP when he plays. He is a joy to watch.

And I can't believe some veterans on this thread still like that fool named Willian Borges. It's so sad. They are against Morata and we leave Willian to go scout free. Its very unfair to Morata. I have even come to hate Willian than Cahill. I don't think anyone has the idea how I hate Cahill and I am getting to hate Willian the more.

I don't mind if they sell him to Man City for €10 million, let him just leave my club! He is not good to wear our colours, and now he has this non caring attitude when he is on the pitch, and he plays _shit all together. The most annoying part is Conte takes off Pedro 1st before Willian.

I don't know what Willian is doing that Charlie Mosunda cannot do or even do it better. Let us channel the bashing of Morata to Willian. That man must leave this Club!

And now to Wednesday, my ideal formation is

Courtios; Apzi, Luiz, Rudiger; Moses, Kante, Baka, Fab, Alonso; Hazard, Morata.

We should survive with this. We shouldn't use a 2 man midfield against those boys from Madrid o.

PS: Conte gets to read everything on this thread. cool cool

WILLIAN OUT OF CHELSEA!

Sorry the post is long and there may be some typos. This is the only time I have to post, please.

Bimfo!!! cheesy cheesy

I think conte is trying to ease in musonda into the squad little by little....I am sure he will get is due opportunity to step in someday.

As for willian...him matter is getting beyond bashing. He definitely needs to bounce at the end of the season. I like him alot but that hasn't stopped me personally from pointing out the rubbish he serves us during match days. Pedro too is another topic entirely.

The only reason why you ain't seeing loads of debate or counter debate or some people being labelled haters over willian is bcuz he is not morata/Spanish /new, I really do not know.

Another player who has been hiding under the performances of the team is Yoko! He is very ok retrieving the ball or defending however what he does with the ball afterwards is the main issue. I think Conte will need to always play Yoko and fab in a 3man midfield ,that way they can cover up each others shortcomings.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neighy(m): 7:42am On Sep 25, 2017
diggz:

Bimfo!!! cheesy cheesy

I think conte is trying to ease in musonda into the squad little by little....I am sure he will get is due opportunity to step in someday.

As for willian...him matter is getting beyond bashing. He definitely needs to bounce at the end of the season. I like him alot but that hasn't stopped me personally from pointing out the rubbish he serves us during match days. Pedro too is another topic entirely.

The only reason why you ain't seeing loads of debate or counter debate or some people being labelled haters over willian is bcuz he is not morata/Spanish /new, I really do not know.

Another player who has been hiding under the performances of the team is Yoko! He is very ok retrieving the ball or defending however what he does with the ball afterwards is the main issue. I think Conte will need to always play Yoko and fab in a 3man midfield ,that way they can cover up each others shortcomings.

infact 2 cartons of bobo for you.. Yoko pass fit give person heart attack to add to his positives when he moves attack the guy no dey gree fall plus d height advantange excluding these well....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:06am On Sep 25, 2017
neighy:
infact 2 cartons of bobo for you.. Yoko pass fit give person heart attack to add to his positives when he moves attack the guy no dey gree fall plus d height advantange excluding these well....

Na the tackles dey give me heart attack. grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2017
I just saw a post stating that the team has got only two days of rest before the city game.
Really hoping fatigue doesn't kick in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:59am On Sep 25, 2017
Willian is still good. He should work on his final passes and take more shooting practice.This was how you people complained about matic not offering anything, he is gone now and you guys started seeing what Matic offers, I thank God bakayoko is starting to fill his space perfectly

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2017
Noah13:
I just saw a post stating that the team has got only two days of rest before the city game.
Really hoping fatigue doesn't kick in.
City get match too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2017
Nihilist:

Christ stop being silly.

It's like you said, Lukaku has a better shots on target ratio and a higher number of shots.

BBC could have decided to sort their table based on shots on target - Would that suddenly mean that Lukaku is leading Aguero and Morata in on the scorers chart?

All the Beeb did was to list all goal scorers and provide extra info about them. They did not say that Aguero is leading.

I have attached the g oalscorers chart from several different websites now including the EPL, goal.com and ESPN and you will see that regardless of the order in Which those 3 strikers are listed...they are all jointly ranked number 1.

It shouldn't be rocket science. It really shouldn't.

OK bros. I surrender. Hands up grin

Where's my L?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2017
timbros:

Last week Morata couldn't score Arsenal but Lukaku scored in Man Utd's game. Tell me you didn't see the comments here.

Did you say anything about it? When United fans were bragging here about Lukaku 7 in 7, did you say anything about it? So it's now you know football works somehow?
Bros Tim kip kwayet.

Trolling is allowed. Trolling Morata over goals scored is just bantz. Am sure no United fan here would ve claimed Morata was useless because he no score Arsenal.

But Morata don score hattrick now, and Lukaku and everyone else is useless. "Lukaku hasn't proved nada. But Morata is better and ahead of him on the goalscoring chart". Abeg go sit down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2017
funlord:
Timbros that BBC listing was just done at the writers discretion! Stop reading strange meanings into it....

We all know that assist is the most important stat for any attacking player after goal.

That is what that writer had in mind when he put out that list in that order and naturally that's how it is supposed to be.

But for the sake of peace, I'll let it slide. Let's move on.

I will still be here in this thread to see people shouting goals and assists. Make I know why.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2017
Lana1:
Bros Tim kip kwayet.

Trolling is allowed. Trolling Morata over goals scored is just bantz. Am sure no United fan here would ve claimed Morata was useless because he no score Arsenal.

But Morata don score hattrick now, and Lukaku and everyone else is useless. "Lukaku hasn't proved nada. But Morata is better and ahead of him on the goalscoring chart". Abeg go sit down.

Trolling is allowed, yes. So don't moan when Lukaku is trolled same way you don't moan when Morata is trolled.

Wetin consign Morata when una come here dey shout Lukaku 7 in 7?

I'm already sitting down sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lana1, no form ghost mode, comman reply to this. grin grin
Na so. Na to dey deliver other People's mails up and down u sabi.

We re still waiting for u to come and tell us what u were smoking when u said Hazard ll make nominations list for Puskas!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thekillingjoke: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2017
You know whats funny

I dont usually come to this thread often but when i do, there are more non-chelsea fans than there are chelsea fans arguing like their lifes depend on it.

Can u guys kindly go and masturbate on your clubs thread

You know yourselves, i dont want to mention names

Regards

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2017
diggz:

Bimfo!!! cheesy cheesy

bros did you see those scummies masturbating on ozilghost issue, i just agree many are mad few are roaming
its everybody they want to buy awon werey grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2017
sod09:
bros did you see those scummies masturbating on ozilghost issue, i just agree many are mad few are roaming
grin Don't annoy the gods.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2017
diggz:

Fire fire fire HG fire burn the devil angry grin
Thank God I am not the devil grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2017
sod09:
Just look at. angry
Better no vex us. If not, we go buy ur whole club join, liquidate am, come turn Emirates to shopping mall! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2017
6 minutes of defensive master class. I feel like putting on boot and shinpad right now and going to slide tackle my manager in the boardroom

I dont coach tackles - Shut up
If I have to make a tackle, I have alre... - Shut da fvckup bro
You don't need to tackle, just positi.... - Shut it fam

I don't want to hear it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOYZoZpU27E

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2017
The notion Fabregas can't play well in a two man midfield is false.

For the past 3 years Fabregas has either played in an attacking trio or as a CM with a DM has a partner.

A 3 man midfield consists of players playing CM DM roles where 1 or 2 can convert in-game to an AM role, both their basic function is to control, distribute and retain possesion in the midfield. Reason why teams with 3 man midfield usually have higher possesion stats unlike a 2 man midfield based on counter-attacking strategy.

Mou likes a 10 that can play 8 has well, Oscar, Pogba even Willian and Fabregas, so they can drop deep and fill the space in the midfield when teams attack.

Also a reason why in a 3-4-3 instead of a 10 dropping back like in a 4-2-3-1, a balling playing CB moves forward atimes.

So can Fabregas continually fit Chelsea's midfield? yes and Conte knows it, last year he made it clear he was going with a defensive approach so lets see how it pans out this season with a more attacking shift with UCL as the aim.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:25am On Sep 25, 2017
MoR2:
The notion Fabregas can't play well in a two man midfield is false.

For the past 3 years Fabregas has either played in an attacking trio or as a CM with a DM has a partner.

A 3 man midfield consists of players playing CM DM roles where 1 or 2 can convert in-game to an AM role, both their basic function is to control, distribute and retain possesion in the midfield. Reason why teams with 3 man midfield usually have higher possesion stats unlike a 2 man midfield based on counter-attacking strategy.

Mou likes a 10 that can play 8 has well, Oscar, Pogba even Willian and Fabregas, so they can drop deep and fill the space in the midfield when teams attack.

Also a reason why in a 3-4-3 instead of a 10 dropping back like in a 4-2-3-1, a balling playing CB moves forward atimes.

So can Fabregas continually fit Chelsea's midfield? yes and Conte knows it, last year he made it clear he was going with a defensive approach so lets see how it pans out this season with a more attacking shift with UCL as the aim.

Do you have a reliable source for the bolded?

Modified :- whoever said fabregas cannot play in a 2man midfield? Can you furnish us with the said post?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:27am On Sep 25, 2017
Lana1:
Just look at. angry
Better no vex us. If not, we go buy ur whole club join, liquidate am, come turn Emirates to shopping mall! grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2017
Nihilist:
6 minutes of defensive master class. I feel like putting on boot and shinpad right now and going to slide tackle my manager in the boardroom

I dont coach tackles - Shut up
If I have to make a tackle, I have alre... - Shut da fvckup bro
You don't need to tackle, just positi.... - Shut it fam

I don't want to hear it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOYZoZpU27E

Nice compilation...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2017
diggz:

Nice compilation...

They don't make defenders like they used to. Puyol in his prime was just magnificent. And then those Italians...Oh Lord
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Thank God I am not the devil grin

If I hear...!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:46am On Sep 25, 2017
Nihilist:

They don't make defenders like they used to. Puyol in his prime was just magnificent. And then those Italians...Oh Lord

Nesta,maldini,cafu,thuram,carlos...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:48am On Sep 25, 2017
Use to like zamborotta alot too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2017
Lana1,eph12,weedtaker,leyqute

Why the weeping and gnashing of teeth in your thread?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
diggz:

Why the weeping and gnashing of teeth in your thread?
Lol grin

Is it your weeping and gnashing of teeth? Your own weeping and gnashing is on the way. This weekend is the d day. We will be here to console you all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
eph12:

Lol grin

Is it your weeping and gnashing of teeth? Your own weeping and gnashing is on the way. This weekend is the d day. We will be here to console you all

Which of the weeping...,City or moratas weeping? cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lana1:
Just look at. angry
abeg buy wengay join sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Tell me what you would have had mou do? The team was having a terrible day, heck they couldn't keep the ball. How are you supposed to attack when you can't keep the ball? How is it mou's fault they couldn't keep the ball? The coach did what was best. if he didn't lock up shop, we would have drawn or even lost. Any other coach would have drawn that match.

And I didn't ask them to decamp because they complained about the teams play, it is the needless comparison to City that irks me.

The snake man...... cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lana1:
Na so. Na to dey deliver other People's mails up and down u sabi.

We re still waiting for u to come and tell us what u were smoking when u said Hazard ll make nominations list for Puskas!!
forgive and forget mumu grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) ... (19289) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.