Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10545147 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3936) (3937) (3938) (3939) (3940) (3941) (3942) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Totteham is scary

Rip manyoonited cheesy
And City is?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
if he like let me park elon musk's bfr rocket, this totteham is way too deadly.

They had 6 shots on target today and scored 4.

Manyoo is definitely making a comeback to 6th.

That's their birth right position

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
Unlimited22:

And City is?
watch city and totteham game closely.

Totteham do not have single style of play. They can dominate and at the same time fall back and hit you with counter attack like they did against real madrid and liverpool.
Which makes them deadlier for me

City na only tiki taka. People will soon understand their of play and that would be it for city.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
spartacus11:

That's their birth right position
cheesy
Its gonna be glorious.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Leyqute:

"We don win dem already, na to dey dribble remain"

Or in the case of Okocha while 4-1 down against Denmark at France 98:

"We don lose am already, na to dey dribble remain"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nihilist:

Bruh I wish. I for captain Kane

oh. . .i thought you did
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Leyqute:

Bros. If you want to drop points, just pick any of Liverpool's defenders in your FL. If dem no concede dem go chop dribble.

See as Dele do Emre Can't, after e finish he turned to Milner and do him strong thing too.

Liverpool is very wack. Their coach will have a better career as a cheerleader

I don't even go near them when it comes to my Fantasy league.

Klopp messed up. He had all summer to sort out his defensive woes but he played around trying to sign impossible targets, only to end up with a worn out 31 year old.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
watch city and totteham game closely.

Totteham do not have single style of play. They can dominate and at the same time fall back and hit you with counter attack like they did against real madrid and liverpool.
Which makes them deadlier for me

City na only tiki taka. People will soon understand their of play and that would be it for city.
E go hard oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Unlimited22:
E go hard oo
this is premier league. You will see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
this is premier league. You will see.
Let's hope they aren't out of sight when that happens, as happened, TO US, last season after the formation change.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
Unlimited22:

Let's hope they aren't out of sight when that happens, as happened, TO US, last season after the formation change.
I hope so too but I believe its gonna be soon when man city start having hard fixtures.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
Last last the dibia wey nack Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain this juju na Chelsea fan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Totteham is scary

Rip manyoonited cheesy

Bros cool down your hotpantz. If football is 1+1 Chelsea, the defending Champions of England would've bamboozled Crystal Palace, the worst team in the league.

ManU and Tottenham will play each other and it could go either way.

Just cool down your hot jeans.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ibime:

Nigerians are a very special breed of human beings. If you've got that gene in you you gatz be special.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
VargasVee:

I don't even go near them when it comes to my Fantasy league.

Klopp messed up. He had all summer to sort out his defensive woes but he played around trying to sign impossible targets, only to end up with a worn out 31 year old.

Spot on. His action shows he *no know ball* in elamp.iro's voice. As if The Virgin man alone is enough to solve his defensive woes. Herr Klopp needs to sack his entire backline and exchange them for kulikuli or suya. That's the only way they can be useful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

5 years ago was 2012/2013 season. They weren't that old.

They were 28yrs then. currently they have spent 3 yrs above 30.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ibime:

How many final third passes did Amateur footballer complete? Are you ashamed to tell us? You think you can come and spread misinformation here?

Look, you are carrying this matter on your head too much. We will not see rubbish player playing for Chelsea and say he is good, neither will we see black and say it is white. If you have issues with Matic, take it to Manure thread and try and convince them otherwise cos they are almost ready to vote Matic into their top 2 or 3 players of the season. That one no consign us. Our only consign is how we will be consistently successful with an amateur footballer in our midfield. We did not make Bakayoko shyte, he did. We will only call what we see and pray for Chelsea to make the right changes so we have a functioning midfield again. Any propaganda you want spin, feel free to spin until our next match when Bakayoko will be back to run away from the ball again instead of controlling his midfield. Over and Out.
Lol..... bro Ibime, it's a waste of time trying to convince Nihilist otherwise about Bakayoko. he's fully sold on the Bakayoko train for reason best known to him. to him, any player ahead of Matic.

you really bleeped up with those soft terms of that una bet. the terms were just too soft and easy. Hian!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ibime:

Yes o. The highlight of his career dribling Oli Kahn and turning back to re-dribble defenders he already left behind or the day he dribbled Arsenal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingTom(m): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
funlord:

Better eulogy in the midst of plenty booty butt cheeks sef! Win or lose the ballisimo must go on
Amen to that!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
Leyqute:

Bros cool down your hotpantz. If football is 1+1 Chelsea, the defending Champions of England would've bamboozled Crystal Palace, the worst team in the league.

ManU and Tottenham will play each other and it could go either way.

Just cool down your hot jeans.
lol

Except manyoo is not crystal palace.

Crystal palace came to chelsea to play, moarinho will park double decker at old trashford and kane will wreck the bus in grand style cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
eph12:

Come here let me swear for you cheesy
cheesy grin wink

Kai, as I dey watch yesterday match, na only you i come dey pity. Chai, my Gee grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ibime:
Abeg who get this babe instagram? I need to follow her

https://www.nairaland.com/4131305/symba-model-bikini-poses-keke

Symbaserothick na her Insta name. May the lawd bless the reading of his word for the salvation of our soul.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
Leyqute:

Spot on. His action shows he *no know ball* in elamp.iro's voice. As if The Virgin man alone is enough to solve his defensive woes. Herr Klopp needs to sack his entire backline and exchange them for kulikuli or suya. That's the only way they can be useful.

For real Bro

Can I see your 15 on Fl?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yes o. The highlight of his career dribling Oli Kahn and turning back to re-dribble defenders he already left behind or the day he dribbled Arsenal

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
lol

Except manyoo is not crystal palace.

Crystal palace came to chelsea to play, moarinho will park double decker at old trashford and kane will wreck the bus in grand style cheesy

And Man Utd can never be Crystal Palace, I only used them for illustration.

Bros you get mouth, e too mush. Dem never play match, you don know who go win? You be Octopus The Paul?

If e sure you put money for dia. Money talks bullsh*t walks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ibime:
Abeg who get this babe instagram? I need to follow her

https://www.nairaland.com/4131305/symba-model-bikini-poses-keke

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Leyqute:

You want make alternate full this thread again abi? Twinbet was just last week oh!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Totteham is scary

Rip manyoonited cheesy
we go dy here man utd go humble them.

Chelsea did it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Greatihex:

Chelsea did it.

We need spurs to complete the damage plssss....those scumwats need to get back to not winning abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Leyqute:

And Man Utd can never be Crystal Palace, I only used them for illustration.

Bros you get mouth, e too mush. Dem never play match, you don know who go win? You be Octopus The Paul?

who go put money on top team wey go park double decker for house? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Greatihex:
Chelsea did it.
yeah right.

Chelsea is not manyoo.

The game will definitely be a draw or manyoo will lose.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
who go put money on top team wey go park double decker for house? cheesy

You have no business with Utd. Put money on the Tottenham wey dey give you ecstasy. Baba Ijebu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3936) (3937) (3938) (3939) (3940) (3941) (3942) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), KingAzubuike(f), Odunharry(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.