Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10499133 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3847) (3848) (3849) (3850) (3851) (3852) (3853) ... (19145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
Back to Back defeat, but na our draw pain them pass

wetin concern me

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
Dongorgon5:
walai this defeat pain me ass,I just lock up for the bar where I dey,willian rubbish display con put salt for injury cos na becos of that guy Egbon nihilist use me collect likes cheesy
But that one don go,nihilist na one bros I respect and like on this forum.

Willian campaign is in full gear now....I no want see him name for epl or UCL games o! Carabao dey ok for am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
dopeJemi:
Back to Back defeat, but na our draw pain them pass

wetin concern me

Welcome sir...which music you want?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
chrisley024:
Two party venues today grin grin
I never thought a day like this will come brother cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Dongorgon5:
walai this defeat pain me ass,I just lock up for the bar where I dey,willian rubbish display con put salt for injury cos na becos of that guy Egbon nihilist use me collect likes cheesy
But that one don go,nihilist na one bros I respect and like on this forum.

Bros na me respect you pass.

Honestly. If no be say protocol demands retaliation when you wan whoze me in public, I for no even yarn anything.

Next time if you wan slap me, just pm me privately and I go respectfully collect the slap and go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
diggz:

Willian campaign is in full gear now....I no want see him name for epl or UCL games o! Carabao dey ok for am.
Erm what about Europa league next season? Will he be allowed to play that competition too assuming you guys don't make it with the bigger boys?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
See numbers of viewers na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
diggz:

shey I tell you that useless club go Bleep up
I sensed trouble from the line up that club is bleeped
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
diggz:

Toooh.....e pain me Sha! I no go lie cry cry assuming una loose like arsnal too my day for dey made grin
Well how can I make it better for you brother?

May your woes continue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
If mourinho signs Ozil......I would start supporting Sunderland
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
Diggz, any news on moses injury?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
eph12:

Erm what about Europa league next season? Will he be allowed to play that competition too assuming you guys don't make it with the bigger boys?

We no dey go Europa sorry... probably if or when he joins arsssnal, he may get a chance to play there grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
diggz:

Welcome sir...which music you want?
we were, we were Champions!!!
play that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Diggz, any news on moses injury?

Na 3weeks e go definitely be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
dopeJemi:

we were, we were Champions!!!

play that cheesy

Fvck you sir! Next.......... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
Victornezzar:
If mourinho signs Ozil......I would start supporting Sunderland
I would take Ozil over Mhiki and Mata any day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nihilist:
How shït do you you have to be if Tom cleverly of all people scored the winning goal against you.

They should even subtract 3 points from Arsenal for that.
we had cabaye score (with help from Azpi) and his kid kind of dominated us. I think we all have our Ls to keep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
Now that everybody has cooled down, I can sneak this in.

Can we finally just move to a back 4?

We have the players for it now.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
diggz:

Fvck you sir! Next.......... grin grin
hahahahahaha

bye Bitch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Please ooo.....Though mata and mkhi brain dey touch sumtymz but dey can't be slow as Ozil
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
diggz:

Na 3weeks e go definitely be.
that's long 3 weeks o.
Can we bank on zappacustard?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

Please ooo.....Though mata and mkhi brain dey touch sumtymz but dey can't be slow as Ozil
Take defensive duties off Ozil which the 2Ms are not good at either, his vision and passing skills eclipse that of the both of them, which is the basic requirement of Jose's 10.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Take defensive duties off Ozil which the 2Ms are not good at either, his vision and passing skills eclipse that of the both of them, which is the basic requirement of Jose's 10.
Ozil hardly performs in big games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
diggz:

Wetin!!!!?

Cc chelseafan1

Add Musonda to that list bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dubylhover(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
ToyinDipo:
straight up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

Ozil hardly performs in big games
How is Mata or Mhiki any different?
If he finds space in any game, he will prove his quality, like the title winning assist against Barca at Camp Nou
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
Useless team grin angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nihilist:

I no mind o.

As long as shoezone get airmax brand .

Because na airmax specifically you talk.

Its a Habibi thing

Certainly you haven't been to Shoezone Nihilist. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ter Stegen just dey save Barca here. Griezmann don fire on am twice now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
ToyinDipo:

How is Mata or Mhiki any different?
If he finds space in any game, he will prove his quality, like the title winning assist against Barca at Camp Nou
Ozil nd sanchez are both fed up with Arsenal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nihilist:

If the answer to all these questions is no, the you can just ignore me. It will cost you nothing to pay me no mind

Don't get it twisted. I was never trying to say you're wrong or right in the pro-youth vs anti-youth or pro-the right youth saga. I was just clowning around trying to catch fun that's why I generally mentioned a lot of names. It's why I even pointed your defence points whenever this issue comes up.

I don't even engage in the issue as I no be Chelsea fan and I have my own cross to bear. And the only time I ever joined I pointed out Musonda needs more chances but I won't blame Conte as he coaches a big club where there's enormous pressure and time for chances for youths are not considered. So i was just generally trolling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pataki:
Shay una no go face relegation so? undecided Crystal Palace of all team.....aiye ma ni ka oh! Zaha, Sakho, and the rest come dey tapiopio against Chelsea.... grin

Watford 2 - 1 Arsenal.

Indeed, we re serving a living God!!

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3847) (3848) (3849) (3850) (3851) (3852) (3853) ... (19145) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DynamoDeGreat, Agadinaagwuofe, FergieRaww(m), BlueMann, zeusis(m), kingBolton, Caicedobets(m), KanielOutis92, Neimarjr, Roland17(m), 5inchdick, rooftops, Benwallt(m), poshemmanuel(m), andrewbaba44, Realtord43, Unlimited22, Vischy, SamHarruna(m), Leyqute(m), onyeomaonyeoma(m), Yustash001(m), Ibime(m), 100smile(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.