Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10537080 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3876) (3877) (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) (3882) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ibime:

I don't catch the significance of the phone number. Does it contradict any other number he posted before?

Have you seen 2 man, 1 phone?

It's like 2 girls 1 cup, just a little less sexy and a little more scammy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
diggz:
Benzema is so good....the French national team flung him away for giroud and lacasera cheesy

If you have been following the news you will know Benzema was left out for France because of a sex scandal and nothing to do with football

Another example of jumping into conclusions just like for Johhny Evans, Dani Alves and now Benzema

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/dec/10/france-karim-benzema-real-madrid-sex-tape-blackmail
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
Joelfinest:
1 month old Gionee splus with all accessories and receipts for swap with a better android phone... Corning gorilla glass 3, HD Amoled Screen 16m colours, 2gb ram, 16gb Rom.. Holla me on whatsapp 08062931017

Igerizee:

Am d guy who wanna swap my gionee splus... Dis nairaland mods i no no wetin i do dem oh, dem jus dey ban me, hide ma posts join.. Abeg see ma nomba here 08062931017 if ur still interested

Before them go Halla mods for assistance! See as person bet with himself just to scam funds from another man pikin!

Cc: afrodoc2, lana1, dopejemi, capitalcee, lordcat, griffon, sailorxy, joeace2020, wura27, elrony, oasis007, gloryissaac!

The shekpiscos have reached an all time low!

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ibime:
We know you as a man of valour, a honourable gentleman, unlike fückboys like Airmark wey no want pay Raumdeuter make I chop inside.

Na you biko. Thunder fall on Funlord dia.

The airmark wey never chop. A40 swore say if airmark pay that $100 he will have to starve for 6months, I no believe am initially
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

If you have been following the news you will know Benzema was left out for France because of a sex scandal and nothing to do with football

Another example of jumping into conclusions just like for Johhny Evans, Dani Alves and now Benzema

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/dec/10/france-karim-benzema-real-madrid-sex-tape-blackmail

Boy is useless both on and off the pitch....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
grin

Men.......Lwkmd!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
diggz:

This one no join inside the bet o! cheesy all we need is for dude or igireez to furnish us with proof like pap, pap, ka-ka-ka Skibiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun Poom, poom, you know cheesy

He told you he received SMS alert.

I can believe that given the circumstances
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nihilist:

Bwuahahahaha .. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Walahi....I am not sure how I missed that info bcuz I suspected something was wrong with the way dude ran away after claiming he got alert for the cash. I even went digging into both accounts but got distracted with work. He clearly no get wetin person no go see for here cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
diggz:
Boy is useless both on and off the pitch....

Another L for you for juming into conclusions. everyone knows the reason benz was suspended from French team isnt football related but for the sex scandal. So diggz which other lie you wan peddle and champion today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
funlord:

[/b]

Before them go Halla mods for assistance! See as person bet with himself just to scam funds from another man pikin!

Cc: afrodoc2, lana1, capitalcee, lordcat, griffon, sailorxy, joeace2020, wura27, elrony, oasis007, gloryissac!

grin grin grin grin CSI NL

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
What bet are they settling?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
diggz:

Bwuahahahaha .. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Walahi....I am not sure how I missed that info bcuz I suspected something was wrong with the way dude ran away after claiming he got alert for the cash. I even went digging into both accounts but got distracted with work. He clearly no get wetin person no go see for here cheesy grin

Oboi man actually made me go and check my Paypal again to confirm that I am not nateevs

This guy fit get split personality syndrome and not know, while his two personalities bet with each other.

They may even fall in love with each other and try to marry themselves.

Awkward.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
diggz:

We no approve this Ur bet for here o! Show receipt wey u use bet bros tongue
grin You wan put sand for my garri.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nihilist:

Hahahahahaha. You done catch am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
grin

Funlord is indeed a confirmed, Professional PI. Thanks to Nihilist for finishing the Job though, coz I believed the Dude did wire the said Amount to himself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
Cobhams delivery don fall their hand join! So they solicit and back the stakes of charlatans and unverified dopplegangers masquerading as clients? Men I see some lawsuits on their future!

Cc: skimpledawg! wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
funlord:

[/b]

Cc: afrodoc2, lana1, capitalcee, lordcat, griffon, sailorxy, joeace2020, wura27, elrony, oasis007, gloryissac!

The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
Skibiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
Poom, poom, you dun know grin

NB-he's a madridsta cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

Another L for you for juming into conclusions. everyone knows the reason benz was suspended from French team isnt football related but for the sex scandal. So diggz which other lie you wan peddle and champion today

For your mind.....keep your L to yourself. Ronaldo,messi, di Maria and co. are facing tax evasion allegations but are still playing for both club and country.

By the way, did they ever find him guilty? Someone who the french team felt he was Uber useless both on and off the pitch, and got him replaced with giroud and lacasera,na the same person you dey make noise about.

Face front...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
Joelfinest:
[s]I lived up to my bet today, i have proven so many people wrong, for those of you still saying if i am the same person has the person i lost my bet to, I still have another bet to lose, Maybe if i lose again, make una ask if am the same person to whoever i lose the bet to again...
[/s]

Just look at this shina rambo! grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
obainojazz:
grin You wan put sand for my garri.

You can send yourself email and sms alert like pap, pap,ka-ka-ka, Skibiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun,Poom, poom, you dun know tongue cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nihilist is crazy I swear,Hausa diggers got me laughing like weyrey here grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
diggz:

For your mind.....keep your L to yourself. Ronaldo,messi, di Maria and co. are facing tax evasion allegations but are still playing for both club and country.

By the way, did they ever find him guilty? Someone who the french team felt he was Uber useless both on and off the pitch, and got him replaced with giroud and lacasera,na the same person you dey make noise about.

Face front...

Tax evasion is different from blackmail and making a sex tape

I am sure before today is over again you will jump into another one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
funlord:

[/b]

Cc: afrodoc2, lana1, dopejemi, capitalcee, lordcat, griffon, sailorxy, joeace2020, wura27, elrony, oasis007, gloryissaac!

eeehh! God. I Kant take eet grin grin

wetin boys wan prove biko
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
Na wa oh! After all the bragging see how them take disgrace the ram...The internet, a world where everybody is somebody...This one weak me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
Deactivation is an option....just saying! smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
funlord:

[/b]

i dan dig up the guy pix...just tell me go ahead cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
sod09:

You are learning a good Job on this Thread. Perhaps you need consider your Support for Arsenal, it's not too late to switch or port to the Blues - you are still supporting a London based Club with a UCL Title Record.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

Tax evasion is different from blackmail and making a sex tape

I am sure before today is over again you will jump into another one

Ogbeni oya produce the post were I report say alves and Evans to city na done deal. Thank you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
sod09:

No post him pictures here abeg o!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ibime:

We know you as a man of valour, a honourable gentleman, unlike fückboys like Airmark wey no want pay Raumdeuter make I chop inside.

Na you biko. Thunder fall on Funlord dia.

You carry my 'propper' money that i won, go flex for st. kitts, because i no talk abi? Na you thunder go first fall on.

raumdeuter:

The airmark wey never chop. A40 swore say if airmark pay that $100 he will have to starve for 6months, I no believe am initially

A40 is smarter than you between 7pm and 8am. He knew that you didn't supply the hazard's type of pass, needed to win the bet.

Ajakaja40 was right that i wouldn't pay you. Hazard's one-time pass, that comfortably gave the striker edge on goal, is different from, kdb's 'striker, go and kill yourself' type of passes, you dropped in the gifs.

You failed woefully.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nawa oh, see as this 1diot disgrace his ancestors for here.

Erm cohbams express delivery, anytime this kain thing de pop up, endeavor to copy me. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by stuff46(m): 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
sod09:
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (3876) (3877) (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) (3882) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.