Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10507138 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) (3994) (3995) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
diggz:
Chaiiiii....these scummies don turn terrorist cheesy cheesy shuuu...! Dem no dey allow person drinkwater drop cup for ground again angry
I saw what you did there. Anyway come Sunday, you will know the true meaning of terrorism. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
diggz:
Chaiiiii....these scummies don turn terrorist cheesy cheesy shuuu...! Dem no dey allow person drinkwater drop cup for ground again angry

Egbon diggz calm down, your blood too dey hawt.

You can take a tea or sing Kumbaya but just calm down.

Calm. Down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
Leyqute:

Egbon diggz calm down, your blood too dey hawt.

You can take a tea or sing Kumbaya but just calm down.

Calm. Down.

I am calm my oga...Na una dey oppress us na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
“I’m in debt with [Antonio] Conte. He had taken me for Juve and then left for Italy. When I knew he wanted me, I didn’t think twice."

“I came [to Chelsea] because there was a coach like Antonio Conte. We started talking about my eventual transfer last spring and I finally came to London. He is demanding, but he knows how to best explore the skills of a footballer. You see that he breathed the air of a big club, first as a player and then as a coach."

"There were a number of favourable situations [in my decision to move to Chelsea]. The first was the coach: I knew Conte and I had no trouble finding myself in his football ideas. The second is the environment: I was very well received by my companions. The presence of a Spanish enclave, with [César] Azplicueta, [Marcos] Alonso, [Cesc] Fàbregas and Pedro, made things simpler. The third is my wife Alice Campello: she followed me to London.”

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
“There were contractual agreements to be respected [between Juventus and Real Madrid]. The disappointment was enormous: I found myself back to the starting point. They treated me like the boy I was before the two seasons in Italy.”

-Álvaro Morata
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
“Every time I have spoken with him he has told me he is very happy for this fantastic experience for him, and for his wife.

“Personally last season I was alone without my family. When you stay abroad and work with a lot of pressure, it’s good to have your family with you. This season I solved this problem. My family stay with me, I am enjoying my time in Cobham, I am enjoying London and I am enjoying this league.

“It’s a fantastic experience for Alvaro and for me, and for every single player that decides to have this fantastic experience in a really tough league.”

-Antonio Conte

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
diggz:

I am calm my oga...Na una dey oppress us na grin

Okay sir. AS Roma is waiting for you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
LoRdCaT:
I am trying to fish out why you like dreaning. How una wan take beat us? Una don beat crystal palace finish? grin
una don beat hudderfield finish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Leyqute:

Hmmmm.

You guys have started again.
Like talkative wey never born again
That was how Evil.Meta.Human was erupting all over
That for Tottenham we'd be a walk over
God saved him I was inside the tubu
Else I'd have beaten his big head black and blue

About this weekend, we shall see
Don't talk too much, just remain on your seat
No be by mouth, bragada or noise
Or by pashun, tell your Italian Mark Hughes
Na here we go party, when e finally happen
I don iron my shoes, I dey polish my agbada
This party go happen, no be for here or Gbagada

Is this a rap or a school anthem?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nihilist:

Agbaya.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
atheist5:
una don beat hudderfield finish
I expected this. cheesy Huddersfield's goals were as a result of brainfarts by Lindelof and mata. Crystal palace dominated y'all. Spot the difference man. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
LoRdCaT:
I expected this. cheesy Huddersfield's goals were as a result of brainfarts by Lindelof and mata. Crystal palace dominated y'all. Spot the difference man. grin
see story

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
We need to win this game or at worst draw. Lose is a no deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nihilist:

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
pamcode:
We need to win this game or at worst draw. Lose is a no deal.

I will gladly take a draw as long as we beat the scummies black and blue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
diggz:

undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
elrony:

undecided
wentin happen,the way scummies stalk this thread mehn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
elrony:

undecided

Pastor pastor.........Na where u dey travel to dis weekend?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
diggz:

lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
Bakayoko - fabregas

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
airmark:
Bakayoko - fabregas

Gobe!! Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guess conte is looking at manU game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
airmark:
Bakayoko - fabregas

I can see why.

Last time they wan use flanks kill us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
NOBODYY:
wink wink

CC Raudmeter Neymar1095
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
diggz:

Gobe!! Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guess conte is looking at manU game.
Kante should rest totally abeg.

Yoko should enjoy himself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
airmark:
Bakayoko - fabregas
Azpi for cahill....Zappacosta as wing back.....2 mistake in there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
chic2pimp:

CC Raudmeter Neymar1095

You want dayo to fall on hazard today again? Why...?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Kante should rest totally abeg.

Yoko should enjoy himself

As long as we beat the scummies...I don't mind bruv.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
airmark:
Bakayoko - fabregas

2 things......Azpi for Cahill....Zappacosta as wing back......this a rubbish line up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
diggz:

As long as we beat the scummies...I don't mind bruv.
Any formation that makes Willian not to start, I'm good with it. undecided

Conte should bless me wit a win this Sunday mbok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
diggz:

You want dayo to fall on hazard today again? Why...?

Don't worry I am Hazard's lucky charm. He is bound to have a good game today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
So Kante can't even be in the bench to even play for 5mins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) (3994) (3995) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vischy and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.