Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10624888 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3864) (3865) (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) ... (19270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2017
hensben:
Off topic:

Jacob Zuma statue in Imo state.

Right or wrong?

For me, everything is wrong with it.

Cc: Chelseafan1, raumdeuter, Ibime, Nihilist, funlord, debroslink, lordfalcao, digzz and Lana1 and others.

Waste of public funds. Waste of time and effort. Doesn't even make sense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2017
hensben:
Off topic:

Right or wrong?

Cc: funlord.

Pure uncut nonsense! It seems there is a plan for some kind of investment drive from the south African government into imo that requires this sort of ass kissing because zuma is actually a waste of political space so I don't even understand the need for a statue of him in imo state!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2017
Nihilist:

Waste of public funds. Waste of time and effort. Doesn't even make sense.
Are Nigeria political leaders deliberately stupid or it is sheer wickedness. I keep asking myself this question.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2017
funlord:

Pure uncut nonsense! It seems there is a plan for some kind of investment drive from the south African government into imo that requires this sort of ass kissing because zuma is actually a waste of political space so I don't even understand the need for a statue of him in imo state!
They have been mis-using titles now it is statue. Very shameful. Last week here SA police killed a Nigerian. Nobody is talking about that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2017
weedtaker:
shey, if you just ignore that post, dem no go pay you your salary abi wetin? no be everything wey you see for internet deserve reply.

Or you think you're the only one who knows José is currently the most successful manager in the game? Smh.

Your moniker says it all. He is the most successful manager in the game, how is that your problem, and I can type anywhere in the cyberspace any number of times I want, but my surprise is how that is your concern.

So dayo posting an image of. Mourinho not winning his away games is unknown to everybody and one will need the almighty formula to decipher it.
Certainly the only thing I am not sure is which of the Class A drugs you have taken this morning.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2017
hensben:
Are Nigeria political leaders deliberately stupid or it is sheer wickedness. I keep asking myself this question.

No Political leader is stupid. It's impossible to make it to the top of the political pile in Nigeria if you're stupid. I don't know if they are all wicked either.

The only thing im sure of is that they are all greedy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2017
CapitalCee:

[s]Your moniker says it all. He is the most successful manager in the game, how is that your problem, and I can type anywhere in the cyberspace any number of times I want, but my surprise is how that is your concern.

So dayo posting an image of. Mourinho not winning his away games is unknown to everybody and one will need the almighty formula to decipher it.
Certainly the only thing I am not sure is which of the Class A drugs you have taken this morning.[/s]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 9:10am On Oct 17, 2017
hensben:
Off topic:

Right or wrong?

Cc: Chelseafan1, raumdeuter, Ibime, Nihilist, funlord, debroslink, lordfalcao, digzz and Lana1 and others.

Rochas is a disgrace to governance, it seems only conmen gets leadership positions in Nigeria
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2017
hensben:
Off topic:

Right or wrong?

very very wrong. I heard he is owing workers there. That 500mil he wasted like I heard on that will go along way in helping workers there.

But I think he is doing this because he will siphon all his loots to south Africa one day where he will have presidential protection
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2017
hensben:
Off topic:

Right or wrong?

For a man who is facing charges of corruption in his country to have a statue erected on his behalf in this country shows clearly how useless and corrupt this country is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2017
CapitalCee:

Who has won more than every manager, I think in years to come, his grandchildren will be more in awe of viewing an Image displaying his excellent form (albeit away) against big clubs than playing with a glut of shinny ostentatious metal. These children really have a tough choice to make apparently.

Sey na that one we dey talk ni...he is an expensive version of Sam allardyce or onigbinde #simples!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 10:06am On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=diggz post=61497123]Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is considering pushing Andreas Christensen into midfield for his side’s Champions League group stage clash with Roma.
I hope he plays Christensen in DM, he's the only one that would stay compact and position well. And his good passing skills can help.

Luiz good too in midfield, better than in back 3. The 3 trio of Luiz, baka, fab don't position well enough & go forward more leaving defense shattered in counter. But it's better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2017
hensben:
Off topic:

Right or wrong?

Roachass is about the worst thing that's ever happened to my state.

I know tons of workers in Nigeria he's been owing close to 6months, the other 6 he paid before was half of their actual pay.

The university is in shambles, roads are getting worse.

That man is a FRAUD.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2017
IMO Governor is clueless, here in SA the citizens hates Zuma. You rather compare them to Fowl than Zuma. Not even a statue of him is here, or street name for him sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2017
diggz:

Sey na that one we dey talk ni...he is an expensive version of Sam allardyce or onigbinde #simples!

Expensive onigbibde with TROPHIES to show
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=Thecassanova post=61499904][/quote]

I will prefer Luiz in the DM position bcuz I have seen enough of him there to trust he will do a good job,chris have not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2017
CapitalCee:

Expensive onigbibde with TROPHIES to show

Yes sir grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2017
hensben:
Off topic:

Right or wrong?

How can it ever be right? Don't get me wrong , I don't give a fvck if he chooses to raise a statue in honour of every president in imo stare, both dead or alive......I really can't be bothered. However, when same governor is owing pensioners and civil servants their pay for months without any hope of paying up before he leaves the office, then one needs to question the rationale behind wasting resources you claim not to have in the first place.

This is the same governor who chose to build gigantic Xmas tree in the state which was quoted to have cost over 500milion(I dunno if the amount is true) the last time instead of paying the pensioners and civil servants the pay that he owes them.

Rochas is a glorified thief of a governor and a greedy b@stard! And, building that yeye statue was wrong...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2017
Debroslink:

For a man who is facing charges of corruption in his country to have a statue erected on his behalf in this country shows clearly how useless and corrupt this country is.
I weak as I see am. Nigeria politicians don’t even have one respect for her citizen. In 2017 we still don’t have stable electricity, good roads or health care. Sorry state we found ourselves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2017
VargasVee:

Roachass is about the worst thing that's ever happened to my state.

I know tons of workers in Nigeria he's been owing close to 6months, the other 6 he paid before was half of their actual pay.

The university is in shambles, roads are getting worse.

That man is a FRAUD.

The uselessness of these governors or so called leaders can never be matched on earth. They are special breeds of modafvckers who don't give 2's if the masses are living or dying...what a scam they all are!

Even the street eating Ankara governor wants to run for presidency come 2019... cheesy This country have turned into comedy Central...what a shame!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2017
Thecassanova:
IMO Governor is clueless, here in SA the citizens hates Zuma. You rather compare them to Fowl than Zuma. Not even a statue of him is here, or street name for him sef.
Just imagine the disgrace.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
hensben:
Off topic:

Right or wrong?

I don't have a strong enough constitution to care about Nigerian politics.

The next statue to be uncovered next to Zuma might be that of Evans.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
hensben:
Off topic:

Right or wrong?

The statue yet to be uncovered next to Zuma might be that of Evans.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
diggz:
Broda lana1 before he saw the special fraud stats against top teams;

After seeing the stats of the special fraud;

Who say life ain't a bytch? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Egbon diggz, Mourinho having crappy away records has nothing to do with the Pashunate Italian Martin Jol losing two in a row - one of which was to the worst team in the league.

Besides didn't Mourinho win the league for ur club losing and drawing away to the top sides?? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lana1:
Egbon diggz, Mourinho having crappy away records has nothing to do with the Pashunate Italian Martin Jol losing two in a row - one of which was to the worst team in the league.

Besides didn't Mourinho win the league for ur club losing and drawing away to the top sides?? undecided

Oga Lana....what has Lord Conte failing to win two games in a row got to do with anything ? Is not the same team moanrinhoe aka the expensive onigbinde or Sam allardyce almost relegated, that Lord Conte used in winning the epl a season after?

You obviously missed the entire point of my post burr lemme ask you bros....why will a manager choose to park a double decker with a striker worth in excess of 85million pounds while playing the young English talent as a right back, and the French Henry as a left back, against a team that have conceded in virtually all their games this season if I am not mistaken?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
diggz:

Oga Lana....what has Lord Conte failing to win two games in a row got to do with anything ? Is not the same team moanrinhoe aka the expensive onigbinde or Sam allardyce almost relegated, that Lord Conte used in winning the epl a season after?

You obviously missed the entire point of my post burr lemme ask you bros....why will a manager choose to park a double decker with a striker worth in excess of 85million pounds while playing the young English talent as a right back, and the French Henry as a left back, against a team that have conceded in virtually all their games this season if I am not mistaken?
I honestly dont care about how/why Conte lost.

I only made that post to point out once again, the media bias towards anything that has to do with United.

My stance on Mourinho and his negative tactics us well known here. But why is everyone losing their shît because Mourinho decided to park vs Liverpool? And as a result, they even went to dig up his last 10 away games since 2015.
But not everyone willing to talk of how Italian Chuck Norris with extra pashun has led defending champions to two straight defeats - one of which was to fûcking Crystal Palace. Crystal Palace ffs. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ibime:

The statue yet to be uncovered next to Zuma might be that of Evans.
Lol @evans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
hensben:
Off topic:
Right or wrong?
For me, everything is wrong with it. .

Its not about Zuma, Even if the statue is of Angels it will still be wrong

So of all things wrong with Imo state na statue remain to address? How are the state roads in Imo? None of them can use the money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lana1:

I only made that post to point out once again, the media bias towards anything that has to do with United.

My stance on Mourinho and his negative tactics us well known here. But why is everyone losing their shît because Mourinho decided to park vs Liverpool? And as a result, they even went to dig up his last 10 away games since 2015.
But not everyone willing to talk of how Italian Chuck Norris with extra pashun has led defending champions to two straight defeats - one of which was to fûcking Crystal Palace. Crystal Palace ffs. undecided
italian chuck norris has has won the league for us,when will mourihno do that despite his miilions?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
[sup][/sup]
Lana1:

What is there to talk about a coach who just won the epl in his first season with a team threatening to end up in relegation a season before he took over?

I don't know why you think the media is only on moanrinhoes case here? Afterall...we have been dealing with speculations about contes job before the season even started, and it is still happening till now.

Anyways, you shouldn't be disturbing yourself about what people or the media is saying when it comes to moanrinhoe, bcuz your expensive Sam allardyce will always be in the news or be the news..... for good or bad reasons,we that sacked him twice know that much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Its not about Zuma, Even if the statue is of Angels it will still be wrong

So of all things wrong with Imo state na statue remain to address? How are the state roads in Imo? None of them can use the money

Funny thing be say....that shyte in imo cuts across most of the governors in the country. It is a big shame really....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
Marcos Alonso says the players have trained very well in the past three days and are looking forward to getting back on the pitch when we take on Roma tomorrow.

The Spaniard spoke to the assembled media at Cobham this afternoon, with those Italian journalists present interested to hear Alonso’s thoughts on Roma from the time he spent in Serie A before his move to Chelsea.

First, Alonso detailed the work that has been put in on the training ground since the reverse to Crystal Palace.

‘We have been recovering well for three days and hopefully we are going to do a much better game tomorrow,’ Alonso said.

‘The team is looking forward to this game because it’s a good opportunity for us to change things in terms of the last game. Motivation is high for tomorrow and we will try to get the three points.

‘We have had a good start in the Champions League,’ added Alonso. ‘We have to keep playing this way and tomorrow is a good chance to make things a bit better after the last couple of games in the Premier League, and to get closer to what we want, which is to finish the group as the first team.’

After the game at Selhurst Park, Antonio Conte said he felt every player had performed below par. Alonso was asked what receiving criticism such as that felt like.

‘It’s the truth. It wasn’t our best game on Saturday. It’s a good call from him to motivate us and to make us work to change things from the last performance.

‘Football is a sport that changes very quickly and tomorrow is a good chance to do a good performance and build up from there. The only solution is to work hard and win the next one.’

That comes at Stamford Bridge against the Italian side currently in fifth place in Serie A. Alonso said they are a very strong team and we can expect a tough evening. He also identified Edin Dzeko as one man in particular to watch.

On our own front man Alvaro Morata, Alonso said he has looked good in training, and he expects his compatriot to pick up from where he left off before his hamstring injury should he feature tomorrow. Alonso also commented on the general state of the squad right now.

‘It’s normal when you play in four competitions there are so many games, and because of this there is more risk of injury or tiredness. We train very well to stay away from injuries and it is something weird that is happening now with the injuries.

‘The players are very fit and we are ready to play all these games. Hopefully we will get these players back soon and we will not have any more injuries.’

(1) (2) (3) ... (3864) (3865) (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) ... (19270) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sterlingD(m), User09 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.