Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10537873 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3849) (3850) (3851) (3852) (3853) (3854) (3855) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nice save Oblak...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
Suarez dey vex o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
City vs Napoli is going to be one A-bomb of a football game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Juventus down

Barcelona next cheesy

Double L for you tonight tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
Unlimited22:
man city go win them at d ethiad..no question
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lavoca: 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
Unlimited22:
Nothing special.Just some 22 grown men wanting to keep possession
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
diggz:

E Jo....Na who get this mail? If you know you are the owner of this mail, just respond before we fish you out grin

They know themselves. I told them the difference between DeBruyne and their favourite son is urgency, vision and delivery. See some of the first time passes and crosses De Bruyne was making today, if it was their favourite son, all of those would end in dribbles rather than goals

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ibime:

They know themselves. I told them the difference between DeBruyne and their favourite son is urgency, vision and delivery. See some of the first time passes and crosses De Bruyne was making today, if it was their favourite son, all of those would end in dribbles rather than goals

Chaiiiii....Burr kdb is a baller mehn. That boy most likely will do 20+ assist this season. The boy moves the ball around so effortlessly...it makes me want to scream for joy. Omo...players get mate. I won't be surprised if one of madrid or barca come calling for his signature next season.

Cc u know ursefs grin grin respond to yah mail grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
just saying.

Everytime moses doesn't play or get sent off by card or injury, we always end up losing or not having a great game.
Except for one or two games sha.

He is like a good luck charm.
Nothing like good charm here. Zappa seems to have more pace than moses plus his delivery is better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
diggz:
Wait o...! What did hazard play today?
lol he almost scored a goal. Don't know why he didn't try to take on players the few times he was given the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
pamcode:
lol he almost scored a goal. Don't know why he didn't try to take on players the few times he was given the ball.

Not even concerned about him taking on players...he failed to impact the game in anyway today, just like his brother willian. I have be pinning his shaky performances to him coming back from injury, however after next weekend, I will wipe out that excuse from my memory.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
diggz:

Chaiiiii....Burr kdb is a baller mehn. That boy most likely will do 20+ assist this season. The boy moves the ball around so effortlessly...it makes me want to scream for joy. Omo...players get mate. I won't be surprised if one of madrid or barca come calling for his signature next season.

Kdb is a good player, however, he knows his soccer daddy, who also doubles as his captain in the national team.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
airmark:

Kdb is a good player, however, he knows his soccer daddy, who also doubles as his captain in the national team.

Soccer daddy needs to start doing is work o! Na after next weekend match I go start to shout if I no see any improvement from him. The trio of hazard,willian and batshuayi(I can even excuse this one cuz he didn't get the balls though I noticed he failed to create space for him self) needs to do better mbok,if not,na bye bye to top 4 finish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
diggz:

Soccer daddy needs to start doing is work o! Na after next weekend match I go start to shout if I no see any improvement from him. The trio of hazard,willian and batshuayi(I can even excuse this one cuz he didn't get the balls though I noticed he failed to create space for him self) needs to do better mbok,if not,na bye bye to top 4 finish.

Why would you excuse batshuayi? Did you see that cross from azpi in the 1st half, where he already showed him where he wanted to dash to, and later made a stupid second run and killed the chance? I missed morata there. Did you see how he killed possessions many times? He was not even running behind their defenders for fab passes.
That was how he played poorly against cyprus. He is never chelsea's quality, he can just be coming in few minutes to 90 mins to try his luck.

Hazard played not so well, no doubt. But as you said let's see him in subsequent matches. When you are coming back from a serious injury, sometimes there are glitches until you hit it.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lamentations of the damned still going on?

Sanunku da aiki! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:00am On Oct 15, 2017
So Conte allow Hodgson take am gba star.
Who's next? Silva and Watford?
It's a long season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 4:53am On Oct 15, 2017
I think there's no point in completing the league. Give City the title now and cancel the rest of the games. Let the English teams focus on CL instead of pointless league fixtures.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:45am On Oct 15, 2017
Ibime:

baba no be lie... See those defense splitting passes and one time low cross delivery wey KDB dy play, if na hazard before he go dribble players go regroup. Its been long I saw someone play so direct from the midfield after lampard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:19am On Oct 15, 2017
diggz:

We in Catalonia are watching in keen interest. I just hope Madrid won't snatch him before us or City doesn't smell UCL success.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:24am On Oct 15, 2017
Debroslink:

We in Catalonia are watching in keen interest. I just hope Madrid won't snatch him before us or City doesn't smell UCL success.

So bcuz of kdb you now want fraudiola to fail in the cl? grin anyways,dude most likely will end up with madrid or Psg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:33am On Oct 15, 2017
diggz:

So bcuz of kdb you now want fraudiola to fail in the cl? grin anyways,dude most likely will end up with madrid or Psg

PSG is a step down for Kdb. And why should Pep win a competition my team is involved in? Unless we're knocked out sha.

Pep Don turn Kdb and Silva to Xavi and Iniesta of his team. Assists and 'semi-assists' for Kdb were up to 5 yesterday for Kdb.

My God shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:36am On Oct 15, 2017
Leyqute:
Q: What is a Chelsea?

Chelsea is the new Arsenal.

Q: What is Arsenal?

Arsenal is the new Crystal Palace. cheesy

Leyqute u be weyrey angry grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2017
Debroslink:

PSG is a step down for Kdb. And why should Pep win a competition my team is involved in?
Unless we're knocked out sha.

Pep Don turn Kdb and Silva to Xavi and Iniesta of his team. Assists and 'semi-assists' for Kdb were up to 5 yesterday for Kdb.

My God shocked

How is Psg a step down for kdb? Has he played in a bigger team than Psg before?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:42am On Oct 15, 2017
Debroslink:

PSG is a step down for Kdb. And why should Pep win a competition my team is involved in? Unless we're knocked out sha.

My God shocked
Go and support your Rakatic and Gomes. We don't want your bad luck.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:46am On Oct 15, 2017
diggz:

How is Psg a step down for kdb? Has he played in a bigger team than Psg before?

I'm talking about the competitive nature of the French league. The teams there are poor. Ceteris Paribus, Kdb should notch up to 40 assists from that poor league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:52am On Oct 15, 2017
Neymar1095:

Go and support your Rakatic and Gomes. We don't want your bad luck.

You go just dey jam talk anyhow.

In 10 matches without Neymar, we've had 9 wins and a draw. How is that bad luck?

#GTFOOMyMention

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:59am On Oct 15, 2017
Debroslink:

You go just dey jam talk anyhow.

In 10 matches without Neymar, we've had 9 wins and a draw. How is that bad luck?

#GTFOOMyMention
Lol.... You didn't add the super Cup were Madrid Flogged Barca. Leave Kelvin alone and go Praise Gomes shitttt

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:07am On Oct 15, 2017
Debroslink:

I'm talking about the competitive nature of the French league. The teams there are poor. Ceteris Paribus, Kdb should notch up to 40 assists from that poor league.

Oh ok.,.....I get were you coming from now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:11am On Oct 15, 2017
lordfalcao:
baba no be lie... See those defense splitting passes and one time low cross delivery wey KDB dy play, if na hazard before he go dribble players go regroup. Its been long I saw someone play so direct from the midfield after lampard.
Lampard? This guys are are out and out midfielders. If you were expecting Hazard to drop in to the midfield and start throwing defence splitting passes to Michy 'no presence' Batshuayi then am sorry. l know Hazard didn't play well in our last two league games and there is almost no excuse except perhaps injury after effects but let be true with ourself.

P. S I am not debating who is better between Hazard and De Bruyne just pointing out their different style of play.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:30am On Oct 15, 2017
Today is Sunday We should hold a vigil to wish injuries on Cahill and Willian . Who's in?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Today is Sunday We should hold a vigil to wish injuries on Cahill and Willian . Who's in?

No we don't need dem to pick injuries. They should quietly play only carabao games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2017
diggz:

No we don't need dem to pick injuries. They should quietly play only carabao games.

Still can't get over how Sakho completely molested Willian for that 2nd goal, what the actual Bleep was he doing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3849) (3850) (3851) (3852) (3853) (3854) (3855) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nathz45 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.