Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10521347 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3863) (3864) (3865) (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nice defending from Maguire
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
I think it is safe to say iheanacho will struggle to fit into this Leicester team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
Mahrez!!! shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
diggz:
I think it is safe to say iheanacho will struggle to fit into this Leicester team.

How has he fared so far?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Chelsea players after crystal palace game.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
Chadli scores grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
airmark:

How has he fared so far?

He just caused the free kick which chadli scored from asides that he looks like a misfit in this Leicester team.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
obainojazz:
Chelsea players after crystal palace game.

Tormentor.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
Mahrez......goal!!! cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
diggz:

Tormentor.....
One kind shepkite mosquito gave me malaria, couldn't join the party going on then. Well, thanks to some anti-barcateria....I'm better now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
obainojazz:
One kind shepkite mosquito gave me malaria, couldn't join the party going on then. Well, thanks to some anti-barcateria....I'm better now.

Fvcker cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
diggz:

Tx chief,you too bruv...you remember Yo-yo?

Ohhh you bet I do.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
diggz:

He just caused the free kick which chadli scored from asides that he looks like a misfit in this Leicester team.

Hmmnn. I just hope he doesn't lose his place in the world cup team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
airmark:

Hmmnn. I just hope he doesn't lose his place in the world cup team.

That won't happen...asides chinco ighalo who else can we call up?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
I wonder why people keep engaging raundeuter in hazard debate.
Are you people trying to change his mind or something?
Its not as if him admitting that hazard is a great player will stop him for winning or not winning ballon d'or.

You cannot win a debate with someone that will keep turning you like amala.
u have to be willing to turn like amala too if you want to win the debate.

If hazard performs like he did against athletico, he will remind you of 2 goals in ucl open play. If he doesn't, he will compare him to some shitty player that cannot even lace his aglet.
So where is the win?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Creatrixity(m): 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Chelsea dey seriously fall hand o!! See Gary Cahill trying to blow the ball away from Wilfried Zaha like a trumpeter!

From this moment onward, I'm calling that ninja "Gary Aang", the last airbender defender!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Chelsea have already lost their title due to a bad summer transfer window, says Chris Sutton
Do you agree?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:01am On Oct 17, 2017
diggz:

That won't happen...asides chinco ighalo who else can we call up?

I don't know what happened to gbolahan salami. Don't be surprised when one olanrewaju kayode displaces him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:24am On Oct 17, 2017

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:57am On Oct 17, 2017
Creatrixity:
Chelsea dey seriously fall hand o!! See Gary Cahill trying to blow the ball away from Wilfried Zaha like a trumpeter!

From this moment onward, I'm calling that ninja "Gary Aang", the last airbender defender!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6116395_img20171016233048_jpeg553f46ad0c4606473bf558b4d1b1b05d

No be today, e don tay

raumdeuter:

This Cahill new style of defending is top notch, Na to blow ball breeze
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Creatrixity(m): 7:28am On Oct 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

No be today, e don tay

Lmao! grin grin Omo, and the positions you'll catch him in are always spectacular!! The other time him position like person wey get constipation. This time him prostrate, dobale for fking Wilfried Zaha like primary school pikin wey dem wan flog for general assembly!!

This Gary is a bag of daily comedy I swear!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 7:47am On Oct 17, 2017
Creatrixity:

You wouldn't not blame Azp and Luiz for letting Zaha have a free run in the 2nd goal.

Luiz was out of position, so clueless. Azp was curved and you want Cahill at the other side to always do
the magic? Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

A coach who has failed to get a single win against top teams away from home in more than 2seasons.....Shey na coach be dat one ?

Modafvcking Train /Double decker bus parking expensive Sam allardyce.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:05am On Oct 17, 2017
Oasis...007:
JM really needs to change his Tactics and Mentality against Big Teams. It's not funny we couldn't win against any of the big Teams - very pathetic.

Parking Buses with deflated Tyres every time against Top Teams is uncalled for, ain't they Humans in the Team?! Are we playing against Machines?! What quality do all these Teams get that we don't have?!

Truth be said; it's simply an Act of inferiority Complex from Jose Mourinho. It's kinda frustrating and annoying watching United against the Top Teams.

After insulting Conte just to realize you have a bigger special fraud as a coach cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:11am On Oct 17, 2017
Broda lana1 before he saw the special fraud stats against top teams;

Lana1:
It would seem majority of the news on the media today was focused on how "Mourinho parked the bus vs Liverpool". And not how "the Italian Tony Pulis with a little dose of pashun lost two games in a row, one of which was to fûcking Crystal Palace".
undecided

After seeing the stats of the special fraud;

Lana1:
lipsrsealed

Lana1:
Special One lipsrsealed

Who say life ain't a bytch? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2017
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is considering pushing Andreas Christensen into midfield for his side’s Champions League group stage clash with Roma.

The Blues sit top of their group after two wins from two, the last of which came during a brilliant 2-1 win away at Atletico Madrid.

Chelsea’s fortunes on home soil have not been as smooth and Conte was furious after his side lost to Crystal Palace on Saturday.

Alvaro Morata could return against Roma but Chelsea’s small squad has been hit by injuries to N’Golo Kante and Victor Moses.

It’s left Conte short of options and he’s considering putting Christensen into a midfield three against the Serie A giants, according to the Telegraph.

Chelsea’s best performance of the season away at Atletico came with a three-man midfield and Eden Hazard was paired with Morata up top.

David Luiz is another option to push into midfield, having played there in Chelsea’s 2-1 win against Tottenham in August.

~ Metro

Just play Luiz in the midfield already please....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:37am On Oct 17, 2017
Off topic:

Jacob Zuma statue in Imo state.

Right or wrong?

For me, everything is wrong with it.

Cc: Chelseafan1, raumdeuter, Ibime, Nihilist, funlord, debroslink, lordfalcao, digzz and Lana1 and others.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 8:41am On Oct 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Taca de Portugal x2, Premiere de. Liga x2, Uefa Cup.
English. Premier league X3, FA cup Football League Cup x4. Europa league.
Super Copa Italia, Seris A x2, Copa Italia.
Spanish super Cup, La Liga, Copa dey Rey and Uefa Champions league x2.

The above makes him the undisputed most successful manager still in the game. That should be what you need to display here , not one useless and imaginary away games versus big clubs rubbish.
I reckon a giant trophy is resting inside the Liverpool's trophy cabinet now, as a result of the "Mini Top Six League" they won last year.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2017
CapitalCee:

[s]Taca de Portugal x2, Premiere de. Liga x2, Uefa Cup.
English. Premier league X3, FA cup Football League Cup x4. Europa league.
Super Copa Italia, Seris A x2, Copa Italia.
Spanish super Cup, La Liga, Copa dey Rey and Uefa Champions league x2.

The above makes him the undisputed most successful manager still in the game. That should be what you need to display here , not one useless and imaginary away games versus big clubs rubbish.
I reckon a giant trophy is resting inside the Liverpool's trophy cabinet now, as a result of the "Mini Top Six League" they won last year. [/s]
shey, if you just ignore that post, dem no go pay you your salary abi wetin? no be everything wey you see for internet deserve reply.

Or you think you're the only one who knows José is currently the most successful manager in the game? Smh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2017
diggz:

A coach who has failed to get a single win against top teams away from home in more than 2seasons.....Shey na coach be dat one ?

Modafvcking Train /Double decker bus parking expensive Sam allardyce.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who has won more than every manager, I think in years to come, his grandchildren will be more in awe of viewing an Image displaying his excellent form (albeit away) against big clubs than playing with a glut of shinny ostentatious metal. These children really have a tough choice to make apparently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3863) (3864) (3865) (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), BlueRayDick, kad199 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.