Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,717 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10702790 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4012) (4013) (4014) (4015) (4016) (4017) (4018) ... (19359) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
We don't have the players to play 3-4-3 very well.

We don't have players to play 4-3-3 too.

This squad is so imbalanced.

We clearly need a change.

I hope Conte brings the much needed change or another coach will.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
Omo match done start oh! Besiktas vs Monaco on already grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
This fabinho no bad o!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
kelvinze:

hahahaha ...but seriously he will.
Maybe u guys should try him and drinkzobo in midfield and see how it works
rather than waiting a bakayoko pontential was loftus cheek that bad?,even chaloboah is beter than this guy,imagine buying 40 million for pontential
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
CapitalCee:

Haba! No pressure on elsharawey at all, lazy marking, he is at fault.
i disagree. How will Alonso mark sharawey when elshareway didn't hold or move the ball.? That ball was dropped ahead of Alonso and el sharawey. He ran fastest and took a one time shot! There is nothing Alonso could do there. You don't mark shots, you mark when a player moves with the ball. The only thing that showed there is Alonso's lack of pace.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
lordfalcao:
i disagree. How will Alonso mark sharawey when elshareway didn't hold or move the ball.? That ball was dropped ahead of Alonso and el sharawey. He ran fastest and took a one time shot! There is nothing Alonso could do there. You don't mark shots, you mark when a player moves with the ball. The only thing that showed there is Alonso's lack of pace.

What about the second goal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
airmark:

What about the second goal?
the second goal was also from rudiger poor ability to read the long ball. And I also cite luiz ability not to be in his position in this situation too, if he was there rudiger and azpi won't be running to cover his position for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
lordfalcao:

Look at that gif again its not lack of pace, its simply lack of awareness and lazy attitude. Elsharawy saw the ball lumped into Chelsea's near post, so do Alonso( watch closely his eyes are clearly on the ball) Elsharawy RAN PAST him, to meet the lose ball close to him, Alonso did not even run a yard, he was just jogging. its clearly poor awareness and lazy attitude. If i am his manager, i will not be happy with him. And even where was the 3rd central defender? or the defensive midfieder to clean up?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
These lamentations will enter next week Tuesday the way i'm looking at it o shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
CapitalCee:

Look at that gif again its not lack of pace, its simply lack of awareness and lazy attitude. Elsharawy saw the ball lumped into Chelsea's near post, so do Alonso( watch closely his eyes are clearly on the ball) Elsharawy RAN PAST him, to meet the lose ball close to him, Alonso did not even run a yard, he was just jogging. its clearly poor awareness and lazy attitude. If i am his manager, i will not be happy with him. And even where was the 3rd central defender? or the defensive midfieder to clean up?
if you look closely you will see Alonso was running back to position. but changed movement quickly when the ball bounced ahead of him, el sharaway already had eye on the ball, he just ran and take a one time shot. Poor awerness yes but lazy attitude or poor marking NO! There is nothing to mark on that shot!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
lordfalcao:
he could have run to the ball faster instead of letting El sharawy beat him to it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
CapitalCee:

Thank you very much.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
CapitalCee:

Btsports actually made this point in their analysis yesterday.

Rio Ferdinand even paused and zoomed in on Alonsos face to identify the exact moment when the guy realised he had fücked up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
eitsei:
he could have run to the ball faster instead of letting El sharawy beat him to it
el sharawey beat him because he is the fastest amongst the two. That goal was about who will get to the ball first. If elshareway tried to move into the box with the ball or hold it longer, it's either Alonso gets to him and he loses the ball or he draw a foul.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
What happened to covering the space in front of you, just to make sure no one utilizes the space to create any havoc?

Alonzo was didn't just lack awareness for the first goal, he was highly irresponsible, and extremely lazy as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
diggz:
What happened to covering the space in front of you, just to make sure no one utilizes the space to create any havoc?

Alonzo was didn't just lack awareness for the first goal, he was highly irresponsible, and extremely lazy as well.
look at that goal well dont be too harsh on alonso,it was a lucky ball to el sharawy no one could have predicted,it was the second goal that got me mad,the fact that we didnt score in that first half dispite our numerous chances
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
atheist5:
look at that goal well dont be too harsh on alonso,it was a lucky ball to el sharawy no one could have predicted,it was the second goal that got me mad,the fact that we didnt score in that first half dispite our numerous chances
Nothing was lucky about that goal except Alonso's irresponsibility. El Sharaawy couldn't believe his luck.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
It's Alonso's turn now brethren grin

Grab your notes and pen.

Next in line should be Fabregas (lazy axeO) undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
Na crappy player lordfalcao dey always defend.........If he is not defending Cahill fvkup he will be doing that of Alonso.
I'm sure lordfalcao don't even know how to play football grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
Rudiger fvkup yesterday too....Guy is young and will learn.......I really like rudiger,na confirm player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
lordfalcao:
el sharawey beat him because he is the fastest amongst the two. That goal was about who will get to the ball first. If elshareway tried to move into the box with the ball or hold it longer, it's either Alonso gets to him and he loses the ball or he draw a foul.
apart from the goal Alonso is still the weakest link in our line of defense

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
Skimpledawg:
It's Alonso's turn now brethren grin

Grab your notes and pen.

Next in line should be Fabregas (lazy axeO) undecided

You are obviously late to the party....fab,willian and bakayoko are top on the list to fvck off!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dongorgon5:
Rudiger fvkup yesterday too....Guy is young and will learn.......I really like rudiger,na confirm player.

Rudi mad a terrible mistake yesterday burr no sweats at all...he is one player I can't fault his level of commitment for us. However, One can only hope he keeps such mistakes out of the equation going forward.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
atheist5:
rather than waiting a bakayoko pontential was loftus cheek that bad?,even chaloboah is beter than this guy,imagine buying 40 million for pontential
in this market 40m for a potential is a steal...sane was signed as a potential for almost 50m..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
lordfalcao:
the second goal was also from rudiger poor ability to read the long ball. And I also cite luiz ability not to be in his position in this situation too, if he was there rudiger and azpi won't be running to cover his position for him.

Players swap positions in match situations, it's the responsibility of the player expected to fill up, to do it. Luiz was marking someone, rudiger was the one solely responsible for that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
airmark:

Players swap positions in match situations, it's the responsibility of the player expected to fill up, to do it. Luiz was marking someone, rudiger was the one solely responsible for that.
who was luiz marking and where in the box was who he was marking?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
lordfalcao:
who was luiz marking and where in the box was who he was marking?

Go and check the footage, luiz was on dzeko. Defenders may swap positions while marking attackers to maintain the shape. That, you didn't know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
airmark:

Go and check the footage, luiz was on dzeko. Defenders may swap positions while marking attackers to maintain the shape. That, you didn't know.

Are you saying Lordfalcao has never played football before cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ibime:

Are you saying Lordfalcao has never played football before cheesy

Hahahaha, didn't say that. He must have played PS1 before.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
airmark:

dzeko was at least distance away from the box. Literally luiz was marking someone out of treath instead of running back into the box.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Bag of beans

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4012) (4013) (4014) (4015) (4016) (4017) (4018) ... (19359) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.