Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10513757 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3748) (3749) (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) (3754) ... (19150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

2 goals in 5 seasons of CL is poor
grin grin sergio Ramos has scored more
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Miroslav Klose has 16 world cup goals while C. Ronaldo has just 3, are you saying Klose is better than him?

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Segadem:

Miroslav Klose has 16 world cup goals while C. Ronaldo has just 3, are you saying Klose is better than him?
You get time... Wonder how people haven't detected his trolling technique

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Segadem:

Chai, this is TKO.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Alvaro Morata lauded Chelsea manager Antonio Conte after the striker netted a vital goal at Atletico Madrid in the Champions League on Wednesday.
The 24-year-old joined Chelsea for £55 million in the summer and he met Eden Hazard's cross to score his seventh goal in seven games for the club. The former Real Madrid striker celebrated his equaliser with Conte and ran to him during his goal celebration. Michy Batshuayi then came on for Morata and went on to score the winner in the 94th minute.

Morata is grateful that his move to London has turned around completely after he missed a penalty in a shootout defeat against Arsenal in the Community Shield. “I came to Chelsea because one club and one coach believed in me. Now I have all of these things and I'm very happy,” Morata said at the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium. "The first official match I made a mistake and I suffer for a few days. "The people doesn't see the situation, but I grow up, take out my character and now the things are OK and we hope to continue like this. [b]It's always a difficult challenge [to adapt to England. It's the most competitive league in the world. "Yes, it's physical and it's the league with the most teams who can win the title. Strong teams. I'm very happy, not just for me, but for all the team. It's very important. It's very important for us because we saw the Chelsea level for all the European teams.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ancelloti to ac millan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Ancelloti to ac millan.
he should go and retire joor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
cstr1000:
Hazard usually beats three defenders and then makes the pass that leads to the pass that then leads to goal. His contribution does not always show up on the stats board but anybody that watched the game knows hazard was the most talented player on the pitch.
[s]No manager with functional brain cells would choose greizman over hazard if given a choice. The gulf in class is huge.[/s]
so we can confer the title "Assister of the Assist Man" on your god grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Segadem:

Klose has delievered at world cups Ronaldo has delivered at Champions league over 100 CL goals and counting

Abeg where Hazard don deliver beside Calabash cup

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
elrony:
And please, love ramdeuter as your neighbour , he needs our collective sympathy during this trying time! cry

You have to be a Milan, Madrid or Barca fan to troll Bayern, It doesnt make sense when a beggar trolls Dangote because he lost 100M
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
The Data Day: Atletico Madrid v Chelsea

It was a fine collective effort last night according to the statistics from the game, although one individual in particular stood out…

Eden Hazard shone during his time on the pitch and he completed six dribbles, three times as many as any other player. He also played seven key passes, including his assist for Alvaro Morata’s equaliser. No other player made more than three. The Belgian was also the most fouled player on the pitch, illegally stopped four times.

We had 18 attempts to Atletico’s 12, with two-thirds of ours from inside the box and half of our on-target efforts (four) finding the net. A further five were blocked.

We restricted Atletico to five efforts from inside our box.

Michy Batshuayi’s winner was one of six chances we created from set-pieces, with the Belgian’s close-range strike arriving at the end of a well-worked free-kick.

Morata scored his first Champions League goal for the Blues with one of his game-high six attempts. Hazard had four.

The possession was more or less equally shared with the Blues having 50.2 per cent of the ball, and 704 touches of it compared to Atletico’s 701. Our hosts made two more passes than our 497, but when it came to key passes, we made twice as many (18) as our opponents.

Cesar Azpilicueta completed the most accurate passes (71) on the pitch. Our overall pass completion rate was 82 per cent.

In terms of aerial duels won, Marcos Alonso recorded a game-high four with Gary Cahill not far behind on three. The captain made a game-high seven clearances, with David Luiz intercepted the ball on four occasions, the most of anyone in blue.

We made 26 successful tackles with Tiemoue Bakayoko and N’Golo Kante responsible for a joint game-high five each. Cesc Fabregas won all four of the tackles he attempted, and overall our tackle success rate was 81 per cent.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2017/09/the-data-day--atletico-madrid-v-chelsea.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Klose has delievered at world cups Ronaldo has delivered at Champions league over 100 CL goals and counting

Abeg where Hazard don deliver beside Calabash cup
The champions league is a local competition compared to the world cup because it consist of only of European teams, so while ronaldo is still yet to deliver goals in the world cup or even take portugal to a crucial stage in the world cup like semis then ronaldo is a local champion and cannot be mentioned in the same sentence with klose, if you think otherwise then i dont see hw hazard is a local champion or a bad player because of lack of goals in the champions league, hazard is a player that brings creativity to the team, he dribbles 2 or 3 players and then make a pass to a player that makes the other pas for the goal, i still remembered hw he got an open neat last season against man city but decided to make a pass 4 costa that made an awful miss, that would have been an assist.. if you think hazard cannot be mentioned in the same sentence with ronaldo or griezmann then ronaldo shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence as klose.. if the EPL is local to the champions league, then both the EPL and CL are very much local to the world cup.. grin grin wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 12:37am On Sep 29, 2017
Never gets old grin cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:56am On Sep 29, 2017
Igerizee:

The champions league is a local competition compared to the world cup because it consist of only of European teams, so while ronaldo is still yet to deliver goals in the world cup or even take portugal to a crucial stage in the world cup like semis then ronaldo is a local champion and cannot be mentioned in the same sentence with klose, if you think otherwise then i dont see hw hazard is a local champion or a bad player because of lack of goals in the champions league, hazard is a player that brings creativity to the team, he dribbles 2 or 3 players and then make a pass to a player that makes the other pas for the goal, i still remembered hw he got an open neat last season against man city but decided to make a pass 4 costa that made an awful miss, that would have been an assist.. if you think hazard cannot be mentioned in the same sentence with ronaldo or griezmann then ronaldo shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence as klose.. if the EPL is local to the champions league, then both the EPL and CL are very much local to the world cup.. grin grin wink

How is the biggest club competition a local competition
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:24am On Sep 29, 2017
Morata : ‘The Premier League is the most competitive league in the world,’ he said. ‘It’s physical and it’s the league with the most teams who can win the title.'

What of burnthisleaguedown bro?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:35am On Sep 29, 2017
On hazard: ‘It’s not difficult playing with this kind of player,’ Morata said. ‘He’s one of the three best players in the world. It’s easy for me playing with him.’

What of dayo's renato sanchez and zaha?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:58am On Sep 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

You have to be a Milan, Madrid or Barca fan to troll Bayern, It doesnt make sense when a beggar trolls Dangote because he lost 100M

True it does not make sense, the coefficients just do not add up.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 5:08am On Sep 29, 2017
Aguero involved in an accident..out injured for weeks...wishing him speedy recovery

So this probably means jesus and the terrifying sane would lead d line against us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:15am On Sep 29, 2017
Thecassanova:
Never gets old grin cheesy

Madness cheesy cheesy super Mario grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:43am On Sep 29, 2017
jhorjhor:
Aguero involved in an accident..out injured for weeks...wishing him speedy recovery

So this probably means jesus and the terrifying sane would lead d line against us
Read the news, it seems Man City will be without Aguero and Mendy on their visit to the bridge.

Is this the beginning of Man City's fall, not really with a front three of Sterling, Gabriel and Sane Man City is still truly a force. David Silva and De Bruyne are still fit to play.

Is this how Chelsea retains the title?

Aguero needs Airmark's professional prayer services as the 'witches' chasing him are plenty. What a freakish injury, well I guess the race for the golden boot is between Kane, Lukaku and Morata.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:44am On Sep 29, 2017
CapitalCee:

Don't mind the. Shekpe fans, Imagine some one is asking apart from goals how else is an attacker better than the other. Very soon somebody go ask , apart from Trophies how else is Ferguson better than Moyes.
No sense in what you typed. Griezman is a forward while Hazard is an Attacking midfielder/winger. Btw, Hazard scored 16 goals in the league last season so what are you hyperventilating for.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:58am On Sep 29, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Who else noticed the number of views is increasing?

Na here I dey this night. cheesy

Chelseafan1, where art thou oh Zerubabeel grin

Lmaaao... ..weyrey, which one be Zerubabbel again nitori olohun

I dey Bayern thread dey read Ramudeen's lamentations.

I remembered when he was ejaculating all over the board cos they signed Tolisso and James like say na Jesus Chirst son of Mary dem sign.

Baba don humble. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:07am On Sep 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lmaaao... ..weyrey, which one be Zerubabbel again nitori olohun

I dey Bayern thread dey read Ramudeen's lamentations.

I remembered when he was ejaculating all over the board cos they signed Tolisso and James like say na Jesus Chirst son of Mary dem sign.

Baba don humble. grin grin
bakayoko is better than that tolliso dude.. I am happy we didn't get him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:08am On Sep 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Eleriibu, if they ask you to show us that he scored only 2 ucl goals in 5 seasons now, u go dey shake like person wey get warapa.

Ur house is burnt down u dey here dey troll person wey shine against Atletico and ur overhyped Griezmann.

Mr Coefficient. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 6:25am On Sep 29, 2017

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:28am On Sep 29, 2017
MorataFC:
he should go and retire joor
Have some respect.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 6:51am On Sep 29, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Read the news, it seems Man City will be without Aguero and Mendy on their visit to the bridge.

Is this the beginning of Man City's fall, not really with a front three of Sterling, Gabriel and Sane Man City is still truly a force. David Silva and De Bruyne are still fit to play.

Is this how Chelsea retains the title?

Aguero needs Airmark's professional prayer services as the 'witches' chasing him are plenty. What a freakish injury, well I guess the race for the golden boot is between Kane, Lukaku and Morata.
Too early to judge buh i think the team will fare perfectly well without those two..and dont count aguero out of the golden boot race yet,he's done it before..he could come back and score 4-5goals in his first game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 6:55am On Sep 29, 2017
OEmperor:

Yeah I agree. But I rate him ahead of Debruyne

You just keep agreeing to everything ... did you have a mind of your own at all ?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:02am On Sep 29, 2017
See me celebrating as I read that Benjamin Mendy has ruptured his ACL. I dey fear that guy ehn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:10am On Sep 29, 2017
Ibime:
See me celebrating as I read that Benjamin Mendy has ruptured his ACL. I dey fear that guy ehn.

Aguero car cash

And fractured ribs.. Hospitalized
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:14am On Sep 29, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:

Aguero car cash

And fractured ribs.. Hospitalized

That one has not been confirmed by reputable news agency yet, besides if Aguero is injured it just gives Leroy Sane shirt who is another nigga to fear.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 7:15am On Sep 29, 2017
It's unfortunate that Aguero will miss Chelsea game.
I'm happy about it but I wish him speedy recovery too.

It's just harder to deal with a striker with both pace and stamina cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3748) (3749) (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) (3754) ... (19150) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, Itsrm(m), Leyqute(m), TemporaryHansel, airmark(m), andrewbaba44, Ihebu4chelsea(m), WhoDeyHause and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.