Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10535284 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3877) (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) ... (19169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
airmark:

A40 is smarter than you between 7pm and 8am. He knew that you didn't supply the hazard's type of pass, needed to win the bet.

Ajakaja40 was right that i wouldn't pay you. Hazard's one-time pass, that comfortably gave the striker edge on goal, is different from, kdb's 'striker, go and kill yourself' type of passes, you dropped in the gifs.

You failed woefully.

WTF?! grin grin grin grin grin grin

I swear this guy no normal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
diggz:
You mean like another supposedly washed up/finished 34yr old player in Dani Alves,right?

This was you pre-ejaculating about Dani ALves and below is me advising you to show caution

raumdeuter:
You should at least wait till city signs Alves first before jumping upandan.

As at today the only 2 players they've signed are younger than their predecessor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
Screenshots of the agreement.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

This was you pre-ejaculating about Dani ALves and below is me advising you to show caution

Bros you funny die ..I say make you produce post wey I report say city done sign alves and John Evans ....you dey post rubbish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
Oasis007:

You are learning a good Job on this Thread. Perhaps you need consider your Support for Arsenal, it's not too late to switch or port to the Blues - you are still supporting a London based Club with a UCL Title Record.
God forbid bad thing grin
Wengay will leave Arsenal will remain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
Airmark you na better weyrey cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Greatihex:
Screenshots of the agreement.
everything they are saying here doesn't make sense to you right?
Screenshot ko screen saver ni
gullible somebody
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Joelfinest:
Good evening guys, i know alot of people here tinks i won't honor my bet or tink i wanna waste moni cos of d high rate of impossibility in my bet, Doesn't matter cause i might actually turn out 2 win, has 4 d $200 like i promised, i will share it among d xpress delivery guys Diggz and d rest of dem, dats if i win.. Anyhow sha, Just one 2 clear one last tin, am a madrid fan but i love chelsea, my favorite EPL Team... Won't b always online 2 respond 2 mentions or show face but no cause 4 alarm cause i will honor my bet... A bet must be honored, Till wen next i com around, U can reach me tru dis Email Robertr3707@gmail.com

TRASH! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
diggz:

No post him pictures here abeg o!
na joke oo
Me ke, Wetin consign me.
I just like frustrating those useless scummies cheesy after that I'm gentle o.
Kelvin Clinton wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

Mourinho criticized Hazard while the same Mourinho played Benzema all through. Benzema is a starting striker at the best club in Europe for almost a decade now.

Hidden Hazard isnt playing for the best club or second or third best club in Europe
Mourinho called hazard the best young player in the world. Mourinho said hazard best Ronaldo in one season. Mourinho criticised Ronaldo too.

Lame response. It has nothing to do with your inconsistency.

Change! It won't cost you anything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
sod09:
everything they are saying here doesn't make sense to you right?
Screenshot ko screen saver ni
gullible somebody
can't you pass your message without insult.

I posted that before reading through those pages.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
Greatihex:
can't you pass your message without insult.

I posted that before reading through those pages.
oya sorry tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
funlord:

Cobhams delivery don fall their hand join! So they solicit and back the stakes of charlatans and unverified dopplegangers masquerading as clients? Men I see some lawsuits on their future!

Cc: skimpledawg! wink
grin....blame my ogas @the top jaree.

Easy on us baba grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Funlord.. grin

Igerizee is the same as Joelfinest?
grin
I prophesied it first. cheesy

Pastor elrony, let's open that church tongue

Funlord and Nihilist, respect to all of 'em Hausa diggers asso. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nihilist:

Oboi man actually made me go and check my Paypal again to confirm that I am not nateevs

This guy fit get split personality syndrome and not know, while his two personalities bet with each other.

They may even fall in love with each other and try to marry themselves.

Awkward.
lol I thought so too how can someone be so happy to lose money and even weirder he relishes the thought of losing more money. People for this thread sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nihilist:

Hausa Boys are struggling to process this phone number....

LMAO.... Chai!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
Greatihex:
Mourinho called hazard the best young player in the world. Mourinho said hazard best Ronaldo in one season. Mourinho criticised Ronaldo too.

Lame response. It has nothing to do with your inconsistency.

Change! It won't cost you anything.

Benzema is playing for the best club in the world and back to back CL winner. Tell us about Hidden hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
pamcode:
lol I thought so too how can someone be so happy to lose money and even weirder he relishes the thought of losing more money. People for this thread sha.
No, he didnt relish nada. It was a trick. A way of trying to get funlord to pay up incase he wins the bet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
@ Nihilist

I saw what you did on scummies thread o! #wehdonsir

Chelseafan1 is coming for you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
diggz:
@ Nihilist

I saw what you did on scummies thread o! #wehdonsir

Chelseafan1 is coming for you grin

I just dey ask o. E fit don rim that chick before
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
I dunno if it is wise to play morata at all in this match...if I have my way he won't be on the bench today. We are playing at home so we should have the advantage. I am thinking maybe hazard should not start as well.

If I have my way...Mosunda,pedro and willian will start upfront or mosunda,batshuayi and pedro. Luiz,yoko and fab will start in the midfield, Chris,rudiger and cahill will be our backline three, while alonso and zappacosta take up the lwb and rwb positions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nihilist:

I just dey ask o. E fit don rim that chick before

Ok o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
diggz:
I dunno if it is wise to play morata at all in this match...if I have my way he won't be on the bench today. We are playing at home so we should have the advantage. I am thinking maybe hazard should not start as well.

If I have my way...Mosunda,pedro and willian will start upfront or mosunda,batshuayi and pedro. Luiz,yoko and fab will start in the midfield, Chris,rudiger and cahill will be our backline three, while alonso and zappacosta take up the lwb and rwb positions.

If he is fit, let him play. Morata's absence have left a huge hole in out attack. In just 6matches, it is already clear that we cant do jack without Morata. Batshuayi is a goat and should be sold. I dont care if he becomes the next jambody tomorrow. We need a goal threat man - somebody that gives the you the hope that we will score.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
This thread ehNnnn.
Never a dull moment.

Now we have allien with multiple personality in our midst cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
funlord:

[/b]

Before them go Halla mods for assistance! See as person bet with himself just to scam funds from another man pikin!

Cc: afrodoc2, lana1, dopejemi, capitalcee, lordcat, griffon, sailorxy, joeace2020, wura27, elrony, oasis007, gloryissaac!

The shekpiscos have reached an all time low!

Wait wait wait, is this some kind of joke? Does the fool want to claim big boy by betting with himself or what? or does he feel intimidated by broses that bet 100 pounds all the time? joelfinest Na wa for you oo.. This is disgraceful grin

But funlord sha, your moniker should be be "Lord of the digs". Dairaland's greatest CSI grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Wait wait wait, is this some kind of joke? Does the fool want to claim big boy by betting with himself or what? or does he feel intimidated by broses that bet 100 pounds all the time? joelfinest Na wa for you oo.. This is disgraceful grin

But funlord sha, your moniker should be be "Lord of the digs". Dairaland's greatest CSI grin cheesy

The ototndo been wan carry my small change upgrade from gionee splus waka enter iphone x! Probably studied my sales posts from the biz/auto section and felt he could hustle a free payday from a mancunian maga!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Atl struggling against qarabag na wa o! shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Emaprince:
If he is fit, let him play. Morata's absence have left a huge hole in out attack. In just 6matches, it is already clear that we cant do jack without Morata. Batshuayi is a goat and should be sold. I dont care if he becomes the next jambody tomorrow. We need a goal threat man - somebody that gives the you the hope that we will score.

I am looking at future games here, that's why I am a bit skeptical over him starting especially if they are rushing him back due to our recent form, but I trust conte will make the best decision for the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
diggz:
Atl struggling against qarabag na wa o! shocked
are you watching the game?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
funlord:

The ototndo been wan carry my small change upgrade from gionee splus waka enter iphone x! Probably studied my sales posts from the biz/auto section and felt he could hustle a free payday from a mancunian maga!
Na the hustle. grin But the guy no try, why him no find white just do big scam? Na fvckup nigga grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
are you watching the game?

Yes...and qarabag is pressing ATL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
WTF is wrong with Athletico Madrid?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3877) (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) ... (19169) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sportsweb, fredoooooo, nateevs(m), dostr4(m), PDPGuy, agrovick(m), omotola90(m), SimpleGuy001, Noah13, BlueRayDick, MonsieurCoder, PeterZoom, Chasicolis(f), Emisco1(m), Debroslink and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.