Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10519978 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3938) (3939) (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) (3944) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yes deserved red card. Great players like that collect red cards once in a while

Yes, in a shitty french league.

raumdeuter:

His linkup play leads to his team winning 3 CL titles in 4 seasons like this

It also assisted france to win euros and world cup too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
airmark:

Yes, in a shitty french league.

It also assisted france to win euros and world cup too.
Benzema didnt play the last Euros.

Your diss would have made sense if Hidden Hazard was winning either CL WOrld cup or Euros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Your diss would have made sense if Hidden Hazard was winning either CL WOrld cup or Euros

We are talking about benzema, a french player here. You claimed he won many CLs cos of his link up play. I believe last edition of euros was not the first organised. I know he must have helped france to win the previous 2 editions.

Benzema, the best striker ever. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
apart from the scummies who flaunt this thread,raumdeter is the biggiest fo0l,he judges players with stats yet iniesta is his gay pattern,strikers are known for goals but benzema is mr link-up play, he spends half his life hating a hazard who gives no shit about his pathetic life,this level of hypocricy sha

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:59am On Oct 23, 2017
airmark:
We are talking about benzema, a french player here. You claimed he won many CLs cos of his link up play. I believe last edition of euros was not the first organised. I know he must have helped france to win the previous 2 editions.

Benzema, the best striker ever. cheesy

Benzema cannot win everything, He has held the number 9 shirt for the best club for almost a decade and won multiple CL titles
Tell us abut the useless 2 left legged Hidden Pius Ikedia Hazard what has he won? CL world cup or Euro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:33am On Oct 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Benzema cannot win everything, He has held the number 9 shirt for the best club for almost a decade and won multiple CL titles
Tell us abut the useless 2 left legged Hidden Pius Ikedia Hazard what has he won? CL world cup or Euro

You may want to change that to Ronaldo bcuz when we check benzemas stats we won't find " link up play there"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 6:33am On Oct 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

if benzema is a Chelsea do you think he will CL with his link up? Besides hazard has won premier league titles, French league titles, European trophy and other cups too including individual awards
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:01am On Oct 23, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
oh! so we are comparing matic whole season with one bad game from bakayoko now?
Do tell, did matic have great game in every single game in 2014/2015?

Did bakayoko have great season playing as lone ranger at monaco or not?
Him and fabinho playing behind attackers, just like matic and fabreagas playing behind attackers in 2014/2015

What happened after 2014/2015?

Fabreagas was in great form and it made matic looked super great and it reflected in our attack. Our attack went to shit when fabregas form dipped in 2015/2016.

Young man what are you saying?

Bakayoko a lone ranger at Monaco? Fabregas being in super form made Matic look great?

I wished to continue with this debate but these lines made me give up.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingTom(m): 7:21am On Oct 23, 2017
Griffon:

Bakayoko a lone ranger at Monaco? Fabregas being in super form made Matic look great?

Dem no wan gree say Monaco scam una. I nearly fell off my seat when I saw the words 'lone ranger' grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:27am On Oct 23, 2017
KingTom:

Dem no wan gree say Monaco scam una. I nearly fell off my seat when I saw the words 'lone ranger' grin

My brother ayam tired mehn. Bakayoko that was carried through out last season by Fabinho is a lone ranger?

Dude who did literally nothing other than give away passes to the opposition players, foul opposition players and brainfart every now and then was a lone ranger?

I understand. He was a lone ranger in stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingTom(m): 7:32am On Oct 23, 2017
Griffon:

My brother ayam tired mehn. Bakayoko that was carried through out last season by Fabinho is a lone ranger?

Dude who did literally nothing other than give away passes to the opposition players, foul opposition players and brainfart every now and then was a lone ranger?

I understand. He was a lone ranger in stupidity.
Yeah cuz he's stupid and alone grin give him some credit tho, he did assist Otunba batsuya's second goal grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:38am On Oct 23, 2017
KingTom:

Yeah cuz he's stupid and alone grin give him some credit tho, he did assist Otunba batsuya's second goal grin

I doubt that assist was intended cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2017
Bakayako be assisting anyhow like it is a normal thing to do grin

Chai, Nihilist baba, that sneakers is your already cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:56am On Oct 23, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Bakayako be assisting anyhow like it is a normal thing to do grin

Chai, Nihilist baba, that sneakers is your already cool

I'm taking things slow as usual. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingTom(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2017
Griffon:

I doubt that assist was intended cheesy
No further comments grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

You don forget yourself again. Always remember this quote “football is not lawn tennis”. If we are to even toe that line benzema is not even the fourth top performer for Real Madrid. You are spewing trash Mr man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:23am On Oct 23, 2017
Sneakers and all... We happy for una grin

My own be say this one wey everybody dey take Everton wipe stadium seats won't be a different story with Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:25am On Oct 23, 2017
Batshuayi 2prem goals ,2UCL goals and 3carabao cup goals....hmmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:25am On Oct 23, 2017
Nihilist:

Let me just get this clear, Bakayoko needs to equal 7 assists and 1 goal this season, and you will buy me a pair of Airmax sneakers?

Revisiting terms of agreement, I forgot our agreement was for EPL only sef.

Bakayoko needs 5 more EPL goals + assists. I no want hear say he carry Qarabag or Oxford Utd shine cos the initial terms quoted were for EPL only.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:28am On Oct 23, 2017
Ibime:

Bakayoko needs 5 more EPL goals + assists. I no want hear say he carry Qarabag or Oxford Utd shine cos the initial terms quoted were for EPL only.
[/b]

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2017
Ibime:

Bakayokos job is not to contribute as AM, and if it is, I will buy you Nike Airmax if he even equals Matics goals + assist contribution of last season.

I didn't see anything like league here o.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2017
Or here

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2017
Nihilist:

I didn't see anything like league here o.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2017
We done dey shift from all comps to league only already? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2017
Nihilist:
Or here

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2017
Griffon:

Dudeee, are you not the one that started the lone ranger talk?

why not tell us the formation bakayoko played at monaco and the formation matic played in 2014/2015 and how they both performed playing the same position instead of trying to talk smart?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2017
Next thing we will hear is that it's only goals on the training pitch that count

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:43am On Oct 23, 2017
Ibime:

There is no where in the original agreement that said league only sir.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2017
Nihilist:
Next thing we will hear is that it's only goals on the training pitch that count

Nihilist:

There is no where in the original agreement that said league only sir.

Nihilist:
We done dey shift from all comps to league only already? cheesy

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2017
diggz:

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bruv I shock when I see the statement .

EPL only? How? Where?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:48am On Oct 23, 2017
grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2017
Nihilist:

Bruv I shock when I see the statement .

EPL only? How? Where?

I am sure ibime and most people didn't expect an horrendous player like yoko will be stats padding this much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3938) (3939) (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) (3944) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), gloryon(m), Silentgroper(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.