Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10546883 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3749) (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) (3754) (3755) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jalonking(m): 7:22am On Sep 29, 2017
Ibime:

That one has not been confirmed by reputable news agency yet, besides if Aguero is injured it just gives Leroy Sane shirt who is another nigga to fear.

Skysports...

They've just reported the accident
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 29, 2017
Bville02:

You just keep agreeing to everything ... did you have a mind of your own at all ?
I initially felt hazard was better cos I love hazard but I reason their achievements and saw Griezmann has achieved more as an individual. I still prefer Hazard but this way I can torment Chelsea fans grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 7:33am On Sep 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Iniesta bossed several finals, Hidden cant even take his team to major finals only thing like Calabash cup and Carling cup

WHen you score you get upgraded to attack. Ronaldo started as a winger he is now firmly in the category of attackers, same with Neymar and Griezmann. Before now Hazard was playing as a wing forward in a 4231, he was sterile, This is Hazards second season of playing as an attacker in a 433 but his lack of productivity made them push him to midfield

You seem to know much about Hazard.. The same Hazard you hate so much.. I guess this Hazard is giving you tough times... You just come here to argue and reduce the stress.. Lol.. Because you keep writing the same thing over and over again for the past 6 months now.. We know Hazard is a local champion. We know he has only 5 ULC goals.. We know he is Zahard.. We know he is not good enough for Real Madrid..
Can you just do me a favour? Stop talking

You are a very intelligent man no doubt but when you argue about Hazard you words look like a mad man on the loose.. A man man typing aggressively to satisfy himself .. I don't just know why folks here keep arguing with you over Hazard..

Hazard himself said he is am not concerned with scoring goals.. As long as he create chances and another player scores and the team wins I'm satisfied..
You should to know every player can't be Messi and Ronaldo and his style so far is playing off for us..
We don't complain so why are your balls hot over a matter that is not yours..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2017
Hazard after Athletico Madrid game:

Cc. Funlord, Chelseafan1, airmark, raumdeuter.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:45am On Sep 29, 2017
Aguero out, and City still pose a formidable threat.

Sheikh dey vex o.

Moses needs to kick the living daylights out Sanes ankles.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2017
Nihilist:
Aguero out, and City still pose a formidable threat.

Sheikh dey vex o.

Moses needs to kick the living daylights out Sanes ankles.

Man city current forward can't stand the pressure of our defense be it sane Jesus sterling.. Only Aguero can... However what I fear most is man city midfield
Silver and KDB... I'm scared

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2017
Singapore1:

Man city current forward can't stand the pressure of our defense be it sane Jesus sterling.. Only Aguero can... However what I fear most is man city midfield

I'm not. We beat these guys home and away last season.

City will attack. We will see enough space. Otamendi is a very weak link. I think kompany is still unfit sef.

Hazard should just hunt that Otamendi down all game cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2017
Singapore1:

the only guys in that city team I dy fear is KDB and Silva. I just want bakayoko and kante never to let them hold the ball up to 10 seconds.. Sane ,jesus, sterling, our back 3 go share them 1, 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:06am On Sep 29, 2017
Yesterday result(UCL and Yoruba)
Coefficients 4-0 burndislesguedown
grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
the only guys in that city team I dy fear is KDB and Silva. I just want bakayoko and kante never to let them hold the ball up to 10 seconds.. Sane ,jesus, sterling, our back 3 go share them 1, 1
I don't thInk any player in the history of modern day football has hold ball for 10 seconds
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:24am On Sep 29, 2017
With or without aguero man city is going down tommorrow, I'm not happy the way we are celebrating his injury/absence
Last season we beat them home and away, we scored massive 5 goals and we give two cheap goals courtesy of Cahill and Thibaut Courtois.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2017
SailorXY:
so we can confer the title "Assister of the Assist Man" on your god grin grin
Even jose mourinho your new love will never choose greizman over hazard if he is offered a choice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2017
nonsoroyalty:
weedtaker this thread is __________ grin
Morata=lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2017
jhorjhor:
Too early to judge buh i think the team will fare perfectly well without those two..and dont count aguero out of the golden boot race yet,he's done it before..he could come back and score 4-5goals in his first game

Except Kane, Lukaku or Morata, with the way they are banging in good, experience serious goal draught i dont see Aguero taking the golden boot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2017
weedtaker:
Morata=lukaku
oya start the lukaku propaganda na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:49am On Sep 29, 2017
Singapore1:

I don't thInk any player in the history of modern day football has hold ball for 10 seconds
Goalkeepers, Iniesta, Xavi, Pirlo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2017
Singapore1:

With Kante and Bakayoko they will be ineffective. Gabriel won't easily play his street football and Moses won't be under so much pressure on his RW.

Chelsea will break their runs and intercept their passes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
bakayoko is better than that tolliso dude.. I am happy we didn't get him.
Mr. Coefficient you have a VMail via the Number 1 Cooperate Express.

Raumdueter

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Goalkeepers, Iniesta, Xavi, Pirlo cheesy
Lol at goalkeeper
This arsenal keeper comes to mind
Lehman

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2017
Tomorrow's game is between Chris and John, Andreas and Stones.

Meanwhile, Breaking News.

Am getting a report now, Chelseafan1, that Tolisso that was hyped in this thread to mock Bakayoko and label Chelsea board fools is under performing in BurntDownLeague.

The police with the help of Cobhams (CEVS does not get their hands dirty cheesy) will be digging out and finding those chelsea fans that rated Tolisso more than Bakayoko.

Few suscepts include: Airmark, Diggz, Raumdeuter, even the missing CEO Griffon etc.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

How is the biggest club competition a local competition
Am done with this, you just dislike hazard nothing else, anybody engaging in hazard talk with you needs a brain surgery, Absolute madness arguing with someone that'll neva see d light.. Drops mic undecided

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Am getting a report now, Chelseafan1, that Tolisso that was hyped in this thread to mock Bakayoko and label Chelsea board fools is under performing in BurntDownLeague.

The police with the help of Cobhams (CEVS does not get their hands dirty cheesy) will be digging out and finding those chelsea fans that rated Tolisso more than Bakayoko.

Few suscepts include: Airmark, Diggz, Raumdeuter, even the missing CEO Griffon etc.

Start looking for players in europe, not playing up to standard and tell people I preferred them to Chelsea players, to get likes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2017
airmark:

Start looking for players in europe, not playing up to standard and tell people I preferred them to Chelsea players, to get likes.
Lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2017
My prayer is totenham should just draw real madrid in one of d legs..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2017
Breaking News

Dear value customer

Thank you for allowing Cobham express to serve you and handle your letters, we are grateful for the opportunity to serve you..

This letter is to notify you of your new service rate effective 30th 09 2017. Over the last few years our customer base has grown substantially, in order to continue to provide the same level of customer satisfaction , a company wide expansion was necessary such expansion are costly and increase cost of operation , as a result of these we have NEW FEE for MAIL Delivery

New fee are as follows

1 mail = one football fact
In order to help you deliver a mail you have to end your message with a quote or a football fact

Failure to do so means your mail will be sent back to you with insult

Thanks
Yours Unfaithfully
Singapore1

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Aided by the commander in chief of scout forces, the godfather of integration, and the TI-styled King of the SouthYouth

Dr Bigk.....

*Gunshot sound*

The moniker known as nihilist is dead - from an unfortunate accident with a blender, 2 wraps of fufu, and his testicles. We will be controlling this account from now on.

The name nihilist was about to mention before meeting his demise was BigKevin.

BigKevin.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
Singapore1:
Breaking News

Dear value customer

Thank you for allowing Cobham express to serve you and handle your letters, we are grateful for the opportunity to serve you..

This letter is to notify you of your new service rate effective 30th 09 2017. Over the last few years our customer base has grown substantially, in order to continue to provide the same level of customer satisfaction , a company wide expansion was necessary such expansion are costly and increase cost of operation , as a result of these we have NEW FEE for MAIL Delivery

New fee are as follows

1 mail = one football fact
In order to help you deliver a mail you have to end your message with a quote or a football fact

Failure to do so means your mail will be sent back to you with insult

Thanks
Yours Unfaithfully
Singapore1

Endorsed!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nihilist:

Aided by the commander in chief of scout forces, the godfather of integration, and the TI-styled King of the SouthYouth

Dr Bigk.....

*Gunshot sound*

The moniker known as nihilist is dead - from an unfortunate accident with a blender, 2 wraps of fufu, and his testicles. We will be controlling this account from now on.

BigKevin.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nihilist:

Dr Bigk.....

*Gunshot sound*

BigKevin.

Skimpledawg is yet to provide the whereabouts of Bigkesh after rumours spread of war between Funlord and Lordfalcao over the title of ***-lord (a 3 letter word that became unofficially yet unanimously agreed to be illegal in this thread). There has been peace but Bigkesh is still missing.

After the death of Abacha there is still cause to celebrate in NL Chelsea Thread as Vangay seems to have passed away.

Thank God Nihilist is alive, we will survive the Raumdueter Apocalypse.

Customers are advised to avoid the exploitation of Cobhams.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Igerizee:

Lmao

I don't know if I should call it a clickbait for likes. Na me be the no.1 suspect. If you ask for where I preferred tolisso now, he will go blank.

Nihilist:

Dr Bigk.....

*Gunshot sound*

BigKevin.

Agbowo strikers are coming for you. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
BlueAngel444:

What do you mean by underperforming?

A player who has made 4 appearances, scored 1 goal, made an assist, recorded 2.6 shots per game with a pass success of 90% all from defensive midfield is underperforming?

How do you manage to think?

Bayern as a team are misfiring, how is that Tolisso's burden to bear?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3749) (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) (3754) (3755) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: larride(m), StatusSymbol and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.