Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,119 members, 7,852,795 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10703298 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4011) (4012) (4013) (4014) (4015) (4016) (4017) ... (19360) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
atheist5:
wow so you watched that match,the guys foolishness lead to the juves first goal,he has no football brain,thunder go fire who sanction that guy
Fabinho really gave him a career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
VargasVee:
Chelsea Probably did the worst transfer business this summer.

Most of our signings playing like Warri Wolves players or even worse.

Dayuum undecided

I am a man u fan but Lindelof is rivalling Bakayoko as a poor signing. Who scouted these guys, they need to be sacked. I didnt watch Lindelof much, but anybody that closely watched Bakayoko at Monaco will clearly know he is rubbish, its simple to detect.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
Leyqute:

Hehe

But seriously, how come Bakaay turnd out this lazy and unhinged? Was he this awful at Monaco?

I didn't see him in action for Monaco but I'm certain nobody in his right mind will be willing to splash the cash in return for the eyesore performances he's been doing out of recent.

I dunno bro...I can't even think of any excuse to defend the dude with at the moment. Though some peeps will want to pin his form on the injury he suffered before joining us but that won't still cover the several shortcomings of the guy.

I want him,willlian and fab out of the team asap.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
CapitalCee:
Fabinho really gave him a career
i swear and lemar too,jesus christ chelsea board just foolish,we see all those one oh,na wa oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
CapitalCee:

I am a man u fan but Lindelof is rivalling Bakayoko as a poor signing. Who scouted these guys, they need to be sacked. I didnt watch Lindelof much, but anybody that closely watched Bakayoko at Monaco will clearly know he is rubbish, its simple to detect.
at least lindelof was not bought to be a starter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lana1:
Lmao. They so desperately want to absolve Bag of cement of any sin from yesterday.
Sure. All 3 defenders get blame for there. But i dont see how anyone will want to make excuses for Bakyoko.

Person overtake u from his half. Sped all the way to ur box, took the final shot, and yet, u were still nowhere near trying to stop him from taking the shot. grin

I remember when they were yabbing Matic for something similar when he ghosted as Sanchez ran past him into the box at the last FA Cup final....

Matic even had legitimate reason to stop because linesman flag was up confusing everyone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
atheist5:
SERIOUSLY DUDE...35M PLAYER BOUGHT NOT TOO START
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nihilist:
1st goal

Long ball and Brain fart

how was Alonso at fault for that goal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
atheist5:
He was bought to be a starter because of Jones injury record
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
diggz:

I dunno bro...I can't even think of any excuse to defend the dude with at the moment. Though some peeps will want to pin his form on the injury he suffered before joining us but that won't still cover the several shortcomings of the guy.

I want him,willlian and fab out of the team asap.

You're pained. LOL. But this suffering and gnashing of teeth would've been avoided if you guys strengthened considerably during the summer in preparation for the busy season. One of your scouts did a really poor job recommending him for Conte. Is he even an upgrade on Obi Mikel? I'm betting it's the same dude who recommended a certain Batshuayi to you guys.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dem still dey cry? Ndo my nwokems... grin

Roma una papa there...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
kelvinze:

He was bought to be a starter because of Jones injury record
oh jones is a great defender though too much injury,but i still tink our situation is much worst
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
sod09:
SERIOUSLY DUDE...35M PLAYER BOUGHT NOT TOO START
have you heard of drinkwater
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
atheist5:
have you heard of drinkwater
is that a name tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Mentions:

Babayoko is 200 times a better player than Matic
grin grin
Epp me pls! Epp me!!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ctuagent007: 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
atheist5:
i swear and lemar too, jesus christ chelsea board just foolish,we see all those one oh,na wa oh

It's either u were frustrated or u are pretending to be one....cos I have noticed most atheists got frustrated in life & decided to shift/transfer their pain/anger somewhere else

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ibime:

Matic even had legitimate reason to stop because linesman flag was up confusing everyone
grin grin
Anyways i guess u were right. No be by youtube videos and hair dye cheesy

Ibime:

I watched about 5 full Monaco games and all of them were littered with mistakes by Bakayoko.

Wait make we "taste and see" Bakayoko fully . . . . hopefully it won't be another reminder that Youtube highlights is not a place to scout central midfielders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
sod09:
is that a name tongue tongue
no grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
ctuagent007:

It's either u were frustrated or u are pretending to be one....cos I have noticed most atheists got frustrated in life & decided to shift/transfer their pain/anger somewhere else
i dont get what you are saying honestly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
Leyqute:

You're pained. LOL. But this suffering and gnashing of teeth would've been avoided if you guys strengthened considerably during the summer in preparation for the busy season. One of your scouts did a really poor job recommending him for Conte. Is he even an upgrade on Obi Mikel? I'm betting it's the same dude who recommended a certain Batshuayi to you guys.

I am pained there is no denying it mehn...! We can only hope that things don't get too bad before January right now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by gift01: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
CapitalCee:

I wrote bakayoko off that day they played Juventus first leg. He confirmed my scepticism with him during the second leg.
You get eye and you sabi ball. That game exposed him so much that I was bewildered Chelsea moved for him. Juve bossed the midfield so much that Yoko was panting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
atheist5:
oh jones is a great defender though too much injury,but i still tink our situation is much worst
Bro..no worry too much oo maka High BP....I wanted bakayoko instead of matic during d transfer window cos I felt he's like a young yaya toure but as d case may be ...we got matic(for me the best signing of the summer)..Baka will still come good,nigga needs time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
kelvinze:

Bro..no worry too much oo maka High BP....I wanted bakayoko instead of matic during d transfer window cos I felt he's like a young yaya toure but as d case may be ...we got matic(for me the best signing of the summer)..Baka will still come good,nigga needs time
needs time on loan to everton grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
atheist5:

Lindelof was bought to start with Bailly, to cover for injury prone Jones and and absent Rojo. He failed woefully so far. Even Tuanzebe is better than him. Lindelof is so far more of a flop than Bakayoko.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
lordfalcao:
how was Alonso at fault for that goal?

Haba! No pressure on elsharawey at all, lazy marking, he is at fault.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
CapitalCee:

Lindelof was bought to start with Bailly, to cover for injury prone Jones and and absent Rojo. He failed woefully so far. Even Tuanzebe is better than him. Lindelof is so far more of a flop than Bakayoko.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
CapitalCee:

flop than bakanonesense is the guy that bad?bakayoko is a midfielder who cant pass,imagine teacher than cant write
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
CapitalCee:

Haba! No pressure on elsharawey at all, lazy marking, he is at fault.

Azzin.....when you see the ground el shaarawy covered to get to alonso before ghosting pass him ehn....it would have been better if we were one man down. Zero awareness bruv!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SetrakusRa(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
ctuagent007:

that nigga ain't no atheist...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
diggz:

cheesy cheesy
u dey laff dem what of our own alfa na?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
SetrakusRa:

that nigga ain't no atheist...
lol wait because i referenced jesus christ for my sentence?,you lots are funny people,jchrist is propably my favourite reaction word and big reason to that is nigerian culture,nothing special though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
atheist5:
needs time on loan to everton grin grin grin grin

hahahaha ...but seriously he will.
Maybe u guys should try him and drinkzobo in midfield and see how it works

(1) (2) (3) ... (4011) (4012) (4013) (4014) (4015) (4016) (4017) ... (19360) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, RevFrEbuka(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.